Your favourite gaming songs
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Your favourite gaming songs

Given that this is mainly a community of gamers, I wondered which songs (of any kind) you enjoyed to play while you are playing games, including FM.

I personally listen to a lot of anthems and "patriotic musics" from Europe, Soviet Union and US.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Your favourite gaming songs

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Given that this is mainly a community of gamers, I wondered which songs (of any kind) you enjoyed to play while you are playing games, including FM.

I personally listen to a lot of anthems and "patriotic musics" from Europe, Soviet Union and US.
    I like worship music!

4. ISO #4

Those two replies. Lol.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Sorry aamirus and rachyl summed it up.

But for realsies I’ve got a set of 3 playlists I bounce between. I’ve got an atmospheric playlist of songs from video games/movies/classical pieces/whatever the fuck I like in it, a speedy “nerd metal” playlist and a playlist of various musicals that I like. Just depends on what I’m playing and how I’m feeling.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Sorry aamirus and rachyl summed it up.

But for realsies I’ve got a set of 3 playlists I bounce between. I’ve got an atmospheric playlist of songs from video games/movies/classical pieces/whatever the fuck I like in it, a speedy “nerd metal” playlist and a playlist of various musicals that I like. Just depends on what I’m playing and how I’m feeling.
    neeeeeerd
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

I want to believe that u are a troll
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

11. ISO #11

ANTHEMS?
    I just listen to my spotify playlist.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

12. ISO #12

Hey you two, may I remind you that this is a community based around a war game lol? Listening to Scotland the Brave while crushing England and forming GB as Scotland on EU4 feels very good :P

if you dont know what eu4 is just google it

13. ISO #13

Hey you two, may I remind you that this is a community based around a war game lol? Listening to Scotland the Brave while crushing England and forming GB as Scotland on EU4 feels very good :P

Sc2mafia, the new paradox interactive grand strategy game.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

War game? Meh
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

16. ISO #16

Music distracts from the plays bruv. Optimal APM can only be achieved with undivided attention.
    Why am I sometimes working twice maybe even thrice as fast when listening to Music?

Btw I love music from Videogames and Classical aswell as Country(sometimes)

I hate Dupstep and especially Rap. I HATE RAP
    I Like Ice Cream

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Why am I sometimes working twice maybe even thrice as fast when listening to Music?

Btw I love music from Videogames and Classical aswell as Country(sometimes)

I hate Dupstep and especially Rap. I HATE RAP
    If I'm doing boring work then music helps me get through it quickly. If I actually find the work interesting then the music just feels like a distraction.

I do like listening to music during the breaks though... I tend to play something aggressive like heavy dubstep or metal to pump me up. It works even if I don't think the music itself is actually good. All that matters is I blast it and it gets blood rushing.

Hip-hop is good tbh. People on the outside don't approach it with an open mind imo. Try listening to doggystyle by Snoop Dogg. It's smooth af.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

18. ISO #18

If I'm doing boring work then music helps me get through it quickly. If I actually find the work interesting then the music just feels like a distraction.

I do like listening to music during the breaks though... I tend to play something aggressive like heavy dubstep or metal to pump me up. It works even if I don't think the music itself is actually good. All that matters is I blast it and it gets blood rushing.

Hip-hop is good tbh. People on the outside don't approach it with an open mind imo. Try listening to doggystyle by Snoop Dogg. It's smooth af.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
    So youre saying that the effect on music depends on the people listening to it alrighty
    I Like Ice Cream