S-FM 276 Spirits IIb - Page 28
Register

User Tag List

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28
Results 1,351 to 1,389 of 1389
  1. ISO #1351

Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Yzb and huey you guys rock man please play in my game yzb.
    yzb is vicious man.. When he subbed in there was that "oh shit" moment of the games about to get more exciting, but the fear knowing that you now need to have your shit straight when you talk... or there will be blood lol

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

2. ISO #1352

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    This was deffinitly one of the most "scum influenced " as a whole team fames that ive been apart of.
    Usually its like one scum playing super hard and others busssing and coasting.

Coordinated effects are great.
    I've never seen this level of coordination in a game before. I feel so impressed and inspired all at once XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

3. ISO #1353

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    yzb is vicious man.. When he subbed in there was that "oh shit" moment of the games about to get more exciting, but the fear knowing that you now need to have your shit straight when you talk... or there will be blood lol
    Hahah aww thanks man you made the game really fun for me as well
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

4. ISO #1354

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    also fun fact nightmare immediately said aamirus/blinkstorttedd upon replacing in, literally never seen anythin like that before
    really? so sounds like he has a really good eye for reads; just needs to work on producing the arguments behind them. Hopefully he decides to stick around and try his hand in a few more games to get the feel for them.

5. ISO #1355

Most of the time you consider all these possibilities but in the end the explanations are really silly and underwhelming like "oh alpha was afk so no night kill" or smth. Often scum wins and it feels like it was mainly just because town had loads of problem players who got cannibalized. I know it sounds stupid but I somehow feel happier with this loss than I would have if I got a lame win.

okay I'll stop asslicking now lol

6. ISO #1356
    Ganelon

really? so sounds like he has a really good eye for reads; just needs to work on producing the arguments behind them. Hopefully he decides to stick around and try his hand in a few more games to get the feel for them.
    Like I think first 2 pages, let me check

7. ISO #1357

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Most of the time you consider all these possibilities but in the end the explanations are really silly and underwhelming like "oh alpha was afk so no night kill" or smth. Often scum wins and it feels like it was mainly just because town had loads of problem players who got cannibalized. I know it sounds stupid but I somehow feel happier with this loss than I would have if I got a lame win.

okay I'll stop asslicking now lol
    that was kind of our mentality with it. either do some fun FPS to have fun or just sitting there letting the town random guess AFKs ...

8. ISO #1358

9. ISO #1359
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by NightmareFrIEND7 View Post
    Im back, what did I miss?
    game ended... lol

10. ISO #1360

@Huey The Long You are definitely an A tier player though, it took all 3 scums and an organized plan to get you lynched... and even then, it wasn't a sure thing. and if you read scum chat, you called the reasons for wanting to do it.. FPS style play, get the game spiced up, all of it.
    Hell yeah glad to hear it. First game back into FM and im called an A tier player. Very happy. Ill be looking to play as many games as i can.

I thought i played pretty damn well as Virus there, a very hard win though even if we lynched aamirus.

Btw mag, very enjoyable game ma dude, loved it even with the afk issues.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

11. ISO #1361

12. ISO #1362

13. ISO #1363
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Hell yeah glad to hear it. First game back into FM and im called an A tier player. Very happy. Ill be looking to play as many games as i can.

I thought i played pretty damn well as Virus there, a very hard win though even if we lynched aamirus.

thank you, I think this was also the first time I actually enjoyed hosting lol

14. ISO #1364

15. ISO #1365

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post

Yep, you played very well, I'm definetly looking forward to playing with you more.

GG everyone, I didn't really follow the game since I commited into one on another site, just read the thread sometimes and always laughed! @Voss @Huey The Long @blinkskater @Distorted you were hilarious.

