User Tag List

Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,500 of 1825

Thread: S-FM Black Flag

1. ISO #1451

2. ISO #1452

Re: S-FM Black Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Actually, by PoE, it's impossible that Damus is not scum by now, unless MafiaMenace and Stealthbomber are scummates... which I don't see happening. Stealth has been AFK for days and Menace has been less active than myself, yet this game is fucking chaotic. I don't see them being scummates; therefore,
    -vote Damus_Graves
    My case on him still stands.
    -vote damus_graves
    yolo? rofl

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

3. ISO #1453

4. ISO #1454

Actually, by PoE, it's impossible that Damus is not scum by now, unless MafiaMenace and Stealthbomber are scummates... which I don't see happening. Stealth has been AFK for days and Menace has been less active than myself, yet this game is fucking chaotic. I don't see them being scummates; therefore,
    -vote Damus_Graves
    My case on him still stands.
    So that makes the other scum exactly Menace if damus is one of them right?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

5. ISO #1455

6. ISO #1456

7. ISO #1457

8. ISO #1458

9. ISO #1459

10. ISO #1460

11. ISO #1461

12. ISO #1462

13. ISO #1463

14. ISO #1464

15. ISO #1465

16. ISO #1466

17. ISO #1467

18. ISO #1468

19. ISO #1469

20. ISO #1470

21. ISO #1471

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    -vote Damus_Graves
    Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Bold. And honestly I don’t like it.
    Currently your team is bad cause I’m on it.
    I think your logic is weak AF
    That was quoting me saying he was the first in my PoE.
    I wanna OMGUs I think
    -vote aamirus
    That's the self-declared "OMGUS" vote that stayed until EoD to see Aamirus lynched. Who was town.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    -vote aamirus

Would rather not have damus die today for no reason tyvm
    At this point, with the Light flip, it is likely to be a Damus - Stealth team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    aamirus (3 [L-3]):
    Stealthbomber16, Light_Yagami, Damus_Graves
    Wiisp (1 [L-5]):
    Noz_Bugz
    Stealthbomber16 (1 [L-5]):
    Distorted
    Otakudweeb69 (1 [L-5]):
    Wiisp
    Damus_Graves (3 [L-3]):
    Otakudweeb69, Marshmallow Marshall, aamirus
    The vote count of that time. Also notice that Otakud (aka blink) is being voted by wisp here. So, @blinkskater ... am I still scum? Btw, the Damus wagon, as you can see there, was pure and strong. I'm pretty sure you're town, so Otakud is too. I know I'm town. Aamirus was town. Damus is scum, that's a 99.9% read.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

22. ISO #1472

23. ISO #1473

24. ISO #1474

25. ISO #1475

That was quoting me saying he was the first in my PoE.

That's the self-declared "OMGUS" vote that stayed until EoD to see Aamirus lynched. Who was town.

At this point, with the Light flip, it is likely to be a Damus - Stealth team.

The vote count of that time. Also notice that Otakud (aka blink) is being voted by wisp here. So, @blinkskater ... am I still scum? Btw, the Damus wagon, as you can see there, was pure and strong. I'm pretty sure you're town, so Otakud is too. I know I'm town. Aamirus was town. Damus is scum, that's a 99.9% read.
    No damus being scun for me was 200% dependant on yagami being his ally.

A town yagami = a town damus.

So if i am to believe you are town MM we must eliminate MM

26. ISO #1476

27. ISO #1477

I gtg now so

CHOO CHOO ON DAMUS

Will be back as soon as I can, which might be in 15 minutes just like it can be tomorrow, sorry for that again
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

28. ISO #1478

Quote Originally Posted by MafiaMenace View Post
    youre fucking dumb holy shit
    tell me how you got there with math

youre worse
    aggressive tone. Yesterday for some reason you seemed like you were "overly stressed" over that mislynch. it felt like forced emotion of what you think a town "should" be feeling at that time. The frustration would be more believable if it was followed by more of activing pushing and questioning, but it seems more like wanting to just lynch damus. it doesnt seem like a "confused towny" trying to reevaluate his reads.

29. ISO #1479

30. ISO #1480

I gtg now so

CHOO CHOO ON DAMUS

Will be back as soon as I can, which might be in 15 minutes just like it can be tomorrow, sorry for that again
    aight, honestly will probably just hammer damus soon anyways since thats all we may be able to do and hope he was scum partners with stealth.
    @blinkskater in a bit here we will just hammer him

31. ISO #1481

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    aggressive tone. Yesterday for some reason you seemed like you were "overly stressed" over that mislynch. it felt like forced emotion of what you think a town "should" be feeling at that time. The frustration would be more believable if it was followed by more of activing pushing and questioning, but it seems more like wanting to just lynch damus. it doesnt seem like a "confused towny" trying to reevaluate his reads.
    because this is totally math
    i cant change your mind as this is based on my tone except by trying to say youre reading this situation wrong

32. ISO #1482

33. ISO #1483

34. ISO #1484

35. ISO #1485

36. ISO #1486

37. ISO #1487

I mean Marsh almost had me he almost deserved to win.

But this guy is mean and he genuinley wants to fuck me.

=(

38. ISO #1488

39. ISO #1489

40. ISO #1490

well, the votes are stalemated so the only possible way for this game to continue is that stealth has to be modkilled. so he will be modkilled either way.
    meaning, the wincon will eitehr have to be altered, or his slot will have to be replaced. but as of right now, if stealth is town the game is locked in a stalemate.

41. ISO #1491

42. ISO #1492

meaning, the wincon will eitehr have to be altered, or his slot will have to be replaced. but as of right now, if stealth is town the game is locked in a stalemate.
    thus, him being modkilled will probably have to be the result here - or alter the voting so lynches are possible without him. but something has to be done.

43. ISO #1493

44. ISO #1494

45. ISO #1495

46. ISO #1496

47. ISO #1497

48. ISO #1498

49. ISO #1499

Quote Originally Posted by MafiaMenace View Post
    tinfoil hat time

stealth wiisp and damus

damus was saying how scum would surrender if stealth ended up abandoning them, so that draws any future attention away from stealth and iirc damus was also the one who was saying stealth was town because wiisp voted them, and was really pushing that thought
    reiterating this

50. ISO #1500