S-FM 229 - The Alchemist of Nightmares - Page 12
Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551

Re: S-FM - The Alchemist of Nightmares

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    okay, its got to be Hot_Tamales. because stealthbomber has a gut feeling that it is him
    That's not a fucking read that's sheeping somebody else because you have no idea who scum is becuase you are the Alchemists Apprentice

Read through the past few days, look at posts and see who you think stands out, have they been trolling, playing to a certain role, laying low, playing gambits, slipping, generally scummy things
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

2. ISO #552
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Suntax View Post
    That's not a fucking read that's sheeping somebody else because you have no idea who scum is becuase you are the Alchemists Apprentice

Read through the past few days, look at posts and see who you think stands out, have they been trolling, playing to a certain role, laying low, playing gambits, slipping, generally scummy things
    HOW AM I THE ALCHEMISTS APPRENTICE? FOR ALL WE KNOW YOUR THE ALCHEMISTS APPRENTICE! DONT ACCUSE ME WHEN ITS NOT ME

3. ISO #553

HOW AM I THE ALCHEMISTS APPRENTICE? FOR ALL WE KNOW YOUR THE ALCHEMISTS APPRENTICE! DONT ACCUSE ME WHEN ITS NOT ME
    You act like he would know if it was you if he was innocent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

4. ISO #554

Calm down love.
    I wouldn't pin you as the Alchemist however your troling, lack of scum hunting and overall sheeping and playstyle has been scummy. From when you pushed a SJ lynch while you was sheeping to not doing much in general.
    I'm no good at scum hunting but I try at least, I try to formulate logic and ideas creating strategy or finding holes in somebody making them scummy.
    I'm not very good at it, sometimes I am good.
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

5. ISO #555
    Rachyl

Calm down love.
    I wouldn't pin you as the Alchemist however your troling, lack of scum hunting and overall sheeping and playstyle has been scummy. From when you pushed a SJ lynch while you was sheeping to not doing much in general.
    I'm no good at scum hunting but I try at least, I try to formulate logic and ideas creating strategy or finding holes in somebody making them scummy.
    I'm not very good at it, sometimes I am good.
    okay, i am calm. ill be back in an hour to provide you guys with a lead. dont lynch me okay

6. ISO #556

okay, i am calm. ill be back in an hour to provide you guys with a lead. dont lynch me okay
    We have a whole day left of time so i doubt we will lynch you

7. ISO #557

)/
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

8. ISO #558

Why do you have to wait an hour to get leads that you don't have already? Why is this something you're only doing when under heat..... like???????

1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

9. ISO #559

🤔🤔

10. ISO #560

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Why do you have to wait an hour to get leads that you don't have already? Why is this something you're only doing when under heat..... like???????

She is shit at mafia?
    No offense

11. ISO #561

Quote Originally Posted by Hot_Tamales View Post
    Hi guys, I didn't realize that a red wasn't the alchemist or apprentice, but I guess it's better than nothing.

Out of the people on the alternate train on Gyrlander, we have omegasaur and stealthbomber... I'm not sure if that's an indicator since Mr.Stole wasn't factional scum. Hmm. In any case, Omegasaur is not suspicious to me because I'm actually pretty sure that he (and not Rachyl) is one of the masons.

@Omegasaur please don't confirm/deny this allegation of you being a mason because I don't want you to get modkilled. Thx.
    -vote Hot_Tamales

Alright, this seems like a good place to go. This is the second time this slot has 'warned' about role reveal. The first time someone commented on town reading them because of their warning, and i feel that after a modkill, and a warning, they have 0 reason to warn again. Really just looks like a shitty attempt to buy town cred.

I'm reasonably confident i didn't dream what i just claimed, and have actually read it in the thread. So my vote stays here.

Monopoly of the Iced variety

12. ISO #562

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    -vote Hot_Tamales

Alright, this seems like a good place to go. This is the second time this slot has 'warned' about role reveal. The first time someone commented on town reading them because of their warning, and i feel that after a modkill, and a warning, they have 0 reason to warn again. Really just looks like a shitty attempt to buy town cred.

I'm reasonably confident i didn't dream what i just claimed, and have actually read it in the thread. So my vote stays here.
    I agree with this, already pointed out as well but I'm staying on Rachyl for now.

13. ISO #563

Btw, if you suspected Gyrlander yesterday and pushed him for answers yesterday, but aren't pushing me now for answers, it means your a coward that made a fake excuse just to try to get a slot lynches.

I'm waiting for that, because you know who you are.

14. ISO #564

I agree with this, already pointed out as well but I'm staying on Rachyl for now.
    I feel sorry for whad

15. ISO #565

I feel sorry for whad
    Why?

16. ISO #566

Btw, if you suspected Gyrlander yesterday and pushed him for answers yesterday, but aren't pushing me now for answers, it means your a coward that made a fake excuse just to try to get a slot lynches.

Is is stealthbomber we talking about?
    And I feel sorry because its a hybrid of Whad and Sinon and according to him Sinon is doing fuck all

17. ISO #567

Also something is wrong if they both disagree with each other's Mason reads and also publicly announce them. There should be some sort of 'attempted coordination' between the two.

18. ISO #568

Is is stealthbomber we talking about?
    And I feel sorry because its a hybrid of Whad and Sinon and according to him Sinon is doing fuck all
    4 people voted me yesterday. One of them was StealYoGurl, so 3 people.

