Thread: S-FM President

1. ISO #4001

2. ISO #4002

3. ISO #4003

4. ISO #4004

5. ISO #4005

Re: S-FM President

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Nixon View Post
    I think you guys believed Clinton would not shoot, and were afraid that if you didn't have a solid lynch set-up for today that he'd figure out who one of you were and shoot you, hence it was safer to go for the easy mislynch versus the kill. Plus you could have known that JFK is bodyguard and been afraid that you would hit his target and then his target would be confirmed town. There are plenty of reasons not shooting is safer than shooting because it doesn't implicate you at all.
    Yes, solid reasons to do so, but I'd still take the one less towny person over a 'solid lynch setup' any day. JFK would probably have been my choice of kill. Maybe Clinton.

6. ISO #4006

7. ISO #4007

8. ISO #4008

Quote Originally Posted by George Bush View Post
    Yes, solid reasons to do so, but I'd still take the one less towny person over a 'solid lynch setup' any day. JFK would probably have been my choice of kill. Maybe Clinton.
    jfk claimed TPR, with no role until it was convenient today and an unprovable role at that. also he has not scum hunted or been participating (which is un-meta of him, sorry yall but its true)
    -vote ronald reagan

idk this is the right lynch to me...
    jazzy jizz man

9. ISO #4009

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Clinton View Post
    jfk claimed TPR, with no role until it was convenient today and an unprovable role at that. also he has not scum hunted or been participating (which is un-meta of him, sorry yall but its true)
    -vote ronald reagan

Lincoln was the right lynch to you until he was put at L-1 - why did that change things?

10. ISO #4010

-vote ronald reagan

In my honest opinion, Nixon is CONFIRMED scum. I could go for a Reagan vote but ONLY if we can get enough votes on him. Which we can't, unless you'd rather trust Trump or Nixon to vote Reagan?

11. ISO #4011

-vote ronald reagan

JFK was and is the most town read, and saved you from the lynch. Follow JFK.

12. ISO #4012

13. ISO #4013

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln View Post
    In my honest opinion, Nixon is CONFIRMED scum. I could go for a Reagan vote but ONLY if we can get enough votes on him. Which we can't, unless you'd rather trust Trump or Nixon to vote Reagan?
    you can call me confirmed scum all you want but anybody who reads our argument would be able to see that you're Consort

Also, if I am corrupted journalist, why didn't I do the factional kill instead of Reagan?

14. ISO #4014

15. ISO #4015

you can call me confirmed scum all you want but anybody who reads our argument would be able to see that you're Consort

Also, if I am corrupted journalist, why didn't I do the factional kill instead of Reagan?
    Because Reagan was fucking town read by me the entire game.

16. ISO #4016

17. ISO #4017

You said you heavily scumread Reagan by EOD2, and you had stopped scumreading me after Kennedy pushed me halfway through D2
    No, I said I scum read him AFTER EoD2, because I realized Mafia had to have had an infiltrator in the town's ranks or else Washington would never have died.

18. ISO #4018

bush if you can answer this i can switch my vote
    jazzy jizz man

19. ISO #4019

20. ISO #4020

21. ISO #4021

22. ISO #4022

23. ISO #4023

24. ISO #4024

No, I said I scum read him AFTER EoD2, because I realized Mafia had to have had an infiltrator in the town's ranks or else Washington would never have died.
    Reagan did not vote Washington to be lynched, neither did I, Obama, or Jefferson.

You, however, voted Washington to be lynched

25. ISO #4025

26. ISO #4026

27. ISO #4027

-vote George Washington

Cool beans
    @Theodore Roosevelt I apologize if he flips scum, I will write a big 'fuck you' in red capital letters if he flips town.
    -vote unvote
    Go ahead and vote him up, I'm keeping hammer power :=)
    Kay then

-vote George Washington

I'd love to hammer though.

CHOO CHOO
    Washingmachine is invest and Nixon is journalist.

You characterize that shit as "Roosevelt is so clever he made me vote Washington against my will"?????

28. ISO #4028

OK - I have already PM'd SJ. Clinton has as well I believe, can anyone find out who the fuck JFK is voting for?
    Because Reagan was fucking town read by me the entire game.
    But still, you decide to roleblock me! That's convenient

29. ISO #4029

30. ISO #4030

31. ISO #4031

32. ISO #4032

Quote Originally Posted by George Bush View Post
    JOHN FUCKING KENNEDY ISN'T HERE. YOU RISK A NO LYNCH IF JFK DOESN'T SHOW UP. AND JFK SAID THEY TOWNREAD REAGAN (At least before all this happened).
    i'm fucking here all day m8 don't u get ur panties in a bunch
    there WILL be a lynch today, because between a mislynch and no lynch town is fucked
    jazzy jizz man

33. ISO #4033

34. ISO #4034

35. ISO #4035

36. ISO #4036

37. ISO #4037

38. ISO #4038

39. ISO #4039

40. ISO #4040

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald Reagan View Post
    You know what. Trump didnt showed up since 24h. If he is town, we cant win and if he is scum, i will gladely lynch him. Plus with me bush and another one who wont be connected for eod... we are fucked.
    At least I want him dead.
    -vote Donald Trump
    Lmfao you think anyone's going to vote him up?

41. ISO #4041

42. ISO #4042

43. ISO #4043

44. ISO #4044

45. ISO #4045

46. ISO #4046

47. ISO #4047

48. ISO #4048

Modkilling anyone today is no-go. Replace is the only thing that's possible and even that's pushing it. If trump buried the hatchet, I'm sure the game will no longer count as a ladder game
    That or SJ will decide for a town win if we correctly Lynch. It would only be fair.

49. ISO #4049

50. ISO #4050