Thread: umm what?

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Re: umm what?

I don’t think it was personal. They took away other medals Mesk gave out too. That might be why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    It was never asked for, it was just offered; and humorously accepted lol thought it was pretty funny. But someone actually going in to remove them almost feels like a middle finger to our community? I may be interpreting that wrong, but would like to be enlightened behind that.
    Well you never got MVP, so it's good you got that away... And then, why the skwirl medal off? Idk lol. BUT I KNOW CHOOOO DOESNT HAVE ONE SO ITS FAIR LIKE THAT!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I don’t think it was personal. They took away other medals Mesk gave out too. That might be why.
    And that's the more serious answer I was going to give. You stole my message :'(
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Well you never got MVP, so it's good you got that away... And then, why the skwirl medal off? Idk lol. BUT I KNOW CHOOOO DOESNT HAVE ONE SO ITS FAIR LIKE THAT!!!
    The MVP was actually for the mod-MVP, i have no idea if it was a thing or not but not worried about it. As I said, was just wondering why it happened.

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    The MVP was actually for the mod-MVP, i have no idea if it was a thing or not but not worried about it. As I said, was just wondering why it happened.
    As far as I'm aware, staff have gone and took their creations with them.

It is in the plan to re-introduce new medals, including clan ones.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    As far as I'm aware, staff have gone and took their creations with them.

It is in the plan to re-introduce new medals, including clan ones.
    Choo medal confirmed
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Black and red for choo!
    Oh btw, about your name's colors...

THE LYNCH TRAIN

Is the name I use for Christmas!

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

I removed all those awards as they expired on imgur, and it was showing a massive error image under profiles. Stretching pages, etc.

There was 4-5 different awards that all were removed from imgur, and therefore removed from the site.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

21. ISO #21

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    I removed all those awards as they expired on imgur, and it was showing a massive error image under profiles. Stretching pages, etc.

There was 4-5 different awards that all were removed from imgur, and therefore removed from the site.
    So can they come back please?
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

Quote Originally Posted by Tossangel View Post
    Mesk designed them. She must have deleted them from the hosting site. Staff will have to work up some new ones.
    Naw, mesk didn't delete them. If she were to delete them she would delete them before she got banned. Or else after having ban she wouldn't been able to remove those. Also after his ban we still had those badges. So mesk didn't touch to it.

26. ISO #26

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Naw, mesk didn't delete them. If she were to delete them she would delete them before she got banned. Or else after having ban she wouldn't been able to remove those. Also after his ban we still had those badges. So mesk didn't touch to it.
    She's talking about removing them from imgur, not sc2mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

27. ISO #27