S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P] - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 83 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Sadly I can't disagree with anything about blink, except for his perception of my opening posts intent. Though I can totally see how one can perceive it like that. I think I would.

Ama started looking elsewhere, no more tunnel vision on me? I can give her the benefit of the doubt, maybe that's what she calls pushing someone. But definetly the most scummy person in here.

MM came in here, jumoed right into my pocket, and left. Scummy, if it wasn't for me trusting his reasoning for doing that. NAI

Efe, why townread Yagami btw?

Mag, I can never read him, I always townread him. I will rely on others reads on him.

Voss/naz more mafia lean than town lean.

Everybody else, I can only remember korvoth post, nothing that indicates "scumhunting".
    I agree with your read on aamirus here, that + the twisting of my words that she even left unanswered.

Trying to finish one thought, the thought of townreading you, before going back to real life is so scummy, yes...
    I AM AUTHORIZED TO HAVE A LIFE, GUYS. If you don't believe me, check last game, I was town.

Mag is hard to read on early D1, I'll wait a bit longer before giving my thoughts on him. I don't want to get played like in the last game.

Why do you scumread Vozztallah?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #352

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    @blinkskater is MM scum this game? @Marshmallow Marshall is blink scum this game?
    GEE GEE GAME SOLVED IN ONE POST
    Lol. He's scummy, to say he's a huge scumread of mine would be a stretch though. I just really don't like his openly manipulative play.
    I mean you do you do but I don't think that's actually town lol
    Okay well I do
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #353

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I mean I'm still scum leaning ozzy. I don't like the intent behind his post that i'm currently getting from him. I tend to agree with aamirus' mentality and thoughts twords ozzy also. The situation reads TVS to me, ozzy being the scum aamrius leaning town for me. I think it's a very viable thing for scum to come into the game and try and play out to give off the appearance of being pro town. Like if we all were like wow great idea ozzy, and started to run with it, it'd be easy for a !scum ozzy to try and manipulate some of the data. It can even be meant to have us chasing our own tails in a way by trying to limit our interactions with each other and focus on the table. I just really don't like it atm.

I also find it strange that MM came into the thread and instantly defended ozzy after ozzy was calling him out for activity. I don't think a scum ozzy would want to draw attention to a team mate like that, so even tho MM is defending ozzy I don't really see them as SVS. However if it's a !town ozzy we are dealing with I could see a !scum MM coming in and trying to defend ozzy's idea as being pro town and him just trying to help etc etc. So I do see a world where MM could be scum here defending a town ozzy,.

i do see mm and ozzy as a tvs situation right now, as far as who's who i'm leaning ozzy more scum atm, also seems like he's pro-actively still trying to come up with something that shows his chart thingy in a towny light.

-vote ozywho

real vote btw
    Why are you painting us as TvS? I'm not saying it's impossible, but it's unlikely IMO.

4. ISO #354

5. ISO #355

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    actually I forgot one detail. He specifically said whoever was calling him out for his "lurking" was a liar. So by his own logic, he "trusts" a "liar"
    Woooow, you're really reaching here. Does that make Ozy less trustworthy? Yes, a bit. Does it make him "WAAH OZY IS SCUM WHY DO YOU TRUST HIM!!!" ? No. Why are you jumping on Ozy so hard?

6. ISO #356

Posts 83 Magoroth
    Posts 51 aamirus
    Posts 51 OzyWho
    Posts 50 blinkskater
    Posts 34 Efekannn02
    Posts 29 Kovath
    Posts 8 Chip Skylark
    Posts 8 Marshmallow Marshall
    Posts 7 Light_Yagami
    Posts 7 Varcron
    Posts 5 Stealthbomber16'
    Posts 5 Frinckles
    Posts 4 Solid D.
    Posts 2 Huey The Long
    Posts 1 Caustic

amirus (2 [L-6]): OzyWho, Marshmallow Marshall
    OzyWho (2 [L-6]): blinkskater, aamirus
    Kovath (1 [L-7]): Efekannn02
    Efekannn02 (1 [L-7]): Chip Skylark
    @Magoroth
    Can you vote your most scummy person?
    Also, if it's SB16, why is it SB16?
    You Guys Really Do Talk A Lot..lol Took Me A Good Thirty Minutes To Get Caught Up.. And I Think I Figured Out A Couple Of PPLS Roles As Of Right Now.. Just Some Small Bread Crumbs Ive Noticed..

7. ISO #357

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    Go search the old FM archives and find out
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    It's his excuse to get away and respond to MM in scumchat
    The posts here just look like sending people away to do useless things, or "chase their own tails" as Blink said. There's a contrast between this and the very contributive player of Whizzbang. It might be because it's early D1, but I'm keeping an eye on Kovath.

