Page 63 of 82 FirstFirst ... 13 53 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 73 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,150 of 4084
  1. ISO #3101

2. ISO #3102

3. ISO #3103

4. ISO #3104

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    I have revealed everything in as clear a method as I perceive myself to be allowed to do.
    If you're dieing already reveal your feedback on how you are BM'D i am very familiar with that mechanic. I want the exact wording on what you were told to do and how you were told to do it.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

5. ISO #3105

6. ISO #3106

7. ISO #3107

8. ISO #3108

9. ISO #3109

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Well i think everyone should chime in with their reads and ehy.

I am your mayor and confirmed town. I do not want to see a turbolynch today. Is that to much to ask for or should i just type /suicide lol
    And Im Taking Mayors Slot Because, His Logic Has Been 10/10 Wrong This Game..lol @blinkskater Suicide Is Never That Answer.. As A Side Note I Am Also, Confirmed Town..

10. ISO #3110

Ayy i had very good reasons for scumreading kenny. I that also influenced my read on distorted day 1. When day 2 came about i started getting the scum vibes from distorted. I cant be right about every single read every single game lol. Do you think distorted would have been successfully lynched without me? Because I don't lol.

11. ISO #3111

Ayy i had very good reasons for scumreading kenny. I that also influenced my read on distorted day 1. When day 2 came about i started getting the scum vibes from distorted. I cant be right about every single read every single game lol. Do you think distorted would have been successfully lynched without me? Because I don't lol.
    Well, Im Not Sure... But, Still Shoulda Happened Day One.. I Mean If We Had Lynched Him Then Lynched Eclipse.. Id Prob Still Have A Night Kill.. But Hey U Win Some You Loose Some.. Sometimes You Loose On The First Gumba In The Original Super Mario Game..

12. ISO #3112

13. ISO #3113

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Well, Im Not Sure... But, Still Shoulda Happened Day One.. I Mean If We Had Lynched Him Then Lynched Eclipse.. Id Prob Still Have A Night Kill.. But Hey U Win Some You Loose Some.. Sometimes You Loose On The First Gumba In The Original Super Mario Game..
    Yeah, my fault man i take full responsibility for that.

14. ISO #3114

15. ISO #3115

16. ISO #3116

17. ISO #3117

18. ISO #3118

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalfr View Post
    The people who replaced in after the rolecards were revealed were also given their real rolecards, in addition to the ones that were PM'd to their slot at beginning of the game, because I felt it would be too confusing having a rolecard that didn't appear in the list
    @Bahkieh

19. ISO #3119

20. ISO #3120

21. ISO #3121

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    -vote The Lawyer

AFK cit or scum in my eyes
    im gonna be honest.
    This is scummy to me.
    Its a halfassed vote. You already demonstrated that you read me as scum but you arent voting me.

Is this a lynch vote or pressure vote? Do you value this lynch over numbertwo or my own and if so in what ways.
    What do you expect to gain from this pressure

22. ISO #3122

23. ISO #3123

24. ISO #3124

im gonna be honest.
    This is scummy to me.
    Its a halfassed vote. You already demonstrated that you read me as scum but you arent voting me.

Is this a lynch vote or pressure vote? Do you value this lynch over numbertwo or my own and if so in what ways.
    What do you expect to gain from this pressure
    If you are blackmailed, you die. If you aren't, you die tomorrow. It's pressure vote. No one pays the afks any attention
    I play way too much Pokemon.

25. ISO #3125

Host literally said the players who subbed in recieved 2 role cards. Bahkieh said he recieved one role card. He was a sub in.

So who's a liar Bahkieh or the host?
    I also only stated I think my rolecard is incomplete, not that I only received one, although this is also true. I think the host is omitting one word.
    I play way too much Pokemon.

26. ISO #3126

Host literally said the players who subbed in recieved 2 role cards. Bahkieh said he recieved one role card. He was a sub in.

Disagree.
    Host said that players who subbed before rolecard reveal got one.
    After got two.

27. ISO #3127

28. ISO #3128

29. ISO #3129

30. ISO #3130

31. ISO #3131

Its Possible He Is Just A Citizen.. And Didnt Get An Extra Card Due To His Role?

32. ISO #3132

33. ISO #3133

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    Okay, time to deal with this some more.

I never got a second role card. Trying to find scum based off of this seems like it will be a waste of time.

It is very clear that Damus is claiming to be blackmailed. Scum picking Damus as the blackmail target is baffling to me since he was looking like a top lynch target at the start of day after the garbage from yesterday. However, it makes no sense for scum to make this claim since they will get revealed as lying at EoD if they don't die to the blackmail. As such, Damus is effectively confirmed town for the time being. This would make Blink, Light and Damus all confirmed town at this point, with the remaining pool of potential mafia suspects being myself, Bahki, Rumox, Numbertwo, TheLawyer and Aamirus. I'll give a quick overview of my opinions on the other people in this pool...

