S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread] - Page 71
Register

User Tag List

Page 71 of 72 FirstFirst ... 21 61 67 68 69 70 71 72 LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,550 of 3555
  1. ISO #3501

Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
    Also the day chat spam was ment to distract town and make it confusing. The fight between me and JITB was all fake and made up as well as All my rp info was all fake.
    Tbh, spamming the day chat to confuse town sounds like being a total motherfucker.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

2. ISO #3502

3. ISO #3503

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Tbh, spamming the day chat to confuse town sounds like being a total motherfucker.
    yea, policy lynch lol

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

4. ISO #3504

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    which is why those kinds of players should be policy lynched.
    He had the perfect role to prevent me from bussing him to keep my sanity... How do you not team link with his play and not find a reason to lynch him all the while not implicating myself because people know I should have gone apewall destroying his claims and tunneling onto him if I was town.. I had to make it look like I was treating him as jester. It was my only possible play that could be viewed as not confirmed scum.

Also with Jack in box low activity, making Jack confirmed town would not have helped us since he didn't have any influence in day chat. I'm so glad I didn't let them buss me to gain town cred.

5. ISO #3505

Uhm, given that I was mentioned, I guess this is over... and not in the right way. Gg taco bell lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #3506

7. ISO #3507

If the spam is bad play and in future games makes games you do not want me to do that please tell me now. I thought being scum I was to cause as much confusion as I could. If I am wrong please let me know
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

8. ISO #3508

Omg lol, I told you there was a corrupt ICU... didn't expect a four purple team, though.

I think that Mike and Glip are respectively MVPs, Mike because AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.... and Glip because he tried to make theories.

HOWEVER. @Glip there's something, after reading your rolecard, that I want to say... Well actually two things. First thing: You said you had won a ticket at your local bank, early on. Then, someone else, I don't remember who, said the same thing. KNOWING THAT IT IS NOT TRUE, that it's not your bank that sells tickets.... you should have known that this person had lied, and called them out, no?
    Second thing: your avatar.... YOUR AVATAR.... xD
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #3509

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If the spam is bad play and in future games makes games you do not want me to do that please tell me now. I thought being scum I was to cause as much confusion as I could. If I am wrong please let me know
    You.. are right, and you did it perfectly, I must admit. That means we're going to have to enforce policy lynches now lol.

10. ISO #3510

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Sorry waifu. Lol

ETERNAL TRAITOR

11. ISO #3511

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    yea, policy lynch lol
    Now is the perfect time to give me the Jester role lol

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

12. ISO #3512

@Cryptonic As the Dark Lord himself (Look at my location), I request my win as purple. Mwhahahahahahah

13. ISO #3513

14. ISO #3514

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Omg lol, I told you there was a corrupt ICU... didn't expect a four purple team, though.

I think that Mike and Glip are respectively MVPs, Mike because AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.... and Glip because he tried to make theories.

HOWEVER. @Glip there's something, after reading your rolecard, that I want to say... Well actually two things. First thing: You said you had won a ticket at your local bank, early on. Then, someone else, I don't remember who, said the same thing. KNOWING THAT IT IS NOT TRUE, that it's not your bank that sells tickets.... you should have known that this person had lied, and called them out, no?
    Second thing: your avatar.... YOUR AVATAR.... xD
    I never said how I got my ticket; it was McDonalds who said he won it at the local bank. And that's why I trusted him.

I got my ticket in a martial arts competition, not from the bank.

ALSO SUBMIT YOUR DAMN NIGHT ACTION FUCKER

/salt

15. ISO #3515

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    I never said how I got my ticket; it was McDonalds who said he won it at the local bank. And that's why I trusted him.

I got my ticket in a martial arts competition, not from the bank.

ALSO SUBMIT YOUR DAMN NIGHT ACTION FUCKER

/salt
    You trusted him because of this, although it wasn't how you had earnt it? I don't understand

16. ISO #3516

17. ISO #3517

It mirrors my RP. "I won my ticket at x place, I'm here to meet people"
    Ooh, right. Also how were you going to shoot people with a fucking hors d'oeuvre xD

18. ISO #3518

19. ISO #3519

I wasn't. I wanted to make myself a priority target for the scum. Roleblock me and kill me, while I'm useless.
    I really liked the trap you set for me and DQ trying to get us to claim we did get the item. I realized that would force out a follow up question to try and get me to claim what it was. Glad I didn't fall for it.

20. ISO #3520

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    @Mike

Causing confusion is good. plox less spam.
    This was my mind thought.

I have our GF who is AFK most the game. Big target on there back. So every time Some one would want to talk about JITB I would say something stupid Keep the target off JITB. anytime some one would start to figure out who we are Say something Stupid Distraction. Dom would only be on at night time. Most town would be on day. So I had to do what I could to KEEP town off topic.