19. ISO #569

Iced, were you really content with SuperJack yesterday. I feel like you did a 180.

20. ISO #570

Suntax why aren't you pushing anyone that much right now?

21. ISO #571

Suntax why aren't you pushing anyone that much right now?
    Honesty not a clue, I'm pretty tired and my laptop will be fixed tommorow so i can proper talk them, not like i havent tried.
    I have pushed slightly on Rachyl to get some leads so I'm waiting on them.
    I do agree with you on hot tamales so my vote and Time will likely be directed at him later on.

Honestly I still don't like stealthbomver and when I get my laptop I make make a ISO on him

22. ISO #572

I pushed for gyr as a safe policy lynch because over the course of two days we heard nothing from gyrlander after promises of commitment and there was no warning of a replacement. I'm happy and satisfied that you're here now.

23. ISO #573

Stealth is an interesting player to say the least. I am trying to figure out his play but it's all over the place.

24. ISO #574

25. ISO #575

Stealth is an interesting player to say the least. I am trying to figure out his play but it's all over the place.
    Its because I'm the alchemist and I'm trying to confuse you so that you null read me for the entire game.

26. ISO #576

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I pushed for gyr as a safe policy lynch because over the course of two days we heard nothing from gyrlander after promises of commitment and there was no warning of a replacement. I'm happy and satisfied that you're here now.
    Why isn't Prophet being pushed by you now then?

27. ISO #577

Iced, were you really content with SuperJack yesterday. I feel like you did a 180.
    With superjack I think since we pushed him he has tried to do good.

28. ISO #578

Why isn't Prophet being pushed by you now then?
    I don't recognize the name so I'm assuming Prophet is a newbie.

Policy lynches come last priority and I'm certain today we can find someone better to hit.

29. ISO #579

30. ISO #580

Funce--->Prophet

Why wasn't a policy lynch last priority yesterday?

31. ISO #581

SHAMLESS PLUG
    GO CHECK OUT MY PULP FICTION SET UP IN THE SETUP WORKSHOP
    SHAMELESS PLUG
    GO CHECK OUT MY POKEMON DRAFT LEAGUE THREAD
    WATCH FIRSTHAND AS I RUN SALAC BERRY TREVENANT

32. ISO #582

I don't recognize the name so I'm assuming Prophet is a newbie.

Policy lynches come last priority and I'm certain today we can find someone better to hit.
    He should still be pressured
    Funce was prophet and thus would of been a solid policy choice.
    If thats the case why wansrt policy lynching last resort yesterday aswell.

33. ISO #583

Funce--->Prophet

Woah
    We had the same very basic logic

34. ISO #584

Funce--->Prophet

StoleUrGurl was actually a low tier town read for me at the end of yesterday and I decided to vote up a player that was doing nothing.

35. ISO #585

He should still be pressured
    Funce was prophet and thus would of been a solid policy choice.
    If thats the case why wansrt policy lynching last resort yesterday aswell.
    really uh
    it was because i didnt want to be scummy because someone would bring up this post

-unvote

Never mind then.

My goal with gyrlander is to get him to contribute more. He did nothing notable at all during day 1. I picked Gyrlander over the alternatives (Funce, SuperJack) since Funce hasn't posted a damn thing all game to our knowledge, pressuring him would do jack shit. I also personally know SuperJack better than Gyrlander and seeing how Gyrlander would react would help me form reads better than seeing how SuperJack would react.

But you cannot seriously tell me that ANY of you townread the man who has posted twice this game over the course of nearly two days. If you do then that's fucking bullshit. Getting him up to a policy L-2 or even a fucking L-3 would give us some nice bonus info.

I'll drop this shit for now but I'm going to pick it back up later in the day. Since you've requested it I'll give him some clear cut questions and requests.

36. ISO #586

37. ISO #587

Correct me if I'm wrong but today you said you were right on your read of them.

38. ISO #588

-unvote

Stupid.

39. ISO #589

Correct me if I'm wrong but today you said you were right on your read of them.
    That part of the post was meant as a joke. It seems that was not made clear in the post. My bad.
    I covered this earlier.

40. ISO #590

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet View Post
    With sadness in my heart my dear
    Unknown1234 is using his magical powers of brainwashing over me...

-vote Rachyl
    This post is all wrong.

41. ISO #591

-vote Rachyl
    -vote Prophet

Fuck that.

42. ISO #592

Prophet=Jester???

???

43. ISO #593

44. ISO #594

45. ISO #595

46. ISO #596

-vote Rachyl
    We say keep.it at L 2 and you vote, sheeping along for no reason
    -vote Prophet

47. ISO #597

What's your opinion on ColbyJack?
    Me and Spooder have had some major disagreements in past games, so I want to take more time and caution in my read on him. That read will depend more on what he does and how, as opposed to just reading his sheeping and that one post yesterday.

48. ISO #598

Doesn't match up with Funce.
    What did funce do, exactly?

49. ISO #599

Quote Originally Posted by Funce View Post
    Greetings to you Ivan, and Everyone. I have currently nothing to share.
    Ok

50. ISO #600

I'm placing my vote back on Rachyl.

-vote Rachyl

@Rachyl we are waiting.