S-FM Black Flag - Page 20
Register

User Tag List

Page 20 of 37 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 1,000 of 1825

Thread: S-FM Black Flag

1. ISO #951

Re: S-FM Black Flag

DG and MM are town in my eyes right now.

You called dist and i a scumteam yesterday when i was pushing you yesterday.

Now are saying the team is DG and MM there cant be 4 scums left with one already dead that leaves 2.

If distorted and i were scum together and two of the top townread players why would we buss our team mate wisp, when we could have easily directed the lynch to you, noz, sb16 lol.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

2. ISO #952

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Its Possible, Cant Rule Out Any Possibility.. And You Guys Lead The Charge On Noz_Bugz.

Then Now Recent Development DG Is Up There With Yall Now Because If You Recall Yesterday.. I Called DG And MM As Scum With Wiisp. And Stated Them 3 Were My Actual Scum Reads.. My Question Is.. What Makes Noz Scummier Then Me DG Or MM.. In Your Eyes..
    You also would not vote wisp, your so called "scumread"

3. ISO #953

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    DG and MM are town in my eyes right now.

You called dist and i a scumteam yesterday when i was pushing you yesterday.

Now are saying the team is DG and MM there cant be 4 scums left with one already dead that leaves 2.

If distorted and i were scum together and two of the top townread players why would we buss our team mate wisp, when we could have easily directed the lynch to you, noz, sb16 lol.
    Because, Maybe U Guys Have A Super Secret Mafia Chat And It Was Decided To Kill Wiisp To Make Both Of You Look More Town Like. And Wiisp Was On Board.. That Is Why Wiisp Didnt Defend All That Hard..

4. ISO #954

5. ISO #955

6. ISO #956

7. ISO #957

@Wiisp @Damus_Graves @Marshmallow Marshall

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    This Is My Real Scum List.. If You Were Wondering What That Was All About.. Thanks For Playing..
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @Light_Yagami
    dont even have the balls to vote me
    Oh Ill Hammer That Pussy.. Im So Confident That Your Scum.. Kill Me Tomorrow If Im Wrong..

Any Further Questions?

Lol okay, help me lynch noz then to prove ur town
    Looks Like Ur Trying To Pocket My Vote Here.. Is That The Case..

8. ISO #958

9. ISO #959

10. ISO #960

11. ISO #961

Yeah you dont have to vote him now end of day is fine
    Also If I Was Scum And Knew That Noz Was Town I Would Have Voted A Long Time Ago.. To Have Another Town Dead... On The Flip Side If I Were Scum.. I Wouldnt Vote Just To Protect Said Scum Buddy..

So, Am I Town Or Scum With This Action In Your Eyes Bilnk?

12. ISO #962

Also If I Was Scum And Knew That Noz Was Town I Would Have Voted A Long Time Ago.. To Have Another Town Dead... On The Flip Side If I Were Scum.. I Wouldnt Vote Just To Protect Said Scum Buddy..

So, Am I Town Or Scum With This Action In Your Eyes Bilnk?
    You're 100% scum in my eyes.

13. ISO #963

14. ISO #964

15. ISO #965

16. ISO #966

17. ISO #967

18. ISO #968

19. ISO #969

20. ISO #970

Sell Me On The Idea That Noz Is Scum And Ill Vote.. @blinkskater
    We have a towncore of me, blink, mafiamenace, damus. if there is 2 scums in there, then well played scum, we lose.

We have a PoE of noz,yagami,stealth,MM - lynching all of them wins the game. we only need to hit 1 more scum and town wins. so, it doesnt matter who we lynch from there in what order. if we a scum, we win. gg.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

21. ISO #971

22. ISO #972

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    We have a towncore of me, blink, mafiamenace, damus. if there is 2 scums in there, then well played scum, we lose.

We have a PoE of noz,yagami,stealth,MM - lynching all of them wins the game. we only need to hit 1 more scum and town wins. so, it doesnt matter who we lynch from there in what order. if we a scum, we win. gg.
    not even
    both light and nozs interactions paired together make it an ez clap

btw where has stealth been

23. ISO #973

24. ISO #974

25. ISO #975

26. ISO #976

27. ISO #977

28. ISO #978

29. ISO #979

Day 3 has Ended and Day 4 has begun!

The Town decided to lynch Noz!

Their Alignment was Town

With 7 players alive it is 5 votes to hammer.

Day 4 ends:

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

30. ISO #980

31. ISO #981

32. ISO #982

33. ISO #983

34. ISO #984

35. ISO #985

36. ISO #986

37. ISO #987

38. ISO #988

39. ISO #989

You Say Its Fake When In Actuality Its True.. I Am Disappointed.. I Woulda Much Rather Had A Scum Dead There.. Also, What If Ur Mafia All Along.. Hmmm... Just A Thought..
    honestly, if u do flip town im going to give u hella props for ur play this game. the reason i have such a big scumread is ur playing a good game lol im writing it off to TMI and trying to show progression with it.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

40. ISO #990

41. ISO #991

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    honestly, if u do flip town im going to give u hella props for ur play this game. the reason i have such a big scumread is ur playing a good game lol im writing it off to TMI and trying to show progression with it.
    Yeah Well Maybe Just Maybe I Actually Had It Figured Out And Again Yall Aint Listening..

42. ISO #992

43. ISO #993

I Mean We Can Go Round And Round Till You Finally Figure It Out Or Ill Just Meet Yall By The Hanging Tree.. Ur Call Turbo Me.. And See More Stupidity From Y'all Cool With Me If Its Cool With You I Knew Noz Was Town Because Of The Logic He/She Displayed Day 1&2.. I Backed Off The Panda Express.. For That Reason.. And You Were All To Blind To Read Between The Lines..

But Again Ill Meet Y'all By The Hanging Tree..

44. ISO #994

45. ISO #995

46. ISO #996

47. ISO #997

48. ISO #998

49. ISO #999

50. ISO #1000