1. ISO #1051

2. ISO #1052

3. ISO #1053

4. ISO #1054

5. ISO #1055

6. ISO #1056

Re: S-FM 273 (1.5K Rolecards)

Quote Originally Posted by Squishy Squirrel Express View Post
    MM here, I'm reading and catching up. But while I was going back in pages, I see this....

I think I had explicitely said I would be AFK for the day. Dunno about my archonmates, but this rubs me the wrong way.

Also, Blink has never stopped thinking Kenny was scum lol. AIVION and I have townread him for a while, but now that literally half the town died (and flipped), we have the situation where : Light is actually getting towny after re-evaluating our read on him because of the Zerg flip, which proved our theory on the Fan wrong. He fits his town meta, although the said meta doesn't make much sense...

We then have Rylai, a newly formed account that can only consist of one player right now, unless there is more than one necromancer, which I doubt of. It appeared last night, so it's only ONE player in it. A solo archon. @Rylai I know you don't get mentions but i do it anyway I really think you're Stealth, and uh... can you just vote Kenny lol? Thank you!
    "MM here, I'm reading and catching up. But while I was going back in pages, I see this...."
    I immediately responded to it and called MM out for his scummy post, then he just shut up. More than 12 hours passed already. He should've been caught up by now, but he really didn't post a single thing afterwards. That's 100% MM's scum meta. He literally reacts like that every single time whenever he gets called out and doesn't know how to respond.

7. ISO #1057

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    "MM here, I'm reading and catching up. But while I was going back in pages, I see this...."
    I immediately responded to it and called MM out for his scummy post, then he just shut up. More than 12 hours passed already. He should've been caught up by now, but he really didn't post a single thing afterwards. That's 100% MM's scum meta. He literally reacts like that every single time whenever he gets called out and doesn't know how to respond.
    goddamn you called me out for being passive on d1 and still haven’t placed a fucking vote

8. ISO #1058

9. ISO #1059

So, @Stealthbomber16 why are you being so neutral about this? You just said what they should do, "take some time" etc. Nothing that'd show your own read of the situation however. Are you actually scum together with SSE, trying to prevent more damage? Lol
    Honestly, regarding blink we've just had this in Timmy Town with naz. Naz got called out early on as scum, complained about that read and did not know how to respond, threatened to quit because of that. Naz actually was scum there.
    There's no way I'd somehow stop scumreading after a reaction like this. It's not a valid response to my argument, especially not a towny one.
    Stealth is acting like aamirus did in the immortals after I called out distorted as scum. Remained passive, wasn't aligned with Distorted, but both were actual scum.
    These were my posts in which I called you out for being passive. I called your play neutral and you actually were neutral. I was scumreading SSE day 1. I think it makes perfect sense to vote a scumread instead of someone you suspect to be neutral.

10. ISO #1060

These were my posts in which I called you out for being passive. I called your play neutral and you actually were neutral. I was scumreading SSE day 1. I think it makes perfect sense to vote a scumread instead of someone you suspect to be neutral.
    And MM isn't acting passive. He tried to scumpaint, as part of SSE he also has his vote on me.

11. ISO #1061

12. ISO #1062

13. ISO #1063

14. ISO #1064

i played NB exactly as I would’ve if I were town.

do you suspect SSE to be neutral?

15. ISO #1065

16. ISO #1066

In MMs defense he's been pretty off and on recently.. probably busy. He's always apologizing for it. We're all basically at the consensus that there's really nothing else to say. Either we Lynch Kenny and town wins or we or Light gets lynched and we more than likely lose.

If it is us though and the game isn't over, light should for sure roleblock Kenny. but if Rylai really isn't any alignment then it would technically be 1v1.

So yeah. I dunno if MM or Blink will honestly come on and say anything else as I said we believe there's nothing else to say, but I AIVION is outie.

Peace out y'all ;3

17. ISO #1067

18. ISO #1068

No, I thought you were neutral. SSE was my scumread.
    At that point there you seemed to be agreeing to my arguments against SSE, but instead of voting him you were sticking to Yagami. It seemed to me like that there'd be no chance of a train forming on Yagami, so I thought you would be not interested in a lynch. That's indicative of a neutral trying to distance himself.
    Looking back at it it isn't really clear why there was so little pressure against Yagami though. Zerg, another neutral, vote in his lw as well that he found Yagami's behavior scummy. He wrote Yagami "seems to be a lot more interested in shitposting than participating in comparison to the last game at least". That is 100% a scumtell for him, he even said so himself.

