S-FM 234: Lottery - Page 23
Register

User Tag List

Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 1372
  1. ISO #1101

Re: S-FM 234: Lottery

It probably was lost somewhere in a wall, thx scv.

@Mayor: yes too lazy to do it myself but doing an iso on me I gave several suspicions since original scv wagon.

Starting to feel really sleepy, I believe Unknown will check in eventually with or w/o my vote. While rereading early game he seemed legit, now early is worth what's worth, but if I trust you as Mayor and keep my foolish-blind-D1-townread on SCV, 3 of 5 MM/Nawa/Unknown/Gyr/Trophywife are scum. Without foolish-scv-trust 3/6 coinflip. I said all game at MM how his misleadings were compensated by his contribution to chat motion. Maybe he's just a really naive townie, maybe Nawa is just a really naive townie.

I hesitate to park my vote on him bc I don't want you guys to speed lynch him before he can explain himself, could you promise you wouldn't do that? That I could go to sleep and wake and it would still be EoD?

2. ISO #1102

3. ISO #1103

Well if one or both of you Exe & SCV turn scum I'm gonna hate myself for a while.

But I'll gamble on block with you, assuming Nawa is still next in line if MM appears convincing enough to you, and you'll give him time to make a proper defense/ fair trial.

Gods be good, if you drag this day until it's very last hours like the good townies you are, I may be able to wake up in time to update my vote to MM's defense and contribute EoD.

4. ISO #1104

5. ISO #1105

Yes, we'll lynch either MM or Nawa today. I'm prioritising MM for now but I'm willing to change to Nawa depending on the situation.

If one but NOT both of MM/Nawa are Mafia, and we lynch the wrong one today, I am going to shit my pants and lick it clean.

Your friendly neighbourhood Asian.

6. ISO #1106

Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    forgot that part LOL
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

Need to rest for a while. DON'T BE EVIL WHILE IM AWAY PLS, NO TURBO ON MM, AND GAVE HIM FAIR TRIAL, IF YOU CAN WAIT LONG ENOUGH ILL COME BACK COME EOD FOR UPDATE

@Marshmallow Marshall
    @Dr Unknown
    @Nawa
    @Gyrlander
    @mrtrophywife
    I've said since start of day I think MM was the better lynch. I'll unvote till you get back player or EoD.
    -unvote
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

7. ISO #1107

8. ISO #1108

9. ISO #1109

10. ISO #1110

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter350 View Post
    Wait I mean

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    Lmao, I'm hold off on L1 till a little later in day. Who's going to vote with us again? It was gyrlander, Trophy or unknown. I think trophy was the one on board to lynch.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

11. ISO #1111

12. ISO #1112

13. ISO #1113

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Lmao, I'm hold off on L1 till a little later in day. Who's going to vote with us again? It was gyrlander, Trophy or unknown. I think trophy was the one on board to lynch.
    Trophy was down to lynch Nawa, idk if he's down to lynch MM. Also he pulled out of the Nawa lynch because I was joking around saying my lynch was just a gamble (it isn't, there's thinking behind it).

Quote Originally Posted by Nawa View Post
    Now i can do nothing.
    We're not lynching you, we're lynching MM.

If you got anything to say to defend MM you should say it quick. 5 hours left to go.

14. ISO #1114

15. ISO #1115

16. ISO #1116

17. ISO #1117

18. ISO #1118

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    So the trains changed from Nawa to Scvmurderer and MM? Well, this may be a little emotion-influenced but I would prefer lynching MM.

Also, he's an asshole.
    For me, scv hasn't done anything specially suspicious. Normally when I'm reading posts I may get a certain weird sensation but when I read scv's posts I don't feel that. It's quite strange cause I'm normally afraid of everyone lmao.
    No it's a lynchtrain on MM and Nawa, starting with MM.

If you're leaving soon, I suggest parking your vote on MM. Otherwise we won't have the votes to get him today.

19. ISO #1119

20. ISO #1120

21. ISO #1121

22. ISO #1122

Very good, my dear Bell, very good.

Ideally we'd get some input from MM or Nawa before we HAMMERTIME but everybody's missing today because it's mothafucking TGIF AND I'M STUCK AT HOME STUDYING FOR MY EXAMS AND PROCRASTINATING *froths at the mouth*

I should be outside enjoying my youth, man.

23. ISO #1123

24. ISO #1124

25. ISO #1125

26. ISO #1126

Day Four

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Exeter350 is the mayor with 2 votes.
    mrtrophywife is the mayor with 2 votes.

Doctor Unknown was killed. He was Town.
    4 votes to hammer.

GOLD TICKET
    1-use Gun

PURPLE TICKET
    Witch

BLUE TICKET
    Doctor

RED TICKET
    Lookout

Players Graveyard
    @Scvmurderer
    @Nawa
    @mrtrophywife
    @Gyrlander
    @Exeter350
    @PIayer
    Fatalis - Town
    Hybrid - Town
    Stealthbomber16 - Town
    Dr Unknown - Town
    Marshmallow Marshall - Town

QuickLinks
    LINK TO SETUP
    PostCount
    Day One
    Day Two
    Day Three
    Day Four
    Day Five
    [/QUOTE]
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

27. ISO #1127

28. ISO #1128

29. ISO #1129

30. ISO #1130

31. ISO #1131

32. ISO #1132

33. ISO #1133

34. ISO #1134

35. ISO #1135

36. ISO #1136

Oookay, afaik you're now both 100% mayor confirmed or it would be over. That makes it pretty straigtforward (Unless sneaky tailor scenario).
    Also we need to talk about raffle but im on mobile, dont speedlynch til tomorrow pls Ill be back home.
    Mafia wins if they hold 50% of the votes come morning.