DONT ADDRESS THE NEUTRAL!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

16. ISO #1366

If you havent yet, join our discord! its a good community with beer, chips n what not.

https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz
    @NightmareFrIEND7 you as well
    And squirrels. Especially squirrels.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

17. ISO #1367

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    huey my dear I actually followed you night 1 to mr marshmallow marshall's house and then followed you every night from then on

also marsh actually did in fact heal damus night one
    Yep... I caught you on D1, too ^^

WHY SHOOT ME REEEE lol

18. ISO #1368

19. ISO #1369

20. ISO #1370

I know mafia didn't shoot me, that was addressed to Noctiz lol. When you disagree with someone's theory beliefs, it doesn't mean they're scum, and it really, really doesn't mean you should put a crossbow arrow in their head.

21. ISO #1371

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I know mafia didn't shoot me, that was addressed to Noctiz lol. When you disagree with someone's theory beliefs, it doesn't mean they're scum, and it really, really doesn't mean you should put a crossbow arrow in their head.
    Theory disagreement can be manipulated into scumm thoughts
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

22. ISO #1372

lol you scared me early in the day - throughout you literally said step by step what would have to happen for us to be scum, and literally pinpointed the exact thing. The doubt on zerg though I think made it really hard to then believe those theories..

I was laughing so hard when zerg posted all the wrong info xD so i think a lot of his "oh fuck i fucked up" was legit emotion in his posts... lol
    YEP.

I'M ACTUALLY THAT DUMB

23. ISO #1373
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    YEP.

I'M ACTUALLY THAT DUMB
    if you wanna see tru stupid check the game aamirus pulled the dark blue text from

24. ISO #1374

if you wanna see tru stupid check the game aamirus pulled the dark blue text from
    Well, yes and no... That game was insanely fun xD

but still stupid

25. ISO #1375

I smile back.

"Sadly, I don't know much about these spirits, I only know that they have lived on this land for centuries, and that they took who knows how many lives... Hopefully you can help us... Ah, and don't mind the locals. Many of them are a little bit... strange... looks at Light

Anyway, I hope you can hunt these spirits down, sir. Nice to see someone as dedicated as you."

The sun glows brightly in the sky, and in the hearts of the villagers. The two men talk until late in the night, while, on the shore, sea builds her fleeting empire as the full moon rises, announcing changes in the days to come...
    Post #69.

26. ISO #1376
    Ganelon

Post #69.
    I don't think anyone would've bought that claim lmfao

27. ISO #1377
    Ganelon

Reminds me of my mason assassin claim... which I actually did breadcrumb LOL

28. ISO #1378

Post #69.
    In the past I've done that for multiple town roles as scum to give myself options for later lol. People will be like "omg he's been crumbing it since day 1 so it must be legit" XD

29. ISO #1379

30. ISO #1380

Honestly, I just wanted to shoot while I could and at that point I didn't like MM's face this game so I was all set in my ways. Shooting MM gave me the most joy
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

31. ISO #1381

I don't think anyone would've bought that claim lmfao
    They would have.... if someone didn't shoot me in the back when I was busy saving damus :P
    @NoctiZ i love you all the same

and am totally not shooting you next game if im a vigi ;)

32. ISO #1382

Reminds me of my mason assassin claim... which I actually did breadcrumb LOL
    Omg that game. Lol

33. ISO #1383

34. ISO #1384

They would have.... if someone didn't shoot me in the back when I was busy saving damus :P
    @NoctiZ i love you all the same

and am totally not shooting you next game if im a vigi ;)
    Glad you feel that way :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

35. ISO #1385
    Ganelon

You realize there are a bunch of capital letters there that aren’t in red? Lol it’s Sihamlantt
    That's how you say it in French.

36. ISO #1386

You realize there are a bunch of capital letters there that aren’t in red? Lol it’s Sihamlantt
    No... Only the first letters of each sentence when I am "quoting" my character's speech. The I's don't count lol

37. ISO #1387

That's how you say it in French.
    No, that's how you say it in Dutch

38. ISO #1388

One day, someone is going to coincidentally crumb a random PR without realizing, then get mislynched way later when someone clocks it on a reread.

I eagerly await that day.

39. ISO #1389

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    One day, someone is going to coincidentally crumb a random PR without realizing, then get mislynched way later when someone clocks it on a reread.

I eagerly await that day.
    =( that's probably true lol

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.