Register

User Tag List

Page 72 of 82 FirstFirst ... 22 62 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,600 of 4084
  1. ISO #3551

2. ISO #3552

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Hey maybe if it was just ur posts that would be a good trap, but blink saying "yelp, yagami my friend" seemed pretty clear that it was you.
    Why , Do You Think That? Yelp, Is Like Jinkies.. It Like Scooby Doo Where Are You.. The Blood Hound That Finds The Enemy..

3. ISO #3553

4. ISO #3554

5. ISO #3555

6. ISO #3556

7. ISO #3557

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Well I Never Said All That..
    Well you did, since you're saying I "scumslipped" by figuring out you were blackmailed even though you made it super obvious. If you wanted to set a "trap" you should have just said nothing about being blackmailed. doh.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

8. ISO #3558

Quite Frankly Im Starting To Wonder If Blink Can Think For His Self. Without Distorted Or Someone Else Telling Him What To Do..
    He just gets very committed to initial feelings about people. He does make his own reads but once he's made them he basically starts ignoring anything that contradicts them

9. ISO #3559

@Auckmid Id Like You To Explain How U Were Able To Shrug Off A Spell.. Even If It Wasnt An Offensive Spell.. You Said Host Claimed Anyone Would Have Shrugged It Off.. I Find That Kind Of.. Well.. Odd..
    Did the host never answer this one? Damus said that he sent some bullshit fake night action to magoroth about visiting Auckmid and I think host never answered if that was what the feedback auckmid got was about? Anyway, I doubt a Night Immune person would admit to being night immune so I feel this line of reasoning for scumreading auckmid is flawed.

10. ISO #3560

Well Based On The_Lawyers Unwillingness To Vote Numbertwo I Find That To Be Scummy As Well.. However, I Still Hold To The Thought That.. Mike/aamirus.. Could Easily Be The Second Blackmailer Role.. Due , To The As You Said Interference From Day 2 During The Grilling Of Distorted.. So Beyond Number 2 Its A Coin Toss Between The Lawyer & Aamirus. If DG Doesnt Die At EOD.. Then He Would Be The Obvious Choice.. But, If He Was Given An Impossible Task To Complete. Then He Will Surly Die At EOD.. And Honestly DG Is One Of My Strongest Town Reads..
    how come u dropped the Lawyer from here and went to Auckmid?

11. ISO #3561

12. ISO #3562

Well you did, since you're saying I "scumslipped" by figuring out you were blackmailed even though you made it super obvious. If you wanted to set a "trap" you should have just said nothing about being blackmailed. doh.
    But If I Were Blackmailed.. As I Said Previous Days.. I Said What Id Do.. In Order To Make It Super Obvious.. However, Me Not Being Blackmailed Currently And You Being Overly All About Lynching Blink Upon My Lynch Vote Of Him And Saying If I Do I Get To Live.. That To Me Is A Scum Slip.. You See The Dilemma?

13. ISO #3563

Answers to points that shouldn't require answers.

@Auckmid Id Like You To Explain How U Were Able To Shrug Off A Spell.. Even If It Wasnt An Offensive Spell.. You Said Host Claimed Anyone Would Have Shrugged It Off.. I Find That Kind Of.. Well.. Odd..

While Ganelon ignored questions about this, this is the claim made by Damus...

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    I sent the host a night acton of me targeting Auckmid.
    I have no night action. The host thought it was funny and told me he might use it as flavor feedback

Everything points to this being the case. The feedback given to me night 1 was caused by a citizen because the host thought it would be "funny". It's stupid that the host thought it would be a good idea to allow citizens to give feedback but it is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    It also seems Damus was targeted twice by BMER which would further point to Auckmid.

No, Bahki claimed that SB protected Damus night 1 and he protected Blink every night afterwards. He had no reason to lie and the only night that the blackmail action seemed to have failed was night 2. MM was the blackmail target night 1 which is the only night that

Auckmid also had the opportunity to hammer Distorted and Numbertwo and he didn't.

Yes, I did have the opportunity to hammer Distorted and Numbertwo. When Distorted went to L-1, he hadn't even role claimed yet and I wanted to give him a chance to defend himself. I didn't expect the train to collapse for no reason and to then be suspected for calling out the people who had previously been okay with lynching Distorted. However, I'm not going to appologize for not hammering someone I suspected before they had time to respond.

