S-FM The Mages' Guild - Page 42
Register

User Tag List

Page 42 of 82 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 52 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,100 of 4084
  1. ISO #2051

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    and he dares to call out people for not answering questions when he's evading important info

he made up this whole thing, why is he so secretive in regards to what he received?

I know for a fact that his confirmation is false, if he gives out details maybe everything will be sorted out
    "maybe everything will be sorted out"? Lol what

2. ISO #2052

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    "I come to the conclusion you dont want to make somehting up that would sound weird and get called out for it. you are being way too cautious for someone who says they "knwo" tey are getting lynched."
    **I come to the conclusion** that is called an opinion. That is what I honestly BELIEVE. so no, I am not lying at all.

You say you are getting lynched. ok.
    You say you have a scum 100% from night action feedback. ok
    You refuse to claim a role, or state that feedback... what?
    Even though you say you are going to be lynchhed. Why then not claim?

It makes no sense. You say you have a 100% scum but are willing to let yourself get lynched rather than reveal that info.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

3. ISO #2053

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    why do you think kenny got something?

and hwat do you blame gandalfr for? this sounds like you are setting up for a mislynch. this is pre-flip-damage-control.
    Kenny claimed he has info I'm confirmed scum

my pm says I'm town and he persistenly asks for my head, of course I'm not letting him do this

I can't see a town fakeclaiming BS or else he's throwing so my reasoning is either scum or he received false info

what's your take on him refusing to expand on this?

4. ISO #2054

5. ISO #2055

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    "maybe everything will be sorted out"? Lol what
    So, @Kenny , For The Final Time.. Role/Last Will... One Line. No Other Comments.. From You... So Far You Have Been Lying.. And Manipulating Everything You Say.. It Time To Put Up Or Shut Up And Take It Like A Man..

6. ISO #2056

7. ISO #2057

8. ISO #2058

Lol explain your confirmation on me, stop dancing and avoiding the subject. Explain what ability you have because it gave you something opposite
    @Eclipse
    What do you explicitly think about Kenny’s hard push against you?
    I specifically want to know your thoughts as to why he is doing this

9. ISO #2059

10. ISO #2060

Lol explain your confirmation on me, stop dancing and avoiding the subject. Explain what ability you have because it gave you something opposite
    all your posts sound so sure that he got something. and that its "not what it seems". im under the impression he got nothing. why do you seem so sure he invested you, and found something thats worong?

11. ISO #2061

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    @Eclipse
    What do you explicitly think about Kenny’s hard push against you?
    I specifically want to know your thoughts as to why he is doing this
    It puzzles me above everything else

I have 2 takes

1) he received something that tells him to kill me and get a prize or something
    2) scum trying to survive for a special ability or to keep conversation on me to detract from a scum buddy that has a PR

I was trying to see him as town, but I can't at this point

no town would fake info to get a suspect lynched, he knows that my flip will make him look bad

it's a trade, me as town for a scum to have something happen N2

12. ISO #2062

I have 2 takes

2) scum trying to survive for a special ability or to keep conversation on me to detract from a scum buddy that has a PR

no town would fake info to get a suspect lynched, he knows that my flip will make him look bad

That's not a citizen thought process.

13. ISO #2063

I have 2 takes

Why would you be trying to see a player actively campaigning for your death as town until just recently

14. ISO #2064

15. ISO #2065

16. ISO #2066

Distorted, I'm not sure what he got

I also speculated he got info from someone on me, aka scum sending him a message to get a town killed

I have no clue whatsoever cause he REFUSES to explain
    so why did he have to get something? and not nothing at all? and just making it all up..

17. ISO #2067

18. ISO #2068

19. ISO #2069

20. ISO #2070

Sometimes town feel to confident and they strongarm the thread to gain more votes

Nobody cared that much about Kenny's scumread until he used the word 'confirm'

I'm no longer giving him the benefit of the doubt, his silence regarding ability proves to me he's more likely scum than bullheaded town

21. ISO #2071

I have 2 takes

I was feeling pretty good about you up until this post. I don’t see how this is a town players thought process. It looks like scumpainting.

