@Distorted Alive
    @Marshmallow Marshall Alive
    @Unknown Alive

Reserves
    @Mesk514

5 votes to hammer.

Day ends in

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by Iced_Monopoly; December 5th, 2017 at 03:55 PM.

Monopoly of the Iced variety

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: S-FM Fableblood III - The Return of Haloden

Moo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Pretend That Its Red--->Vote Efekannn02

If You Vote Efekannn02 Then He Will Make Your Lifes Easier

Anyways Who Were The Evils Were It Haloden Or The Others Whose I Name Forgot(Even Though There Is No Right Or False Or Evil Or Good)?

Anyways Im Pretending To Be A Good Guy

I Claim Citizen
    I Like Ice Cream

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post

Anyways Who Were The Evils Were It Haloden Or The Others Whose I Name Forgot(Even Though There Is No Right Or False Or Evil Or Good)?

I Claim Citizen
    Are you ever not like this?
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Yea But Thats None Of Your Buisness

But How About A Deal You Vote With Me And Ill Answer Your Question
    Nah, I’m good.

12. ISO #12

I Claim Citizen
    Voting You Because Hour 1 WIFOM.

-vote Efekannn02

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    that's kind of a vague question
    I haven’t played FM in a while. I was referring to him asking people to vote him though, the rest I’m aware of.

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Voting You Because Hour 1 WIFOM.

-vote Efekannn02

15. ISO #15

I Claim Citizen
    "anyways im pretending to be a good guy" I actually believe that....lol

"If you vote efekannn02 it will make your lives easier" --false sense of not caring if your lynched?
    "anyways, who were the evils Haloden and the other guys that I forgot.." sounds like u are trying pretty hard to convince us early....

hmmm I'll jail you tonight and find out...

16. ISO #16

I just remembered how much I like that sheep emoji.

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    "anyways im pretending to be a good guy" I actually believe that....lol

"If you vote efekannn02 it will make your lives easier" --false sense of not caring if your lynched?
    "anyways, who were the evils Haloden and the other guys that I forgot.." sounds like u are trying pretty hard to convince us early....

hmmm I'll jail you tonight and find out...
    Jail? OH SHIT JAILOR I BEG YOU IM UH CITIZEN IT WAS JESTER COLOUR!
    I Like Ice Cream

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

This game seems like it's going to be more difficult then the last one
    Trust Me Im Kinda Abusing My Bundled Up Happiness From The Music: You're Welcome (From Moana)

Over 10 Hours And I Can Do Good Mindgames Without Noticing Am I Back Again?
    I Like Ice Cream

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

This game seems like it's going to be more difficult then the last one
    In what sense?

24. ISO #24

I Claim Citizen
    Jail? OH SHIT JAILOR I BEG YOU IM UH CITIZEN IT WAS JESTER COLOUR!
    This Is Uhmmmmmm CULTIST COLOUR!
    What's your gambit here?

It's like you're acting oblivious or something in order to blend in, or to make it harder to deduce / read you, which in itself is kinda scummy.
    Just sharing my thoughts of course.

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

What's your gambit here?

It's like you're acting oblivious or something in order to blend in, or to make it harder to deduce / read you, which in itself is kinda scummy.
    Just sharing my thoughts of course.
    Why are you playing detective so early?

27. ISO #27

i'm allready confused : D lol
    Beginning of games can get like this, it’s not uncharacteristic because people have no thoughts on people off the bat.

28. ISO #28

You're a Jailor? I'm so gonna burn your arse with my Arsonist skills.

Jokes aside, I'm pondering if this is you setting up a gambit of messaging to other followers.
    Nah, just playing with efe's trollness. But I am curious why within 10 minutes of playing he has 2 votes and you did not even question the vote on efekannn. I do believe efe tried a little too hard there to show an appearance of being innocent; which having played the mod with efekannn makes me believe he is evil. but how fast you voted him without question is susp to me. But, maybe thats how FM works? In the mod people who random usually need to have some form of basis behind it, especially on insta-lynch games (no trial). But maybe im being over cautious.

