S-FM The Cold War III - Page 44
Register

User Tag List

Page 44 of 80 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 54 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,200 of 3959
  1. ISO #2151

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

I ask you all to re-read posts 75-250 give or take and look at the interactions between MM and Fielz, also with rumox and myself, I ISO'D some of it but i'd rather you guys see it for yourselves without my rhetoric, because IMHO it's pretty obvious they are a scum team, and based on the way rumox was expelled, to me it's just icing on the cake

2. ISO #2152

3. ISO #2153

4. ISO #2154

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Also Fielz I feel like you could just possibly watching us all burn, overseeing the chaos that's ensuing nudgeing it in whichever way you please, you're not off my scumdar not yet
    I sensed this about 1,000 posts in and just sort of threw it out there
    Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    To be honest, I'm enjoying the snarky comments flying off everywhere way too much for my own good!
    this was his response, never even denied it.
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I'm actually glad there are ppl who don't know my Meta, because if they're scum they won't kill me and go after me tomorrow. If I do die tonight its because someone who heavily town reads me wanted me dead...*monocle emoji*
    oh and what do we have here? Naz wound up dead and there were two people who heavily town read her, MYSELF AND FIELZANKS, and if you guys think I killed her then this game is a lost cause.

5. ISO #2155

6. ISO #2156

oh and what do we have here? Naz wound up dead and there were two people who heavily town read her, MYSELF AND FIELZANKS, and if you guys think I killed her then this game is a lost cause.
    Tbh the kill on naz truly did throw shade at the both of us; and I do think that you killed her !

7. ISO #2157

8. ISO #2158

oh, we have another giant Fielzanks wallpost to look through where you bring everyone in circles and make them forget what they were even reading in the first place? TBH I didn't even read your first one anyone can make a giant post about possible scenarios, and how they can play out

9. ISO #2159

10. ISO #2160
    Ganelon

I did not see this coming. I had an amazing lw all typed up.

11. ISO #2161

12. ISO #2162
    Ganelon

In short? Kill Lenneth and yzb.

13. ISO #2163

Hey everyone! So I caught up on the reading during the night. I have noted some stuff, and got some suspicions on Lenneth for a post... I think it was #1916, gonna check that to quote it.
    -vote Lenneth

Should I reveal my night action? Also, why are there 14 guests browsing... LURKERS BEGONE OR JOIN US!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

14. ISO #2164
    Ganelon

IHighlyAgree

15. ISO #2165

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    Actualy I never hammered someone ! And blink took me that chance two games ago lol !

But well, you are right.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    Seems like you saw the chance of getting a lynch and "washing your hands" offered by Fielzanks on that one.
    I am mostly of for Mag but it look like a too easy lynch...
    I don't think a lynch on Blink will happen (my most scum read)
    And aamirus is totaly not in the spotlight right now.
    so let's go for MM.
    Aamirus is not in the spotlight, so he's not a good lynch?????? That is scummy AF. Explain yourself please.
    mostly ok*
    @Lenneth
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

16. ISO #2166
    Ganelon

Yes MM reveal.l

17. ISO #2167

I'm checking in now because I haven't been able to make it in sooner. I'm at a family event right now so I am going to make this short and sweet until I am able to post more. Blink and MM are likeliest scum team. Blink says MM is second best lynch, yet killed the train on him yesterday and is for whatever reason making claims that Fielzanks is the better lynch. Not letting town be blindsided by the most scum play I've seen in a while. Also, MM was way too opportunistic yesterday and how it appeared he changed his reads to have it fit conveniently with how the day went (including when he tried to encourage a lynch on me instead of myself, going completely ballistic when he realized I was the one accusing him). Will quote this when I am more available.

I don't believe he's one of the TPR's. Don't see why everyone has seemingly ignored him today. I am very content lynching either of these two, and remind me to explain why David is added to my scum-list, along with aamirus to a small degree when I am back.

