User Tag List

Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551

2. ISO #552

3. ISO #553

4. ISO #554

Re: S-FM 189 : RLVG's Hidden Setup

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    1. I don't understand, I have countered the points made there? Just because I wasn't in any games where you saw I supported policy lynches, doesn't mean I don't.
    I supported policy lynches in the M-FM. I support policy lynches in games that I read/replace into.
    Only in "Colder War" did I not support a "policy lynch" on Yukitaka Oni because I read him as town.

3. Not making your own opinions is scummy. I know my own rolecard, so I don't understand where he's going except if he was only joining in on a bandwagon. Also refuses to answer his own question. That question was not a trap, he meant it and is now taking back his own words. That's scummy.

4. Might not be scummy, but my post was to summarize my talk with him.
    1. So prove it by sourcing multiple games where scum have been policy-lynched. Actual names.

2. That doesn't say what you said he said. Misrep has been noted.

3. You're claiming you performed a reaction-test? Jesus Christ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

5. ISO #555

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    So you are saying you didn't get feedback?
    No, I didn't get feedback.
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

6. ISO #556

7. ISO #557

8. ISO #558

hmmmm was I roleblocked?

@Mod Would we be informed of role block?

-unvote
    How is my statement, where I contradict you, enough to unvote?

I didn't receive a PM. Gyrlander asked about it, implying that they DID receive one.

9. ISO #559

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post

I didn't receive a PM. Gyrlander asked about it, implying that they DID receive one.
    I was hinting I gave you something, and your response shows either: A) your lying. B) You didn't receive it.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

10. ISO #560

1. So prove it by sourcing multiple games where scum have been policy-lynched. Actual names.

2. That doesn't say what you said he said. Misrep has been noted.

3. You're claiming you performed a reaction-test? Jesus Christ.
    1. How the flip am I supposed to do that? I've hardly played a large number of FMs.
    Suntax. Should have been one on Zekrom in Fluffy Times. Heaven Decends Upon Thee.

2. / 3. That's not what I said, and you aren't reading my posts.

11. ISO #561

12. ISO #562

1. How the flip am I supposed to do that? I've hardly played a large number of FMs.
    Suntax. Should have been one on Zekrom in Fluffy Times. Heaven Decends Upon Thee.

2. / 3. That's not what I said, and you aren't reading my posts.
    1. You earlier said that 'scum are policy-lynched more than town'. This is something you have NOT followed through on.

2/3. So explain what you DID say because that's what I got out of it.

Also no shit you wouldn't say you misrepped someone

13. ISO #563

Calix wtf? If I asked if we received a PM telling us that we didn't get FB it's because I didn't get one!! How can you not get it!?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

14. ISO #564

Just going to note these two. Mhm.
    Conditionals are scummy.

15. ISO #565

16. ISO #566

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    @RLVG Reffering to feedback, do we get a PM even if we did not have FB? Or just you don't get the PM if you don't?
    If you got something, you got something. If you don't, you don't have what you lack.

Quote Originally Posted by Empathy17 View Post
    @mod-can the vote count be changed to reflect where someone is at like L- whatever instead of how many votes they have?
    I refuse to have hammers lock the game when there's no hammers in the game.
    I can however do this.

100 votes to hammer.

17. ISO #567

18. ISO #568

thinking about making 100 accounts so that I can hammer someone.
    Thinking back to your whining earlier on and laughing at how you're still functional enough to shit-post and make a shitty vote but not actually play.

19. ISO #569

20. ISO #570

Just got myself up to speed... Whelp. SecondPassing:

We had our duel of fates Day 1, You lost. I did want to actually continue it but I had real life issues to work around, you knew this. The fact you are even voting me for this makes me believe you truely are scummy here. I know how you play now and Town SecondPassing would put MORE Effort into his reads than "Omg AIVION attacked me day 1 he HAS to be scum!

-vote SecondPassing

Looks like you're gone buddy, sorry.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

21. ISO #571

[QUOTE=Calix;581858]1. You earlier said that 'scum are policy-lynched more than town'. This is something you have NOT followed through on.