Also The charles thing. I saw Pops and KFC baiting. That is why I said I made Charles up to hint at JITB DONT CLAIM charles. but he did anyways. I was thinking WTF WHY????. I had to play it off and confirm him at that point.

Then JITB hinted at me to Buss DQ That he would be pissed if i did not and he had a master plan. I Did not want to hammer DQ. I wanted us to make it to 4v4 but team had other plans. Well JITB is GF so I did as he asked and Hamered DQ as soon as he was at L1 made town think Pops Baited me into it.

21. ISO #3521

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    I really liked the trap you set for me and DQ trying to get us to claim we did get the item. I realized that would force out a follow up question to try and get me to claim what it was. Glad I didn't fall for it.
    The operator claim was so bullshit too though; if only Subway had submitted her night action you would have no out; I only left you alive because I wanted to force you to think you had to keep roleblocking me or die while we sussed out the purple night kill.

22. ISO #3522

Thing is, they were starting to say they were OK with lynching Pops/Subway and weren't pushing Dominos lynch as hard they should have.
    Reread that day. Look at where my vote was. Then you may take your foot out of your mouth.

Arbys was the one that leaned Popeyes, because he was the Pink SK, not true ICU.

BK was hard against it, as he should have been.
    ^

23. ISO #3523

The operator claim was so bullshit too though; if only Subway had submitted her night action you would have no out; I only left you alive because I wanted to force you to think you had to keep roleblocking me or die while we sussed out the purple night kill.
    LOL I really wanted Subway to die over Pops. when I saw that both killed hit MD and knew that I was sent to kill MD and pops was witched to kill Blue. WE knew pops was Green. But no one wanted to follow your Plan to lych subway KFC. I knew I had to keep Town reading Subway to keep Subway from flipping her vote to dom. Key was to just get 2 votes on anyone but ME Jack and Dom. and we would hammer.

24. ISO #3524

Quote Originally Posted by Gerik View Post
    Reread that day. Look at where my vote was. Then you may take your foot out of your mouth.

^
    It was Obvs that blue team would vote no one but Dom. Ie why I scum painted the whole blue team and buddied to Subway and KFC. I had subways vote the Key was KFC notice how i was @KFC majority of the time. only added the @ dom a few times made sure to misspell it every time So i was not really pinging him.

25. ISO #3525

You did everything right as a scum lol its on them for not lynching you =)
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

26. ISO #3526

27. ISO #3527

I blame Subway. That's my excuse :P He gave purple team an out with the missing night action.
    I know you don't see it but Glip you where Town MVP. you made mistakes but so did everyone in game. You Hunted you Made my job so dang hard. I was pulling my hair out trying to just get your vote. you are 100% Town MVP. Damus Reads where Dead on at one post he even said purple scum DQ, Dom, TB, JITB. I was like WOW.

28. ISO #3528

29. ISO #3529

It's my fault for hoping that JitB was a a witch that had to win with purple rather than a witch that was fully in with the purple faction. I knew I couldn't win with him, but if he was just an evil witch he might think he could win with me. So was hoping purple would hit him assuming he was pink faction and that would free me up. Not think about a 4 man mafia and subway forgetting her action fucked up my thoughts though. It made me believe taco bell was a naive sheriff and would just push him after. I felt bad for Damus because I wanted him to end up dying and I knew he was town, but I obviously couldn't help him. Not like I could do much when my life was in the hands of the witch at that point.

30. ISO #3530

Quote Originally Posted by Banshis View Post
    It's my fault for hoping that JitB was a a witch that had to win with purple rather than a witch that was fully in with the purple faction. I knew I couldn't win with him, but if he was just an evil witch he might think he could win with me. So was hoping purple would hit him assuming he was pink faction and that would free me up. Not think about a 4 man mafia and subway forgetting her action fucked up my thoughts though. It made me believe taco bell was a naive sheriff and would just push him after. I felt bad for Damus because I wanted him to end up dying and I knew he was town, but I obviously couldn't help him. Not like I could do much when my life was in the hands of the witch at that point.
    Also catching the flu during it surely put a damper on my enjoyment of the game, but that wasn't caused by the game itself. I had fun trying to rp solve it. If we really looked into it, Subway's rp said Julien hired women. Taco bell claimed he was hired by Julien and was a female name. The death of Julien should have immediately caused a turbo on Taco Bell for that reason. Safe to assume JitB was also lying about being a guy. Obviously Dominos claimed a female name too. We coulda rp solved the entire purple faction.

