S-FM 243: Your Everyday Average Game - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

Re: S-FM Your Everyday Average Game

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Wait wait wait!!! Omg, this smells so much... I already said you sounded like a skyper early, and this behavior fits with my theory. You just climbed the scum ladder.
    I may or may not be into many drinks atm. But SB16 is a constant source of insults to me and im happy to lynch that cunt.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

2. ISO #302

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    I may or may not be into many drinks atm. But SB16 is a constant source of insults to me and im happy to lynch that cunt.
    Please stop playing FM while being drunk. PLEASE.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #303

4. ISO #304

5. ISO #305

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    SCV wil not be lynched in this game if iI have anything to do with it
    Why are you pushing in the exact opposite of my push against you and scv?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #306

Why are you pushing in the exact opposite of my push against you and scv?
    Hm, because the dark god has more power then u think disciple.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

7. ISO #307

okay, so i just went through the thread...
    here are everyone's secondary role claims:

@Hybrid claims not mafia from his posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Going to come out right now as Investigator.
    Are you saying my hard claim of citizen is evil?
    I'm cit bud. It is possible.
    But for now I highly rulefollower read SB16. Unless he's a cuck. And since mafia can be nice and citizens meanies... I claim Mafia.
    Btw I claimed Kidnapper after. And the bad guys got a night kill, read setup lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    I Cant Believe Starting As Citizen I Dont Even Have Blacklist Or Prefer Here!
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    I Am Seriously A Citizen

Yeah im town im not revealing my role yet and im not letting a member of the mafia threaten and try to run this town eithet
    I'm town as well :^)

8. ISO #308

also, i'm really suspicious of this post, see highlighted:

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    I mean numbers wise we should let town win because there's more likely to be gamethrowers among the 8 town than the 4 evils. Honestly if there's a com hunter there really isn't anything we can do, but for cucks just don't modkill. And if we never night kill and just lynch the evils then the cuck would lose, and skypers couldn't possibly get 50% of the vote. Seems like the safest strategy.
    does that seem contradictory to anyone?

9. ISO #309

Hm, because the dark god has more power then u think disciple.
    I was talking to Blink.

10. ISO #310

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    also, i'm really suspicious of this post, see highlighted:

does that seem contradictory to anyone?
    No, because gamethrowers must lose in their secondary wincon (which is more likely to be Town) in order to win.

11. ISO #311

No, because gamethrowers must lose in their secondary wincon (which is more likely to be Town) in order to win.
    ohhh, derp.

man this set up is so confusing.

i'll be around tonight refreshing the page but will abstain from posting since i've been drankin. gonna stick to mod mafia.

12. ISO #312

last round it was similar
    1 gamethrower 1 com hunter 3 skyper

Distorted doesnt know if MM is a rule breaker or not.

This is a good thing to keep in mind.

please explain your reasoning here, I don't quite follow

sorry, i've been spending any and all spare time rehearsing for choir

speaking of which
    I WILL BE VERY INACTIVE SATURDAY!

The bad guys have no night kill in this setup. We should stall out today and wait for some more claims.

wtf i missed the maf claim
    okay
    thats fine

this buddying makes me uneasy

IRONIC HOW THE TRIGGER HAPPY ASSHAT IS TRYING TO KILL SOMEONE FOR BEING TRIGGER HAPPY
    please just stop

you piece of shit
    here it is
    WE ARE NOT TRYING TO KILL MAFIA IN THIS GAME
    did you read it that time?
    1st, i was trying to make efe slip about his role so i said there s no cits since i realized he didnt read the setup at all lol we could have got his real role there if scv hadnt interrupted
    2nd we shouldnt be killing mafias we need to be allied with mafias in order to lynch the primary role win conditions, or else you guys will be as bad as game throwers lol. SO DONT lYNCH MM
    3rd i m not buddying, you are the only one beside some afks that knows how to push ppl <.<
    4th why wouldnt you just seem to be a rule follower on the start by claiming your role early? you d get so muchm ore trusta nd the reasons you ve provided sucks. mafia or nk still can kill you just because you might have been a pain in the ass in the 2nd win cond <.<

also havent anyone ever read my posts?? spruance is likely to be a rule breaker instead of blink and mm <.<

Quote Originally Posted by Suntax View Post
    Ok I have just got back, can I have some ell outlining somethings i have been away form the scene for a while.

Firstly who as claimed what? Does somebody have a list or something?
    Secondly, to my knowledge this set up allows any allignment to hold a role that would previously go against that allignment, so the rule followers can hold maf roles and rule breakers could hold town roles.
    Also, with the host we each get a single question to ask him right? We shouldn't put what he ask or ask what people are asking out there, I saw SCV compiling questions and to me it looks like phishing, trying to identify what rule followers will be asking in a hope to counteract that somehow.
    Thirdly, who is the current main target and why? I am just wondering if somebody can sum it up quickly.
    Efe cit
    sb16 invest
    mm mafia/kidnapper
    scvmurd cit
    all of them claiming to be rule follower

the mm is in their opinion cuz he s mafia, though imo spruance slipped hard so we should get him. And also i d like to pressure on efe just because he might have been a pain in the ass in the later on moments.

can we just lynch blink so i dont feel unmotivated to play

-vote blinkskater
    This looks uncharacteristic

and so far how i ve read blink mm sb16 andscvs vote throwings at eachother, i ve seen that sb16 and mm tobe unliekly be a gamethrower but sb16 still can be a com hunter. mm is legit af since his talks, and to scv... he s scv but not sure about his algiment so far

also STOP GETTING OFFENDED WHILE PLAYING FM it s completly pointless.
    if we are gonna lynch someone, lynch spruance. He s probably the rule breaker by his slip post. I had done a post about it in the past so u may look into it.
    Or else let s push efekannn to get more infos.

