Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

2. ISO #152

3. ISO #153

Re: S-FM Your Everyday Average Game

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    If im scummy then you should probally convince others to lynch me? But i highly doubt you will be able to convince anyone of that
    Because I don't want to kill the very productive discussion happening atm. @Distorted , I ask you to NOT modkill blink, because he could be cuck lol...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #154

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Because I don't want to kill the very productive discussion happening atm. @Distorted , I ask you to NOT modkill blink, because he could be cuck lol...
    Distorted only gets to make one mistake. He better be damn sure when he modkills. I will be nervous if he starts modkilling n1 lol
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

5. ISO #155

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    In the end I think a good idea night be to skip day 1. Then have everyone ask questions strategically and post answers so we have direction from host
    skipping day 1 is a BIG NO FUCKING NO. We won t have any clues about the rule breakers that way. We should be continueing on the people around. As I said eradicate the rebels first, then we can have a normal game. Since some towns will obv die and we have 1 free mafa claim the game would be balanced anyway.
    I soon will be going off so i d like sb16 to take my behaviour and continue it on. First efe then the others

6. ISO #156

7. ISO #157

8. ISO #158

9. ISO #159

10. ISO #160

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    skipping day 1 is a BIG NO FUCKING NO. We won t have any clues about the rule breakers that way. We should be continueing on the people around. As I said eradicate the rebels first, then we can have a normal game. Since some towns will obv die and we have 1 free mafa claim the game would be balanced anyway.
    I soon will be going off so i d like sb16 to take my behaviour and continue it on. First efe then the others
    Hm, it would give host more clues if we lynch some1. But after that we should really only kill and lynch on host orders
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

11. ISO #161

12. ISO #162

13. ISO #163

14. ISO #164

15. ISO #165

16. ISO #166

17. ISO #167

18. ISO #168

19. ISO #169

20. ISO #170

21. ISO #171

22. ISO #172

23. ISO #173

24. ISO #174

25. ISO #175

26. ISO #176

27. ISO #177

28. ISO #178

29. ISO #179

30. ISO #180

31. ISO #181

32. ISO #182

33. ISO #183

34. ISO #184

Hybrid keeps mentioning SB ehich i find odd he also seems to "agree" with MM which doesnt make sense because hybrid never agrees with MM so somethings off with hybrid IMO
    So Do You Mean That Its Wrong For Me To Vote With You?
    I Like Ice Cream

35. ISO #185

36. ISO #186

37. ISO #187

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    btw i am here

i wont vote actually nah i will vote someone
    my randomness calculator says there is no randomness but my current random thingy says naz needs to die

-vote naz
    hi FOOL!!! good day to you, too, efe. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    btw don t lynch mm, we can always turbo lynch mafias as soon as we are done with those rule breakers just for now i need everyone to be answering this question:
    Who do u think the most trustable person in this game so far. I m keeping it simple so everyone CAN ACTUALLY ANSWER IT
    for me it is mm so far, claiming mafia and rule follower? oh boi he surely is trustable.
    after reading through the thread, i was starting to trust you but YOU messed up by saying citizen is not possible when it is literally the first role under town roles...

38. ISO #188

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    hi FOOL!!! good day to you, too, efe. <3

after reading through the thread, i was starting to trust you but YOU messed up by saying citizen is not possible when it is literally the first role under town roles...
    Good Day To Ya Too Fool!

Hybrid Is Trying To Frame Me HE MUST BE MAFIA!
    I Like Ice Cream

39. ISO #189

40. ISO #190

41. ISO #191

42. ISO #192

43. ISO #193

44. ISO #194

Anyways Hybrid Is Acting Like A True Towny And MM As A Gamethrower/Mafia Get Him Bois

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    1: there's no citizen there.
    2: I am mafia. But if you could read the fucking setup, you would know that the goal is to stop the rule breakers, NOT the mafia.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

45. ISO #195

when will you realize that im not getting pressured because being always a null read
    -vote Efekannn02

Nope.

46. ISO #196

also, it feels like the last 5 people on the players list haven't even posted :/
    if we lynch, lets lynch an afk'er.

proud of you efe for posting!!
    ERROR ERROR

Lynch an AFK player is a bad idea in this setup. If we lynch, it's to get informations at this point. I am Mafia and claiming it. And I'm against a D1 lynch for a rather.. simple reason. My role is Kidnapper. With that information, you should change your points of view.

47. ISO #197

what's the strategy here? what happens if i reveal my secondary role? am i gonna get stabbed/gunned down?
    don't kill me so early!!
    Host (Distorted, Host is a role in this setup) knows your secondary role. As long as you are useful to the RULE FOLLOWERS, not the TOWN (Because who gives a fuck about the role that can't make you win ^^), you will not be lynched, nor killed by the Mafia (Since I'm one of them).

48. ISO #198

Blinkskater, Naz, your secondary roles please. Remember: I still have my kidnap and execute ability.

49. ISO #199

No i dont thinl in this type of setup that revealing your secondary will get you lynched as long as you cooperate
    i'm gonna wait for everyone to get here/more dialogue to get going and will reveal my role when i feel more comfortable..
    are you town blink? did you claim or did i miss it?

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ERROR ERROR

Lynch an AFK player is a bad idea in this setup. If we lynch, it's to get informations at this point. I am Mafia and claiming it. And I'm against a D1 lynch for a rather.. simple reason. My role is Kidnapper. With that information, you should change your points of view.
    well then. i'm not even voting an afk'er right now lol, i'm voting scv purely out of pettiness. also, if you're saying there is no citizen in the role list, maybe you should read the setup and see that CITIZEN IS THE FIRST FREAAAAKIN ROLE under town.

also, in response to what you just posted:
    i'm useful for everyone

50. ISO #200

i'm gonna wait for everyone to get here/more dialogue to get going and will reveal my role when i feel more comfortable..
    are you town blink? did you claim or did i miss it?

well then. i'm not even voting an afk'er right now lol, i'm voting scv purely out of pettiness. also, if you're saying there is no citizen in the role list, maybe you should read the setup and see that CITIZEN IS THE FIRST FREAAAAKIN ROLE under town.

also, in response to what you just posted:
    i'm useful for everyone
    Um, there's a problem with the setup page... Or maybe just my comp since you saw the role. I had to become a soulless monster and disable holiday cheer to see it, because failing bunnies assaulted the Citizen XD

So CITIZEN IS POSSIBLE. @Hybrid disable holiday cheer to see it if you have same problem lol.