S-FM 276: Spirits IIb Signups
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. ISO #1
    Ganelon

S-FM 276: Spirits IIb Signups

FM Spirits II
    This is probably going to be Spirits II. If I cannot get enough people (meaning at least 13) I'll go digging for some pre-approved 8P setup

1. @Marshmallow Marshall
    2. @Damus_Graves
    3. @Light_Yagami
    4. @Huey The Long
    5. @aamirus
    6. @Noz_Bugz
    7. @Mafia Menace
    8. @Distorted
    9. @Healta
    10. @NoctiZ
    11. @ZergSoupYum
    12. @AIVION
    13. @Milkjjh
    R1: SB16
    R2:

Game starting tomorrow at 12AM CEST
    Last edited by ; July 11th, 2019 at 01:25 PM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: S-FM 434 Signups

For reference, here's the setup for Spirits II: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...-FM-Spirits-II
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #4
    Ganelon

Thank you, MM.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    /sign because ur name is now magoroth
    True! Hail Magoroth the Great!
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    I request Noz and Light for my scum team
    Okay but in exchange I am allowed to confirm town players upon request

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Oh yeah, after hosting this the main feedback I got from people is that the trapper role was OP.

I think removing their invest manipulating thing should work to fix it.
    I think you might be right, but I am not sure. I did play the setup a long time ago and I do remember feeling that way as well.

21. ISO #21

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I think you might be right, but I am not sure. I did play the setup a long time ago and I do remember feeling that way as well.
    I have checked the setup, and I agree that it would improve the setup, after the last iteration of the game. If we all agree on this :

@Distorted Can you remove the investigation result manipulation part from the Trapper role and any reference to it in the setup thread, please? (Only the setup post of course, not the potential questions :P)

@Magoroth It would probably be best to say there was an amendement to the setup on your opening post that removed that immunity, for people who don't pay attention... ;)
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; July 4th, 2019 at 11:31 AM.

22. ISO #22
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I have checked the setup, and I agree that it would improve the setup, after the last iteration of the game. If we all agree on this :

@Distorted Can you remove the investigation result manipulation part from the Trapper role and any reference to it in the setup thread, please? (Only the setup post of course, not the potential questions :P)

@Magoroth It would probably be best to say there was an amendement to the setup on your opening post that removed that immunity, for people who don't pay attention... ;)
    I'm thinking the Trapper could have lost that one, they just played it well enough not to be detected... so I am unsure what to say :P

23. ISO #23

/Sign

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

24. ISO #24

Actually, upon further thought I'd rather /reserve

You'll need a reliable reserve player on standby for a game this size.

If you positively need my sign, HMU and I'll consider it!~.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

Quote Originally Posted by Healta View Post
    Hey bois, I've been enjoying the sc2 version of mafia for quite a while, wanna join in on the forum fun as well, can you sign me up for this?
    Hello, and welcome to Forum Mafia! Glad to see new faces ^^

The host (Magoroth) will add you to the game. If you have any questions about how things work here, feel free to ask. I'll help as much as I can! To get started, you may want to read the setup we're going to play : https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...-FM-Spirits-II
    If there's something you don't understand there, once again, free to ask!

Hope you'll enjoy! @Healta

30. ISO #30

@naz @blinkskater @Wiisp @Mike (if you still exist ) @rumox @ZergSoupYum @Numbertwo

Join us!!

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    You reckon the rest of the slots are gonna fill up quickly? I know I could use a distraction.

/sign
    I hope so, glad to have you back!

33. ISO #33

I went over the setup and the general mafia rules, not sure if I have any questions apart from where will I be added to when the game starts and should I join the discord.

I expect to fuck it up the first few times, but if it's as fun as the sc2 mafia, I'll stick around and get better.

Also, thanks for the warm welcome^

34. ISO #34
    Ganelon

I went over the setup and the general mafia rules, not sure if I have any questions apart from where will I be added to when the game starts and should I join the discord.

I expect to fuck it up the first few times, but if it's as fun as the sc2 mafia, I'll stick around and get better.

It's great fun, don't worry :P most people get really good at SC2Maf after playing a few FM games, so you'll probably start finding SC2Maf boring after you've played a few FMs lol.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or ask the players in-game

35. ISO #35

It's great fun, don't worry :P most people get really good at SC2Maf after playing a few FM games, so you'll probably start finding SC2Maf boring after you've played a few FMs lol.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or ask the players in-game
    ^^ what Magoroth said

About your questions, you've already been added to the list, in signups slot 9!
    We only need 3 more signs. Mag will start the game some time (1-2 days usually) after we have a full signups list.
    There are two servers: the Skwirl discord, and the official SC2 Mafia discord. Most of us are in Skwirl, and some are in the official one. It's a good idea to join (we're cool ), but it's not required either.

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    /no
    I'll take that as a yes

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

I got a friend from my Pokemon community to sign and Zerg, so I feel more comfortable Switching to a /sign myself...

41. ISO #41

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    No thats a fckin no lol
    @blinkskater I Miss you ;-;

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

Quote Originally Posted by Milkjjh View Post
    I guess I'll join too?
    Yeah my Pokemon buddy

44. ISO #44

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    /sign

me in
    me play
    me die early like an idiot because I'm bad

Youssa Jar Jar Binks! Youssa not bad, youssa play with us! Mesa happy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkjjh View Post
    I guess I'll join too?
    Welcome! If you need anything, just ask and we'll do our best to help you ^_^

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47
    Ganelon

You cannot post Countdown Timers

Till game start

48. ISO #48
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Exsqueeze me?
    He tried to impersonate an admin. BAN HIM

49. ISO #49

[Countdown Timers Cannot be Quoted from Other Posts]
    Till game start
    Now that'll be fun because this weekend I'll be busy and dead but I'm still in lol leggo
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

50. ISO #50
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Now that'll be fun because this weekend I'll be busy and dead but I'm still in lol leggo
    I can postpone the game till Monday.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.