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314

and also, if the setup is complicated, let me simplify it...

primary role cond>secondary role cond
    (rule folxrule break) (mafia town nk)

primary role cond= Host is abuser
    follower is ass lickers of host
    gamethrower trying to lose
    skypers like maf, they r tryin to win in the numbers.
    cuck trying to get modkilled by host
    com hunter trying to lynch someone then stay alive

we are suppose to play by those roles first, as soon as we kill all rulre breakers we may go ahead and do the 2ndary ones which s basicly maf vs town
    So do not lynch mm if not necessary, stop insulting eachother and stop trying to rush. instead, try to go ahead and push the others while theyr here.

15. ISO #315

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    and also, if the setup is complicated, let me simplify it...

primary role cond>secondary role cond
    (rule folxrule break) (mafia town nk)

primary role cond= Host is abuser
    follower is ass lickers of host
    gamethrower trying to lose
    skypers like maf, they r tryin to win in the numbers.
    cuck trying to get modkilled by host
    com hunter trying to lynch someone then stay alive

we are suppose to play by those roles first, as soon as we kill all rulre breakers we may go ahead and do the 2ndary ones which s basicly maf vs town
    So do not lynch mm if not necessary, stop insulting eachother and stop trying to rush. instead, try to go ahead and push the others while theyr here.
    o.O since when do you do that? It's usually my job to moderate people xD
    But you're right, insulting eachother won't lead us anywhere lol. But I will still kidnap Blink if nothing happens. Or Scv, depends.

16. ISO #316

Now I'm going off, will review your posts tomorrow Hybrid.

17. ISO #317

18. ISO #318

19. ISO #319

20. ISO #320

21. ISO #321

...apparently some people don't get the meaning of my posts...

I WILL NOT INSTAKILL HIM IF HE PROVIDES SOMETHING.

I NEVER SAID I WOULD KILL HIM TONIGHT FOR SURE.
    I dont have anything to say to you you will not get a single word in night chat so your options are to either jail me and insta execute or jail someone else.. and ill hope the sk or host kills your rule breakin ass

22. ISO #322

23. ISO #323

Well by revealing his role (to be mafia) marsh technically gamethrew so we should not rule him out as a gamethrower. At least he hasn't ousted his teammates so I wouldn't modkill him. As for me, seriously let's not lynch for a while. Game gets really easy when we coordinate.
    I am leaning to MM being a gamethrower who saw an opportunity to get lynched by claiming mafia ambassador. Partly why i dont want to lynch MM.

24. ISO #324

I am leaning to MM being a gamethrower who saw an opportunity to get lynched by claiming mafia ambassador. Partly why i dont want to lynch MM.
    Id prefer distorted modkill MM over anything but later on when we more sure. That way we don't give him his win if we kill mafia and he was gsmethrower

25. ISO #325

...quote's coming, the reason why I revealed myself instead of shushing.

26. ISO #326

Can I also recommend that we have a member of the mafia claim today?
    Post #20. If he hadn't posted this, I wouldn't have revealed because, as you just said, people who didn't understand setup would want to lynch me. Revealing as mafia as rule follower actually makes sense if you want to unite all secondary roles to understand better who to lynch, who's confirmed, etc. And I actually thought I could get a gamethrower reputation by doing so, but since Stealth was literally asking for it...

27. ISO #327

Oh no! What are you going to do type more insults at me im shakin in my boots 👍
    In the mod =)

28. ISO #328

I dont have anything to say to you you will not get a single word in night chat so your options are to either jail me and insta execute or jail someone else.. and ill hope the sk or host kills your rule breakin ass
    Scv. I am sure that sounds legit to you heh? "I PREFER DYING THAN HELPING RULE FOLLOWERS, AND I WILL LOSE!" So he'll be throwing. Heh. OR he wants us to think that, so he's a cuck. Double heh. There is no universe where he could be a rule follower.

29. ISO #329

Scv. I am sure that sounds legit to you heh? "I PREFER DYING THAN HELPING RULE FOLLOWERS, AND I WILL LOSE!" So he'll be throwing. Heh. OR he wants us to think that, so he's a cuck. Double heh. There is no universe where he could be a rule follower.
    And I'm worried sb16 might be com hunter. Not that he knows his target yet but claiming invest is a pretty solid thing to do as com hunter.

30. ISO #330

31. ISO #331

Host knows his role and would probs modkill him if he wasn't invest
    Agreed. He really doesn't act like a cuck, so he would get modkilled and lose.

32. ISO #332

@Distorted , I never see you browsing the thread. Even if you can't reply here, you really should read...

33. ISO #333

Host knows his role and would probs modkill him if he wasn't invest
    I didnt say he wasnt invest. Just that it would be convenient for a com.

34. ISO #334

I didnt say he wasnt invest. Just that it would be convenient for a com.
    You're just talking about probabilities here, it's irrevelent and NAI.

35. ISO #335

36. ISO #336

37. ISO #337

38. ISO #338

Tomorrow, we will get a better idea on the potential com hunters. For now Blink is getting kidnapped. Blink if you're actually rule follower, say something, defend yourself... You'll have 24h to do it.

39. ISO #339

40. ISO #340

41. ISO #341

Im a town rule follower too. Naz when i die in jail tonight and flip town rule follower youll know the 2 lynches to do
    ...so be it.

42. ISO #342

Tomorrow, we will get a better idea on the potential com hunters. For now Blink is getting kidnapped. Blink if you're actually rule follower, say something, defend yourself... You'll have 24h to do it.
    Again i will not acknowledge you in night jail chat not sure how many times i have to say it

43. ISO #343

44. ISO #344

45. ISO #345

46. ISO #346

47. ISO #347

48. ISO #348

49. ISO #349

50. ISO #350