4. ISO #404

5. ISO #405

Re: S-FM 257: Revenge of the Vengeful: GAME

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Hello friends!

Please answer the following:

1. What is your timezone?
    2. How do you react under pressure?
    3. Do you prefer to play as town or mafia?
    4. What are you going to be known to do this game?
    5. Preferred Pronoun?
    1. What is your timezone? GMT
    2. How do you react under pressure? I start to sweat heavily, making it hard to write accurate answers, and then panic a little as I'm dripping my pants. If the pressure continue once my dignity has been swept aside, I will have nothing more to loose and be as scary as a wild animal.
    3. Do you prefer to play as town or mafia? I prefer to be a citizen but this game has decided that I am not
    4. What are you going to be known to do this game? I'll be know to write posts that no one will read
    5. Preferred Pronoun? Almighty

6. ISO #406

7. ISO #407

8. ISO #408

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    So why did you unvote? it's not like he is far from being lynched.
    You did not put pressure on him, so your vote was mostly useless.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Is that a hint of lenneth being aggressive that im sensing?
    ayy I think it is! w0000t Lenneth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your vote was only first because I was writing a big post at the time.
    -.-

So he didn't sheep you :P
    ↑ ↑ ↑

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I would prefer David only because Gyrlander has given us absolutely nothing and afk lynches are a shot in the dark. I don’t know if he is just busy IRL or what but he’ll have to be replaced if he doesn’t post more soon. If he comes on tho, he should be pressured immediately
    the thing im getting with gyrlander, is we have multiple people who stepped up to further push SB when gyrl got voted.

Lenneth, ptb, even david came in with a null read on gyrlander out of nowhere. just odd that so much defence came into play on someone who ptb is scumreading, and others null read.

Interesting how my post brought you out of hiding. Is the scum team strat to just avoid posting as much as possible so we will mislynch and misshoot on D1 and put it into 5v4?
    this is exactly what I called out earier, scum would sit back D1 and let town go at eachother, mis-lynch then mis shoot. putting us at a shit spot tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    i started accusing ptb first, and i m just lurking cuz nothing to do
    @Scvmurderer 's meta on hybrid - "hybrid shuts up tighter than a squirrels asshole when he's scum", which proved true the first game I played with him.. but this is usually how he has been every game since, hence why there was so much drama revolved around him in games recently. posts first few hours of gameas, then vanishes and doesn't even keep up >=O

David started quiet then started talking a lot more D2+ once his role was out there. There are no secret roles in this game so he has no reason to do the same thing. You’re either intentionally trying to protect David or not thinking. He has only 4 posts...
    but ur going after david over gyrlander with the reasoning that gyrlander has 4 posts..... lol im just seeing a pattern of defence on gyrlander here that isnt on anyone else.

-vote thegoddavid

New or not, you need some pressure. Anything else you’d like to add? Specifically being accused of scum?
    I didn't think ur vote on gyrlander/fielz would last

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

9. ISO #409

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    ayy I think it is! w0000t Lenneth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-.-

↑ ↑ ↑

the thing im getting with gyrlander, is we have multiple people who stepped up to further push SB when gyrl got voted.

Lenneth, ptb, even david came in with a null read on gyrlander out of nowhere. just odd that so much defence came into play on someone who ptb is scumreading, and others null read.

this is exactly what I called out earier, scum would sit back D1 and let town go at eachother, mis-lynch then mis shoot. putting us at a shit spot tomorrow.

@Scvmurderer 's meta on hybrid - "hybrid shuts up tighter than a squirrels asshole when he's scum", which proved true the first game I played with him.. but this is usually how he has been every game since, hence why there was so much drama revolved around him in games recently. posts first few hours of gameas, then vanishes and doesn't even keep up >=O

but ur going after david over gyrlander with the reasoning that gyrlander has 4 posts..... lol im just seeing a pattern of defence on gyrlander here that isnt on anyone else.

