SoulEaterR: 1-S2-1-5152845
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: SoulEaterR: 1-S2-1-5152845

i gave you some replays from 2015 to 2016 and the ones last 3 months from today.

and yet all my games from 2012 / 2013 / 2014 are just gone then and my entire laptop and previous computer. right now im at 13.7k points and after all that im gonna get another 6300 points? from year 2012 to 2015 you think i just made 6300 points?

this is a joke.

do you see my join date on the forums? maybe i joined in 2012 but never played sc2mafia before 2015?

I Played on EU mainly and changed to America once EU lobbies vent down in mid 2014. before that it was only EU. as my name on the forums is the same as my EU sc2 account.

I dont think im being salty here, all the points and games and everything i've done in sc2mafia from 2012 to 2015 is lost.
    Last edited by MasterNinja; November 13th, 2016 at 02:06 PM.
    I WILL NOT POST ADVERTISEMENTS IN MY SIGNATURE.

4. ISO #4

i have over 2000 screenshots from 2015 to 2016, and i have multiple resets of my bank to a backed up one that is 5 to 7k range in terms of points cause all i cared about was colored names. and now i wanted more.

if you want the screenshots, sure il give em to you.

if you think someone could fake 2000 screenshots with exact date and time on them then think again, cause all the other 14 players in the lobby would have to match up to that time and they do.

and all this from 2015 to 2016 cause thats all i got on this machine.

you even have thugnificent and yukitaka here. i've been there, Done this, done that.
    [spoiler][/spoiler]
    Last edited by MasterNinja; November 13th, 2016 at 02:36 PM.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Just wait for Lysergic, no need to post more.
    These are all from 2015 to 2016, one year of sc2mafia.
    Masterninja is my EU account, mafia since early 2012 (before i joined forums ofcourse) to 2014 and US Servers from end 2014 to end 2015.

I've probably played with 85% of everyone at the forum who played sc2mafia between 2015 to 2016. like Yukitaka which i found by suprice cause i never really saw or knew about him before i came back to forums again.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by MasterNinja View Post
    Welp, stuck at 2015 cause i lost my data from 2012 / 2014 when i played in EU Servers?
    Would just enjoy the 20k, since it gets you prefer, and this point restore is not something staff normally offer.

I would take the offer before they change their minds.

We can fix this today if you want.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Lysergic View Post
    I'm going off the replays you gave us; I can't speak for data that I don't have.
    you cant just imagine that ever since i made this forum account and within 3 years i might have made some good points in the EU server where i've played longer than in the US server? that should be pretty basic.

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    You get restored to 20k points.
    Or Nothing.

Your choice.

And If you complain about it, we will reverse it/not restore it.
    What staff have offered you is something that has never been offered before, and is not something they would normally do at all.
    Never thought I'd be nicer than SJ on a post, but our offer is to restore you to a slightly higher point total than we have you on record as having, in recognition of your having provided us with the large number of replays that you posted. Practically speaking, 20k points gives you access to -prefer and anything beyond 20k is just for various avatars and whatnot. I understand you've played an extensive amount in the past, but our general policy is against any sort of aggregation of points across banks / servers. I.e. we'd normally just give you a straight transfer from EU to NA, not add on your EU points to NA.

13. ISO #13

you cant just imagine that ever since i made this forum account and within 3 years i might have made some good points in the EU server where i've played longer than in the US server? that should be pretty basic.
    Gotta have the data man. If you gave me EU replays then it's included in the numbers already.

We don't normally combine banks like that at all. This is the first (and last) time that someone is getting this, and it's because those replays help our backend system a lot. But going off the replays puts you at 18k - I already had to convince the admins to do this and add an extra 2k to give you prefer. There is no way they will approve adding points without replays or proof. Sorry man.

14. ISO #14

i know because of achievements and if i took a bank from my previous games ofcourse i dont get the points im starting with there. 15k reset to 7k, then i go from 7k to 12k thats 5000 points added.

and Darkness i get it that you dont like me and i dont know why you're just having to make my situation worse.

my join date on the forums are there and my forum name is as my EU Sc2 name. i've always been 7-13k range on points in EU and i had a laptop for school in 2012 to 2013 with 8-9k points and a Intel I3 530 garbage desktop at home with around 10-12k points. which i started from scratch.

you're making it almost look like im the one wrongdoing for asking about a point restore, 20k points has always been within a simple reach if i wanted and i've made over 40k points over the 4.5 years i've been playing sc2mafia.

i think its just fair to "acknownledge" the fact that i obviously didn't start playing mafia in Q3 2014, over 2 years after i made my forum account.

i just think 20k was very low and i understand you're just taking from the 1000 replays i kindly gave you, how many else has just given in 1000 replays of sc2mafia like that.

thats all.
    Last edited by MasterNinja; November 13th, 2016 at 03:36 PM.

