4. ISO #404

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I may be falling for something here

But I think SuperJack is a really chill guy lol
    He just is like that, it's NAI ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    WHAR T THEUXB FUCM DJD YOU JUST SAY ONG WHAT FUXK FUCK FUCK LYNCH FUCK SHIT
    Aaand I just found my next signature quote!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #405

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    ....Food Fight Mafia? Really?
    This page sure is made of great quality shiposts lmao.

Also, I can't find the post anymore but I think @Frinckles said at some point that Ganelon was "always a 50/50 roll, always a good lynch" or something like that... what the actual fuck are you saying lol? I very strongly hate this post, because it's 1: not true objectively, 2: you did not have much trouble with him in the past iirc, and 3: if you truly think that way, you should be advocating for a policy lynch on Light_Yagami as of now. Down in the scum pool you go.
    Note that I still have my guts telling me that there's something fishy with Ganelon. It's just that Frinckles' argument to push him is horrible.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #406

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Press X to doubt

In all seriousness though I have a weird feeling about these other guys getting pushed, something in it sits off with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    What's weird about it?

If anything, I'd like to know why you (and others) aren't doing anything with their votes.
    100 % agree with Sen on this. Put your vote somewhere, non-voters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    THAT RINGS A BELL!
    a TACO bell?
    I'll see myself out

7. ISO #407

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Re-evaluate your votes. Tell me why your votes are better than a vote on renegade for the reasons I give.
    I suspect ____ of you have you have votes where you have misplaced them and know you misplaced them.
    I just did a quick ISO of renegade, and I don't really see much there; he's said absolutely nothing other than a couple of setup-related posts that didn't add anything, and then just a bunch of fluff. (What's that "goofy" thing about, anyway? I've seen it used on the discord as well).

The same could be said about theoneceko and Yagami at this point.

My vote on Yagami was mostly there because he single basically killed the already slow discussion with the spam. I understand that whenever there's a possible Jester in a setup, some players will use it as an excuse to troll, but that noise is just as annoying anyway. Anyone can do better than that, Jester or not. But that seems to be over now.

I'm always down for voting/lynching inactive/anti-town players on D1, and so far this includes renegade, but I don't think a change in tone is much of an argument, but rather the norm or part of his shitposting.

8. ISO #408

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I think @Frinckles said at some point that Ganelon was "always a 50/50 roll, always a good lynch" or something like that... what the actual fuck are you saying lol? I very strongly hate this post, because it's 1: not true objectively, 2: you did not have much trouble with him in the past iirc, and 3: if you truly think that way, you should be advocating for a policy lynch on Light_Yagami as of now. Down in the scum pool you go.
    Note that I still have my guts telling me that there's something fishy with Ganelon. It's just that Frinckles' argument to push him is horrible.
    That'd be post #391.

9. ISO #409

What time zone are you actually in? And dont miss our night chat tonight bucko
    CEST, but my sleep schedule is screwed so don't count on it too much lol. About our night chat last game, I didn't really omit to say things I should have said

10. ISO #410

That'd be post #391.
    Most posts in this thread largely suck; Here's your meta takes.

Light is probably town.
    MM is NAI so far.
    SuperJack/Sen are veterans who I know nothing about.
    YZB is a little more goofy than his normal self, he's a potent town normally.
    Varcron is doing his thing, I guess?
    Ganelon is literally a 50/50 every time, every game. Good lynch.

k im sleeping. ill meet you tomorrow.
    Thanks Sen! Bullshit in red. Light is indeed probably town per meta (if he's not a lunatic scum who thinks he's town that is), but that's really all.

Also, I'm NAI? Not even a tiny bit towny?

11. ISO #411

Shitpost quality decreased on page 8

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Wonder If Sen Is Jester.. I Wonder If Frinckles Is Cult Leader With Super Jack As Team Back Up MM Is Playing Scum Game So Far As I Can Tell..
    I Think MM Is SK..
    I don't use that emoji often, but this actually deserves it :

What, what, and what the fuck? It's very sad when I think this kind of post actually makes you likely town by meta lol. Care to explain your reads a tiny bit, and why you haven't stepped in to speak up against ANY of those scumreads?

You guys should probably remove your votes from him though, really. Unless we say we're policy lynching him but I doubt that would actually be pro-town lol... although I can be convinced if @Light_Yagami doesn't make more sense

12. ISO #412
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Host meta, and probably wrong lol, that's the fun of the setup XD

I don't feel so good about Ganelon this game, but I don't know why.
    -vote Ganelon
    L-3. I wouldn't want to have it go past that for now, though.
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

gottem

13. ISO #413

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Why has no onevoted me yet lol...I'm as lowly as can be. uWU
    I'm doing ISOs and just found this post. I completely missed it when it was posted.

Might be because you're awfully inactive, and most of your posts have been fluff that can get lost in the middle of the discussion.

