S-FM The Mages' Guild - Page 20
Register

User Tag List

Page 20 of 82 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 70 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 1,000 of 4084
  1. ISO #951

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Current iteration of my reads:
    Marshall - scum due to bloodthirsty syntax; lack of appropriate questioning (Example; not asking for an explanation of why a read is a read); rolecard shenanigans

Auckmid - pending his return and area of focus. Spot on reserve

Blinkskater - Another reserve spot. Most of current contributions have been in rebuttals; doesn’t give the feeling of solving instead feels like reactive posts.

Light - strong potential for neutral in this slot. Also strong potential for town. Can go deeper into this day two depending on night feedbacks.

Kenny - Has done a fair about of narrative control today which isn’t totally AI but there also hasn’t been anything more significant than his debate with distorted. Would like to see what he returns with.

Distorted - a funky rolecard chain but also strong narrative control in his posts. Couple
    Of instances where it seems distorted uses posts from other players to put pressure on people (example being Marshall with mikes post about MM not knowing the town role card). However there is a massive amount of presence in today’s chat and it’s fairly tunneled which speaks to me like Town.

Rumox - Accepted my lock town without much questioning which is fine. Did a sheep vote. Has had minimal presence today and also gives both a bloodthirsty vibe and a disinterest in solving. Day two should give better insight.

Eclipse - seems to be first game. Doesn’t seem to have significant connections with players forthcoming with reads and conflict heavy against light. Seems fairly town.

If I had to pick a scum team at this moment;
    Marshall - Auckmid - Blinkskater
    Light as neutral.

Pressure target if we were lynching? Probably Blinkskater.

2. ISO #952

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Yes thank you finally, roles and lw's to me
    -pm 2 Pilot - LW: Day 1 we had a distress call from O'hare airport in Chicago and had to delay landing. we are not sure what the disturbance was, but we were able to land after about 30 minutes. We had to delay certain flights departure times due to the holdup as well since some people had very close bridge-flights connecting with it. Everything has been resolved though and we are back on schedule.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

3. ISO #953

4. ISO #954

5. ISO #955

6. ISO #956

7. ISO #957

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Current iteration of my reads:
    Marshall - scum due to bloodthirsty syntax; lack of appropriate questioning (Example; not asking for an explanation of why a read is a read); rolecard shenanigans

Auckmid - pending his return and area of focus. Spot on reserve

Blinkskater - Another reserve spot. Most of current contributions have been in rebuttals; doesn’t give the feeling of solving instead feels like reactive posts.

Light - strong potential for neutral in this slot. Also strong potential for town. Can go deeper into this day two depending on night feedbacks.

Kenny - Has done a fair about of narrative control today which isn’t totally AI but there also hasn’t been anything more significant than his debate with distorted. Would like to see what he returns with.

Distorted - a funky rolecard chain but also strong narrative control in his posts. Couple
    Of instances where it seems distorted uses posts from other players to put pressure on people (example being Marshall with mikes post about MM not knowing the town role card). However there is a massive amount of presence in today’s chat and it’s fairly tunneled which speaks to me like Town.

Rumox - Accepted my lock town without much questioning which is fine. Did a sheep vote. Has had minimal presence today and also gives both a bloodthirsty vibe and a disinterest in solving. Day two should give better insight.

Eclipse - seems to be first game. Doesn’t seem to have significant connections with players forthcoming with reads and conflict heavy against light. Seems fairly town.

If I had to pick a scum team at this moment;
    Marshall - Auckmid - Blinkskater
    Light as neutral.

Pressure target if we were lynching? Probably Blinkskater.
    I Am Not Neutral.. I Am Town.

8. ISO #958

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Am Not Neutral.. I Am Town.
    I can confirm light is rather town or scum not neutral. Do to certain information him and MM have shared that matches my role card. Both MM and light has town info that much I know. But like I have posted us students should not be trusted. As I believe one of the scum has the info of a student. Basting this info off the day 1 post.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

9. ISO #959

10. ISO #960

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    ok @Kenny lets break this down so you can actually back up what you say.

If we mis lynch, we are on MYLO.
    I am almost positive i am not being lynched today, 95% sounds like a fun number to throw out.
    We have a higher chance of lynching a town than a scum today.

@Kenny - which part of that is "really aggressive twisting of facts and narratives"?