I didn't think ur vote on gyrlander/fielz would last
    It would have but he gets a replace shield for the moment while he gives us a chance to feel him out by offering info. David is scummy too.

Who do you want to lynch at eod? The gyrlander slot still?

10. ISO #410

11. ISO #411

It would have but he gets a replace shield for the moment while he gives us a chance to feel him out by offering info. David is scummy too.

Who do you want to lynch at eod? The gyrlander slot still?
    The gyrlander slot being read by me has nothing to do with gyrlanders posts. It has to do with the resistance that hit the second he got voted.

12. ISO #412

13. ISO #413

The gyrlander slot being read by me has nothing to do with gyrlanders posts. It has to do with the resistance that hit the second he got voted.
    btw im someone who is willingly ready to fake a meta to win the next game with it lol
    I Like Ice Cream

14. ISO #414

You scum read him, yet were very very easy to pull ur vote off, just feel it's weird u have him scumread with 1 post. Lenneth jumped in out of nowhere to push at SB16 over gyrlander, and david came in at a time null-reading gyrlander (which I think is more accurate); as well as aamirus saying she would rather push david because he has low posts, but him and gyrlander have the exact same amounnt. lol

15. ISO #415

16. ISO #416

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    btw im someone who is willingly ready to fake a meta to win the next game with it lol
    You can't really do ur 'own secret agenda' on this game. it's a nightless setup with 2 mislynches/misfires - we need to keep organized as much as possible. this "im a great nullread and I know who I am going to shoot!!!" is not pro town, espescialyl when u havnt even posted reads of anyone.

17. ISO #417

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Hello everyone! I previously only read the first page so I'm not fully up to date to what happened yet! Don't hate me~
    FIELZ MY COMRADE!!!!

I REFUSE TO SHOOT YOU IF I GET LYNCHED IDC IF YOU WOULD LYNCH ME YOURE A GREAT GUY YAYYYYYY!!
    I Like Ice Cream

18. ISO #418

19. ISO #419

You can't really do ur 'own secret agenda' on this game. it's a nightless setup with 2 mislynches/misfires - we need to keep organized as much as possible. this "im a great nullread and I know who I am going to shoot!!!" is not pro town, espescialyl when u havnt even posted reads of anyone.
    I Can Do Everything I Can Your Post Just Exposed A Scum Before My Eyes NOW LYNCH ME NIBBA DISTORTED DISAGGREEING WITH ME = SCUM
    I Like Ice Cream

20. ISO #420

Me: Not putting yourself at the top of your read list is obviously scummy.
    Distorted: I currently really feel like Distorted is town. He's been actively trying to discourage what I think he considers to be TvT, helping out where he can. He seems to be the mediator, and in a game where mafia has no night kill, mediating is a bad thing for mafia. The slower we lynch, the better.
    Hybrid: This will definitely need to be revisited if/when PTB flips scum. Hybrid is my weakest town read based on his interactions with PTB, but if you remove those he actually comes out in the light. He has yet to do anything I would consider to be very noteworthy, however.
    Blinkskater: Blink, in accordance with his name, skates the line between town and neut. He also seems to be mediating but on a far lower level than Distorted has. Distorted has been actively hunting but blink hasn't really been doing anything. This is mostly a gut read, I'll admit, but I don't see him being scum right now.
    Aamirus: Pretty null. I could see it going either way. Extraordinarily slight town lean. I can't say anything decisive here, which will probably come across as scummy.
    ---------LINE OF PRO-LYNCH---------
    The Gyrlander/Fielzanks Slot: Low post content, no clue.
    Efekannn02: Efe is like when you give a 7 year old who very rarely has any desert a bunch of candy. You can never pin him down. In this case, Efe is more of a town lean for me but I am okay with a lynch.
    Spruance: I almost forgot Spruance was playing the game. Very unlike my memories of him. Perhaps it's just rust, but my main memory of spruance is him hyper-tunneling me. Slight scum lean.
    Lenneth: The fact that nobody I consider to be scum has really interacted with Lenneth makes him more of a scum by association than anything. He's slipped under the radar. This is your friendly reminder that Lenneth is a player and he needs to contribute more.
    TheGodDavid: I really struggled over who I considered to be more scummy between PTB and GodDavid right now, but the truth is I really don't care because both of them give me terrible vibes for entirely different reasons. The worst part about scumreading David is that he genuinely seems like he doesn't get what's going on. But he hasn't been following other players, he hasn't been sheeping, he hasn't been actively hunting, and yet still gives reads. It seems like a standard new mafia player. GodDavid has contributed more than all the neutral slots combined, and if he flips town, we need to give a hard look towards Spruance/Efe/Lenneth because at least two of them are probably scum.
    PowersThatBe: I've given my thoughts on PTB this game already so I won't overly rehash them here. I do want to say one last thing that I didn't really have the words to mention in my big wall post though. It seems to me like the questions (whatever the acronym is) are like a reserve pistol. Nobody thinks about then and then he pulls them out of his pocket at the end when someone is close to lynch as a final push. It looks very desparate. Please note how PTB has not been pushing people who did not answer the questions. This seems like a very interesting thing to do in my eyes. An out-of-game note for you PTB, if you do turn out to be town, please revisit how you are using your questions, because I feel like they feel like scumpainting from here.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

