S-FM 186: Firebringer's Improvised Game - Page 29
Register

User Tag List

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,450 of 1487
  1. ISO #1401

Re: S-FM 187: Firebringer's Improvised Game

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Role that someone is seen as a scum. WIFOM as scum?

This isn't fluff, I'm questioning the value of this claim, if it's WIFOM, points out it could be scummy.

It's fluff when you are just repeating what has already been said

Discount "You're going to get vigi'd".

This isn't fluff, I'm pointing out the usual deal of suggesting vigilante kills which is WIFOM and scummy.
    Never said it was

Don't forget this :

I agreed with the vote of TDL, what more is there to say? Piggybacking off other players? gg
    I called out on Empathy for the Self Vote, which is an emotional move and rather stupid to point out - an early indication of carelessness. So, aka Useless to point out.
    I said it's more common for Town to stall than for Scum to do so. Gg. did you also know that scum are likely to use their mafia factional kill to help them win?
    I called out on Nicolas' calling Empathy town for shitty reasons, if only he had better reasons. Much more than any contribution you where giving. And no you didn't call me out, because it was not noticed or brought up again.
    I disagree more with Empathy. Still can't see this, did you use words or was you hoping empty spaces makes this more celar

That's all in the same post. So basically you think making one post like this lets you go free the rest of the game? It gave fuck all to any discussion.

Fluff you say? Yes.

You're also nitpicking I hinted I randomized but didn't breadcrumb my role, no I didn't so stop being a dick about it lol. I only said my role was randomized.
    I'm saying that you are leaving yourself free to claim whatever you wish, you had the chances to leave crumbs hinting at your role for reference in the future. You decided to give information that is useless

Yes, I asked someone to give input while not giving input, I was not promted to do so.
    You shouldn't need prompting when you are town. It should be something automatically done. Scum players are the ones that dont imput and push others to do so.

You're also naming my post fluff, when it's explicitly questioning you to give a read on TDL without evading it and say "Mike can do it lolz".
    No, you are once again just copying what other people have said. Other people are the ones that wanted me to give the read, you just sit in the background going "yehhh you should do it man"

You're also giving my Vote Counter a fluff, when I did work on it to include links to each post featuring the vote in question as well as a reference link to the player's forum profile for ISO.
    Putting in work =/= Valuable. You can sit and make charts all day but it does fuck all for the game. Especially when no one asked for it.
    Lets do some scum hunting! NAAAAAH lets post random vote counts and make sure we spend time on doing it

My question about V Read isn't all fluff, it's a legit question for Frog to understand what the hell he is talking about.
    Doesn't help the game, and you dont build on it.

Another post that was marked fluff, which is kinda fluff yes - but I called out on you for calling out on me for making everything on 1 post when I explicitly said that I don't want to make 100 posts in a row, like FM Batman / Cryptolol.
    Wasn't me calling you out.
    But it was Tank calling you out for doing this when scum.
    The same Tank you later killed

You call it fluff when I sarcastically say MattZed is aggro as fuck and Calix is scumhunting, which they werren't at the time which is their usual meta.
    Sarcasm really helps? If you have valid reasons people are scum, you would push it, not waste time donig this.

You're also saying my vote is empty, yes it is - but it is to add pressure, don't you yourself do this all the time? Hypocrite.
    You don't even state that. Just slip it in.

You call my callout on TDL fluff, lol. You just pointed out the obvious that everyone knew. Its not needed at all.

My next "useless vote for no reason" isn't useless you prick lolz.
    You gave a vote, with no reason. Its useless and does fuck all.

My question isn't a fluff either, it's legit.
    Does not effect the game. its just clearing up on host wording.

The current subject was about disguisers, so it's not fluff when I present a possibility in the setup related to them, again a prick.
    Taking about personal preferences for other games, instead of trying to contribute in the one your playing.
    Its fluff, because its something that give fuck all.