In the benefit of moving the day forward
    -vote Eclipse

We need the exact name of your role.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

22. ISO #2072

23. ISO #2073

24. ISO #2074

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I was feeling pretty good about you up until this post. I don’t see how this is a town players thought process. It looks like scumpainting.

-vote Eclipse

He claimed Mage already.

25. ISO #2075

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    Just as an update for everyone:

The reason why my activity has been so dodgy up to this point is that I've been having to put 5 hours a day into a project that has a deliverable due for this evening in addition to other schoolwork. After this evening, I will be finished with that and I will have significantly more time to put towards this FM. Sorry that I've been lurking as much as I have up to this point.
    Alright; you have still contributed, and you are town in my eyes.

Summary of what happened so far on D2:

I was blackmailed into getting Mike lynched today, I said that I was, so I'm dying today no matter what happens.
    Kenny claims to have night feedback that Eclipse is scum.
    Eclipse basically got caught in lying because of their rolecard claim (see my post with tons of quotes for the convo, or just read it).

@Auckmid
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

26. ISO #2076

Sometimes town feel to confident and they strongarm the thread to gain more votes

Nobody cared that much about Kenny's scumread until he used the word 'confirm'

I'm no longer giving him the benefit of the doubt, his silence regarding ability proves to me he's more likely scum than bullheaded town
    but why do you sound so sure that he actually checked you and got something?

27. ISO #2077

-vote Eclipse

He already claimed Mage, which is why I'm putting my vote there even over Distorted.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

28. ISO #2078

29. ISO #2079

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Sorry Kenny You Yet Again Failed To Provide The Information We Require To Even Consider Sparing Your Life..
    That info is Eclipse's flip, and what makes me want to see Eclipse flip over Kenny is his Mage claim, which is the name of my role, and his roleclaim fits in NO WAY with mine.

30. ISO #2080

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    It's highly possible that kenny is mafia and the reason there were no kills is because he hit a night immune (eclipse) and doesnt want to come out and hardclaim anything because it could backfire in his face.
    @Gandalfr when someone dies and flips - do we get a, like example of their rolecard with it? or just role?

31. ISO #2081

-vote Eclipse

Yeah okay, ignore kenny and jump right on Eclipse?

Think i just found scum #3 Kenny+Damus +Sb16
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

32. ISO #2082

33. ISO #2083

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I'm sorry, Eclipse.... but this entire convo shows that you are lying about your rolecard entirely, and clinging to the lie. Kenny brought you to showing that you lied, and you just jumped in lol. At this point, it's really your life's fault for not letting you read the early game but yea, I think that you're caught here.
    -vote Eclipse

I believe Eclipse over Kenny. If Eclipse is town by some mysterious ways Gandalf...rrrrr works in, then Kenny is very probably scum.
    @blinkskater @Light_Yagami @Distorted Look at the quotes in the post I'm quoting (click the little blue arrows to go back to the post quote quotes).

34. ISO #2084

It's highly possible that kenny is mafia and the reason there were no kills is because he hit a night immune (eclipse) and doesnt want to come out and hardclaim anything because it could backfire in his face.
    We Already Had A NI Claim Basically

35. ISO #2085

I'm not sounding sure on ANYTHING

I'm speculating because the guy won't say anything

Let's see how all of you act when someone pops up out of nowhere claiming you are confirmed something you're not

I'm frustrated and curious what happened
    What is your most likely scenario concerning Kenny and his actions?

36. ISO #2086

37. ISO #2087

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    @blinkskater @Light_Yagami @Distorted Look at the quotes in the post I'm quoting (click the little blue arrows to go back to the post quote quotes).
    honestly i think blink may have called it. I think this is a GF hitting NI kind of scenario. it honestly fits so well lol Kenny wont claim his role, or info but yet is 100% sure on Eclipse (whom seems to know that he was checked and it was a weird results?).

