S-FM 220: Empire - Page 25
Register

User Tag List

Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 2077
  1. ISO #1201

Re: S-FM 220: Empire

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    ika, perhaps we're not speaking the same language here. Let me try one more time.

You say "anyone form that point could argue that he thinks all claims are irrlivent."

I am asking why could anyone from his point of view say that? If anyone could argue that all claims are irrelevant, I would like to see the argument that you think anyone could make.
    its open interpritation. he litarly said "mesk claim is irrvelivant" he gave no jsutifcation or anything or any reason or logic. so anyone could conslcue it as anything and amke any conclusion they like with that starting stement

2. ISO #1202

3. ISO #1203

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    its open interpritation. he litarly said "mesk claim is irrvelivant" he gave no jsutifcation or anything or any reason or logic. so anyone could conslcue it as anything and amke any conclusion they like with that starting stement
    I have gave so much explanation on why I think mesk's claim is irrelevant.
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

4. ISO #1204

RLVG Deathworlds and MattZed must lack common sense if any of them are Town.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

5. ISO #1205

I don't know what the fuck happened on this site while I was gone, but holy shit.

ika and SW are playing decently and not being shitters like they used to be.

The regulars are playing like crap (ahem, MZ, RLVG)

Not even insulting anyone. I find it hilarious how the tables have turned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

6. ISO #1206

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    RLVG Deathworlds and MattZed must lack common sense if any of them are Town.
    Or you lack good sense. At least that's how it appears from my perspective :P
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

7. ISO #1207

8. ISO #1208

9. ISO #1209

I think the only other thing I want to make a comment on today, unless someone has a question is yzb's reads list. He has only one scumread-the popular choice and he backs down on his scumread on me pretty quickly. He does give off pretty good reasoning on deathworlds but otherwise it's not that impressive. OTOH-having a lot of townreads gives you very little wiggle room. If he would of had a lot of nulls it would of been worse. I'm still null-scum reading him at this point. I'd like to see SuperJack give input before EoD. That's about it. Hopefully Sino picks a good jail target.

10. ISO #1210

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    I don't know what the fuck happened on this site while I was gone, but holy shit.

ika and SW are playing decently and not being shitters like they used to be.

The regulars are playing like crap (ahem, MZ, RLVG)

Not even insulting anyone. I find it hilarious how the tables have turned.
    we keep trying to fix it but after your leave the place kinda shut down cus you actualy yelled at peopel to do shit

silverwolf keeps me in line when we ***** so you can thank her for that. it still feels weird not being in ***** with her but most of everything i have leanred comes form her

11. ISO #1211

not untill later

RLVG i think is doing it cus he wants the game to move on, the other 2 i can agree with
    I gave explanation, like 30 pages ago what the fuck.
    fucketh me in the ass

12. ISO #1212

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    The best scum trio, if that was an actual thing.

I genuinely read Mesk as a scum though and prefer to have them out of my way.
    Remind me to try and archon with y'all.
    fucketh me in the ass

13. ISO #1213

14. ISO #1214

we keep trying to fix it but after your leave the place kinda shut down cus you actualy yelled at peopel to do shit

silverwolf keeps me in line when we ***** so you can thank her for that. it still feels weird not being in ***** with her but most of everything i have leanred comes form her
    Well if at least one person actually got their shit together in the interim than I'm fine with that.

At this rate, I might just try and lynch DW before Sino can go full retard and execute Mesk or some shit
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

15. ISO #1215

Well if at least one person actually got their shit together in the interim than I'm fine with that.

At this rate, I might just try and lynch DW before Sino can go full retard and execute Mesk or some shit
    So you'd rather lynch a town than get a confirmed town?

lol kay.
    fucketh me in the ass

16. ISO #1216

17. ISO #1217

18. ISO #1218

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    So you'd rather lynch a town than get a confirmed town?

lol kay.
    Yeah it would be nice to guarantee that you die

19. ISO #1219

Yeah it would be nice to guarantee that you die
    Y'all see why I voted her, right?
    fucketh me in the ass

20. ISO #1220

21. ISO #1221

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Y'all see why I voted her, right?
    Because you took a page from Sino's play this game a la OMGUS?