19. ISO #1069

20. ISO #1070

In MMs defense he's been pretty off and on recently.. probably busy. He's always apologizing for it. We're all basically at the consensus that there's really nothing else to say. Either we Lynch Kenny and town wins or we or Light gets lynched and we more than likely lose.

If it is us though and the game isn't over, light should for sure roleblock Kenny. but if Rylai really isn't any alignment then it would technically be 1v1.

So yeah. I dunno if MM or Blink will honestly come on and say anything else as I said we believe there's nothing else to say, but I AIVION is outie.

Peace out y'all ;3
    If I were scum and you were town Yagami could literally just nightkill me after lynching you. I have 1 defense and his nuke deals 2 damage. It also comes before the Arsenal Magus in the OoO. Explain why the game isn't over yet if that's the case? There'd be no chance whatsoever on me surviving an attack from Axton.

You also just keep trying to apologize and justify through meta when acting scummy. It happened so many fucking times already. Archons don't work like that. Abusing like that is just plain scummy again.

21. ISO #1071

If I were scum and you were town Yagami could literally just nightkill me after lynching you. I have 1 defense and his nuke deals 2 damage. It also comes before the Arsenal Magus in the OoO. Explain why the game isn't over yet if that's the case? There'd be no chance whatsoever on me surviving an attack from Axton.

You also just keep trying to apologize and justify through meta when acting scummy. It happened so many fucking times already. Archons don't work like that. Abusing like that is just plain scummy again.
    Oh good point! Light can just clean this game up then if we get Lynched. Nice to know Axton comes before your role ;3

GG town wins no matter what! ^_^

Kay now with that established there really isn't much more to say.

Off to the races!

22. ISO #1072

23. ISO #1073

The only way I see town losing is if ganelon doesn't count Rylai in the total majority of the players left alive, since they claim to have no role or alignment, which means if we're Lynched the scum being Kenny wins the 1v1.

But hopefully it doesn't end and it goes into night so Light can kill Kenny and win it for the town.

24. ISO #1074

25. ISO #1075

26. ISO #1076

SSE has attained a majority of the votes. He will be put on trial for conspiracy against the town.
    You have 12 hours to prepare your defense. After that, a decision shall be reached regarding your innocence. Should you be found guilty (i.e., if a plurality of the votes are "guilty"), you will be executed.

You may use[vote]Ganelon[/vote] to vote innocent, or [vote]Squishy Squirrel Express[/vote] to vote guilty. Note that hammering is disabled.
    The trial has commenced.
    3 votes to hammer.

27. ISO #1077

Ok, so I forgot about the trial mode thingy. So I guess I'll just try to lay out our Archon's thoughts the best I can. Afterwards I'll try to prod Blink and MM to do the same. Then yea. Let's start from the beginning:

We started this game off as a Lizard Grandmaster, Our Alignment is Town. In the beginning we felt that SB16 was scum for the way he was acting and my Archon mates said that was his usual scum meta. (They can explain this bit better than I lol). Otaku started to go off and say that we were scum because we were The Biggest threat... which was pretty weird and felt like he more than likely then town-read us and wanted us to be lynched to help the scum win (since we all know Otaku flipped Neutral Evil). SB16, Otaku, Kenny being our strongest scum reads.

Night 1 we were thinking of Lizarding SB16, but we were hoping to reroll into something cooler to possibly take him down or something.

BUT WE GOT AMNESIAC! WHOOPIEE! :P MM wanted to go with the Town role but luckily that never happened since we would of turned into Neutral Evil. He and I forgot about that bit.

Moving on to Day 2 that was annoying. The No propaganda thing made me sad I screwed up first and felt like I let my Archommates down. Me myself and I therefore got moody and lost some interest because I got us killed. MM and blink picked me back up and we continued on, Blink still heavily suspecting Kenny. Zerg claimed to be Foty outright, which gave mm and I pause. Then there was Light's behaviour in regards to not really interacting with it and wanting the Foty to live. We then suspected that Light had a HIGH chance to be the Foty with Zerg being the distraction. They'd lynch Zerg he'd flip some scum role and Light would get a free kill on all of us.

Night 2 We went for the automatic re-roll, since we were for sure dead with the lousy defense value we had. We luckily re-rolled into Sheogorath, DAEDRIC PRINCE OF MADNESS! ...Charmed. And we survived an attack (Which apparently wasn't the Foty attack on us... so I dunno ;/ but we were for sure attacked last night).