No regrets on that lynch. If you don't lynch in this game, you accomplish nothing in this game. I hoped to god my reads were incorrect, and was utterly disappointed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

18. ISO #2168

I ask you all to re-read posts 75-250 give or take and look at the interactions between MM and Fielz, also with rumox and myself, I ISO'D some of it but i'd rather you guys see it for yourselves without my rhetoric, because IMHO it's pretty obvious they are a scum team, and based on the way rumox was expelled, to me it's just icing on the cake
    *Has wanted to lynch MM for the majority of the game* *Decides to vote Fielzanks instead.

1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

19. ISO #2169

Another thing that I would like to suggest is why would Mafia leave 10 million IQ fielzanks alive when everybody read him his town and he claimed a tpr?
    Maybe because they want us to think that.

20. ISO #2170

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Hey everyone! So I caught up on the reading during the night. I have noted some stuff, and got some suspicions on Lenneth for a post... I think it was #1916, gonna check that to quote it.
    -vote Lenneth

Should I reveal my night action? Also, why are there 14 guests browsing... LURKERS BEGONE OR JOIN US!
    Why do you even have to ask this?

21. ISO #2171

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Yes MM reveal.l
    So, you basically want me to tell if I have used my heat or not, to destroy the WIFOM around it? IT'S A TRAP!!!!
    -vote magoroth
    Why did you want me to reveal it, and what would town gain from it? @Magoroth waiting on your answer. @Lenneth , waiting on yours too.

22. ISO #2172
    Ganelon

Lets all just rolecalim

23. ISO #2173

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Why do you even have to ask this?
    Read my next post and you'll understand. Only a scum would ask for a reveal, because breaking that WIFOM around the heat action is only good for scums.

24. ISO #2174
    Ganelon

At this point MM more info is always ngood.

25. ISO #2175
    Ganelon

The only two claims I am going to trust in the entire game are Trotskyand Lenin, everything else is justso shady....

26. ISO #2176

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I'm checking in now because I haven't been able to make it in sooner. I'm at a family event right now so I am going to make this short and sweet until I am able to post more. Blink and MM are likeliest scum team. Blink says MM is second best lynch, yet killed the train on him yesterday and is for whatever reason making claims that Fielzanks is the better lynch. Not letting town be blindsided by the most scum play I've seen in a while. Also, MM was way too opportunistic yesterday and how it appeared he changed his reads to have it fit conveniently with how the day went (including when he tried to encourage a lynch on me instead of myself, going completely ballistic when he realized I was the one accusing him). Will quote this when I am more available.

I don't believe he's one of the TPR's. Don't see why everyone has seemingly ignored him today. I am very content lynching either of these two, and remind me to explain why David is added to my scum-list, along with aamirus to a small degree when I am back.

No regrets on that lynch. If you don't lynch in this game, you accomplish nothing in this game. I hoped to god my reads were incorrect, and was utterly disappointed.
    LOOOOOOOOL blink and MM are the likeliest scumteam SUUUUURE LOOOOOOL that might be the funniest thing I've heard this game

1: How did he kill train on me yesterday...
    2: That is false, I had always null-to-scum read you since my first damn list of reads, and the way you jumped on me while I wasn't there to defend myself just made me scumread you more.
    3: We lynched yesterday... the blah blah about lynching to accomplish something in the game is scummy af.

27. ISO #2177

28. ISO #2178

At this point MM more info is always ngood.
    The only two claims I am going to trust in the entire game are Trotskyand Lenin, everything else is justso shady....
    Are you phone posting or something...? Like, think about what you are saying right now. More info on if the vet can be attacked freely or not is basically what you're asking. It's only helping scum. Also, are you literally asking Trotsky and even worse, Lenin to claim???? Remember that the scum have a heat action that roleblocks every single town. If they use that, I can't heal Lenin and they can murder him, and vice versa. NO REVEALING OF LENIN UNLESS LYLO.