You misrep me so much that I will permanentally put my vote on you now.
    And I care why?
    nomnomnom

2. ISO #1402

3. ISO #1403

Either cage or RLVG is scum but its something we can deal with tomorrow. Either Calette RB's the right player and nobody dies or she does not and 1 of us dies. If we die we can still buy another day by lynching OrpZedWorlds or we can decide between Cage and RLVG with the additional time to analyze and use night actions.

4. ISO #1404

5. ISO #1405

Oh joy, rather than lynch among the two contested players, you're going to lynch someone completely different.

I submitted Mass Murderer and got...

Mass Healer, basically the same thing but rather than killing I heal. So I'm OP as fuck, I can't be healed myself however unless I get a single successful heal, and after four successful heals I turn into a Citizen.

There you go guys. Maybe you won't be stupid and not lynch between the two conflicting people.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

6. ISO #1406

7. ISO #1407

8. ISO #1408

9. ISO #1409

10. ISO #1410

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    Oh joy, rather than lynch among the two contested players, you're going to lynch someone completely different.

I submitted Mass Murderer and got...

Mass Healer, basically the same thing but rather than killing I heal. So I'm OP as fuck, I can't be healed myself however unless I get a single successful heal, and after four successful heals I turn into a Citizen.

There you go guys. Maybe you won't be stupid and not lynch between the two conflicting people.
    Why shoot 50/50 when you know you have a 100% lynch in front of you. If you really were town at the very least you would push your reasoning that "Orpz is obvious scum" at this point.

11. ISO #1411

12. ISO #1412

13. ISO #1413

Quote Originally Posted by Hell Frog View Post
    Why shoot 50/50 when you know you have a 100% lynch in front of you. If you really were town at the very least you would push your reasoning that "Orpz is obvious scum" at this point.
    Because math says so, there is no other reason.

14. ISO #1414

15. ISO #1415

16. ISO #1416

17. ISO #1417

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    Because math says so, there is no other reason.
    I like how you are not even bothering to push against this. You just keep focusing on the idea of going for the TvS and town picking the wrong slot. You know your fucked bro. Just go belly up. No need for the nonsense.

18. ISO #1418

19. ISO #1419

I like how you are not even bothering to push against this. You just keep focusing on the idea of going for the TvS and town picking the wrong slot. You know your fucked bro. Just go belly up. No need for the nonsense.
    Alright then, can't wait for you to eat your words when you see me flip.

Hey Orpz boy, just hammer me.

20. ISO #1420

Seriously. The scum can hammer so quick... be careful with that shit.
    I still have a big issue with this post.

HellFrog knew what he was about to post (The Big wall on TDL)

And, I see no way in which there could of been a sudden change of votes to allow scum to hammer with.

Apart from the vote on TDL.

21. ISO #1421

But to respond...

Because, there is nothing else to say other than the math, and the math of it is all from my PoV.

I am town, that suggests that someone among the Empathy/Calette/Hell Frog batch is the neutral, unless somehow the Cage v RLVG thing is Scum v Neutral. And then Orpz is just left there with only one slot left, the Mafia one.

22. ISO #1422

23. ISO #1423

24. ISO #1424

Empathy's role is 100% confirmed to me- He identified my role exactly and his check on me makes huge sense from a town perspective. By checking me he verify both myself and Calette. This is optimal use of his night action and townie as hell. In addition to that we have already gone over how he was semi mechanically confirmed town. Very strong town read.
    Even if I accept Hell Frog as town, this premise doesn't hold up. Say Empathy's an exact-role consig, especially one who can save their ally from a lynch today. Whoever they check, why not state their role? Apparently, telling Hell Frog his role makes him trust you. I'll agree that posting a role an exact-role checker result is more town than scum, but "100% confirmed?" Absolute bullshit.

25. ISO #1425

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas Cage View Post
    Well. After talking it over, we came to a consensus.

We like the Plan empathy laid out for us. So let's just Lynch TDL and if he flips mafia Roleblock RLVG. This way you can trust us.