I thought asking for opinions instead of giving your own was scummy. Ooh, burn.

22. ISO #1222

im saying she is probally town for her claim and unknwon has basicly stated what she would do in jail, you should knwo i defend town reads ebcasue i want to lynch scum. you are saying "well if shes town shes anti-town" so you basicly gave your self a way to abolish yourself of blame if she were to be jailed and executed and flip town
    So what exactly is giving you that townread on Mesk over a null read?

You're thinking from the perspective that I'm scum, then trying to figure out why scumZed would think that. Sure, scum can use a town being anti-town as an excuse for getting rid of them, but you're not considering my actual perspective. I'm trying to win this game, for town, and considering how likely any move is to help that. We clearly disagree on how to read Mesk, (which, again, I want to see you explain) but I see Mesk as having a very real possibility of scum, especially if she trolls to a confirmed town. I'm hedging my bets by letting my worst-case be the elimination of an anti-town town. You never know for sure what someone is going to flip, (except for rare mechanically confirmed town) so you want to maximize your best-case scenario and minimize your worst-case scenario. Executing a troll Mesk does both.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

23. ISO #1223

How does executing Mesk further the game?
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

24. ISO #1224

25. ISO #1225

26. ISO #1226

So what exactly is giving you that townread on Mesk over a null read?

You're thinking from the perspective that I'm scum, then trying to figure out why scumZed would think that. Sure, scum can use a town being anti-town as an excuse for getting rid of them, but you're not considering my actual perspective. I'm trying to win this game, for town, and considering how likely any move is to help that. We clearly disagree on how to read Mesk, (which, again, I want to see you explain) but I see Mesk as having a very real possibility of scum, especially if she trolls to a confirmed town. I'm hedging my bets by letting my worst-case be the elimination of an anti-town town. You never know for sure what someone is going to flip, (except for rare mechanically confirmed town) so you want to maximize your best-case scenario and minimize your worst-case scenario. Executing a troll Mesk does both.
    your removing a town player so theres yoru scum motivation right there. if your town you should be trying to get her to do stuff or understand why she maybe doesnt care or something of the sort. mesk is one of those players that litarly does not give a shit so you have to understand why they dont and figure out what you cna do to motivate them to give one.

if anything the "i dont give a shit" is prob best town play becasue town legitmently should not care as long as they give out threir reads nad info and everything else

i already explaine dwhy i town read her for the claim and asked for counter points in one the very posts i repsoonded to you IIRC

27. ISO #1227

Helps kill a town and then go "but she was playing badly so she deserved it!"

28. ISO #1228

I will say this one more time:
    1. If she's scum, bam, instant game furthering because we're one scum closer to victory and have a flip to analyze for associations.
    2. If she's town, (and was trolling, like I said) then we've removed her ability to troll from the game and left the remaining town core stronger. I'm not arguing lynching a town is a good thing, but of all town to die, Mesk as town is probably the best one.

29. ISO #1229

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Confirms a jailor, removes the bullshit WIFOM that Mesk is pulling, potentially removing an anti-town late game, and if Mesk is scum like I suspect then yay we just killed a scum.
    1.) Confirming a jailor doesn't need to be specifically done by killing Mesk.

2.) what WIFOM? If she's PR then it actually hurts more than not.

3.) That's a terrible read honestly.

30. ISO #1230

It is hilarious that MESK is the person who is dividing the game into camps.

This is great.

31. ISO #1231

32. ISO #1232

It is hilarious that MESK is the person who is dividing the game into camps.

This is great.
    Like I cannot be the only person to find it amusing that the scum are all getting their panties in a twist over Shitposter 4650 of all the things to fret over.

(not saying that all the anti-Mesk people are scum. I town-read RLVG, for one)

33. ISO #1233

Meanwhile Mafia #2 @secondpassing lurks away the pressure. Reminds me of a certain Fringe player. Had an anime avatar. I wonder who that was!

34. ISO #1234

1.) Confirming a jailor doesn't need to be specifically done by killing Mesk.