Let's see if you can actually back up anything you are saying, or if you are just slinging shit scumpaint everywhere.
    @Kenny - Re-quote so its not lost and forgotten like so many questions do =(

11. ISO #961

12. ISO #962

13. ISO #963

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I keep seeing "rumox is such a lock town" popping up and just LOL everytime i see that.
    lol nothing happened, i just randomly decided that rumox is going to be town. no basis behind it or anything.

Update, honestly Damus' sums things up pretty well. its just been people shitfesting over wording in rolecards. other than that.... no idea.

14. ISO #964

Rumox lock town. No one is lock town. My POV MM and Light would be lock town if not for that Day 1 Post.
    -vote Skip Day
    At this point all we can do is see what happens at night.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

15. ISO #965

16. ISO #966

I'm just checking in again to say that I'm in a very similar situation today as I was at the end of yesterday (irl) where I will be able to post, but it isn't going to be until late at night. I should have full activity again once day 2 starts. However, please don't skip the day yet since that extra time is something that I'm going to need.

17. ISO #967

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    I'm just checking in again to say that I'm in a very similar situation today as I was at the end of yesterday (irl) where I will be able to post, but it isn't going to be until late at night. I should have full activity again once day 2 starts. However, please don't skip the day yet since that extra time is something that I'm going to need.
    Extra time heard.

-vote unvote

18. ISO #968

Rumox is 100% locked town. there is no way in any world we should lynch rumox... Anyone he votes we must all sheep, WITHOUT QUESTION >=O

here is Rumox first post that confirms him as town:

see, if u look closer at it:

gotta go closer:

Zoom in now:

Further:

First of all I just wanna

see? that proves it.
    mason assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

19. ISO #969

with that shitpost i will state my current thoughts

1. rumox is a hard null for me. seems to be popping in and out at the same frequency as me at completely different times but doesnt seem to be adding as much.

2. dont skip lol

3. i want to hear more from @The Lawyer and @Numbertwo the latter of which I shall place my vote on as he seems to be flying completely under the radar
    -vote Numbertwo
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

20. ISO #970

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post

1. rumox is a hard null for me. seems to be popping in and out at the same frequency as me at completely different times but doesnt seem to be adding as much.

2. dont skip lol

3. i want to hear more from @The Lawyer and @Numbertwo the latter of which I shall place my vote on as he seems to be flying completely under the radar
    -vote Numbertwo
    Lynch numbertwo heard.

-vote numbertwo

CHOOO CHOOO

21. ISO #971

22. ISO #972

23. ISO #973

24. ISO #974

25. ISO #975

Scum syntax; manipulative narrative; Lynch happy; ambiguities in rolecard; apparently we frienemies
    Scum syntax? how about you explain rather than trying to use umbrella terms. I read that and see "i dont know but it sounds good here".

Lynch happy, "im down to lynch distorted right now". =P

NumberTwo is also at L-5, why are you all of a sudden so scared of him being lynched? literally he is far, far from it haha

You had a really strong reaction to him being voted ;)

26. ISO #976

27. ISO #977

Scum syntax? how about you explain rather than trying to use umbrella terms. I read that and see "i dont know but it sounds good here".

Lynch happy, "im down to lynch distorted right now". =P

NumberTwo is also at L-5, why are you all of a sudden so scared of him being lynched? literally he is far, far from it haha

You had a really strong reaction to him being voted ;)
    I think we need more votes on NumberTwo. I was hoping to get him to talk, but evidently we hit a nerve in Damus with it
    I enjoy the fact that your two posts immediately after my vote on you were solid examples of the scum
    Syntax and manipulation of the narrative.

I appreciate the validation

28. ISO #978

In addition it’s interesting That you are trying to start the train onto numbertwo.
    He is inactive so pushing him is safe. He has always been easy to Lynch and if the train gets traction you can make it a do or don’t situation and you already know most of these current players are Lynch happy. That allows you to continue controlling this narrative. You didn’t start the train so you can make the argument it’s not AI of you if numbertwo does flip town.

I like the subtle OMGUS you have on me and the discredit you are subtling pushing on me.

Interesting place for your vote.

29. ISO #979

I enjoy the fact that your two posts immediately after my vote on you were solid examples of the scum
    Syntax and manipulation of the narrative.

I appreciate the validation
    there is 0 manipulation of narrative. The ONLY thing that happened between you unvoting and wanting to skip, and then wanting to lynch me is voting NumberTwo for pressure =P that got u to quickly push back into trying to lynch me. I prefer to apply pressure to quiet players who have been lurking than focus on 1. more info = better. but you dont seem to like the idea of numbertwo being voted.

explain where im twisting a narrative, use examples instead of just saying "twisting narrative".

