Register

User Tag List

Page 38 of 82 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 48 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,900 of 4084
  1. ISO #1851

2. ISO #1852

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Sup?

i have read abit and it seems like distorted was targeted by a joker. abit weird that he would chose distorted out of all people tho, considering that the joker probably wouldn't want his target to be lynched. Unless he gets some sort of reward for getting his target lynched?

I guess there is a possibility that the joker and blackmailer are part of the same organisation because considering the lack of night kills i would expect them to have lots of power roles.

3. ISO #1853

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    You are Scum. 100% scum.

-vote Distorted
    -vote Distorted
    -vote Distorted

-vote Distorted
    -vote Distorted
    -vote Distorted

-vote Distorted
    -vote Distorted
    -vote Distorted
    Discredit me all you want but you are Scum. If you lynch me I will put it in my LW.
    -vote Distorted
    -vote Distorted
    -vote Distorted
    Who will follow me ????
    -vote Distorted
    -vote Distorted
    -vote Distorted
    I will... but... Why three votes? And three x three x three votes? This seriously looks like some Hermes shenanigans LOL (Mag I really hope you didn't put a cult of Hermes in this).
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #1854

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I will... but... Why three votes? And three x three x three votes? This seriously looks like some Hermes shenanigans LOL (Mag I really hope you didn't put a cult of Hermes in this).
    If There Is A Cult Ill Have To Re Think Everything...

5. ISO #1855

Btw this is in no way knowledge I have, purely speculation/joke.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #1856

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    Sup?

i have read abit and it seems like distorted was targeted by a joker. abit weird that he would chose distorted out of all people tho, considering that the joker probably wouldn't want his target to be lynched. Unless he gets some sort of reward for getting his target lynched?

I guess there is a possibility that the joker and blackmailer are part of the same organisation because considering the lack of night kills i would expect them to have lots of power roles.
    Also If Blackmailer & Joker Were On The Same Team Why Not Force MM To Target Distorted With A Bounty At The Same Time.. Would Seem Most Logical...

7. ISO #1857

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    I don’t see Marshall faking the BM and then making the mistake of “oh I revealed it guess I die now”
    Cause if he lives he lies and it’s esrly enough we would get a free Lynch off of him.

Unless drug dealer. Would that rule still apply ?
    Nope, it's not drug dealer. Host basically told me that I was dead today because of the blackmail. It wasn't specified in the blackmail message itself lol

8. ISO #1858

9. ISO #1859

Nope, it's not drug dealer. Host basically told me that I was dead today because of the blackmail. It wasn't specified in the blackmail message itself lol
    You Probably Should Have Asked Verifying Questions Before Posting.. Classic Rookie Mistake..

10. ISO #1860

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    The fact is, mike came in, obvious he hadnt caught up but he had a straight agenda. he pushed me, in a very..odd vague way. tossing 3 votes at a time. look at his big vote: its multiples of 3. the second we caught on to that, he stopped pushing. He came here to try to hint/tell us something.

here is his big vote post, all sections of 3.
    Hmm.... @Mike , are you an animal? I may or may not have recieved stuff that I cannot state (under instant death penalty, I believe) about this.

11. ISO #1861

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    You Probably Should Have Asked Verifying Questions Before Posting.. Classic Rookie Mistake..
    Well yea, it wasn't very clever. However, I will not take any insults from you ;)

12. ISO #1862

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Nah, cut that shit out I really don't want another scumread...
    This is the kind of stuff that makes me want to townread Blinkskater, even if he really is scummy as all hells... That would be open wolfing, and Blink knows it. So he's a demagogue, then he's openwolfing? Makes no sense as a scum strategy, and Blink is far from being a noob, especially at scum.

13. ISO #1863

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    Partially caught up

Kenny when faced with blinks re-post of my quote was trying to invalidated as if it doesn't mean anything. Like, do you want me to invent some lean on Number2? I have no flavor on this guy

also it's funny how Kenny is scumpainted as scum by Light but he isn't triggered at all in comparison with how he acts with me and blinks

bye Kenny

-vote Kenny

I'm not seeing myself changing the vote until some major stuff happens

Mike is sounding weird and funny at the same time, it's like his tone is scripted

Light could be a neutral at this point
    I just don't get how anyone can townread this guy.
    "Kenny when faced with blinks re-post of my quote was trying to invalidated as if it doesn't mean anything. Like, do you want me to invent some lean on Number2? I have no flavor on this guy

also it's funny how Kenny is scumpainted as scum by Light but he isn't triggered at all in comparison with how he acts with me and blinks

bye Kenny"

The post he talked about there was saying his "read on Numbertwo is non-existent". Then he says I get scumpainted by Light. Then he votes me for that interaction.
    And "bye Kenny" Lol

This guy is 100% scum. I'm sure of that.

14. ISO #1864

So @Gandalfr Can You Please Make Your Next Game Harder?
    Btw, I will take a moment to just state that I love this game. Although I'm probably biased because of my love for hidden setups, this is a success. Even if I'm going to die a stupid death rofl

15. ISO #1865

Btw, I will take a moment to just state that I love this game. Although I'm probably biased because of my love for hidden setups, this is a success. Even if I'm going to die a stupid death rofl
    Im Also Enjoying The Ever Living Hell Out Of This Game..