2/3. So explain what you DID say because that's what I got out of it.
    /QUOTE]

1. I think your sentence leaves out my conditionals.
    Here were my conditions on policy lynching (as according to this game):
    limited information around the board (limited information yesterday? yes)
    people who lurk (yes)
    -> Would have policy lynched yesterday if it was a lynch day

2)
    Called me scummy for always forming opinions.
    Thats what I do.

2a.) Most of them. Except Blofeld, which I have sort of explained and Sen, who I am still forming an opinion on. And whatever happened to 2b.)
    If you are still forming an opinion, why say you want to lynch them?
    I'm always forming an opinion. That does not excuse no-action.
    2.) Always forming an opinion? Maybe finalize it before you post big things like people who should die? This is no excuse to your excuse of your earlier post.
    I'm appalled that you only found me scummy for forming opinions, where's yours? Also, I dare you to write the exact same thing Calix says, I highly doubt you actually agree with it.
    This is literally what was said and what I said. Now if you think I messed with the quote, then you should go find it yourself and say I misquoted it.

3) I never said I performed a reaction test. I said something like, "HE DIDN'T perform a reaction test. He asked a question and tried to pass it off as a reaction test."

22. ISO #572

Can you stop?
    Start playing or eat rope.

23. ISO #573

secondpassing, you can see Firebringer making useless posts and actively lurking. Would you policy-lynch him?

24. ISO #574

25. ISO #575

Also no shit you wouldn't say you misrepped someone
    You think I misrep people left and right, and you're probably true.
    Why does this happen?

People don't straight up answer the questions I ask them, so what am I left to do? I guess at why they gave such an answer.
    People don't ask questions with the right intent, so what am I left to do? I guess at why they ask the question.

My patience has been pushed, generally I'm a tolerant person but having to quote myself and dig up answers that were already answered for two days pushes my limits.

26. ISO #576

I also want to note these few facts:

1.) I never called you scummy.

2.) I Never said forming opinions is scummy, I said forming lynch targets based on Lurking (The way you did it) doesn't sound pro-town.

3.) You're literally using the fact I didn't like your shit-posting (Your "company") as a scum-tell. That's really, really hilarious.

is this not your game, dude?

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

27. ISO #577

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Just got myself up to speed... Whelp. SecondPassing:

We had our duel of fates Day 1, You lost. I did want to actually continue it but I had real life issues to work around, you knew this. The fact you are even voting me for this makes me believe you truely are scummy here. I know how you play now and Town SecondPassing would put MORE Effort into his reads than "Omg AIVION attacked me day 1 he HAS to be scum!

-vote SecondPassing

Looks like you're gone buddy, sorry.
    No, I'm annoyed at you.
    Vote me for all you care.
    If you're not willing to talk to me, there is no reason to discuss with you.
    Your own answers were not sufficient, and that is all the information you give me, so I'm pushing back.

28. ISO #578

I also want to note these few facts:

1.) I never called you scummy.

2.) I Never said forming opinions is scummy, I said forming lynch targets based on Lurking (The way you did it) doesn't sound pro-town.

3.) You're literally using the fact I didn't like your shit-posting (Your "company") as a scum-tell. That's really, really hilarious.

is this not your game, dude?
    I've answered these, and I am not quoting myself again.

29. ISO #579

30. ISO #580

31. ISO #581

No, I'm annoyed at you.
    Your own answers were not sufficient, and that is all the information you give me, so I'm pushing back.
    Hey, I'm all for discussion... I'm just saying you're not reacting the way I know you usually react to these sorts of things.

So let's discuss. Lay your thoughts out on the table for us.

Pedit: Also I agree, and this is out-of-game talking here: You sound really stressed. you should take a break. <- no jokes here.

32. ISO #582

You think I misrep people left and right, and you're probably true.
    Why does this happen?