21. ISO #421

im making a clan war out of this because its obvious that many alignments and factions have scums in them

atleast i am the solo clan who wants everyone dead except those people he likes (even if they are probably scum they will get shot if they disagree with a lynch on a mafia or anything similiar)
    I Like Ice Cream

22. ISO #422

23. ISO #423

24. ISO #424

25. ISO #425

26. ISO #426

-unvote

As much as I dont want to go back on my word, PTB is not gonna get any more pressure today, and I understand that.

27. ISO #427

28. ISO #428

29. ISO #429

Distorted: My strongest town read at the moment, agreed with points of mine without me saying them, and we share similar thoughts.
    Aamirus: I'm getting good vibes from her, it seems like she's playing IMO like a townie, and I agreed with some of her points in the PTB case.
    Lenneth: Seem's to be engaging here and there in discussion in a somewhat argumentive way, which is nothing like the scum lenneth.
    TheGodDavid: This is just a gut town read atm, I really think we'll get more input from him after a lynch/shooting.

Hybrid: I think he would be acting as he is acting whether he rolled town or scum.
    Fielzanks: I honestly believe Gyr is busy IRL and couldn't contribute, so I will need more information on 1,000 IQ fielz ;)
    Spruance: Honestly have no clue here I would place at 51% town 49% scum atm.

SB16: I feel like he's more in your face and helpful as town, and with my behavior so far I don't understand how he town reads me(i understand he said gut read, and of all people i do get that) but in other games where he has been town IMO he would not be town reading me for my behavior.
    PTB: I feel like he is trying a bit to hard to seem towny, and am not sure why he is not calling me scum for not contributing much of anything and shit posting a bit, that doesn't add up in my mind. I kind of feel the same way about him and SB
    Efekannn02: Strong gut read that he is scum, somethings not clicking for me, maybe i just need to see him post more but I'd be ok with this lynch the most. (he claims he's going to shoot me but I don't believe he will.)

30. ISO #430

31. ISO #431

32. ISO #432

You scum read him, yet were very very easy to pull ur vote off, just feel it's weird u have him scumread with 1 post. Lenneth jumped in out of nowhere to push at SB16 over gyrlander, and david came in at a time null-reading gyrlander (which I think is more accurate); as well as aamirus saying she would rather push david because he has low posts, but him and gyrlander have the exact same amounnt. lol
    David had only one more post than Gyrlander but it was extremely recent and very scummy. also, gyrlander’s three posts were all at once and then I never saw him online again, whereas David’s were spaced out and I’d seen him online several times where he just didn’t post. So my point was David seemed to be hiding while gyrlander seemed to be afk. And given he got removed, half of that was right at least
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

33. ISO #433

Stealthbomber gives me scum vibes, Hybrid too
    no u

-vote Fiedelsticks

34. ISO #434

David had only one more post than Gyrlander but it was extremely recent and very scummy. also, gyrlander’s three posts were all at once and then I never saw him online again, whereas David’s were spaced out and I’d seen him online several times where he just didn’t post. So my point was David seemed to be hiding while gyrlander seemed to be afk. And given he got removed, half of that was right at least
    I think David just leaves his tab open.