30. ISO #980

In addition it’s interesting That you are trying to start the train onto numbertwo.
    He is inactive so pushing him is safe. He has always been easy to Lynch and if the train gets traction you can make it a do or don’t situation and you already know most of these current players are Lynch happy. That allows you to continue controlling this narrative. You didn’t start the train so you can make the argument it’s not AI of you if numbertwo does flip town.

I like the subtle OMGUS you have on me and the discredit you are subtling pushing on me.

rofl

a train? its literally 2 votes, he is at L-5!!!! You are really nervous about him being lynched lol

31. ISO #981

im not subtly pushing shit. Your last few posts discredit you. your own post contradicts itself. lol

where am i subtly doing anything? you are freaking out that numbertwo has 2 votes on him.

32. ISO #982

33. ISO #983

There is 2 main reasons I see you freaking out over numbertwo

1) you are scum together. I find this less likely since this would be...tier 1 scum play to jump on defending him like this at L-5.

2) you are scum and he is town. You are TRYING to put an obvious link between you 2, so if you end up dying or getting lynched or something happening, that we will think numbertwo is your partner.

I do not understand a town motive behind freaking out over putting pressure votes on someone to talk, and those votes bringing him to.... L-5.

34. ISO #984

35. ISO #985

Compile your case against me, toss it up and push for my lynch. if your not going to put together a logical argument to persuade others to vote me, then back off and let me pressure people who are NOT contributing or talking since d1 is starting to stall out.

If you got a point to prove, make sure u provide useful information with it so you dont remove any info we can possibly get from prssuring other people.

36. ISO #986

Oh; and in response to you suggesting I am freaking out about numbertwo and somehow “making up” that you want a train on him.

I think we need more votes on NumberTwo. I was hoping to get him to talk, but evidently we hit a nerve in Damus with it
    I’m just sayin.
    I don’t have a care if you push numbertwo or not. You just had given me compelling reasons to want to Lynch you. (Which i previously stated I would want before wanting a lynch)

37. ISO #987

38. ISO #988

Wait wait wait.
    Are you telling me that your second scenario is the one you find more likely? Because that has the pretense of you thinking numbertwo is town. If you think numbertwo is town based on this scenario you put forth why are you continuing to vote him and not me? Both your scenarios suggest I am scum and only one suggest numbertwo is scum. But you haven’t moved onto me for your vote. Which doesn’t make sense considering, again, your two scenarios BOTH hold me as scum.

39. ISO #989

Wait wait wait.
    Are you telling me that your second scenario is the one you find more likely? Because that has the pretense of you thinking numbertwo is town. If you think numbertwo is town based on this scenario you put forth why are you continuing to vote him and not me? Both your scenarios suggest I am scum and only one suggest numbertwo is scum. But you haven’t moved onto me for your vote. Which doesn’t make sense considering, again, your two scenarios BOTH hold me as scum.
    its more fun to watch how "triggered" you are getting from NumberTwo being voted xD ur on, hes not and you are reacting to it so, more info keeping it here. simple. you squirm more

40. ISO #990

41. ISO #991

Oh; and in response to you suggesting I am freaking out about numbertwo and somehow “making up” that you want a train on him.

I’m just sayin.
    I don’t have a care if you push numbertwo or not. You just had given me compelling reasons to want to Lynch you. (Which i previously stated I would want before wanting a lynch)
    what part of CHOOO CHOOO is not clear? why would I accuse u of saying ur making it up?

Lynch numbertwo heard.

-vote numbertwo

CHOOO CHOOO

42. ISO #992

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post

2. dont skip lol

-vote Numbertwo
    @Damus_Graves surprised you have completely ignored this =P Stealth isnt as easy as a target as me, hence why you wont go for him. You push at me for this exact reason, yet, why not the person who voted first xD

You are going for the easier target, or "low hanging fruit"

43. ISO #993

@Damus_Graves surprised you have completely ignored this =P Stealth isnt as easy as a target as me, hence why you wont go for him. You push at me for this exact reason, yet, why not the person who voted first xD

Interesting. Because the fact I haven’t responded to it takes away credence to your claims I’m trigger by a numbertwo lynch. Also. More scum syntax and manipulation of the narrative

44. ISO #994

45. ISO #995

Interesting. Because the fact I haven’t responded to it takes away credence to your claims I’m trigger by a numbertwo lynch. Also. More scum syntax and manipulation of the narrative
    more scum syntax.. rofl ok frog.

