Register

User Tag List

Page 35 of 77 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 45 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,750 of 3805
  1. ISO #1701

2. ISO #1702

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Im so important. Its amazing how important I am.
    LAMIST... I don't even know if it's lamist or not, maybe just LAME WIFOM... First, could you please hard claim your role? And give a list of your reads, explained?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #1703

4. ISO #1704

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Normally - blink would listen to my opinion more since he just false lynched Marluxion. But he has no info from that, cant provide anything from it - and is now defending SCV with all he's got I can prove myself when the time is needed, so i am not worried about being pushed - it actually just makes them even more confirmed scum =P
    Then Lynch Me If Its Confirmed Please Do It Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is

5. ISO #1705

6. ISO #1706

7. ISO #1707

8. ISO #1708

Because magoroth is his scum bud duh.
    Magoroth is 99% town, it'd take a damn convincing theory to make me stop thinking that. He is very obviously scumhunting, and the goal is not to push lynches: he was going after townread people.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #1709

10. ISO #1710

Hmmm.
    :Town:

Fiel-Still my top town read, nothing majorly striking him as more sus, buts some other scummy actions IMO. think he is 90% town now

Blink-Helps town, providing thoughtful ideas.

:Neutral:

Light Yagami-Death tunneling abit but seems town, slight town lean

Scv-You...you confuse me(this also goes for Efe)

Naz/Sheep-Only scum reading you for Sheep's actions, still moved higher is my scum read list

Hybrid-My god please contribute some, the more you shitpost and ask for items the more i scumread you

cum:
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

11. ISO #1711

rigger cant make himself items he comes with an AUTO USE vest
    prolly just WIFOM lol

12. ISO #1712

13. ISO #1713

14. ISO #1714

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Magoroth is 99% town, it'd take a damn convincing theory to make me stop thinking that. He is very obviously scumhunting, and the goal is not to push lynches: he was going after townread people.
    Dude Just Because Someone Scumhunts It Doesnt Make Them Town WTF

15. ISO #1715

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    Hmmm.

Fiel-Still my top town read, nothing majorly striking him as more sus, buts some other scummy actions IMO. think he is 90% town now

Naz/Sheep-Only scum reading you for Sheep's actions, still moved higher is my scum read list

Hybrid-My god please contribute some, the more you shitpost and ask for items the more i scumread you

cum:
    Okay, you legit did not read EoD, right... Also where is everyone else???

P.S. no caps in and

16. ISO #1716

17. ISO #1717

Hmmm.

cum:
    I can lynch hybrid too. Distorted came to Hybrids defense yesterday so Id be ok with this.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

18. ISO #1718

19. ISO #1719

20. ISO #1720

21. ISO #1721

22. ISO #1722

im the scum target anyways.

Gun goes off BEFORE thief - so ill claim it.

HARD CLAIMING WEAPONSMITH RIGHT NOW I GAVE A GUN TO MAGOROTH LAST NIGHT
    Hm. guess what

I CC.

I AM THE GUNSMITH.
    I GAVE THE GUN TO EFE.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

23. ISO #1723

im the scum target anyways.

Gun goes off BEFORE thief - so ill claim it.

HARD CLAIMING WEAPONSMITH RIGHT NOW I GAVE A GUN TO MAGOROTH LAST NIGHT
    well that changes things a lot... @Magoroth confirm that please, also I guess you gotta shoot tonight incase of thief now? If mag confirms Distorted it'll confirm he's a weapon maker. But there's one thing that makes me uneasy... WEAPONSMITH? It's GUNsmith.

24. ISO #1724

25. ISO #1725

26. ISO #1726

well that changes things a lot... @Magoroth confirm that please, also I guess you gotta shoot tonight incase of thief now? If mag confirms Distorted it'll confirm he's a weapon maker. But there's one thing that makes me uneasy... WEAPONSMITH? It's GUNsmith.
    I GOT MY CLAIM RIGHT, HE DIDNT. LYNCH HIM NOW.

27. ISO #1727

Hm. guess what

I CC.

I AM THE GUNSMITH.
    I GAVE THE GUN TO EFE.
    -vote Distorted

You just claimed Gunsmith. And Distorted claimed Weaponsmith. Distorted is a Blacksmith...

28. ISO #1728

I GOT MY CLAIM RIGHT, HE DIDNT. LYNCH HIM NOW.
    STOP though. DO NOT TURBO LYNCH!!!

29. ISO #1729

30. ISO #1730

31. ISO #1731

32. ISO #1732

33. ISO #1733

34. ISO #1734

Thank god I wasn't gifted an item, DON'T GIVE ITEMS TO ME.
    I feel like you're talking to another universe... What are your thoughts on the claims, what are you reads on the actives?

35. ISO #1735

36. ISO #1736

37. ISO #1737

38. ISO #1738

39. ISO #1739

DISTORTED HAS REVEALED HIMSELF AS THE SCUM. DONT FALL FOR HIS NEXT CLAIM ABOUT IT BEING A FAKE CALL. LYNCH HIM NOW
    NOT NOW. NO TURBO FFS

40. ISO #1740

41. ISO #1741

42. ISO #1742

@Magoroth if im lynched shoot SCV tonight with the gun I gave you. @Marshmallow Marshall apparently is too easy lol go read end of day yesterday.
    I did, and I'm confused atm. Don't worry I won't let hammer fall on you, not before I am convinced you are or are not scum.

43. ISO #1743

I feel like you're talking to another universe... What are your thoughts on the claims, what are you reads on the actives?
    I've feel like Distorted or you is Scum. I'm peronsonally leaning distorted right now btu I want trackers to chekc mag to make sure it didn't come from a blacksmith
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

44. ISO #1744

I did, and I'm confused atm. Don't worry I won't let hammer fall on you, not before I am convinced you are or are not scum.
    One of us is scum, this lynch today is me or distorted.

45. ISO #1745

yes and the mafia 1 is blacksmith. Looked a the rolecard when i got it lol if u really push this lynch im gonna laugh. go read EoD, and what about SCVs "Your scum too"? seriously dude you cant be this easy lol.

46. ISO #1746

47. ISO #1747

I've feel like Distorted or you is Scum. I'm peronsonally leaning distorted right now btu I want trackers to chekc mag to make sure it didn't come from a blacksmith
    How are you so sure of trackers? What if there are none and you are scum delaying?

48. ISO #1748

There's no way to know if a gun was from a Blacksmith (unless I misread setup)

49. ISO #1749

50. ISO #1750

still havnt revealed any of ur info or reasoning behind EoD lynch if anyone falls for you and SCV mass spamming lynch him fast!!!!! haha GL
    I Said Over And Over We Need A Lynch, I Wanted MM Then You All Woulnt Do It So Against My Will I Vote Marl Because Of His Shitty Reads On Me I WANTED MM YOU WOULDNT DO IT ( Now He's Trying To Bus You Knowing You Wont Be Lynched So It Looks Good On Him)