16. ISO #1866

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I just don't get how anyone can townread this guy.
    "Kenny when faced with blinks re-post of my quote was trying to invalidated as if it doesn't mean anything. Like, do you want me to invent some lean on Number2? I have no flavor on this guy

bye Kenny"

The post he talked about there was saying his "read on Numbertwo is non-existent". Then he says I get scumpainted by Light. Then he votes me for that interaction.
    And "bye Kenny" Lol

This guy is 100% scum. I'm sure of that.
    100% = host confirmed. Is it host confirmed (or night action confirmed, stuff like that)? Because else, STOP USING 100% WHEN IT'S NOT 100%. I scumread Distorted very, very heavily; however I will not be 100% on him until I see his flip.

17. ISO #1867

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    you mean the same rolecard that scum know? lol
    No you fool, he was the first to talk about the "Beyond your understanding", which is the same thing I have. He claims the same thing that I have.

18. ISO #1868

19. ISO #1869

20. ISO #1870

Why would you lynch Blinkskater?
    I wouldn't anymore. I would have, because he said that town has no reason to make shit up, while he constantly makes shit up as town.

That being said, that mightve been him making shit up as town xD

21. ISO #1871

After rereading the thread. This time with more attention. I actually agree with your scum reads. Blinkskater is overly defensive and Distorted posts are just too weird.

I agree Town for MM and Mike.
    That is very, very, very large. I mean, I am "allowed" to make this kind of posts because I posted a lot this game, and explained my reads; but you haven't posted much, and you're just saying "His posts are weird". And that's while doing a 180 on your reads. W h a t t h e h e l l ?

22. ISO #1872

If you legitimately think we are a scum team you'll have to lay out a case on one of us and muster up the votes to see one of us lynched. My flip will result in a town flip, so thats how it would have to be done.
    Yea, Blink is town. He's like "I DARE YOU!" in a situation where he doesn't have actual power, here.

23. ISO #1873

24. ISO #1874

25. ISO #1875

26. ISO #1876

27. ISO #1877

Or i could claim archmage and dare someone to try and CC ;)
    This would mean the real archmage would have to townread me and trust my gambit as a protown one. Which probably wouldn't be the case and i'd be lynched for. "Making stuff up."
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

28. ISO #1878

29. ISO #1879

30. ISO #1880

31. ISO #1881

can you at least leave us with a MM reads list at some point preferably closer to EoD?
    I swear, if anyone comes at me screaming "YOU MADE A READS LIST" or "YOU DIDN'T MAKE A READS LIST" in next games, I slap them, because it's clearly NAI now :P

OBVIOUSLY I will post one. But right now, it would be lost into the arguments (that are pretty shitty, btw, can you stop?).

32. ISO #1882

33. ISO #1883

100% = host confirmed. Is it host confirmed (or night action confirmed, stuff like that)? Because else, STOP USING 100% WHEN IT'S NOT 100%. I scumread Distorted very, very heavily; however I will not be 100% on him until I see his flip.
    Eclipse is 100% confirmed scum from my perspective and I already defended against every poor argument you threw against me.
    There is absolutely nothing me for me to do in this situation. Noone should be scumreading me, you really are just playing poorly now.
    @Kenny so you claim to have feedback from Host that Eclipse is scum? YES OR NO? You're keeping us into the Void atm, and it's only creating confusion, spam, and anger.

34. ISO #1884

35. ISO #1885

@Kenny so you claim to have feedback from Host that Eclipse is scum? YES OR NO? You're keeping us into the Void atm, and it's only creating confusion, spam, and anger.
    I'm angry because I provided perfectly valid arguments all day, Eclipse responded horribly scummy, yet I'm the one being voted and he is the one being townread.

36. ISO #1886

37. ISO #1887

38. ISO #1888

My flip would confirm Eclipse's alignment to everyone.
    I'm angry because I provided perfectly valid arguments all day, Eclipse responded horribly scummy, yet I'm the one being voted and he is the one being townread.
    Either I'm really too easy to convince, or you're telling truth... Are you an animal?

39. ISO #1889

40. ISO #1890

I Think We Might Be Heading Into A Second No Lynch Day..
    No, fuck that. I'm not dying for another no-lynch >=O we NEED info. We're on something that is potentially very big with Kenny.

41. ISO #1891

42. ISO #1892

43. ISO #1893

44. ISO #1894

45. ISO #1895

46. ISO #1896

I responded the same as eclipse i made that pretty well known. And I agree he is the one who deserves the townread not you lol
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

47. ISO #1897

48. ISO #1898

Actually, this is really interesting.
    Why do you think would an animal end up with info on Eclipse? You really need to explain this.
    I already asked Mike if he was an animal before, and you didn't say shet :P I also cannot explain anything.

49. ISO #1899

50. ISO #1900

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.