Go reread my post. You are going for the easier target to pull off the numbertwo lynch. if you went for stealth, that would cause a shitfest.

where is the narrative manipulated? u keep saying this yet have not provided 1 example. same with this "scum syntax" that you keep copying from frog. he at least explained it lol you just say it.

46. ISO #996

Can I also say. No stealth bomber would be another easy target for votes.
    You have the most content in the game and you have stronger play comparatively
    umm yeah, good luck getting more than 3 votes on stealth. what game are you readying? he is pretty much lock town for everyone.

47. ISO #997

Go reread my post. You are going for the easier target to pull off the numbertwo lynch. if you went for stealth, that would cause a shitfest.

where is the narrative manipulated? u keep saying this yet have not provided 1 example. same with this "scum syntax" that you keep copying from frog. he at least explained it lol you just say it.
    btw, for people who dont know frog is someone who came on here the other month and would heavy scumread people due to "scum syntax" (wording and sentence structure). it wasnt something that happened here but for some reason people keep throwing the word around to try to give validity to their posts.

and yes damus, this is a complete discredit of your post. unless your post contains substance, i consider it a non-credible post.

however, when ur done trying to pull pressure off inactives and keeping it where its been all day - let me know so we can actually get more from today. tbh im literally just responding for pure entertainment at this point =P but, once again, start including examples or putting a case together.

btw, what was that "point" you get saying im proving =P

-what narrative am I manipulating

-what "syntax" is scummy

-how am i starting a train on numbertwo that will end in him getting turbolynched? (u literally said u were scared he would get turbolynched) or something about this being a turbolynch community so u are concerned about it. (when hes at L-5) lol

umm what else have you accused me of with nothing behind it

all i gotta say dude, fail scumpainting job. im heading out for a bit now, when i come back im going to continue my pressure on inactives in hopes of getting responses.

btw, GL getting votes on stealth lol

48. ISO #998

btw, for people who dont know frog is someone who came on here the other month and would heavy scumread people due to "scum syntax" (wording and sentence structure). it wasnt something that happened here but for some reason people keep throwing the word around to try to give validity to their posts.

and yes damus, this is a complete discredit of your post. unless your post contains substance, i consider it a non-credible post.

however, when ur done trying to pull pressure off inactives and keeping it where its been all day - let me know so we can actually get more from today. tbh im literally just responding for pure entertainment at this point =P but, once again, start including examples or putting a case together.

against Marshall; saying that he didn’t know his alignment and that YOU were the one who said it. Which was a lie pointed out by Kenny. Again here. By saying I am trying to save numbertwo from your vote, which is a lie because that’s NOt what’s going on. And again by saying I think numbertwo is going to be turbolynched, which I have never said. Then again by saying I called this community a turbolynch community, which was a lie. I said they are Lynch happy. Again by saying SB is lock town for everyone. Which is a lie because not everyone has stated SB is town lean or not. Example being eclipse

-what "syntax" is scummy
    Pretty much everything you have said since we started interacted here. It’s very heavily supportive of scum POV to try and train down an inactive with less than 24 hrs in the remaining dayphase. You literaly. Asked for more votes on numbertwo. Then proceeded to pretend you didn’t do that after I quoted it exactly.
    -how am i starting a train on numbertwo that will end in him getting turbolynched? (u literally said u were scared he would get turbolynched) or something about this being a turbolynch community so u are concerned about it. (when hes at L-5) lol
    this is more narrative manipulation. I put forth a plausible train of thought that a scum distorted would have in this pressure vote and corresponding “chop chop” mentality that you are projecting. Your response was very scummy to me. Ignoring the main points and discrediting with semantics

all i gotta say dude, fail scumpainting job. im heading out for a bit now, when i come back im going to continue my pressure on inactives in hopes of getting responses.

I’m just saying

49. ISO #999

50. ISO #1000

umm yeah, good luck getting more than 3 votes on stealth. what game are you readying? he is pretty much lock town for everyone.

-what "syntax" is scummy

Do you think stealth is hard to pressure because he's likely scum? Until now I have been viewing him as low-hanging fruit and would've agreed with Damus' points. I'm curious why you now brought up targetting stealth in that debate.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.