S-FM 285: High Noon At The Redwood Saloon - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

Quote Originally Posted by NightmareFrIEND7 View Post
    First: I dont know who "Efe" is and I never said I know him and calling me someone else highly offends me
    secondly: after multiple questions on how to vote my question got answered a long time ago when someone tricked me into voting Voss

You sound like a insecure disrespectful little child with a huge hatred towards him and you should know your place

next time "talk before you act" kiddo
    besides that naz person being a intolerate waste of air?

none.
    Im not Efe and yes someone made me vote Voss last game and I think it was Aamirus
    Wtf lol stop trolling if you're not Efe and play the game. Efe trolls, so if you're not Efe... prove it

Any useful lore?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #302

3. ISO #303

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    ur right, maybe I should clarify, early on its a viable strat, and it tends to be more wolfy as the days go on if you dont have any wolf leans

secondly, I never proclaimed to have no wolf leans?
    thirdly, who should I be wolf reading?
    I thought that's what you meant when you said it was a perfectly legit strat to have no wolf reads.

And uhh... For now, pretty much yourself xD but outside of you, I suspect Naz for shutting people off harshly for no real reason (Kenny and Efe), although she does that as town sometimes, or at least used to do.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #304

ill bet 10000 followers, that nightmare is town because of his first post
    Which post?

5. ISO #305

6. ISO #306

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    the bank's already been robbed btw. and my real name is not Tom, it's a 3-letter name tho and the last name is just as British-sounding
    There are two persons who talked about a bank. Maybe that's something to look into?

7. ISO #307

8. ISO #308

9. ISO #309

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Wtf lol stop trolling if you're not Efe and play the game. Efe trolls, so if you're not Efe... prove it

Any useful lore?
    My role card says im a polite person who is skilled with the bow and arrow and that I know about bank robberies because of some friend from the law enforcement

But somehow I actually cant kill people

10. ISO #310

11. ISO #311

12. ISO #312

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    i'm young, curvy, and very beautiful
    and a goodman
    Blink lol...

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314

My role card says im a polite person who is skilled with the bow and arrow and that I know about bank robberies because of some friend from the law enforcement

I can actually choose to kill if certain requirements are met but I wont tell you guys the details because rolecards are supposed to be secrets

15. ISO #315

Not to be racis--- Wait, this is the Far West, we ARE racist!

You gotta be a native, heh? How comes you're friends with law enforcement people? And if you're not a native, how comes you are skilled with bow and arrow? And cannot even kill people? Your lore isn't very coherent o.O

Do you know anything else about bank robberies? Also, I notice you put it to plural form. Robberies? So there were more than one, correct?

16. ISO #316

17. ISO #317

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    during the shitpost phase, scum like to interact with one another so that their future interactions in the game seem more natural and less forced. I saw you buddying Scv and/or aamirus, and I townread aamirus, so that made you and SCV scum.
    there weree also other posts that pinged me the wrong way.

also about Kenny: I wasn't necessarily scumreading him, I just wanted to follow a train and he was just as good as any. and I trust Wiisp :P
    No, Señor Sito completely understands your initial logic; But you omitted so many details that it had come off as selective misinformation.
    For starters;
    SCV voted for me, over a song in the shitpost phase -- sure.
    You missed Naz voting for SCV over the same song.
    You completely omitted how your interactions with Wiisp (181 / 184) would be perceived.

I guess my question is: Prior to your 184 post, what made you TR Wiisp?

18. ISO #318

I can actually choose to kill if certain requirements are met but I wont tell you guys the details because rolecards are supposed to be secrets
    I feel a strong desire to lynch this based on experiences from past hidden setups and past claims coming from Efe

19. ISO #319

You gotta be a native, heh? How comes you're friends with law enforcement people? And if you're not a native, how comes you are skilled with bow and arrow? And cannot even kill people? Your lore isn't very coherent o.O

Do you know anything else about bank robberies? Also, I notice you put it to plural form. Robberies? So there were more than one, correct?
    it actually doesnt say if im native or not
    it only says im a member of the town

and yes I know about the local bank robberies and I dont know how im good friends with someone from law enforcement

20. ISO #320

21. ISO #321

UH OH BULLSHIT ALERT.
    -vote Nightmarefriend7
    Too much incoherent stuff in claimed lore + I think efe claimed that kind of bullshit as scum in a similar setup. And uh, if you're not Efe, you sure play in a similar way so it still stands :P

22. ISO #322

Its Completely Possible That Nightmare Is A Fur Trader Thus, Uses A Bow Instead Of Bullets To Not Damage The Pelts..

