S-FM 191: Decisions - Page 13
Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

2. ISO #602

Re: S-FM 191: Decisions

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Angel View Post
    I do beleive I did actively analyse wagons going on.

My main scum read is SuperJack. I'm not accusing him of filmsy stuff. your accusing me of filmsy stuff!

And the last sentence is the part that make me to stand up and say! what a game. Scums just standing in shadows everyone else is fighting to eachother like crazy people. yes FB thats not town you talking.

Am I chosen ?
    First of all....What? I am standing in the darkness? I think I have been the most prominent person in this game (arguably). What? You have told me I am very easy to read, yet you now only call me scum because I call you scum. Its sounds conveniant as hell.

and its all hilarious that all the things you accused me of is all the things you just did FB.
    No, I have talked about both PoD and Banana in great detail.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

3. ISO #603

The motivation is obvious. the last minute vanity vote on my slot following by all same reasons Secondpassing was mentioning before. "searhing for possible chosen" to make everyone think I'm not chosen . misrepresenting me immediately after I said I'm not around ?

Your way manipulative scum FB. Nice way to preparing minds for casting doubt on me.

4. ISO #604

The motivation is obvious. the last minute vanity vote on my slot following by all same reasons Secondpassing was mentioning before. "searhing for possible chosen" to make everyone think I'm not chosen . misrepresenting me immediately after I said I'm not around ?

Your way manipulative scum FB. Nice way to preparing minds for casting doubt on me.
    Why would I push you as scum?

5. ISO #605

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    First of all....What? I am standing in the darkness? I think I have been the most prominent person in this game (arguably). What? You have told me I am very easy to read, yet you now only call me scum because I call you scum. Its sounds conveniant as hell.

No, I have talked about both PoD and Banana in great detail.
    kidding me right ? you didn't intarct with a single slot whole game beside saying "bannana why your ignoring me. FA why your putting aside bannana , vote bannana! oh bannana why are you so mean! I read SJ as town!" and your recent move.

I did omgus on scum before and I'm doing the same again.

-vote Firebringer

6. ISO #606

7. ISO #607

Why would I push you as scum?
    1 - I'm chosen ?
    2 - You were trying to get away from the same wagon the other scum is pushing
    3 - that was the best moment for setting me up
    4 - Accusing me right after I called I have a slight townread on you ? best moment!

so who is your partner SJ or SP ?

8. ISO #608

kidding me right ? you didn't intarct with a single slot whole game beside saying "bannana why your ignoring me. FA why your putting aside bannana , vote bannana! oh bannana why are you so mean! I read SJ as town!" and your recent move.

I did omgus on scum before and I'm doing the same again.

-vote Firebringer
    Anyone can do a ISO of me and see that you are lying Frozen.

9. ISO #609

@Frozen Angel Please point out the exact misrepresentation I have made about you. I don't want to discredit you here, I want to understand you. From my POV you have been posting and poking SJ, but your thoughts on Banana/PoD were largely absent until just recent recently.
    I interacted with all the active players given out clear thoughts about wagons and wagoners whole game. No I do believe your just coming out to discred me here. my latest push wasn't even on SJ at all and I was getting prepared to sort my reads and choose a wagon to join.

Thanks for coming out this clear in the end

10. ISO #610

1 - I'm chosen ?
    2 - You were trying to get away from the same wagon the other scum is pushing
    3 - that was the best moment for setting me up
    4 - Accusing me right after I called I have a slight townread on you ? best moment!

so who is your partner SJ or SP ?
    1) I said if I were scum I would pick you as Not chosen.
    2) So I voted Banana to not be on same wagon as SJ? Why wouldn't SJ just move over and lynch Banana if we were a scum pair?
    3) What?
    4) Huh?

11. ISO #611

12. ISO #612

1) I said if I were scum I would pick you as Not chosen.
    2) So I voted Banana to not be on same wagon as SJ? Why wouldn't SJ just move over and lynch Banana if we were a scum pair?
    3) What?
    4) Huh?
    1 - I'm wondering
    2 - not sure who is your partner buddy. I will find it out
    3 - I just said I'm going to be busy and next post is dirtining me up. a clue?
    4 - I admited I was confused and your closest read to be town and you just used to accuse me of buddying you instantly. Give me a break!

Don't be this obv

13. ISO #613

That was whole of your ISO buddy.

and they can do the same on my ISO and see how much are you lying.

Cornering the girl and throw dirt on her? I'm not going to stand this.
    That isn't my ISO Frozen. Ill post your ISO later, but I think I am not discrediting you here.

If I was scum, and SuperJack is my buddy, you still haven't explained why I would bother moving my vote from her to you.

14. ISO #614

1 - I'm wondering
    2 - not sure who is your partner buddy. I will find it out
    3 - I just said I'm going to be busy and next post is dirtining me up. a clue?
    4 - I admited I was confused and your closest read to be town and you just used to accuse me of buddying you instantly. Give me a break!

Don't be this obv
    You caught me, I am obviously the scum. Lol.

15. ISO #615

16. ISO #616

17. ISO #617

You just accused me for vanity wagoning and misrepresented my scum haunting as selective scum haunting and accused me of hard tunneling

you repeated Second passing case again with other words to gain support. I do beleive your intentions are not town minded.
    Where did secondpassing call you scum? I don't remember reading this.

18. ISO #618

That isn't my ISO Frozen. Ill post your ISO later, but I think I am not discrediting you here.

If I was scum, and SuperJack is my buddy, you still haven't explained why I would bother moving my vote from her to you.
    see more misrep coming! when did I ever called you scum with SJ ?

