Page 57 of 76 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 67 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,850 of 3757
  1. ISO #2801

2. ISO #2802

3. ISO #2803

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

Bro what???
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

4. ISO #2804

There is no way you are neutral benign if u are
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

5. ISO #2805

6. ISO #2806

7. ISO #2807

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    3 of you are already dead. I lied about having a vest so I could secure the win.

I hope Blink & Aivon have some nice flavor text for the kill feed.
    hmm that would explain why you hinted to me who you were, and it would make my secondary win-con make more sense, dont understand why you chose to not work with me though, are you a psychotic jailkeeper, that would explain the scvm kill since I believe you truly did scum read him in this case

and since no-body here is claiming it, its a decent enough conclusion

there definitely isnt more than two wolves in this case, else this game would be very swingy for the town

that lives MM as one of the wolves, so who is the last one in this case?

8. ISO #2808

9. ISO #2809

10. ISO #2810

killing frinckles today kills me, but its better than killing one mafia, since it removes one of the night KP's, and if we kill MM in the night, then there's only one mafia left

so we are at 5/1/2
    best case, 3/0/1

putting 3 mafia into the equation always means town loses anyways, so there is almost no reason to humor it, since our only chance of winning requires us to kill mafia, and then have frinckles kill another mafia

11. ISO #2811

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    hmm that would explain why you hinted to me who you were, and it would make my secondary win-con make more sense, dont understand why you chose to not work with me though, are you a psychotic jailkeeper, that would explain the scvm kill since I believe you truly did scum read him in this case

there definitely isnt more than two wolves in this case, else this game would be very swingy for the town

I was trying to work with you for the majority of the game you Goomba it was ironic you tunneled me early.
    I'm not going to mechanically explain how I kill, it will seem like mis-direction.

I did want to say I've had fun playing with you honestly.

People say stupid shit in the heat of the moment, but this is my first FM and I really want you to know as the current developer of SC2Mafia; You're always welcome here. It's about fun n' all.

12. ISO #2812

killing frinckles today kills me, but its better than killing one mafia, since it removes one of the night KP's, and if we kill MM in the night, then there's only one mafia left

so we are at 5/1/2
    best case, 3/0/1

putting 3 mafia into the equation always means town loses anyways, so there is almost no reason to humor it, since our only chance of winning requires us to kill mafia, and then have frinckles kill another mafia
    The fact that I'm not Mafia kills this entirely.

13. ISO #2813

14. ISO #2814

@Frinckles
    tbh I stand by my early read, you really know how to be town as an evil, the only reason I caught you is because you gave off this tone that didnt feel like you cared about anything that was happening
    anyways I love you too <3

ya I think it was just bad luck that I tunneled on you early, as well as proclaiming I knew my lover was evil, but I also didnt think much about the possibility of my lover being a 3p

15. ISO #2815

16. ISO #2816

@Frinckles
    tbh I stand by my early read, you really know how to be town as an evil, the only reason I caught you is because you gave off this tone that didnt feel like you cared about anything that was happening
    anyways I love you too <3

ya I think it was just bad luck that I tunneled on you early, as well as proclaiming I knew my lover was evil, but I also didnt think much about the possibility of my lover being a 3p
    It happens. The whole reason I was being subtle was to prevent this situation. I haven't played an FM before so I thought hinting to you by reversing my name would work. Town won't believe I'm third party. That's fine, but it won't help the town win.

Worst part is us winning together is now a super-pipe dream. As if it already wasn't.

17. ISO #2817

18. ISO #2818

19. ISO #2819

20. ISO #2820

21. ISO #2821

22. ISO #2822

23. ISO #2823

24. ISO #2824

well MM is mechanically outted, because I doubt Otaku is playing 4d chess where he added the whole female portion to his chat, just to out someone in mylo for the easy win, it makes even less sense now that I know you are a 3p, and that it probably really isnt mylo

so we vote MM here, but I am not voting yet

25. ISO #2825

26. ISO #2826

27. ISO #2827

28. ISO #2828

29. ISO #2829

30. ISO #2830

31. ISO #2831

32. ISO #2832

I'm a neutral killing role. A fun one.

Also why didn't you hand me a gun?
    why would i give you a gun when i could give myself one? lol

33. ISO #2833

are u daft
    light_yagami claimed jailkeep

34. ISO #2834

35. ISO #2835

36. ISO #2836

37. ISO #2837

38. ISO #2838

light yagami had an executioner goal it seems, he dies today for exeing wrong person LITERALLY START OF DAY WIISP LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    IDK How To Start This.. Man.. I Really Thought She Was The Poisoner.. Its Okay Because, I Missed My Bounty.. I Die At EoD Anyways... Per Host.
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Ellie Moon Is Still At Large. And Again Thought You Were Her @Scvmurderer

39. ISO #2839

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    worst part is, I checked scv
    why tf did u check scv @Magoroth

40. ISO #2840

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I think they already did tho.... you really think Light is lock town?? He could always be lying
    you even responded to this lol...

41. ISO #2841

There are currently 65 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 64 guests)

naz*

nice

42. ISO #2842

43. ISO #2843

Btw if it helps you solve the game then my role is town executioner / neutral survivor. Because he cheated on me with my mother I came to the saloon to get back at “Flynn” (otakudweeb). Primary wincon in green is to see otaku lynched and the town win the game, secondary wincon in yellow is if otaku dies at night then I just need to survive until the end of the game. If he never dies I lose.

I was saying even on day 1 that my role matches my flavor so this shouldn’t be that unbelievable of a claim. Also jumped on nightmarefriend when he claimed Ralph Flynn d1 since my rolecard just talks about “Flynn”, before later realizing that otaku was the target after he claimed Carl Flynn and acknowledged cheating on me. But he also claimed his architect role and seemed obviously town so I’ve been stuck with that internal struggle of going after him both helping and hurting me.

Anyway in regards to him versus MM I would trust his claim because his char cheated on mine so the females only thing makes sense lorewise imo
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

44. ISO #2844

Btw this claim that I’ve fallen off is stupid, just look at my posting times. My sleeping schedule got fucked up and I’ve been posting consistently while awake, but most of the game’s posting activity happens in the evening eastern time which is when I’ve been asleep.

45. ISO #2845

3 of you are already dead. I lied about having a vest so I could secure the win.

I hope Blink & Aivon have some nice flavor text for the kill feed.
    Besides naz’s gun shot and yagami’s execution, the only two kills have come from “The Cactus Moon Bandits”, which sounds like a scum faction, not a neutral killer. So either you’re lying and part of the scum team or else you are like an arsonist with a bunch of people doused. Either way you should die today

46. ISO #2846

47. ISO #2847

Mag wiisp gyrlander frinckles MM Kenny participated in the dice game. Yagami said 13 but didn’t put a #. Gyrlander and Kenny are dead.

So mag wiisp and MM=3 people. They are going to die to your ability @Frinckles do I have this right?

48. ISO #2848
    Ganelon

since Frinckles has claimed 3p I find it best to claim my real last night check
    aamirus is a green check.

49. ISO #2849
    Ganelon

I'm revealing this for the following reasons:
    Otakud and MM can never be a team
    Light is claiming Town Jailor
    Wiisp is town
    naz is town
    this leaves aamirus, frinckles, mm and otakud as the poe
    with Frinckles 3p, that means aamirus, mm and otakud
    IF aamirus is town, that means mm and otakud are scum
    and that simply couldn't ever happen

50. ISO #2850
    Ganelon

the only way Frinckles could be 3p, and aamirus scum is if she's immune to detection