Intending to Hammer TDL

Shall I?
    Aye aye captain. Already claimed.

26. ISO #1426

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas Cage View Post
    Well. After talking it over, we came to a consensus.

We like the Plan empathy laid out for us. So let's just Lynch TDL and if he flips mafia Roleblock RLVG. This way you can trust us.

Intending to Hammer TDL

Shall I?
    I have no objections. Action has been submitted.

27. ISO #1427

28. ISO #1428

29. ISO #1429

Night 2:

TheDarkestLight was lynched:

He was....

Mass Healer

• Target one person at night, peforming a healing spree at their home and healing anyone who visits them. If they visit no one, they are consider "at home" and are viable to be healed in your spree.
    • You get modifiers based on how many you heal in the game.
    • One: You can now be healed by other players. This takes effect the following night of your first heal.
    • Two: Your target is now informed they were healed. This takes effect on your third heal.
    • Four: You can no longer heal. Losing your ability to visit and become an ordinary citizen.
    • You start with modifier of being unhealable.
    He Left this Last Will
    You guys suck at reading, like, seriously. You did nothing but use mechanics all game long and then even with that your shitty reading skills fucked you over. Good job. Total thumbs up.

Player List: Roles GraveYard
    1. Calette
    2. TheDarkestLight
    3. OrpZedWorlds
    4. Spearheading Female Tank
    5. Funcall
    6. RLVG
    7. Nicolas Cage
    8. Hell Frog
    9. Empathy17
    Improvised Town
    Improvised Town
    Improvised Town
    Improvised Town
    Improvised Town
    Improvised Town

Improvised Neutral
    Improvised Mafia
    Improvised Mafia
    Funcall-Lynched Day 1-DA Prosecutor
    Spearheading Female Tank-Died Night 1Drunk Dragon
    TheDarkestLight-Lynched Day 2Mass Healer

OrpZedWorlds is Vulnerable Tonight

Night Ends At This Time

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by Firebringer; April 3rd, 2016 at 04:54 PM.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

30. ISO #1430

Game Over

Empathy17 was killed Last Night. Because Firebringer said so.
    They were:

Jester Wolf
    • Annoy: Pick someone and able to send them a private message in the day. This message can say whatever you want and will be anonymous, you are not allowed to name yourself in the message.
    • At night you will show up as wolf (mafia) to those who can check for alignment.
    • Rolecop: You are able to cop a player and see their role card. This will not confirm their alignment or give modifiers such as miller.
    Last Will:
    It's unfortunate that TDL played such a bad town game and didn't bother to leave reads. We were certain they were scum by PoE and play. We checked Nic Cage last night. Our full role also includes messenger. We can sent a message to the mod and have it sent to a player but we can't say who it is from. That's the third part of our role outside of role cop and miller. We sent the Justin Bieber being shot for 10 min. to Sen hydra-ika did actually, lol. We did not send one D2. These are day actions.

The Mafia Team Has Won! Along with the Neutral.
    Congratulations to Calette and RLVG!
    Along with HellFrog

Role Cards
    Spoiler : Calette :

IRS Agent
    • During the day you can select someone to chat with at night.
    • During the night you will chat with them showing up as “Auditor”
    • Your target is not protected or role blocked for that night.
    • You can designate one post/comment to lie detect. If they lied in that statement, they become a Citizen/Mafioso/Scumbag depending on alignment. This will not change their win condition.
    • You are not informed if they actually lied, but they are informed of failing an audit and changing roles.
    • You can only use this on players you night chat with, and only on comments they say during that night chat. You only have 2 uses of your lie detect.

You are mafia partners with RLVG
    You have a factional kill ability that one of you can use at night.

You share a night chat here: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/aKTzyFYWdNj

Win Condition: Eliminate the town and or control 51% of the vote

Spoiler : RLVG :

Reinforcement
    • You don’t really know what you’re supposed to do in this game. But you will figure it out.
    • You can take a players role from the graveyard and use its actions for 1 day/night cycle.
    • You only take roles at night and this will not who up through investigations and doesn’t count as a regular action.