-vote eclipse
    moving because i think both need to go either way. but if eclipse flips mafia, that actually clears kenny. if he flips neutral, then kenny is probably mafia killing.

38. ISO #2088

39. ISO #2089

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    I'm once again going to have to wait until tonight before I can post much, but lets comment on what has already happened today.

1) Someone attempted to cast a spell on me last night but it wasn't a very powerful one and not even offensive, so I was able to shrug it off.

2) Distorted is one of the most vulnerable people when it comes to getting lynched. The fact that he was the target most likely means that whoever placed the bounty is either more interested in seeing their target lynched then having the consequence trigger (If they wanted to just have the bounty trigger, they would have placed it on someone in a more stable town position) or that it is a scum gambit to make Distorted appear more pro-town (I think this is plausible). I'll revisit this again later.

3) Since MM is claiming that he is going to die at EoD due to revealing that he is blackmailed, there isn't any point in pressuring him since he will just die if he is indeed blackmailed and telling the truth. I'll review Mike again later, but I was leaning town on him just because how he is playing this game so far seems very similar to how he played SC2 (even though he could just be intentionally mimicking that behavior as scum). Even though busing is possible to make Mike appear more pro-town as scum, I don't see it as all that likely.

4)

The way that the train on Distorted went from L-1 to nonexistent is incredibly suspicious seeing how there wasn't anything defending Distorted. The defense was pretty much just Blink saying "My instincts tell my Distorted is town" without anything more to back that up. The only reason that people gave for unvoting Distorted was "I don't actually want to lynch day 1" which again is an incredibly weak reason given that we know that town has a significant enough numbers advantage that lynching day 1 wouldn't throw it away (9 town v 4 scum with nothing to suggest that the scum are united under one faction). That very much created the question of whether the people who were bandwagoning onto Distorted were actually interested in a lynch, or just wanted to give the appearance of scum reading him and then jumped at the opportunity to no lynch. Even after spending pretty much the entire end of day going on about how scummy Distorted is, you yourself unvoted for no better justification then not feeling like lynching day 1.

For the specific reason I didn't vote for Distorted, it was because when he was L-1, I was waiting to hear the defense from Distorted and Blink to get as much information from that before making the final decision. I made clear that even though I intended to hammer unless something compelling was brought forward, I was going to give a few hours especially so Distorted had time to claim. I did not anticipate that the train would collapse in on itself before then for such a questionable reason. Once the train collapsed, voting for Distorted would literally just be for show which wasn't something I cared about.
    Right Here Was The NI Claim

40. ISO #2090

This. I think this sums up the situation completely.

41. ISO #2091

42. ISO #2092

43. ISO #2093

honestly i think blink may have called it. I think this is a GF hitting NI kind of scenario. it honestly fits so well lol Kenny wont claim his role, or info but yet is 100% sure on Eclipse (whom seems to know that he was checked and it was a weird results?).

-vote eclipse
    moving because i think both need to go either way. but if eclipse flips mafia, that actually clears kenny. if he flips neutral, then kenny is probably mafia killing.
    No, fuck off take your votes off eclipse right the fuck now
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

44. ISO #2094

45. ISO #2095

46. ISO #2096

47. ISO #2097

but it states it was not an offensive spell? so he did not need protection.
    That Could Just Mean Protected Then By A White Mage Then.. Healed And Thats The Feed Back He Got.. Or Because It Wasnt Powerful Enough To Harm Him He Could Be Immune To Spells

48. ISO #2098

No, fuck off take your votes off eclipse right the fuck now
    The best scenario for 1 of them being "town" slot is if eclipse flips mafia. if he flips town, or neutral then we know kenny is most likely mafia.

However, if we lynch kenny and he flips town, then we could have avoided this by lynching eclipse first and NOT losing an invest role. If kenny flips mafia, then we are still going to lynch eclipse tomorrow for most likely being neutral or NI.

Eclipse is the route we can take to potentially save 1 person if its that scenario.

49. ISO #2099

50. ISO #2100

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.