And it's KOVATH, not korvoth or whatever you all keep calling him lol

8. ISO #358

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    You Guys Really Do Talk A Lot..lol Took Me A Good Thirty Minutes To Get Caught Up.. And I Think I Figured Out A Couple Of PPLS Roles As Of Right Now.. Just Some Small Bread Crumbs Ive Noticed..
    Did you just claim to be TPR-hunting, looking for breadcrumbs? That's the Mafia's job. Putting you right next to Aamirus in the scummy list.

9. ISO #359

10. ISO #360

scumlean, not scumread. very slight scumlean.

But it's based on what i said in #106 and #116

However, it's very very far from anything that could be take serious.
    Ah, ok. Your list made it look amplified.

11. ISO #361

Roles, not alignments?
    Breadcrumbing your alignment is pretty much useless lol. He just said he has been power role hunting, basically.

12. ISO #362

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Did you just claim to be TPR-hunting, looking for breadcrumbs? That's the Mafia's job. Putting you right next to Aamirus in the scummy list.
    Im Not TPR Hunting.. And If I Am It For A Better Reason Then Me Being Scum.. Also Ive Already Claimed My Role. In My First Post Good Luck Figuring That Out..

13. ISO #363

14. ISO #364

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    yea some others said it but I don't see why there would be a chat. it specifically says no chats before the game starts too and it actually looks scummy to me that ozy was pretending not to see that while quoting it...
    @aamirus what's the scum benefit from the play you are supposedly calling out here?

If you can find one, you probably deserve the medal of stretching :P

15. ISO #365

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post

Real talk tho for a second, I've never played with you before but I did read last game, and I strongly town read you through the entire game. Without knowing any of your meta and without having the experience of playing many games with you I felt that a lot of the thought process that you were coming up with felt genuine and unlikely to ever come from a scum. If I don't see any of that this game i'ma come at ya faster then magoroth running after a half naked blonde chick
    Oh no, I'm townreading Blink now. He's confirmed scum

Seriously though, this post seems to have a genuine thought process, it fits with what I think to be Blink's style as town, and the post just makes sense because... well, because it's right lol.
    Maybe not the last part about Magoroth but meh :P

16. ISO #366
    Ganelon

MM can you please post your reads list
    also, I think mM is an anti-vaxxer

17. ISO #367

Im Not TPR Hunting.. And If I Am It For A Better Reason Then Me Being Scum.. Also Ive Already Claimed My Role. In My First Post Good Luck Figuring That Out..
    Correct, But I Dont Wanna Give Any Of It Away To Protect The PPL In Question From Reprisal Of The Scum..
    But why in the world would you even talk about it? If you noticed breadcrumbs, you just shut up when it's early D1 lol. You should be scum hunting right now if you're town. STOP TALKING ABOUT POWER ROLES, KEEP THE WIFOM AND GIVE READS ON ALIGNMENTS.

18. ISO #368

@Marshmallow Marshall @aamirus @Magoroth

I would like to hear your meta reads on Blinkskater.
    Everything he says is, logically, bullet proof. But it feels to me like he has done 2 things only:
    1. some random meme random posting trolling thing that the bunch of you do.
    2. make bullet proof statements.

That 2nd one is scummy for 2 reasons:
    1) he is being careful. very typical scum thing to do. Also, you would for example never see Frinckles as scum NOT make bullet proof statements as far as I know.
    2) he found something to go for - me - and he sticks to it. Very opportunistic.
    As I said in my opening post:

Which is what I think blinkskater is doing atm

-vote blinkskater

I hate to admit this, but after iso'ing aamirus - I don't scumread her anymore.
    # #GettingIgnored

19. ISO #369
    Ganelon

-vote Light_Yagami

20. ISO #370
    Ganelon

# #GettingIgnored
    I don't metaread people but I don't trust blinkskater tbh

21. ISO #371
    Ganelon

tbh

22. ISO #372

But why in the world would you even talk about it? If you noticed breadcrumbs, you just shut up when it's early D1 lol. You should be scum hunting right now if you're town. STOP TALKING ABOUT POWER ROLES, KEEP THE WIFOM AND GIVE READS ON ALIGNMENTS.
    Okay Thus Far U And Ozzy Seem Town Efe Seems Hard Null As Does Mag Also Null.. Aamirus Seems To Active Day 1 To Be Town.. Based On Meta.. Likely Scum.. Blink Does Like To Flip Narratives Alot So Far Null Read.. But Slight Scum Lean.. Also SB16 Claiming Not To Be Third Party Worries Me Bacause As Another Member Of This Party Stated.. It Doesnt Make Them Town..

23. ISO #373

I think I will sheep MM

Whatever Blinks alignment is, given his success rate of reading MM and him saying MM is town - MM is town almost always here.

Fairly certain I will just sheep MM at EoD

Even though I can't make an argument for it, it's very anti-logical, I feel like there should be 1-2 wolves between these 3: blink/mag/aamirus
    But each individually - can't not townread them. I guess aamirus you could, but I'm not sure I do..