You are mafia partners with Calette
    You have a factional kill ability that one of you can use at night.

You share a night chat here: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/aKTzyFYWdNj

Win Condition: Eliminate the town and or control 51% of the vote

Spoiler : HellFrog :

Wagon Sensor
    • Once per game you may sensor on a wagon.
    • The wagon cannot have more than 3 players on it.
    • You will know how many scum are on it.
    • This action will not be announced in game thread.

Win Condition: Eliminate the town, and survive to the end.

Neutral Win Condition Chosen:
    Eliminate the town, and survive to the end

Player List: Roles GraveYard
    1. Calette
    2. TheDarkestLight
    3. OrpZedWorlds
    4. Spearheading Female Tank
    5. Funcall
    6. RLVG
    7. Nicolas Cage
    8. Hell Frog
    9. Empathy17
    Improvised Town
    Improvised Town
    Improvised Town
    Improvised Town
    Improvised Town
    Improvised Town

Improvised Neutral
    Improvised Mafia
    Improvised Mafia
    Funcall-Lynched Day 1-DA Prosecutor
    Spearheading Female Tank-Died Night 1Drunk Dragon
    TheDarkestLight-Lynched Day 2Mass Healer
    Empathy17-Died Night 2-Jester Wolf

If anyone is wondering I ended the night early because the scum picked right night kill and it was almost guaranteed not going to change.

31. ISO #1431

Host Notes:
    This game was interesting to watch. First off, town was doing extremely well besides that lynch at the end of day 1. What went down hill was night actions that made players try to host meta and PoE through roles instead of through actual scumhunting. Which was the towns downfall in the day. The scum were able to figure each other out and work together (Neutral and Mafia), while town destroyed each other. This goes to show that you can't try to figure out the game through mechanics alone especially given the roles in this game.

In my stance, the town had some very powerful roles, Funcall for instance I think needed to be nerfed but by time I sent and game started it was too late. He essentially could have confirmed a lot of town and would have major helped day 2.

I will post all the suggested roles and the changes made later.
    Along with night actions.

Go ahead and comment and such.

I hope you all enjoyed.

32. ISO #1432

33. ISO #1433

You're telling me Cage was town?

Our Hydra had heavy scumreads on the Hell Frog hydra for letting the Funcall lynch happen and stalling epicly in D2. Unfortunately, we were too uncoordinated D1 and Hell Frog successfully convinced Cage to hammer and for Empathy to join the train as well.

gg everyone. Good quality game!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

34. ISO #1434

Good game everyone! I can't believe RLVG got off the hook, but I am partially to blame for this. I had to go to temple at a crucial moment in the game.
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

35. ISO #1435

36. ISO #1436

In my opinion, our hydra was crippled early on by the day 1 L-1 thing. Though I did my job and got us to survive, there was no way to be taken seriously after that. Had I known this would happen, I would have crashed this plane -- WITH NO SURVIVORS.

Honestly, it was really good play by Calette and Hell Frog to continually attack us and keep our credibility from ever rising again. It would have been pretty awesome if I was able to take up the Town leadership mantle, cause I had plans to push lynches on RLVG and then Calette/Hell Frog after.

What made nonscum people want to lynch TDL? He was my strongest Town read going into Day 2.

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

37. ISO #1437

38. ISO #1438

Orpz hydra looked a lot more town near the end but I still thought they were the neutral. The hydra dissonance was tough to get past.

Had a scumread on Calette but believed Hell Frog after getting a role I had an almost impossible time believing was scum. I mean, Upicks for the most part are mechanical solves so................not much we could do after that since they decided to clear scum as town as the neutral.

I wanted to lynch RLVG due to Nic Cage seeming town to me all game but ika wanted TDL and I agree'd cuz TDL was playing super scummy and unhelpful. I believed he was scum with RLVG and maybe Orpz neutral or I did think that Hell Frog could be but that was just a nagging though in the back of my mind that wouldn't leave me alone-I should learn to always listen to those.