I've seen you on the Discord and know that short statements followed by a UwU are your thing, and that's all good, but it won't do much in forum mafia; we need to hear if something catches you attention, if someone or something doesn't sound right, and why you think that, and so on, even if you say it in one line.

So keep on with the UwUs and OwOs, just try to add some more content between them. (:

14. ISO #414

@Ganelon @Sen You're very wrong my dear children.

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...light=Insanity

Already posted the first Insanity game, in which there were:

2 lunatic people that had scum roles when they were town.

1 lunatic person that had a town role when he was scum.

4 lunatic people that had a different town role than what they thought.

1 lunatic person that had a different scum role than what they thought.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

15. ISO #415

16. ISO #416
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    @Ganelon @Sen You're very wrong my dear children.

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...light=Insanity

Already posted the first Insanity game, in which there were:

2 lunatic people that had scum roles when they were town.

1 lunatic person that had a town role when he was scum.

4 lunatic people that had a different town role than what they thought.

1 lunatic person that had a different scum role than what they thought.
    Interesting. So that really does mean we can’t rely on hat meta at all.

17. ISO #417

I can understand both points of view respecting a No Lynch D1. I don't understand why some of you are so OMG SUPERJACK WHAT ARE YOU SAYING. I believe there'll be at least 2 townies that think they're scum and 1 scum that thinks they're town. That's a good enough reason to avoid a lynch and give some time for people to confirm themselves. (I'd give scum a hint about how but this town is full of purists )

18. ISO #418
    Ganelon

we can’t really go by probability either seeing as we have many hidden anys.

19. ISO #419

20. ISO #420
    Ganelon

Host meta. I hate phone typing

21. ISO #421
    Ganelon

I’m very stressed rn due to irl shit that was somewhat unexpected so apologies if I play poorly this game

22. ISO #422
    Ganelon

Btw @MM i have the same issue with you this game I had last game. You again act scummy af wrt your own meta.

23. ISO #423

Fam this thread is crazy active and the votes are almost totally uniformly distributed lmao. I'ma catch up
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

24. ISO #424

Ah, there's also the problem of there being multiple Sinisters that need to kill other Sinisters. That also give them a somewhat towny mentality able to fool us all.

That's what I'd do as scum. Focus on trying to scumhunt and find the other Sinisters. ohno im giving more tips

C'EST NE PAS POSSIBLE!!!

25. ISO #425
    Ganelon

Most posts in this thread largely suck; Here's your meta takes.

Light is probably town.
    MM is NAI so far.
    SuperJack/Sen are veterans who I know nothing about.
    YZB is a little more goofy than his normal self, he's a potent town normally.
    Varcron is doing his thing, I guess?
    Ganelon is literally a 50/50 every time, every game. Good lynch.

k im sleeping. ill meet you tomorrow.
    Bruh I’m not 50/50 every game wdym

26. ISO #426
    Ganelon

Ah, there's also the problem of there being multiple Sinisters that need to kill other Sinisters. That also give them a somewhat towny mentality able to fool us all.

That's what I'd do as scum. Focus on trying to scumhunt and find the other Sinisters. ohno im giving more tips

C'EST NE PAS POSSIBLE!!!
    Are you jester?

27. ISO #427

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Fam this thread is crazy active and the votes are almost totally uniformly distributed lmao. I'ma catch up
    Just checking the first Insanity game I saw it had 39 pages and we already have 9 in this one not even 12 hours in. The activity has certainly increased a lot.

28. ISO #428

29. ISO #429
    Ganelon

Water? Need To Stay Well Hydrated.
    I wonder what kind of Light would say these things.

30. ISO #430

That's Fine.. With Me..
    .............ok......................
    This page is sad

Also, I've thought about the sinister claiming thing again, and I think only the Jester King should claim (and I'm not sure if Sen was trolling earlier about that claim). Perhaps the Executioner could claim so that we know who they are. The Sleuth should wait until he has feedback before claiming, to avoid getting killed before having the time to gather info (and to avoid getting killed period, since he gotta survive).

Welcome back secondpassing ^^ will address your posts in another post.

31. ISO #431

32. ISO #432
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I see I've caught you out. Only scum cant deal with my shit,
    Hmmm Hmmm.. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....
    I’m very tempted to say this is town light.

33. ISO #433
    Ganelon

Fucken multiquote.

34. ISO #434

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Btw @MM i have the same issue with you this game I had last game. You again act scummy af wrt your own meta.
    I can say with my right hand raised and swear on the Constitution of the United States of America that I am doing and will do my best to help the interests of the Unit--- uh, of the Town. I do not really understand your concerns.

C'EST NE PAS POSSIBLE!!!
    I CONVERTED GYRLANDER TO FRENCHSHIP!
    I wonder what kind of Light would say these things.
    A Light mixed with an Efe who loves water bottles.