People don't straight up answer the questions I ask them, so what am I left to do? I guess at why they gave such an answer.
    People don't ask questions with the right intent, so what am I left to do? I guess at why they ask the question.

My patience has been pushed, generally I'm a tolerant person but having to quote myself and dig up answers that were already answered for two days pushes my limits.
    Uh no, you make THEORIES as to why someone made a post. Misrepresenting what they said is an entirely different kettle of fish.

That's not something that 'pushes you' to the limit, mate. You're talking to me here, I have no sympathy for you having to QUOTE YOURSELF and find something in 600 POSTS, OH MY GOD. How do you live with yourself? Your life is SO hard!

No, I'm annoyed at you.
    Pretending not to give a shit about being voted. Ewwww.

AIVION looks ten times better from their TvW discussion.

33. ISO #583

AIVION looks ten times better from their TvW discussion.
    What's TvW?

34. ISO #584

35. ISO #585

What's TvW?
    Town vs Wolf (another term for scum)

36. ISO #586

Town vs Wolf (another term for scum)
    Ah, I forgot Wolf = scum in Forum Mafia.

Lol, Turtle vs Walking dead.

Anyway uh, yea. I do have a question for Gyrlander:

Last night you made a comment that made me wonder something.. You referred to me as a "Wildcard." What did you mean by this?

37. ISO #587

Ah, I forgot Wolf = scum in Forum Mafia.

Lol, Turtle vs Walking dead.

Anyway uh, yea. I do have a question for Gyrlander:

Last night you made a comment that made me wonder something.. You referred to me as a "Wildcard." What did you mean by this?
    Thought you were not going to mention it.. Anyway, if you don't know what I'm reffering to, I would say it's not of your business :3

38. ISO #588

Thought you were not going to mention it.. Anyway, if you don't know what I'm reffering to, I would say it's not of your business :3
    ...Hmm. Your reluctance to withholding information is noted. Especially since it sounds like you may know more than you let on about this.

39. ISO #589

...Hmm. Your reluctance to withholding information is noted. Especially since it sounds like you may know more than you let on about this.
    I've been accepting that since the game started (Approximatly) Anyway, I'll just say it has to be with your role.

40. ISO #590

I've been accepting that since the game started (Approximatly) Anyway, I'll just say it has to be with your role.
    And this is interesting to me. However I won't push it, I trust you'll reveal your info later if it benefits the town.

41. ISO #591

And this is interesting to me. However I won't push it, I trust you'll reveal your info later if it benefits the town.
    Wow, I'm impressed. Expected a "You are holding information, scummy as fuck omg Vote Gyrlander". Something Calix would have done (?)

42. ISO #592

Wow, I'm impressed. Expected a "You are holding information, scummy as fuck omg Vote Gyrlander". Something Calix would have done (?)
    Calix has nothing to do with the conversation you are having and you are using the worst type of excuse to spam " VOTE CALIX" with this post. So sad.

43. ISO #593

Haha, I wouldn't say that. Besides, It sounds like something pertaining to your role, and I wouldn't expect ANYONE to wanna reveal important info about their role this early.

44. ISO #594

No idea what is going on. It's like Gyrlander is the new secondpleb. And secondpleb is the new Paladin.

45. ISO #595

46. ISO #596

What do you all mean with pleb? (Plebeians? But what are you talking about when you say it)
    Look it up. I'm sure you won't be dissapointed. Lol.

47. ISO #597

What do you all mean with pleb? (Plebeians? But what are you talking about when you say it)
    Does it look like I'm a search engine? Focus on the game please and not irrelevant bullshit like my shit-post.

48. ISO #598

49. ISO #599

Caloogle. Rofl. (Considering that there is no actual discussion I think shit posting is legit)
    Discussion is limited at the moment with the lack of players. Saying this, it's no excuse to shit-post aside from disrupting possible discussion.

So how about you start some discussion then?

50. ISO #600

Going back to the game.

Gylander, why did you feel the need to make an overly defensive remark about me in the middle of a discussion with AIVION?