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

Is 1500 games played possible?

pretty sure i gave you 1337 replays. and if u added the EU games that i had in the replay that'd be 1.5k+

requesting 2k games right now cause thats fair as hell.

500 wins, 2000 games. win ratio is nothing i care about.
    Last edited by MasterNinja; November 13th, 2016 at 03:42 PM.

17. ISO #17

and Darkness i get it that you dont like me and i dont know why you're just having to make my situation worse.
    Uh, reading SuperJack's post and my post, you're suggesting that I don't like you? I appreciate your providing replays to us and I'm just telling you the general policy. I was specifically in favor of offering you a bit more than you'd be entitled to under our normal point restore rules. For the record, I do not dislike you.

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Uh, reading SuperJack's post and my post, you're suggesting that I don't like you? I appreciate your providing replays to us and I'm just telling you the general policy. I was specifically in favor of offering you a bit more than you'd be entitled to under our normal point restore rules. For the record, I do not dislike you.
    yes you dont like me, no need to hide it.

19. ISO #19

yes you dont like me, no need to hide it.
    If you say so -- it's not my job to like or dislike people who file reports / make these types of requests. In fact, you're getting preferential treatment here with the proposed boost. If I didn't like you, I would have voted against you getting any additional points.

20. ISO #20

Is 1500 games played possible?

pretty sure i gave you 1337 replays. and if u added the EU games that i had in the replay that'd be 1.5k+

requesting 2k games right now cause thats fair as hell.

500 wins, 2000 games. win ratio is nothing i care about.
    We can do 1337 games played, which is what we have replays for.

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

Stop joking around, Since when was 1 Replay 1 games played? my first replay shows a bank where i already had 200 games+

why is biased stuff always happening to me.

yes i know what 1337 means, i could provide more replays cause i kinda want to have atleast closer to half of my games played in sc2mafia.

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

Stop joking around, Since when was 1 Replay 1 games played? my first replay shows a bank where i already had 200 games+

why is biased stuff always happening to me.

yes i know what 1337 means, i could provide more replays cause i kinda want to have atleast closer to half of my games played in sc2mafia.
    Uh, MasterNinja, we don't typically offer players anything for posting replays, and we typically don't aggregate anything at all. If anything, we're being biased toward you by offering you more than the replays directly substantiate. We understand your request, but it goes against point restore policy.

25. ISO #25

well sucks to trying to get you original points back 40k ish and 3000 games played.

okay sure, i guess there isn't any way to freeze the 1337 games played so it wouldn't update games played? but sure.

if you or superjack can come on right now im there. as usual

26. ISO #26

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Uh, MasterNinja, we don't typically offer players anything for posting replays, and we typically don't aggregate anything at all. If anything, we're being biased toward you by offering you more than the replays directly substantiate. We understand your request, but it goes against point restore policy.
    Well i've earned over 40k points and i got 3000 games played over 3 different computers, two from 2012 to 2014 desktop / laptop for school.
    and all of that is gone cause i lost the data. nada, gone, forever.

i signed up in mid 2012, means Nothing, you get your shit from the replays you provided from 2014 december to 2015 november and thats that. now go away.

thats how i've been threated and you're telling me you're all just being nice in doing so.

i am mad right now but i have to go with this 20K 1337k games and thats that.
    Last edited by MasterNinja; November 13th, 2016 at 04:07 PM.

27. ISO #27

Well i've earned over 40k points and i got 3000 games played over 3 different computers, two from 2012 to 2014 desktop / laptop for school.
    and all of that is gone cause i lost the data. nada, gone, forever.

i signed up in mid 2012, means Nothing, you get your shit from the replays you provided from 2014 december to 2015 november and thats that. now go away.

thats how i've been threated and you're telling me you're all just being nice in doing so.

i am mad right now but i have to go with this 20K 1337k games and thats that.
    Sure, but this doesn't make you different from any other player -- in the long history of point restorations, we have never aggregated points. We can't change that rule for you because then every other player would ask for the same thing. I understand that you're not satisfied with the resolution, but please remain polite and civil, as we have tried to be toward you.

28. ISO #28

We don't ban people without replays, and we don't give away points without replays.

We can't do anything about your computer getting broken or wiped. We can't manage your data for you. If you want to always keep you max points, I recommend backing up your system.

Sorry that you're upset, but again, you are getting something that no other user has ever gotten. I don't understand why you think you're being treated unfairly.

I'm locking this thread. If you have further questions or concerns, please feel free to post in Answer Hall.

29. ISO #29