35. ISO #435

I can see this angle, but I also see you protecting David and Hybrid as the foil to it

36. ISO #436

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Me: Not putting yourself at the top of your read list is obviously scummy.
    Distorted: I currently really feel like Distorted is town. He's been actively trying to discourage what I think he considers to be TvT, helping out where he can. He seems to be the mediator, and in a game where mafia has no night kill, mediating is a bad thing for mafia. The slower we lynch, the better.
    Hybrid: This will definitely need to be revisited if/when PTB flips scum. Hybrid is my weakest town read based on his interactions with PTB, but if you remove those he actually comes out in the light. He has yet to do anything I would consider to be very noteworthy, however.
    Blinkskater: Blink, in accordance with his name, skates the line between town and neut. He also seems to be mediating but on a far lower level than Distorted has. Distorted has been actively hunting but blink hasn't really been doing anything. This is mostly a gut read, I'll admit, but I don't see him being scum right now.
    Aamirus: Pretty null. I could see it going either way. Extraordinarily slight town lean. I can't say anything decisive here, which will probably come across as scummy.
    ---------LINE OF PRO-LYNCH---------
    The Gyrlander/Fielzanks Slot: Low post content, no clue.
    Efekannn02: Efe is like when you give a 7 year old who very rarely has any desert a bunch of candy. You can never pin him down. In this case, Efe is more of a town lean for me but I am okay with a lynch.
    Spruance: I almost forgot Spruance was playing the game. Very unlike my memories of him. Perhaps it's just rust, but my main memory of spruance is him hyper-tunneling me. Slight scum lean.
    Lenneth: The fact that nobody I consider to be scum has really interacted with Lenneth makes him more of a scum by association than anything. He's slipped under the radar. This is your friendly reminder that Lenneth is a player and he needs to contribute more.
    TheGodDavid: I really struggled over who I considered to be more scummy between PTB and GodDavid right now, but the truth is I really don't care because both of them give me terrible vibes for entirely different reasons. The worst part about scumreading David is that he genuinely seems like he doesn't get what's going on. But he hasn't been following other players, he hasn't been sheeping, he hasn't been actively hunting, and yet still gives reads. It seems like a standard new mafia player. GodDavid has contributed more than all the neutral slots combined, and if he flips town, we need to give a hard look towards Spruance/Efe/Lenneth because at least two of them are probably scum.
    PowersThatBe: I've given my thoughts on PTB this game already so I won't overly rehash them here. I do want to say one last thing that I didn't really have the words to mention in my big wall post though. It seems to me like the questions (whatever the acronym is) are like a reserve pistol. Nobody thinks about then and then he pulls them out of his pocket at the end when someone is close to lynch as a final push. It looks very desparate. Please note how PTB has not been pushing people who did not answer the questions. This seems like a very interesting thing to do in my eyes. An out-of-game note for you PTB, if you do turn out to be town, please revisit how you are using your questions, because I feel like they feel like scumpainting from here.

I really feel like you have nothing on me. Honestly, I’m not pushing the questions because they got dismantled. I am not using it to paint anyone as scum. I think you need to re-evaluate your play and realize why you come off as scummy this game if you are town. You tried to pair me and aamirus but stated she is slight town read / null. Idk, I don’t think you’re giving as much thought to this as you should be.

I feel like you got upset I didn’t buddy you after you jumped off me, and I was critical of you, and now you’re taking that to heart and scum reading me hard because for once I’m not siding with you. Idk.