2.) what WIFOM? If she's PR then it actually hurts more than not.

3.) That's a terrible read honestly.
    Please try to see other people's perspectives before dismissing them. You don't need to be RLVG to know exactly how he'd respond to this. For 1, he's not saying an execution is necessary. For 2, he's not advocating a blind exeuction, and Mesk would have no reason to not claim TPR in jail if she is. For 3, he's not arguing he has to be scumreading Mesk, but making the point that her execution has benefits.

35. ISO #1235

Meanwhile Mafia #2 @secondpassing lurks away the pressure. Reminds me of a certain Fringe player. Had an anime avatar. I wonder who that was!
    Think it was Kyoko.

36. ISO #1236

37. ISO #1237

38. ISO #1238

Please try to see other people's perspectives before dismissing them. You don't need to be RLVG to know exactly how he'd respond to this. For 1, he's not saying an execution is necessary. For 2, he's not advocating a blind exeuction, and Mesk would have no reason to not claim TPR in jail if she is. For 3, he's not arguing he has to be scumreading Mesk, but making the point that her execution has benefits.
    Obviously I disagree when it comes to scum-reading Mesk.

However, I still don't think mesk would talk to Sino, and that you guys aren't really considering this at all.

Also, RLVG specifically said execute Mesk so don't know where you got that from.

39. ISO #1239

40. ISO #1240

Obviously I disagree when it comes to scum-reading Mesk.

However, I still don't think mesk would talk to Sino, and that you guys aren't really considering this at all.

Also, RLVG specifically said execute Mesk so don't know where you got that from.
    the ironic thing is if it was you who jailed her you guys would be talking all night in there

41. ISO #1241

Calix, straight up, do you actually townread Mesk or are you just getting upset over people going after a weaker player you feel should be null-read?
    I have clearly stated that I town-read her on multiple occasions.

You literally have DW scumming it up, yet people are trying to get Sino to policy-kill someone completely different who he is biased towards.

Hell no am I agreeing with this.

Kill scum, not people you don't like.

42. ISO #1242

43. ISO #1243

To be fair, I think Sino is town because everyone is taking his claim super-seriously. If he was scum bullshitting, that wouldn't be the case because the scummers know that he can't actually execute and would have a harder time faking that level of investment in influencing who Sino jails.

44. ISO #1244

45. ISO #1245

the ironic thing is if it was you who jailed her you guys would be talking all night in there
    Lol honestly we'd chat it up in skype all night instead of a QT cuz we are that chill 😂

46. ISO #1246

your removing a town player so theres yoru scum motivation right there. if your town you should be trying to get her to do stuff or understand why she maybe doesnt care or something of the sort. mesk is one of those players that litarly does not give a shit so you have to understand why they dont and figure out what you cna do to motivate them to give one.

if anything the "i dont give a shit" is prob best town play becasue town legitmently should not care as long as they give out threir reads nad info and everything else

i already explaine dwhy i town read her for the claim and asked for counter points in one the very posts i repsoonded to you IIRC
    Again, she's not confirmed town. The fact that you can see a possible scum motivation does not mean that has to be my motivation, and I'm inviting you to see things from my angle. I'm not proposing we murder Mesk. I repeatedly said, conditioning on her being jailed and not being productive in jail, she makes an excellent execution choice. I would like to think that if she's jailed by a confirmed town she's going to be doing everything she can to work with her jailer, thus making the point about executing troll Mesk entirely moot.

I very strongly disagree that idgaf is the best attitude for town because good town play involves not getting mislynched and convincing your fellow towns to lynch your scumreads. Both of these things don't fit into a player who doesn't give a shit, although this is perhaps a meta discussion for another time.

I may have missed your post. Can you quote it or restate briefly why you townread her?

47. ISO #1247

Matt, why are you so hooked up on believing Mesk would talk?

48. ISO #1248

He hasn't come back yet, but I don't really trust Sino to not take the chance to kill Mesk, so I'm going to do this:

-vote deathworlds

49. ISO #1249

50. ISO #1250