After a rough start, I had fun when we were able to play without being harassed. I will just say, it's tough for me to be on constant defense and ever be able to do anything constructive like that. I can be pressured but a miller claim is not ever gonna come from a scum me or ika or most anyone else on first post D1.

Hydra dynamic was tough. It would be much easier if people would sign their posts and I really wanted the sigs on so I could say who was in the hydra and everyone else could too. And being able to vote while not a player is really something I had no idea could happen here.

Anyway, that's my two cents.

See ya guys in a future game although I probs won't play in a ton of games here, I'll drop in every once in awhile.

Have a good night!!

39. ISO #1439

not much to say, silver hit most of the points already

upicks are more mechanic based games.

not too supirsed by outcome

*shurgs*

i will say if people plan on using hydras a few things:

1) sign post
    2) WORK OUT DISSONANCE this is the biggest thing that can easily destroy a hydra

and for mods:

1) do not alow info dumping of skype/private communication like that. it can lead to eberyone doing it and scums forcing to fake one
    2) make rules that all players have to pick up out of hydra posts, i know i didnt but its eaier with it comes to iso

40. ISO #1440

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    I can't believe RLVG got off the hook
    If you're in a deep hole and can't get out, you can bullshit enough to climb out.

I was causing a situation that favors No Lynch and an investigation to figure shit out, knowing everyone that just won't happen and impatience seems to take everyone. I think we'd lose if No Lynch occured tbh, due to everyone's feedback and claims.

What amused me the most though is how everyone blatantly said Calette were 100% Town, lol.

41. ISO #1441

If you're in a deep hole and can't get out, you can bullshit enough to climb out.

I was causing a situation that favors No Lynch and an investigation to figure shit out, knowing everyone that just won't happen and impatience seems to take everyone. I think we'd lose if No Lynch occured tbh, due to everyone's feedback and claims.

What amused me the most though is how everyone blatantly said Calette were 100% Town, lol.
    lol I had a lot of trouble seeing Hell Frog as getting such a strong detective role as neut was the problem. If I had been a Mayor role, lynch order would probably have gone You --> Hell Frog --> Calette/TDL, depending on how much I thought a scum Hell Frog would lie.

I need to just remember to pick my best role in UPICK games.

42. ISO #1442

Calette was tough to read for me. She was town before D2, then after I read TDL's claim that she auditor'd him, she was scum, and then HF's "clear" made her Town again, and then discussion with my heads made me conclude some fuckery was at play.

43. ISO #1443

44. ISO #1444

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    1) do not alow info dumping of skype/private communication like that. it can lead to eberyone doing it and scums forcing to fake one
    I agree. I thought it was pretty OP. Though basically everything I pasted was edited in some way to look less scummy.

45. ISO #1445

46. ISO #1446

Is there an advanced algorithm for this? What makes massive lying worse than moderate and lesser lying, as long it's scum?
    If it's a scum that lies, then they lie and are scum.
    I mean more "what are the odds Hell Frog was lying about learning that Calette was town?" specifically.

47. ISO #1447

48. ISO #1448

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    I agree. I thought it was pretty OP. Though basically everything I pasted was edited in some way to look less scummy.
    On this note, yeah, let's not allow quoting of inner-hydra conversations. Had Orpz been more active and quoted the full extent of some of our conversations, I have no doubt we'd be massively townread. It would be unfair to force scum to have to fake this sort of thing.

49. ISO #1449

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    On this note, yeah, let's not allow quoting of inner-hydra conversations. Had Orpz been more active and quoted the full extent of some of our conversations, I have no doubt we'd be massively townread. It would be unfair to force scum to have to fake this sort of thing.
    I agree with this. Perfectly fine if people want to devote posts to explaining the conversations they've had with their other heads for Town credibility, but chat transcripts turn the game into review of outside evidence vs. what's going on inside of it.

50. ISO #1450