Stealthbomber/Bahki: I did not find Stealthbomber to at all pro-town prior to the replacement. Even though he gave the appearance of scumhunting, it all seemed very superficial where he would hint at the potential of someone being scummy while making absolutely no effort to really dictate the lynch which is something that I find to be scummy. However, since he replaced out, this might have been a product of him not having as much time. Even though I haven't found Bahki to be that scummy after the replacement (even though I also don't find him to be super pro-town), it does bother me that he joined the vote on Damus for defending Distorted even though he himself didn't clap down on Distorted after what should have been an obvious fake claim (I know he voted for Distorted briefly, but he took it off very quickly).

Numbertwo: He simply hasn't posted enough of relevance to get much of a read on him. Has contributed very little, but it's hard to say if it has to do at all with being scummy or if it's just a lack of time/interest in the game. The RP he has given seems to deviate significantly from that of the other students. However, I don't think that this makes him scum. Enough information has been publicized at this point that it should be easy for scum to make generic RP for student similar to everyone else. The fact that he didn't do this makes me think that he actually did just get unique RP relative to the other students. It's very little to go off of, but you have to go off what you have with someone as inactive as him.

Mike/Aamirus: I doubt that we are going to get much of a read out of Aamirus at this point after the late sub in. However, I was town reading Mike prior to his replacement. While I can go more in depth into this, he was one of the first people to breadcrumb information from his role card (along with Light) which is something that caused me to town read him quite strongly to start with. Additionally, though some of his plays might have seemed a bit questionable in places, they all seemed to be with the intent of trying to find scum, even if the execution in some of them were a bit lacking. This seemed in line with his previous town performances. While it's absolutely possible that he was scum modifying his strategy to match his town play more, I'm still leaning town on the slot.

TheLawyer: Hasn't given enough to have a ton to go off of and has admitted to not having much time for the game. Seems fairly rationale when they have gone more in depth with their reasoning. However, most of their more important posts have just been reads without rationale. This is one of the hardest slots to actually get any sort of decent read on. Nothing they have done seems all that pro-town, but them being town who hasn't had time to post very much is also very plausible.

Rumox: I'm going to have to wait to do a review of him. His playstyle has been very logical and I'm a sucker for having a town bias towards this. However, I'll have to wait until later before I have the time to really read through his posts again, so I'm just going to have to put a pin on this one.

I'll follow all of this up more later. In the mean time, comments from those who I mentioned?
    This post is giving me town vibes

34. ISO #3134

Im flopping a lot on numbertwo. During Day one I pushed distorted due to him voting numbertwo with less than 24 hrs remaining in the day and then requesting more votes on that slot after I responded with a vote on distorted. Distorted spent a fair amount of time pinning numbertwo and i together as scum beforing moving onto to suggesting that I was White Knighting numbertwo.
    My instinct says that distorted was making a vote on numbertwo gain distance away from him at the beginning due to the ease of placing a vote on an inactive slot and the theme that day was going to be skipped without lynching. ( so they werent read as scum together). And then used my reaction to attempt to connect numbertwo and I together and push for a mislynch on me. This could in turn make numbertwo look a little more towny and distorted could make the arguement that I was just so scummy that my flip shouldnt be used against him.

Thoughts?

I do not like Bahkieh here. I feel his aggression on my statments concerning him have been highly defensive in the vibe of "dont focus on me. your the one that has the spotlight." sort of feeling. I think his vote on distorted was too easily removed, with Light making a request to switch votes. He has been fairly sheepy in his reads and vote patterns, which I can see being indicative of scum. The only issue here is the factor of him being a replacement and thus needing the guidance due to the volume of this game.

I am townreading Aamirus due to the host interactions today.
    A really nice post. You get a town lean.

35. ISO #3135

36. ISO #3136

37. ISO #3137

38. ISO #3138

39. ISO #3139

40. ISO #3140

41. ISO #3141

42. ISO #3142

43. ISO #3143

44. ISO #3144

45. ISO #3145

So just let me clarify, Damus you were blackmailed?

There is literally no town motivated intentions to keep the information you recieved hidden lol
    Come on man chill, he said multiple times that mag told him he couldn’t say it. Anyway his vote unvote on you means they probably gave him the task of lynching you - hence why he said he was dead anyway
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

46. ISO #3146

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Come on man chill, he said multiple times that mag told him he couldn’t say it. Anyway his vote unvote on you means they probably gave him the task of lynching you - hence why he said he was dead anyway
    That's not how the mechanic works. If he is indeed blackmailed then and is already told he was going to die, then he has no reason not to come clean and talk about it.

I do not believe he is blackmailed. Theres literally no scum benefit to BM Damus.

47. ISO #3147

48. ISO #3148

That's not how the mechanic works. If he is indeed blackmailed then and is already told he was going to die, then he has no reason not to come clean and talk about it.

I do not believe he is blackmailed. Theres literally no scum benefit to BM Damus.
    It would literally be helping us confirmed town solve the game by narrowing down our scum lynch pool lol it's boarderline gamethrowing as scum.

49. ISO #3149

50. ISO #3150

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.