35. ISO #435

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    I don't truly doubt you (all I remember of my total interactions with him are to stop using Capitalization Where It Isn't Needed.
    Can you explain to me how you read that as town so I can follow?

This tone is passive as crap - a stark contrast to his defining strategy he said to accomplish his goal. See below:

I coached Marshmallow Marshall out of behavior once, so I'm not going to do it again.
    A lot of aggressive and relatively nonsensical posts combined with an open playstyle is Light's town meta. "Walks Into Town[...]" also is part of it, as dumb as it may sound when I use it as an argument lol.

Am I not allowed to say that someone is right, or to notice that some people say exactly what I think before I said it (I think in this case, it was Banana objecting to Sen's scumread on SJ that was in my mind)?

You coached me before? I do not remember this at all. Perhaps I'm misunderstanding your sentence.

About Renegade, I do not specifically like him but don't think he's that scummy either. If he proves himself to be useless all D1 long, I will consider lynching him, though. @renegade can you give us your reads with reasonings, please? It's ok if you don't have reads on EVERYONE at the moment, but at least give us some content to play with. Or else...

36. ISO #436

Sounds good to me

-vote Gyrlander
    I refuse and oppose this, because random lynch is worse than no lynch in a setup with very low odds of catching a scum by association. Just rolling a dice and convincing everyone to do so doesn't tell us who wanted to push a mislynch intentionally and who was genuinely thinking they were helping Town, for example. Plus, I have a good feeling about Gyrlander.

37. ISO #437

Why has no onevoted me yet lol...I'm as lowly as can be. uWU
    Seriously? I can fix that.
    -vote theoneceko

Why would you want to be voted, and more specifically, why do you think you should be voted? And to those who say "JESTER!", shut up, it's doubtful that he would be laying so low if he were jester.
    HEY.I NEED AWARD FOR FMPARTICIPANT. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Well, participate in this S-FM already, and give us reads! :P
    As for your actual request, this award is for people who participate in full FMs, games with over 20 players (and that sometimes go much further than that, like 50 players). You can't get it from S-FMs.
    Relatively unrelated and shameless advertisement for the Forum Mafia related awards: by participating and getting a good place (or winning!) the Ladder, you can get awards! You may also be given the FM Guru one if you help the community grow, both in quality and quantity, if you help players, teach newcomers, etc.

38. ISO #438

I just did a quick ISO of renegade, and I don't really see much there; he's said absolutely nothing other than a couple of setup-related posts that didn't add anything, and then just a bunch of fluff. (What's that "goofy" thing about, anyway? I've seen it used on the discord as well).

The same could be said about theoneceko and Yagami at this point.

My vote on Yagami was mostly there because he single basically killed the already slow discussion with the spam. I understand that whenever there's a possible Jester in a setup, some players will use it as an excuse to troll, but that noise is just as annoying anyway. Anyone can do better than that, Jester or not. But that seems to be over now.

I'm always down for voting/lynching inactive/anti-town players on D1, and so far this includes renegade, but I don't think a change in tone is much of an argument, but rather the norm or part of his shitposting.
    "Goofy" is a meme started by Renegade. I'll leave it at that.

I'm noting that Sen's reasoning is pretty similar to mine, so I'm giving him a few townpoints.

39. ISO #439

Interesting. So that really does mean we can’t rely on hat meta at all.
    If I were you, I wouldn't rely on hat meta, indeed.

40. ISO #440

Somehow SP's minor suspicion of MM seems very sincere to me. MM has been playing in a very detatched manner this game and has been kinda passive/reactionary. iirc about SP's approach to reading people that would probably scratch SP's itch.

I'm gonna move my vote but I'm not sure to where. Trying to form coherent scumreads in this game is a massive pain in the ass
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

41. ISO #441

42. ISO #442

I honestly feel like MM plays the game this way every time.
    he does and it's infuriatingly NAI lol.

43. ISO #443

I'm comfortable just leaving the votes on someone with low activity giving off no town vibes, tbh

-vote Renegade

44. ISO #444

I'm not comfortable lynching Gyr or SP. BC is giving town vibes somehow too.

SJ, Sen MM and Frinckles are NAI as fuck but we should probably keep them in because they're our only hope of the game leaving shitpost land.

I can probably be persuaded to lynch anyone else, but tbh Renegade is the only one that sticks out, and even that read is weak.

Most half arsed readwall for page 23 I've ever written lmao

45. ISO #445

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I'm not comfortable lynching Gyr or SP. BC is giving town vibes somehow too.

SJ, Sen MM and Frinckles are NAI as fuck but we should probably keep them in because they're our only hope of the game leaving shitpost land.

I can probably be persuaded to lynch anyone else, but tbh Renegade is the only one that sticks out, and even that read is weak.

Most half arsed readwall for page 23 I've ever written lmao
    Page 23!??!?! Please get 50 posts per page ASAP.

46. ISO #446

47. ISO #447

48. ISO #448

49. ISO #449

50. ISO #450