23. ISO #323

First: I dont know who "Efe" is and I never said I know him and calling me someone else highly offends me
    secondly: after multiple questions on how to vote my question got answered a long time ago when someone tricked me into voting Voss

You sound like a insecure disrespectful little child with a huge hatred towards him and you should know your place

next time "talk before you act" kiddo
    LMAO someone frame this
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

24. ISO #324

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Efe, you use "an" there
    Efe never uses the correct a/an
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

25. ISO #325

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Its Completely Possible That Nightmare Is A Fur Trader Thus, Uses A Bow Instead Of Bullets To Not Damage The Pelts..
    Don't you think he would have mentioned that part though?

26. ISO #326

UH OH BULLSHIT ALERT.
    -vote Nightmarefriend7
    Too much incoherent stuff in claimed lore + I think efe claimed that kind of bullshit as scum in a similar setup. And uh, if you're not Efe, you sure play in a similar way so it still stands :P
    Well here goes our power role....

Im a Doctor who can choose to turn into a Bodyguard after the first heal

The only detail I tried to keep a secret and now had to reveal thanks to pressure and a misunderstanding

27. ISO #327

The only detail I tried to keep a secret and now had to reveal thanks to pressure and a misunderstanding
    Name is Ralph Flynn

28. ISO #328

29. ISO #329

30. ISO #330

Did you just claim Doctor/BG after a first vote lol? You're at L-6. Not at L-2 or L-1. I don't know if I'll be pushing you at EoD, but I'm not moving me vote. How the fuck do you heal people with bow and arrows anyway lmao

31. ISO #331

32. ISO #332

Did you just claim Doctor/BG after a first vote lol? You're at L-6. Not at L-2 or L-1. I don't know if I'll be pushing you at EoD, but I'm not moving me vote. How the fuck do you heal people with bow and arrows anyway lmao
    Arrows Can Be Used As A Splint..

33. ISO #333

I thought that's what you meant when you said it was a perfectly legit strat to have no wolf reads.

And uhh... For now, pretty much yourself xD but outside of you, I suspect Naz for shutting people off harshly for no real reason (Kenny and Efe), although she does that as town sometimes, or at least used to do.
    How am I shutting anyone off 'harshly', shutting anyone off period? -1 level read because it doesn't make sense. Pepega

34. ISO #334

Haven't you even been in that one game were Efe revealed himself at exactly this situation at this time during d1 with this explanation?
    I get that this isn't Efe, but you should at least know that playstyle.

35. ISO #335

im inexperienced in FM and also im a doctor who is also skilled at bow and arrows

36. ISO #336

i should be wolf reading myself? lol
    is that all it takes for you to town read someone?
    I'm town!!

37. ISO #337

FFS FOR THE LAST TIME IM NOT EFE!
    "ffs" classic efe
    stay tuned, soon they will be running out of battery on their phone and laptop

38. ISO #338

39. ISO #339

Haven't you even been in that one game were Efe revealed himself at exactly this situation at this time during d1 with this explanation?
    I get that this isn't Efe, but you should at least know that playstyle.
    Link/name of that game? I thought he did that as scum?

40. ISO #340

41. ISO #341

42. ISO #342

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    How am I shutting anyone off 'harshly', shutting anyone off period? -1 level read because it doesn't make sense. Pepega
    idk i read i pages in one sitting
    why is it so important
    It seemed to be important enough for you to open your dumb mouth
    Nightmarefriend is Efe on an alt pretending to be even dumber than he is
    Eat ass, asshole
    Lmao then how do you know who Efe is, enough to type it in all caps, when your only other posts come from the game that he "wasn't" in and you *didn't know how to vote* every day and now you suddenly do? Yeah, don't bother answering. You're Efe.
    cough cough

43. ISO #343

idk i read i pages in one sitting
    why is it so important
    It seemed to be important enough for you to open your dumb mouth
    Nightmarefriend is Efe on an alt pretending to be even dumber than he is
    Eat ass, asshole
    sure, join the towncore, but it doesnt actually work if you are self-aware of it
    I mean, people saying they are town are obviously aware of what they're doing; it's called LAMIST, and is a very debatable tell anyway lol. Usually, you use meta to sort it out. I'd say that Naz wouldn't jump on it like that as scum, it fits with her town play, so she gets some town points. I still scumread her a bit tho

44. ISO #344

Whooooooooops multiquote lol

45. ISO #345

46. ISO #346

47. ISO #347
    Ganelon

yeah i don't want to touch that claim yet. @Frinckles sorry for not replying.

yes, I must've missed naz voting Scv. now I see that she also voted him.
    I like Wiisp :P but yah I'll admit that interaction does look a bit weird.

48. ISO #348

49. ISO #349
    Ganelon

@NightmareFrIEND7 , nobody cares who you are, just play the game
    and @everyone else let's change the topic, I don't think it's really important, whatever his identity he clearly doesn't want anyone else to think he's efe.

btw, me and @MM have reason to suspect he isn't someone's smurf :P

50. ISO #350
    Ganelon

I bet scum is just Distorted, Huey and Zerg or something
    I think I like Kenny
    ​nohomo