37. ISO #437

38. ISO #438

39. ISO #439

I really feel like you have nothing on me. Honestly, I’m not pushing the questions because they got dismantled. I am not using it to paint anyone as scum. I think you need to re-evaluate your play and realize why you come off as scummy this game if you are town. You tried to pair me and aamirus but stated she is slight town read / null. Idk, I don’t think you’re giving as much thought to this as you should be.
    Yet you felt the need to post the questions in your wall post? It's like you packed the kitchen sink into that, it started off pretty strong and the longer it went on the weaker it got. I understand why I come off scummy this game, I've made a few mistakes. But I do stand by the fact that you and aamirus could be scum together but I think it's unlikely. The fact is we don't know.

I feel like you got upset I didn’t buddy you after you jumped off me, and I was critical of you, and now you’re taking that to heart and scum reading me hard because for once I’m not siding with you. Idk.
    This is wrong as fuck. But since this will just be "oh you're wrong" vs "no you're wrong" we can discuss it more postgame. I'm scumreading you because that wall was sloppy as fuck and when you're town you're better than that.

40. ISO #440

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post

Distorted: My strongest town read at the moment, agreed with points of mine without me saying them, and we share similar thoughts.
    Aamirus: I'm getting good vibes from her, it seems like she's playing IMO like a townie, and I agreed with some of her points in the PTB case.
    Lenneth: Seem's to be engaging here and there in discussion in a somewhat argumentive way, which is nothing like the scum lenneth.
    TheGodDavid: This is just a gut town read atm, I really think we'll get more input from him after a lynch/shooting.

Hybrid: I think he would be acting as he is acting whether he rolled town or scum.
    Fielzanks: I honestly believe Gyr is busy IRL and couldn't contribute, so I will need more information on 1,000 IQ fielz ;)
    Spruance: Honestly have no clue here I would place at 51% town 49% scum atm.

SB16: I feel like he's more in your face and helpful as town, and with my behavior so far I don't understand how he town reads me(i understand he said gut read, and of all people i do get that) but in other games where he has been town IMO he would not be town reading me for my behavior.
    PTB: I feel like he is trying a bit to hard to seem towny, and am not sure why he is not calling me scum for not contributing much of anything and shit posting a bit, that doesn't add up in my mind. I kind of feel the same way about him and SB
    Efekannn02: Strong gut read that he is scum, somethings not clicking for me, maybe i just need to see him post more but I'd be ok with this lynch the most. (he claims he's going to shoot me but I don't believe he will.)
    except of your town list, your other read are mostly meta based, I guess it's kind of ok, the game is not very active, it's not easy to have read of people.
    By the way, PTB was the most active player, he actualy did something in order to find scum.
    I have the feeling every fucking games people are always scumpainting you, it's like a meme

41. ISO #441

42. ISO #442

43. ISO #443

except of your town list, your other read are mostly meta based, I guess it's kind of ok, the game is not very active, it's not easy to have read of people.
    By the way, PTB was the most active player, he actualy did something in order to find scum.
    I have the feeling every fucking games people are always scumpainting you, it's like a meme
    Playing scummy is a way to play as town, and an effective one when not paired with half brained mongrels (which can happen sometimes)

44. ISO #444

45. ISO #445

From distorted and blinks posts the last two pages I could see a distorted, blink, hybrid, David scum team. Or i could see a Fielz, PTB, SB, Lenneth team
    Could you ELI5 why you're putting me in a team with them? From what I read so far Lenneth has been quiet, PTB and SB went heavily at eachother (or rather, SB went heavily at PTB)

46. ISO #446

47. ISO #447

48. ISO #448

49. ISO #449

50. ISO #450

Could you ELI5 why you're putting me in a team with them? From what I read so far Lenneth has been quiet, PTB and SB went heavily at eachother (or rather, SB went heavily at PTB)
    Hard to explain all of the associations that got me there, but basically you and David each had less than 5 posts more than halfway through D1 and there seemed to be some people scum reading you and town reading David while others were doing the opposite and I think that discussion has been the most potentially alignment revealing stuff so far