Then today happened and we saw that Zerg flipped Neutral BENIGN, and was actually the Foty. That boggled both of our minds, and we therefore believe that Light to be Meta based on the flip, and then concluded it had to be Kenny. Blink pushed Kenny and he made the case against him, assessing his tone and overall acting. He really tried super hard here, and to be honest how he acted leads us to believe him to overall be the prime suspect to be the last scum.

So yea... there you have it. MM and Blink will be on here to give their final thoughts, and we'll see!

Again, as I stated before Light hammered us, the only way we lose here is if Rylai doesn't count towards the player majority in terms of factions, and the mafia win the 1v1. In which case good job Kenny, you for sure earned it with how hard you went today and fooled them xD.

Standby for The rest of my Archon mates Stuff and good game to all!~

-AIVION

28. ISO #1078

Ok, so Blink doesn't want to post anymore, so I asked him to give me a summary and here it is:

"Ive said my piece on kenny in the thread
    He outted himself in the thread page 2
    And has constantly lied in the thread
    If people cant see that they dont deserve to win because they dont read the thread"

I also want to put out here that I just asked Ganelon and yes: Rylai counts as nothing. So actually if we're lynched here town loses. Sooo.. yea it's actually important for us to vote the scum that is Kenny so that town doesn't lose here, lol.

Just saying! xD

Standby for MM's final piece if he even get's back in 12 hours.. otherwise yea. just know town loses if we're lynched.

29. ISO #1079

Ok, so I forgot about the trial mode thingy. So I guess I'll just try to lay out our Archon's thoughts the best I can. Afterwards I'll try to prod Blink and MM to do the same. Then yea. Let's start from the beginning:

We started this game off as a Lizard Grandmaster, Our Alignment is Town. In the beginning we felt that SB16 was scum for the way he was acting and my Archon mates said that was his usual scum meta. (They can explain this bit better than I lol). Otaku started to go off and say that we were scum because we were The Biggest threat... which was pretty weird and felt like he more than likely then town-read us and wanted us to be lynched to help the scum win (since we all know Otaku flipped Neutral Evil). SB16, Otaku, Kenny being our strongest scum reads.

Night 1 we were thinking of Lizarding SB16, but we were hoping to reroll into something cooler to possibly take him down or something.

BUT WE GOT AMNESIAC! WHOOPIEE! :P MM wanted to go with the Town role but luckily that never happened since we would of turned into Neutral Evil. He and I forgot about that bit.

Moving on to Day 2 that was annoying. The No propaganda thing made me sad I screwed up first and felt like I let my Archommates down. Me myself and I therefore got moody and lost some interest because I got us killed. MM and blink picked me back up and we continued on, Blink still heavily suspecting Kenny. Zerg claimed to be Foty outright, which gave mm and I pause. Then there was Light's behaviour in regards to not really interacting with it and wanting the Foty to live. We then suspected that Light had a HIGH chance to be the Foty with Zerg being the distraction. They'd lynch Zerg he'd flip some scum role and Light would get a free kill on all of us.

Night 2 We went for the automatic re-roll, since we were for sure dead with the lousy defense value we had. We luckily re-rolled into Sheogorath, DAEDRIC PRINCE OF MADNESS! ...Charmed. And we survived an attack (Which apparently wasn't the Foty attack on us... so I dunno ;/ but we were for sure attacked last night).

Then today happened and we saw that Zerg flipped Neutral BENIGN, and was actually the Foty. That boggled both of our minds, and we therefore believe that Light to be Meta based on the flip, and then concluded it had to be Kenny. Blink pushed Kenny and he made the case against him, assessing his tone and overall acting. He really tried super hard here, and to be honest how he acted leads us to believe him to overall be the prime suspect to be the last scum.

So yea... there you have it. MM and Blink will be on here to give their final thoughts, and we'll see!

Again, as I stated before Light hammered us, the only way we lose here is if Rylai doesn't count towards the player majority in terms of factions, and the mafia win the 1v1. In which case good job Kenny, you for sure earned it with how hard you went today and fooled them xD.