Due to this line right here "who were the evils Haloden and the other guys that i forgot" I'm very susp of efekannn.

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

To spark discussion, lol.
    With efe?

31. ISO #31

I do believe efe tried a little too hard there to show an appearance of being innocent; which having played the mod with efekannn makes me believe he is evil.
    That's why I voted, actually. Too try hard early, with unnecessary amount of WIFOM in the first hour of the game.

But I am curious why within 10 minutes of playing he has 2 votes and you did not even question the vote on efekannn.
    And where the fuck is this 2nd vote? Maybe you skimmed over and saw the quote, which isn't a vote in itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    With efe?
    Well, I'm already suspicious of Efe.

32. ISO #32

Nah, just playing with efe's trollness. But I am curious why within 10 minutes of playing he has 2 votes and you did not even question the vote on efekannn. I do believe efe tried a little too hard there to show an appearance of being innocent; which having played the mod with efekannn makes me believe he is evil. but how fast you voted him without question is susp to me. But, maybe thats how FM works? In the mod people who random usually need to have some form of basis behind it, especially on insta-lynch games (no trial). But maybe im being over cautious.

Due to this line right here "who were the evils Haloden and the other guys that i forgot" I'm very susp of efekannn.
    I Was Trying To Convince You Guys That I Forgot The Name Of The Other Faction That Needs To Die So We Can Win

Happy Now?
    I Like Ice Cream

33. ISO #33

That's why I voted, actually. Too try hard early, with unnecessary amount of WIFOM in the first hour of the game.

And where the fuck is this 2nd vote? Maybe you skimmed over and saw the quote, which isn't a vote in itself.

YOU DONT KNOW Me
    I Like Ice Cream

34. ISO #34

weed Re: S-FM Fableblood III - The Return of Haloden

Hmm, the insta vote could be a sign of letting that person know, "i know who you are"

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

what is WIFOM?
    Stands for Wine In Front Of Me

40. ISO #40

Sparking Discussions Against My Will Is One Of The Greatest Mistakes Anyone Could Make
    Why are you trying to make yourself seem townie?

41. ISO #41

I Was Trying To Convince You Guys That I Forgot The Name Of The Other Faction That Needs To Die So We Can Win

Happy Now?
    You could, I dunno... check the setup? The link is in the OP.
    And now you're saying that you forgot the name of the other faction that needs to die, but all you've said is Citizen with "Jester color" and the color I used was "Cultist color".
    So if you forgot the name of the other faction, you didn't really name that you knew the faction you're currently in either.

It's obvious you checked the setup because you know the colors.

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

Well, I meant more of why did you decide to start discussion with him before you were suspicious. It doesn’t make a lot of sense to build discussing starting with him and more like an attack.

44. ISO #44

Because Of The Past Experiences Of The 2 Forum Mafia Games Before
    I haven’t played in a while. Enlighten me on these experiences.

45. ISO #45

You could, I dunno... check the setup? The link is in the OP.
    And now you're saying that you forgot the name of the other faction that needs to die, but all you've said is Citizen with "Jester color" and the color I used was "Cultist color".
    So if you forgot the name of the other faction, you didn't really name that you knew the faction you're currently in either.

It's obvious you checked the setup because you know the colors.
    I Checked Setup A Few Times But The Names Are Too Confusing And I Know My Factions Name Because I Know My Role!
    I Like Ice Cream

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

Well, I meant more of why did you decide to start discussion with him before you were suspicious.
    Clarification, the first post already made me suspicious, so I'm just sparking a discussion. You did say it yourself, I'm "playing detective early".

48. ISO #48

I haven’t played in a while. Enlighten me on these experiences.
    Well

Uhmmmm

Everybody Thought I Was Evil And I Almost Got Lynched Both Moments

I Somehow Got Comfirmed Because I Comfirmed Myself Earlier Like Here Right Now
    I Like Ice Cream

49. ISO #49

What i'm trying to say here is what better way of letting someone know at the beginning of a game "I know you're evil" then voting them, and how would one know Efe is evil you ask, said person is a follower...
    That’s a big assumption.

50. ISO #50