24. ISO #374

MM can you please post your reads list
    also, I think mM is an anti-vaxxer

Medium townreads
    OzyWho, already explained

Weak townreads
    Blinkskater, his post about Kovath feels very genuine, as I just said in my recent post
    Vozztallah, mostly for Naz's reaction & seemingly genuine frustration, and I don't see why she would be like that as scum

Tiny townreads
    Magoroth, his speech about how scum gambits are often misinterpreted makes more sense from a Town than from a Scum PoV (because of benefits), but that's nothing big
    Efekannn02, gutread

Nulls : Everyone I don't talk about

Slightly scummy
    Kovath, his early posts are posts I would see a scum make, they don't bring anything to the game, aren't specially trolly either, it's just weird, and it doesn't fit with his last game in which he was town

Scummy
    Light_Yagami, openly TPR-hunting, posts that "He might be scum, and he might be town" useless reasoning.
    Aamirus, a lot of stretches and wording manipulation (calling ozy my lock town read when I didn't say that, the "liar" thing, attacking Ozy a lot for weak reasons)

I'm an anti-scum ;)

25. ISO #375

Okay Thus Far U And Ozzy Seem Town Efe Seems Hard Null As Does Mag Also Null.. Aamirus Seems To Active Day 1 To Be Town.. Based On Meta.. Likely Scum.. Blink Does Like To Flip Narratives Alot So Far Null Read.. But Slight Scum Lean.. Also SB16 Claiming Not To Be Third Party Worries Me Bacause As Another Member Of This Party Stated.. It Doesnt Make Them Town..
    Thank you
    MM Huey Solid Varcron Caustic OzyWho Stealthbomber16 Korvoth Naz Blink Efe Mag Lawyer Yagami
    MM N
    Huey N
    Solid N
    Varcron N
    Caustic N
    OzyWho N
    Stealthbomber16 N
    Korvoth N
    Naz/Voss N
    Blink N
    Efe N
    Mag N
    Aamirus N
    Yagami N
    - Townread
    - Scumread
    - No Read

26. ISO #376
    Ganelon

tbh light's last post was towny.
    -vote Stealthbomber16

someone vote sb16

27. ISO #377

Medium townreads
    OzyWho, already explained

Weak townreads
    Blinkskater, his post about Kovath feels very genuine, as I just said in my recent post
    Vozztallah, mostly for Naz's reaction & seemingly genuine frustration, and I don't see why she would be like that as scum

Tiny townreads
    Magoroth, his speech about how scum gambits are often misinterpreted makes more sense from a Town than from a Scum PoV (because of benefits), but that's nothing big
    Efekannn02, gutread

Nulls : Everyone I don't talk about

Slightly scummy
    Kovath, his early posts are posts I would see a scum make, they don't bring anything to the game, aren't specially trolly either, it's just weird, and it doesn't fit with his last game in which he was town

Scummy
    Light_Yagami, openly TPR-hunting, posts that "He might be scum, and he might be town" useless reasoning.
    Aamirus, a lot of stretches and wording manipulation (calling ozy my lock town read when I didn't say that, the "liar" thing, attacking Ozy a lot for weak reasons)

I'm an anti-scum ;)
    Thanks For The Vote Of Confidence.. Man.. But So Sorry To Disappoint You.. But Im Not Scum.. But You Can Live In Your Fantasy Land If Ud Like..

28. ISO #378

29. ISO #379

30. ISO #380

Are you seriously saying that Aamirus is scum because she's minimally active on D1?

Stealth claiming not third party is just about the meme of him always being 3P. I actually believe him when he says it, though, just because I don't see him saying that, even more since the 3P roles aren't inherently evil this game, they're actually more pro-town than pro-mafia by probability.
    I think I will sheep MM

Whatever Blinks alignment is, given his success rate of reading MM and him saying MM is town - MM is town almost always here.

Fairly certain I will just sheep MM at EoD

Even though I can't make an argument for it, it's very anti-logical, I feel like there should be 1-2 wolves between these 3: blink/mag/aamirus
    But each individually - can't not townread them. I guess aamirus you could, but I'm not sure I do..
    Uh, hooray? Lol

I can understand the reasoning about townreading me from your PoV, so okay. But about your reads, do you have actual pairings between the people you named or not? I have the same feeling (there's probably just one wolf in there though, usually some wolves are more hidden than that; this theory is not scientific or anything, but I have faith in it), but how can you not not townread them? Aamirus is straight up scummy and has pretty much nothing going for her, and the two others are not SUUUPER towny, although I do townread them. Unless I misunderstand your use of "can't not townread them"?