29. ISO #2179

Quote Originally Posted by TheGodDavid View Post
    Exactly. We can't verify his claim at all and for all we know he could be scum faking TPR.
    Wait a second. Does anyone have something that could help about the interactions between David - Unknown - Magoroth? I think it's likely for them to be a scum team. Actually, it would make a lot of sense.

30. ISO #2180

Are you phone posting or something...? Like, think about what you are saying right now. More info on if the vet can be attacked freely or not is basically what you're asking. It's only helping scum. Also, are you literally asking Trotsky and even worse, Lenin to claim???? Remember that the scum have a heat action that roleblocks every single town. If they use that, I can't heal Lenin and they can murder him, and vice versa. NO REVEALING OF LENIN UNLESS LYLO.
    Fielz has stated that the scum heat action that roleblocks everyone has been used since he got no feedback last night (he said he will role claim later) and that there was no SK kill.

31. ISO #2181

Fielz has stated that the scum heat action that roleblocks everyone has been used since he got no feedback last night (he said he will role claim later) and that there was no SK kill.
    Hmm. But it still goes the same way about the veteran getting outed about his alert.

32. ISO #2182

33. ISO #2183
    Ganelon

ItsATrap

34. ISO #2184
    Ganelon

Thére is a possinility that both blink and fielz are town

35. ISO #2185

You may look scummy, but I am starting to doubt that scum would claim a TPR because of what happened to rumox (although you could still be scum)

So, who do you think the evils are? @Marshmallow Marshall
    Wait a second. Does anyone have something that could help about the interactions between David - Unknown - Magoroth? I think it's likely for them to be a scum team. Actually, it would make a lot of sense.
    I want to look into that. Unknown is probably scum, Magoroth is getting scummiest by the minute, to take his wording, and you, Dunna, Lenneth and Blinkskater are good candidates for the 3rd scum. Probably a Stalin in that too. I'd be surprised if Yzb25 or Fielzanks were scum.

36. ISO #2186

Thére is a possinility that both blink and fielz are town
    Explain yourself on the "reveal your night action"??? David kinda ran to answer it for you, but I want to hear from your own words.

37. ISO #2187

Going off, shouldn't be too long (I hope so)

38. ISO #2188
    Ganelon

Although I would need blink to explain just why he was such an insult machine on d1, I am prepared to trust him on this.
    -vote Fielzanks

39. ISO #2189
    Ganelon

Also scum would definitely claim TPR and not citizen because it just sows discord and chaos.

40. ISO #2190

Exactly 14 minutes passed and still no explaination. @Magoroth

41. ISO #2191
    Ganelon

Dude we are more or less at MyLo today. If Fielz is Scum then hes obviously lying about having been rb'd

42. ISO #2192
    Ganelon

Anybody who fakeclaims TPR is fucking scum

43. ISO #2193

Anybody who fakeclaims TPR is fucking scum
    True: at this point, if you lie about your role, YOU ARE SCUM. EVERYONE READ THIS: DO NOT LIE ABOUT YOUR ROLE.

At this point, it only helps scum to do so.

44. ISO #2194

Dude we are more or less at MyLo today. If Fielz is Scum then hes obviously lying about having been rb'd
    But uhm... you still didn't answer...
    -vote magoroth
    .................................................. ....

45. ISO #2195
    Ganelon

-vote unvote

46. ISO #2196
    Ganelon

-vote unvote

47. ISO #2197
    Ganelon

Fiel you are scummy as fuck right now and I want yoh to claim a role

48. ISO #2198

Welp, we're alone and you don't seem to be willing to answer. @Lenneth will wait on your answers, @Unknown1234 I still scum read you, @Magoroth keeping my vote on you because apparently you don't want to answer, and it's getting scummier and scummier...

49. ISO #2199
    Ganelon

I already explained it you fucking dirtbag

50. ISO #2200
    Ganelon

True: at this point, if you lie about your role, YOU ARE SCUM. EVERYONE READ THIS: DO NOT LIE ABOUT YOUR ROLE.

At this point, it only helps scum to do so.
    Thanks for warning the scum chhm