19. ISO #619

20. ISO #620

21. ISO #621

22. ISO #622

23. ISO #623

I don't care about any personal matter FB. I shared my reads and stuff and your now claiming you skipped them and missed them all.

Your acting way manipulative here. I was paranoid about this sinsce you started asking people who would they choose as not chosen and now you made the move. Your trying to show my mislynch won't matter . Your act was about to prepare everyone to scum read me now or in later days. I do beleive your setting me up.

host does mafia in this setup has day chat or only night chat ? you wrote night chat in their role pm but later in that page you mentioned they need to be strategic about who they push in their day chat .

24. ISO #624

25. ISO #625

26. ISO #626

host does mafia in this setup has day chat or only night chat ? you wrote night chat in their role pm but later in that page you mentioned they need to be strategic about who they push in their day chat .
    Mafia does not have a day chat.

In the page you specified, I was referring to the game thread. Apologies for the confusion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

27. ISO #627

I think you are clearly buddying me here. Thing is, I feel if you arae scum, I should totally sheep you since you are likely bussing an ally anyways.

On a Side Note:
    Why not instead of calling people who scumread you as bad, or insulting players you can actually target their arguments and explain where they are wrong if they are wrong. You ignoring the arguments and just dismissing them is scummy.
    What arguments have I ignored? I have been addressing the votes on me all day, and you're a liar for pretending that's not the case.

Why won't you answer my question about AIVION?

Also, why is everyone completely ignoring AIVION? That he backtracked om his backtrack, and is dodging answering why he put me at L-1?

Not only is FA vs Fire a TvT IMO, neither of those lynches are going to happen today. Please address AIVIONs recent scummy posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

28. ISO #628

29. ISO #629

Morning. Ill be busy shortly.
    Just read up real quick.

Not that I really read either player as town, I'm plenty sure that the last conversation was not evil(spell check killing scum) against evil.

Firebringer, I've made a short case on Frozen earlier.

Frozen Angel, without doing these ISO things, I'd say that Firebringer has interacted with many different players. And that you misrep him more often than he misreps you in that conversation.

30. ISO #630

31. ISO #631

32. ISO #632

33. ISO #633

I do beleive you and FB are trying to set me up for a later lynch with all the dirt you're throwing at my slot like that and your tone in "I'm not sure its town v town but it's definietly not scum v scum" I foresee it changing to something like :" one is scum ! let's respect this dilemma and lynch FA!" in day after .

Or at least one of you is doing and want to kill me at night to frame the other.

34. ISO #634

and why you think the last conversation wasn't evil against evil ? you know one of us is town ? how do you know that ?
    I doubt that the only two scum in the game would draw that kind of attention to themselves, that would just be stupid.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

35. ISO #635

36. ISO #636

That wasn't my point. I know there is at least one town in that conversation duh

I was saying why he is throwing dirt on my slot but not coming straight forward for it. he is acting like he wanna set up me later.
    I can't speak for him, but my opinion on the matter says that it isn't a bad thing. Calling out other people's town reads is perfectly fine, as numerous times they turn out to be scum. It could easily be an attempt to stop people from trying to firmly set you as town.

But even so, I still have to agree with the idea that it was a TvT.

37. ISO #637

38. ISO #638

I do have a problem with you callin all my scum reads town.
    SP didn't ignore AIVIONs scummy interaction with me last night, but you have. You're OMGUSing Fire, a bad player who thinks you are scummy when you are not, probably based on frustration and emotion. You are frustrated town.

Please give your opinion on my recent interaction with AIVION
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

39. ISO #639

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    SP didn't ignore AIVIONs scummy interaction with me last night, but you have. You're OMGUSing Fire, a bad player who thinks you are scummy when you are not, probably based on frustration and emotion. You are frustrated town.

Please give your opinion on my recent interaction with AIVION
    I do omgus scum and thats not by all means a bad play.

Avivion is still pure null for me. so he repeated some stuff in his catchup post. not alarming me.

40. ISO #640

41. ISO #641

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Holy fuck keep ignoring AIVION why don't you
    You seem very insistent on AIVION. Focusing on one or two people in the game is not particularly townish. But sure, I'll look back into him.

42. ISO #642

we are like 2:30 hours before deadline. We need to focus on our strongest reads or this is going to be no lynch. what was scummy about bannana push on Avivion ?

looking at VC right now its a total absolute mess which make me more sure about scum FB for pushing his vanity lynch on me today. And SJ total disappearance in this game for pushing a lynch (and parking vote on TDL) may we lynch one of this two ?

43. ISO #643

We both should take a break Frozen.
    I don't want to get into a huge fight with you. I love playing with you, scum or town. We shall always be friends:
    When I look at this post from an ingame perspective only, it's scummy as fuck. Some weird attempt at buddying and attempting to push the argument away so you aren't getting more attention than you want.

44. ISO #644

we are like 2:30 hours before deadline. We need to focus on our strongest reads or this is going to be no lynch. what was scummy about bannana push on Avivion ?

looking at VC right now its a total absolute mess which make me more sure about scum FB for pushing his vanity lynch on me today. And SJ total disappearance in this game for pushing a lynch (and parking vote on TDL) may we lynch one of this two ?
    Lynch is mandatory last I checked. Highest amount at the end of the day dies.

45. ISO #645

46. ISO #646

So Bannana is dieing by the inactive players. thats seems like a really progressive lynch ...
    Yes, not something I want.

-vote AIVION

Simply to try and stop a Banana lynch, I haven't finished reading him yet, but so far I find him scummier than Banana.

47. ISO #647

48. ISO #648

49. ISO #649

50. ISO #650