Serial Killer tip
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Serial Killer tip

1. Keep in mind that extreme heat speeds up the rate of decomposition. Keep in mind that extreme cold slows it down. Therefore: commit your murders in the summer.

2. Don’t kill anyone you’re involved with romantically. You’ll be the first person the cops want to talk to. If you must kill someone you’re sleeping with, make sure they’re sleeping with a lot of other people too, and that one of them has a worse criminal record than yours.

3. Don’t bring your cell phone. This seems pretty basic but apparently a lot of people still get caught from this. Don’t bring your cell phone when you’re stalking them, or when you drive two hours away to dump their body in the desert/river/forest, either. If you must bring a cell phone, act like a criminal who actually knows what they’re doing and buy a pay-as-you-go. Buy it at a busy store, and pay for it in cash.

4. In fact, buy all things related to your murder with cash. Duct tape, plastic bags, rope – all this shit will get you caught. Throw the receipts away immediately, in a public trash can in front of the store. And you probably shouldn’t purchase the duct tape at the same time as the rope, the saw at the same time as the industrial-sized trash can.

5. If the process of your murder involves a struggle with the victim, make sure to clean their fingernails afterward. They might have tiny pieces of your skin underneath from when they tried to fight for their life.

6. Dump the body in a separate place than the murder scene. This way, the police will have to survey two spots before they can put the pieces of the murder together.

7. Cut off your victim’s head and hands. Place these parts in a different area than the rest of the body.

8. If you’re throwing a body (or parts of a body) into a lake, don’t put it in plastic bags. Plastic bags get filled with the gas that is emitted when a body decays, and then the bags will float. Plastic bags will also prevent water from getting to the body. You want water to get to the body. This speeds up the rate of decomposition and also washes away trace evidence.

9. If you must use plastic bags, use one from a major chain grocery store, and not the little corner shop with the weird bags that say THANK YOU in a heart shape that are only used at five stores total in your city.

10. Arson is useful for eliminating evidence. Your fire might not get as far as you want it to, and the police will almost always recognize that it wasn’t of an accidental nature, but it will make it difficult for the crime scene to remain untainted. Keep in mind: Set fire to clothes and curtains because they burn more quickly than furniture.

11. It takes a lot longer to burn up a car than you’d think. Just drive it into a lake instead.

12. If you’re trying to stage a botched burglary, remember to a) actually take the valuables, and b) don’t leave all the drawers pulled out at the same length, because you can’t rummage through a bottom drawer if the top drawer is pulled out on top of it.

13. Don’t keep your victim’s jewelry, undergarments, hair, etc. as souvenirs. If you absolutely must do this, don’t display your souvenirs in photographs, and don’t leave all the souvenirs from all your murder victims in the same shoebox in your closet.

14. If you fail a lie detector test, realize this isn’t proof of you being guilty. Insist to the police that you must have failed it because you were nervous. Never deviate from this story.

15. Never read anything having to do with poison (if you’re using poison), the making of bombs (if you’re making a bomb), a how-to on dead body disposal, or a list of tips that’ll help you get away with murder. If you get caught with things like these, they’re almost as good as a fingerprint. Don’t think that you can delete the file or clear your browser history either, because you can’t. Once you search or save it, it can always be found, thanks to computer forensics.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Serial Killer tip

so with #15 you're basically setting us up for failure.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

4. ISO #4

Terrible, just terrible. No mention of gloves at all. You are truely a novice.
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I am not including common sense ;)
    But a lot can be said about gloves.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    Go for cotton over leather.
    Mhm. So you can burn them afterwards.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    But a lot can be said about gloves.
    If you want a comprehensive guide instead of just tips, you can buy my book: A Comprehensive Guide to Being An Effective Serial Killer, for the low price of 3 payments of $69.95 - but wait, there's more! Order now and I'll throw in my new book, Banana's Guide To The Galaxy!!
    Last edited by BananaCucho; September 10th, 2020 at 10:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

10. ISO #10

If you want a comprehensive guide instead of just tips, you can by by book: A Comprehensive Guide to Being An Effective Serial Killer, for the low price of 3 payments of $69.95 - but wait, there's more! Order now and I'll throw in my new book, Banana's Guide To The Galaxy!!
    What's the timeline on shipping?
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

11. ISO #11

If you want a comprehensive guide instead of just tips, you can by by book: A Comprehensive Guide to Being An Effective Serial Killer, for the low price of 3 payments of $69.95 - but wait, there's more! Order now and I'll throw in my new book, Banana's Guide To The Galaxy!!
    Does it come on DVD?
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

6-8 weeks FREE shipping unless you upgrade to priority shipping for $17.95, in which case you'll get it in 2-3 weeks!!

Unfortunately the only item we have on DVD at the moment is The Art of The Squeal - Get your target to talk in under 30 seconds!
    I'll take em all.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

14. ISO #14

6-8 weeks FREE shipping unless you upgrade to priority shipping for $17.95, in which case you'll get it in 2-3 weeks!!

Unfortunately the only item we have on DVD at the moment is The Art of The Squeal - Get your target to talk in under 30 seconds!
    shit, was going to buy 2 copies.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16