There are 3 Mafia versus 3 Towns.

If trophy OR I were Mafia, Mafia would win.

3 Mafia + 1 extra vote vs 3 Town + 1 extra vote.

If both trophy AND I were Mafia, we'd hold more than 50% of the votes.

This means Trophy and I are confirmed Town.

Mafia: SCV for sure.

I realised he's been playing the too scummy to be scum shit since the very first post, and I completely fell for it hook, line and sinker.

In the words of my bunkmate when I was still serving in the Army, "They played us like a damn fiddle!"

@mrtrophywife
    @Gyrlander
    @Nawa

37. ISO #1137

I understand. Then, everyone else appart from us is Mafia. You were correct after all about Nawa, Exeter. However, as you maybe be skeptical of me as well I suggest we lynch scv, who fucked up 100% yesterday.

I legit thought he was town, but that hammer was obviously to finish he game as he probably thought Mafia already won.

-vote Scvmurderer

@mrtrophywife
    @Exeter350

Only with your votes we'll be able to lynch.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

38. ISO #1138

I understand. Then, everyone else appart from us is Mafia. You were correct after all about Nawa, Exeter. However, as you maybe be skeptical of me as well I suggest we lynch scv, who fucked up 100% yesterday.

I legit thought he was town, but that hammer was obviously to finish he game as he probably thought Mafia already won.

-vote Scvmurderer

@mrtrophywife
    @Exeter350

I'll think on it.

Also I'll wait for input from the others before I place my vote anywhere. Not that that's served me any good over the past few days, but still...

39. ISO #1139

40. ISO #1140

41. ISO #1141

Wasnt me neither, betted 1 on medic and everything else on NK, won nothing TT

3 tickets today, once Im home we should strat about rafle

Regarding votes said it was straightforward bc you both know youre confirmed so 3/4 of us else are mafia, again unless we got Tailored.

So you both need to agree on someone in the pool and either Exe NK another if he got it, or its all down to raffle to get another NK. Doc we definitely need the coinflip. Witch may be good vs maf NK but its more variance for town than true NK

42. ISO #1142

Oookay, afaik you're now both 100% mayor confirmed or it would be over. That makes it pretty straigtforward (Unless sneaky tailor scenario).
    Also we need to talk about raffle but im on mobile, dont speedlynch til tomorrow pls Ill be back home.
    6 players remain.
    3 mafia
    3 town
    At this point the mayor's are not confirned. One of them can still be mafia but not both of them. The mafia will mosr likrly caude a stalemate vote if one of them is mafia. If not we have a chance.

43. ISO #1143

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    6 players remain.
    3 mafia
    3 town
    At this point the mayor's are not confirned. One of them can still be mafia but not both of them. The mafia will mosr likrly caude a stalemate vote if one of them is mafia. If not we have a chance.
    I heavily suggest not voting Willy nilly today lest a mayor hammer some1.

44. ISO #1144

From Maf POV, objective value for today's raffle should be NK > Witch > Medic. For Town it's more tricky, all 3 are tempting but implying mindgames.

They need to kill one of you mayors + survive all 3 to win.
    If f.e. you lynch SCV or whoever else & he flips scum, even if left mafia kills one of you mayors, next day town will still have 3 vote still and maf 2, with another shot to save surviving mayor. Best case scenario for tonight: Mafia fails to kill thanks to medic. Worst case scenario: Maf uses factional NK + yesterday Vig and kill both mayors, one of them being the doctor, and win 2v2 tomorrow.

Another thing: if I announce I allin Medic as last townie (to avoid worst case scenario), Maf will have to chose between taking a coinflip targeting a mayor, or targeting me assuring the kill but leaving them at 4v2 votes the next day. If they do so, D5 is insta lynch maf (4v1 vote). Then N5 maf kills a mayor (2v1 vote). Then D6 2v1 Town win (am I correct or did I miss something?)
    If so, Mafia is forced to take the coinflip & not target me. I believe that's the best we can hope for at this point, but need your insights on this.

Idd they could also spit on the value and try to deny Medic, decreasing their odds for NK/Witch. Idk what they would do at this point.

(this is all w/o considering a Tailor possibility, it would be a BIG mindfuck here but imo paranoia of it would have overall more bad effects than good on your decision making, so I wouldn't mind for this possibility if I were you mayors)

The way I see it, game output will be determined by Lottery at this point but we can still win: not that bad of an outcome considering we just mislynched every day minus D1 (and I got 0 stuff so far, SJ must hate me since last game ='()

45. ISO #1145

-vote Scvmurderer

@mrtrophywife
    @Exeter350

Dammit gyrlander you scum

46. ISO #1146

47. ISO #1147

48. ISO #1148

Well sorry for you SCV but they ARE both confirmed as Exeter caught, if one of them were maf it would be 4 vote vs 4 vote = mafia win.

At this point we know everyone's alignment, UNLESS again TAILOR.
    Now SCV only reason I see for you to not catch is, is you actually knowing we got tailored at some point.
    Is it 50/50 or is it greater then 50%?

49. ISO #1149

50. ISO #1150