Numbertwo was obviously scum. I'd like to think that if I was mafia, I would have voted for him so that I wouldn't get suspected for reasoning like this. However, Bahki was making a clear hint that he was BMed so I didn't want to end the day if he wasn't ready.

The only actual argument against me has been that I was fence sitting which is garbage. Relative to previous games, I've been much more unsure about the people still remaining. However, I've already explained many times why; The Lawyer and Numbertwo had not given nearly enough information to decide whether they were low effort scum or low effort town. Numbertwo flipped mafia and a lot of what he did didn't make much sense as town, but also didn't make sense for mafia. Just because Numbertwo actually did flip scum doesn't mean that it was logical to think that how he was playing made sense for mafia. Having two massive question marks like that made trying to come up with scum teams just shooting in the dark.

14. ISO #3564

I'm heading out now so will have to wait until I come back to follow this up further but...

-vote Rumox

Yesterday, he pushed hard to move the lynch target from Numbertwo to The Lawyer despite have flawed rationalization for thinking The Lawyer was scum over Numbertwo. He did not answer me when I questioned him over it and now that I am looking like the easier lynch target, he has completely let go of The Lawyer despite previously hard pushing for him.

15. ISO #3565

But If I Were Blackmailed.. As I Said Previous Days.. I Said What Id Do.. In Order To Make It Super Obvious.. However, Me Not Being Blackmailed Currently And You Being Overly All About Lynching Blink Upon My Lynch Vote Of Him And Saying If I Do I Get To Live.. That To Me Is A Scum Slip.. You See The Dilemma?
    One, More Thing.. @aamirus Only, A Scum That Did Blackmail Me Would Know If I Were Or Werent Truly Blackmailed.. So, How Confirmed Would You Say Me Being Blackmailed Is?

16. ISO #3566

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    I'm heading out now so will have to wait until I come back to follow this up further but...

-vote Rumox

Yesterday, he pushed hard to move the lynch target from Numbertwo to The Lawyer despite have flawed rationalization for thinking The Lawyer was scum over Numbertwo. He did not answer me when I questioned him over it and now that I am looking like the easier lynch target, he has completely let go of The Lawyer despite previously hard pushing for him.
    Yeah Well All My Day 1&2 Reads Are Coming Center Fold Now.. Town Has One MisLynch Available.. Its Either You Or Aamirus

17. ISO #3567

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    Answers to points that shouldn't require answers.

While Ganelon ignored questions about this, this is the claim made by Damus...

Everything points to this being the case. The feedback given to me night 1 was caused by a citizen because the host thought it would be "funny". It's stupid that the host thought it would be a good idea to allow citizens to give feedback but it is what it is.

No, Bahki claimed that SB protected Damus night 1 and he protected Blink every night afterwards. He had no reason to lie and the only night that the blackmail action seemed to have failed was night 2. MM was the blackmail target night 1 which is the only night that

Yes, I did have the opportunity to hammer Distorted and Numbertwo. When Distorted went to L-1, he hadn't even role claimed yet and I wanted to give him a chance to defend himself. I didn't expect the train to collapse for no reason and to then be suspected for calling out the people who had previously been okay with lynching Distorted. However, I'm not going to appologize for not hammering someone I suspected before they had time to respond.

Numbertwo was obviously scum. I'd like to think that if I was mafia, I would have voted for him so that I wouldn't get suspected for reasoning like this. However, Bahki was making a clear hint that he was BMed so I didn't want to end the day if he wasn't ready.

The only actual argument against me has been that I was fence sitting which is garbage. Relative to previous games, I've been much more unsure about the people still remaining. However, I've already explained many times why; The Lawyer and Numbertwo had not given nearly enough information to decide whether they were low effort scum or low effort town. Numbertwo flipped mafia and a lot of what he did didn't make much sense as town, but also didn't make sense for mafia. Just because Numbertwo actually did flip scum doesn't mean that it was logical to think that how he was playing made sense for mafia. Having two massive question marks like that made trying to come up with scum teams just shooting in the dark.
    Yeah, IDK I Dont Think Host Would Do That To Be Funny.. Also , What Is It Specifically You Claim Again? I Forgot..lol

18. ISO #3568

19. ISO #3569

"overly all about lynching blink upon my lynch vote of him"
    If you read the context of that and the few posts before it - it was clearly a fuck it this will be funny to say type post, not a serious post.