31. ISO #3531

32. ISO #3532

33. ISO #3533

34. ISO #3534

35. ISO #3535

36. ISO #3536

Yeah, I believe Mike was the most obvious regarding his COM... Lmao.
    Yea, I knew it was Mike before the game started since he accidentally posted in a different game with his anon. Not like it mattered. I don't really try to com hunt, but some people I figured out.
    Taco- Mike
    BK- Gerik
    Starbucks- Slaol
    Popeyes- Damus
    KFC- Glip
    DQ- I assumed blink
    JitB- TDL

Rest I didn't really think too much into who they were.

37. ISO #3537

@Mike

For the love of god please use lynch not lych
    Of everything annoying that one spelling mistake constantly really got to me. It was even spelled correctly in the death list.
    @Lynch got it

38. ISO #3538

Yea, I knew it was Mike before the game started since he accidentally posted in a different game with his anon. Not like it mattered. I don't really try to com hunt, but some people I figured out.
    Taco- Mike
    BK- Gerik
    Starbucks- Slaol
    Popeyes- Damus
    KFC- Glip
    DQ- I assumed blink
    JitB- TDL

I only figured out

DQ- Blink
    Starbucks- Slaol
    Subway - MM
    Popeyes - Dumas

Everyone else I had no clue on.

39. ISO #3539

40. ISO #3540

Taco- Mike
    BK- Gerik
    Starbucks- Slaol
    Popeyes- Damus
    KFC- Glip
    DQ- I assumed blink
    JitB- TDL

I'm surprised you took a guess at me considering my lack of activity. What gives me away?
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

41. ISO #3541

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    I'm surprised you took a guess at me considering my lack of activity. What gives me away?
    Your d1 posts were generally in line with how I'd believe you would talk so my gut feeling was correct. It is partially also why I had u as a possible n1 kill, but Papa Johns.

I was so hoping that u and taco bell were a mayor naive sheriff mason (town) and witch mason (neutral evil) combo together. It would have been such a fucked up and disjointed team.

42. ISO #3542

Taco- Mike
    BK- Gerik
    Starbucks- Slaol
    Popeyes- Damus
    KFC- Glip
    DQ- I assumed blink
    JitB- TDL

I had a similar list. Mine was:

Taco- Mike
    Starbucks- Slaol
    KFC- Glip
    DQ- blink
    Arby's- Banshis
    Pizza hut- Auckmid
    Popeyes- Damus? (wasn't sure)

other fucks- :shrug:

43. ISO #3543

As per all the feed back next game I play I am going to play low key no matter my role or alignment. I want everyone to have fun not just me

44. ISO #3544

45. ISO #3545

46. ISO #3546

47. ISO #3547

Also, really unlucky that the night Arbys was going to hit KFC (NI) he got redirected to me. I promise that if I had been alive Mike wouldn't have triumphed with his shit. (Claiming the weirdest of combinations, being a mason team that is able to kill but in reality they are totally useless cause Cult is Night immune, being completely illogical and repeating the same thing over and over again, being a MASON team but SURPRISE one of their members is a WITCH ????, confusing colours he has detected around 3 TIMES... Just NO)
    TBH, plays that mike pulled off were part of the reason I stopped playing mafia for a long time - you guys let the stupidest scummiest plays beat you with the logic of total incompetence must be town and too scummy to be scum. It's royally bad town play to let someone who is openly spewing trash get away with it. As long as this type of play is not policy lynched, you will never give the players doing it incentive to improve.

@Mike As much confusion as you spewed, you play like you are scum immune to lynching, saying the scummiest things, changing your story multiple times a day, turbo lynching, tunnel vision with 5 year old whinny type posts when you can't get your way, you have zero credibility and are an analyzers worst kryptonite with the spam, the only thing saving you is your meta at being bad. This is something you should want to change if you want respect, not reinforce. The fact that it works for you just means that other people are either scum and using you or bad towns for allowing it.

I nearly slipped big time because you were posting soo bloody fast, I'm lucky that I checked the new replies before posting because I was about to heavily implicate myself with something you said, had to delete 3/4 of my post and re-write it.

As for me subbing in, I got to read 80% of day 1 as full town citizen since I had no rolecard/alignment info until the start of night. It drove me insane that my top 2 scumreads were scum on my team when I subbed in.

48. ISO #3548

49. ISO #3549

50. ISO #3550

There was only two things that I consider bad in Mike's play:

The Spam - for obvious reasons

The convoluted mason claim - With this claim simple would have worked best.

To be honest the day that Mike claimed to also be a sheriff styled mason and that I was found evil was a solid play. It got bogged down because of the spam and the over convoluted mason claims.
    If he had claimed to be an undercover sheriff/investigator and found me doing evil things ; and didnt spam for support. '
    I think I might have been lynched successfully much earlier.