Idea for my clue setup
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Idea for my clue setup

Then start a game on your own to make the save.i would definitely reduce the number of neutrals and increase the town numbers

What setting are you having the cult at is most important
    Oh wait. A witch doctor instead of a cult. That changes things.
    Last edited by SuperJack; May 7th, 2018 at 12:02 AM.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

How do you envision this setup playing out if people seriously played it with the intention of trying to win? It seems like WIFOMing neutral is the optimal play regardless of alignment (apart from maybe jester who might WIFOM town), so almost everyone's just gonna troll like crazy in the daychat. And if everyone's playing like that, discerning alignments is going to be borderline impossible in a game with so little information, right?

Most decisions people will make like lynching or choosing a night action will feel arbitrary and aimless, in such a situation.

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    How do you envision this setup playing out if people seriously played it with the intention of trying to win? It seems like WIFOMing neutral is the optimal play regardless of alignment (apart from maybe jester who might WIFOM town), so almost everyone's just gonna troll like crazy in the daychat. And if everyone's playing like that, discerning alignments is going to be borderline impossible in a game with so little information, right?

Most decisions people will make like lynching or choosing a night action will feel arbitrary and aimless, in such a situation.
    On further thought, perhaps pretending to be evil would become the status quo, but their power over the daychat still seems very tenuous.

8. ISO #8
    Ganelon

This reminds me of a similar setup I once played. It consisted of several Witches, several Vigilantes and I think a Judge, as well as a few other roles (Survivors/Jesters? I don't recall). Town was best served by claiming Neutral and pretending to be neutral - I remember someone claimed Witch and that he controlled 'X' to visit 'Y' (he was a Vigilante) on MyLo, which convinced the Judge to Lynch the 'Vigilante' and allowed the real Vigilante to shoot the Judge.

9. ISO #9
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    On further thought, perhaps pretending to be evil would become the status quo, but their power over the daychat still seems very tenuous.
    I don't think the real neutrals would really stand out that much. The tryhards would all be town.

10. ISO #10