-AIVION
    "Then today happened and we saw that Zerg flipped Neutral BENIGN, and was actually the Foty. That boggled both of our minds, and we therefore believe that Light to be Meta based on the flip, and then concluded it had to be Kenny. Blink pushed Kenny and he made the case against him, assessing his tone and overall acting. He really tried super hard here, and to be honest how he acted leads us to believe him to overall be the prime suspect to be the last scum. "

That doesn't make any sense. Meta covers a lot of suspects. MM even made a bunch of threads on the forum about people using the word meta as an argument by itself without offering anything else.
    How come you decided to throw that opinion away and are now again using just the word meta as argument for a townread, without explaining a single piece concerning that metaread. You're then saying some player in your archon account tried "super hard" and I'm therefore scum but you aren't showing us anything on how he was trying.
    This just proves you're keeping your discussions private and are scum on a losing track.

30. ISO #1080

"Then today happened and we saw that Zerg flipped Neutral BENIGN, and was actually the Foty. That boggled both of our minds, and we therefore believe that Light to be Meta based on the flip, and then concluded it had to be Kenny. Blink pushed Kenny and he made the case against him, assessing his tone and overall acting. He really tried super hard here, and to be honest how he acted leads us to believe him to overall be the prime suspect to be the last scum. "

That doesn't make any sense. Meta covers a lot of suspects. MM even made a bunch of threads on the forum about people using the word meta as an argument by itself without offering anything else.
    How come you decided to throw that opinion away and are now again using just the word meta as argument for a townread, without explaining a single piece concerning that metaread. You're then saying some player in your archon account tried "super hard" and I'm therefore scum but you aren't showing us anything on how he was trying.
    This just proves you're keeping your discussions private and are scum on a losing track.
    No posting right now dumbass @Kenny

31. ISO #1081

-AIVION
    And by he I mean Kenny*

for some reason I felt the wind told me to fix that...

Totally not someone breaking the rules or anything.

Nah, totally not that..

**Whistles in a corner**

32. ISO #1082

This is so incredibly scummy. You just looked at another head of yourself, along with yourself as well, described him like a seperate player and said he's acting towny. Actual townies have no need to describe how towny they themselves are acting and would not do that. Especially not in that situation where you don't have any pressure on you at all. This is an attempt to powerwolf and should always be lynched lol
    -vote Squishy Squirrel Express

Distorted is prob scum too. Very unproductive posts from him overall so far, I don't at all see why you'd put him as "probably town".
    I just looked back at page 2 because blink said so.
    I definitely still think I was right there.

33. ISO #1083

34. ISO #1084

35. ISO #1085

36. ISO #1086

37. ISO #1087

38. ISO #1088

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalfr View Post
    You are all allowed to post.
    Wait wtf?

wow... Some defense phase.

I guess I'm allowed to ask this then:

Would all of you be willing to skip the defense phase if MM comes on and is okay with skipping it too after he says his piece?

Just want this game to be done and over with.

39. ISO #1089

40. ISO #1090

Wait wtf?

wow... Some defense phase.

I guess I'm allowed to ask this then:

Would all of you be willing to skip the defense phase if MM comes on and is okay with skipping it too after he says his piece?

Just want this game to be done and over with.
    ”ah ha ha, we shall add another 12 hours of solid tunneling on this one player”
    -vote Squishy Squirrel Express

41. ISO #1091

42. ISO #1092

43. ISO #1093

44. ISO #1094

45. ISO #1095

46. ISO #1096

47. ISO #1097

Quote Originally Posted by Rylai View Post
    Hey now, relax..
    NO YOU RELAX.

SNAPS

*half of Rylai turns into dust*

Dominant Rylai: There is balance in the Archon..
    Remaining member of Rylai: "What did it cost?
    Dominant Rylai: Everything..
    Remaining members of Rylai (in unison): Was it worth it?
    Dominant Rylai: Let me work it...I put my thing down, flip it and reverse it...

48. ISO #1098

49. ISO #1099

Don't come to be. global kings. shit boys we did with it. teacher never said anything about the other side has to love everything. sure it is, you just don't know what you said in the trolling myself but Rachyl is just a very enjoyable experience, definitely wanna do before they settle down around that apparently had no real basis or weren't properly looked at to make it so your opinion won't change. u uncultured swine.

50. ISO #1100

Conker < Me. why am i sooo good at calculating the exact place to shoot. i might use my feelings. but you are horny. mesk is a country. i thought i was Hypersniper like a American. guests are obvious af too. this game sooo much. if they starve to death i can use the search engine. cant hate her i dont like any of them. and a random high class pro gamer instead gordon ramsay. for existing. i want to miss istanbul right now. stationed within the discord. distorted did 68.921.