"And Saying If I Do I Get To Live"
    Again, you made it super obvious you were blackmailed, as did blink.

20. ISO #3570

"overly all about lynching blink upon my lynch vote of him"
    If you read the context of that and the few posts before it - it was clearly a fuck it this will be funny to say type post, not a serious post.

"And Saying If I Do I Get To Live"
    Again, you made it super obvious you were blackmailed, as did blink.
    Then Blink Is Blackmailer?

21. ISO #3571

One, More Thing.. @aamirus Only, A Scum That Did Blackmail Me Would Know If I Were Or Werent Truly Blackmailed.. So, How Confirmed Would You Say Me Being Blackmailed Is?
    100% confirmed dude, do you not realize that I can read your posts just as much as you can read mine?

22. ISO #3572

23. ISO #3573

24. ISO #3574

Then Blink Is Blackmailer?
    Okay, so maybe let's make 1 more obvious logical conclusion you seem to be missing. You and blink are the confirmed town. Hence one of you two clearly needs to be the mafia kill today in order for the mafia to have a chance if he makes it to tomorrow. Hence when blink started the day implying he was not bmed and that you were.. = you were.

25. ISO #3575

26. ISO #3576

27. ISO #3577

28. ISO #3578

Okay, so maybe let's make 1 more obvious logical conclusion you seem to be missing. You and blink are the confirmed town. Hence one of you two clearly needs to be the mafia kill today in order for the mafia to have a chance if he makes it to tomorrow. Hence when blink started the day implying he was not bmed and that you were.. = you were.
    if you don't get that, and that everything u said reinforced the fact that you are blackmailed, then you are just a dunce and I don't know what else to say to you.

29. ISO #3579

Tbh i was blackmailed to lynch Auckmid.

See how i can come out and admit it @Damus_Graves ?

Idk wtf yagamis doing
    There's no way that's possible, since then there'd still be 2 confirmed town alive tomorrow. Why would anybody do that

30. ISO #3580

31. ISO #3581

I believe yagami was trying to bait the blackmailed person out. Obviously the fucking play is to bm the mayor now the doc is dead. What are you smoking amy?
    he's saying that I am confirmed blackmailer for thinking he was the blackmailed target tho

32. ISO #3582

33. ISO #3583

There's no way that's possible, since then there'd still be 2 confirmed town alive tomorrow. Why would anybody do that
    Think about whatbyou juat said for a second. Why didn't i hammer auckmid i had like 40 seconds to do so i was here.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

34. ISO #3584

One More Thing.. @aamirus Who Do You Think The Scum Would Make Me Target If I Were Blackmailed??

Do You Really Believe They Would Make Me Try To Lynch An Impossible Target??... The Fact You Vote Distorted.. Only Confirms To Me Your Scummy Nature...
    Yes... that way you would die.

35. ISO #3585

One More Thing.. @aamirus Who Do You Think The Scum Would Make Me Target If I Were Blackmailed??

Do You Really Believe They Would Make Me Try To Lynch An Impossible Target??... The Fact You Vote Distorted.. Only Confirms To Me Your Scummy Nature...
    Auckmid (1 [L-4]):
    rumox
    Distorted (1 [L-4]):
    aamirus
    rumox (1 [L-4]):
    Auckmid

As Shown Here..

36. ISO #3586

37. ISO #3587

38. ISO #3588

39. ISO #3589

40. ISO #3590

41. ISO #3591

Oh Would You Like Me To Die?
    okay I think you're just messing with me at this point, obviously the scum would give you an impossible target (blink) so you would die and not some random other person who is currently part of the suspects list (since that just helps you narrow the suspect pool down...)

42. ISO #3592

43. ISO #3593

44. ISO #3594

45. ISO #3595

46. ISO #3596

47. ISO #3597

48. ISO #3598

49. ISO #3599

50. ISO #3600

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.