31. ISO #381

@OzyWho Lawyer Is Aamirus Correct? Just Wanna Make Sure Im Reading Your Graph Properly..
    And Naz Is The Archon Account..
    sorry, fixed it
    MM Huey Solid Varcron Caustic OzyWho Stealthbomber16 Korvoth Naz/voss Blink Efe Mag Aamirus Yagami
    MM N
    Huey N
    Solid N
    Varcron N
    Caustic N
    OzyWho N
    Stealthbomber16 N
    Korvoth N
    Naz/Voss N
    Blink N
    Efe N
    Mag N
    Aamirus N
    Yagami N
    - Townread
    - Scumread
    - No Read

32. ISO #382

-vote Stealthbomber16

someone vote sb16
    So you're saying that
    ...this post is towny? Really? Can you explain a bit lol

33. ISO #383
    Ganelon

I can actually follow that thought process

34. ISO #384

Are you seriously saying that Aamirus is scum because she's minimally active on D1?

Stealth claiming not third party is just about the meme of him always being 3P. I actually believe him when he says it, though, just because I don't see him saying that, even more since the 3P roles aren't inherently evil this game, they're actually more pro-town than pro-mafia by probability.

Uh, hooray? Lol

I can understand the reasoning about townreading me from your PoV, so okay. But about your reads, do you have actual pairings between the people you named or not? I have the same feeling (there's probably just one wolf in there though, usually some wolves are more hidden than that; this theory is not scientific or anything, but I have faith in it), but how can you not not townread them? Aamirus is straight up scummy and has pretty much nothing going for her, and the two others are not SUUUPER towny, although I do townread them. Unless I misunderstand your use of "can't not townread them"?
    No Im Saying The Play Style Just Feels Different And Off. But Over All Kinda..

35. ISO #385

-vote Stealthbomber16

someone vote sb16
    Oh I forgot to ask: why vote SB16? What did he do (or not do)?

36. ISO #386

but how can you not not townread them? Aamirus is straight up scummy and has pretty much nothing going for her, and the two others are not SUUUPER towny, although I do townread them. Unless I misunderstand your use of "can't not townread them"?
    Nah, you understood it correct.

After ISO'ing aamirus, I'm convinced that's her way of scumhunting.
    Funilly enough, Blink I found to be more questionable. Did you read my post about him? Seems you disagree and townread him.
    Mag I can never not townread, idk how you guys read him last game..

37. ISO #387
    Ganelon

Oh I forgot to ask: why vote SB16? What did he do (or not do)?
    I don't like his PfP
    besides that...........................
    I don't like how he attacked ozy

38. ISO #388
    Ganelon

Oh Yeah Obligatory Stealth Is Gay And Gay = Scum

39. ISO #389

40. ISO #390
    Ganelon

Also I Highly Doubt Puff The Magic Dragon Would Go Through All The Trouble Of The Graph If He Were Scum..
    disagree but ok

41. ISO #391

42. ISO #392

43. ISO #393
    Ganelon

Well Whats The Reason You Disagree? Im Open To The Input.
    scum often do things like that to appear towny.
    its like keeping track of the votes.

44. ISO #394

45. ISO #395

Nah, you understood it correct.

After ISO'ing aamirus, I'm convinced that's her way of scumhunting.
    Funilly enough, Blink I found to be more questionable. Did you read my post about him? Seems you disagree and townread him.
    Mag I can never not townread, idk how you guys read him last game..
    I think that is NOT her way of scumhunting, but her way of playing scum. She tends to stretch like that as scum, much more than she does it as town.

About Magoroth, he got me last game, too, so I can understand :P

About Blink, here's my post:
    Oh no, I'm townreading Blink now. He's confirmed scum

Seriously though, this post seems to have a genuine thought process, it fits with what I think to be Blink's style as town, and the post just makes sense because... well, because it's right lol.
    Maybe not the last part about Magoroth but meh :P
    I still stand by this post. However, yours:
    @Marshmallow Marshall @aamirus @Magoroth

I would like to hear your meta reads on Blinkskater.
    Everything he says is, logically, bullet proof. But it feels to me like he has done 2 things only:
    1. some random meme random posting trolling thing that the bunch of you do.
    2. make bullet proof statements.

That 2nd one is scummy for 2 reasons:
    1) he is being careful. very typical scum thing to do. Also, you would for example never see Frinckles as scum NOT make bullet proof statements as far as I know.
    2) he found something to go for - me - and he sticks to it. Very opportunistic.
    As I said in my opening post:

Which is what I think blinkskater is doing atm

-vote blinkskater

I hate to admit this, but after iso'ing aamirus - I don't scumread her anymore.
    Makes me consider him as a really, really unstable, because your post holds much more weight than mine theory-wise, and it fits with my experience; it also fits with what defeats my scum radar very often, probably the thing I struggle the most with, actually.

~~

I've recently read a very interesting book about arguing, and now I see a lot of things differently... I believe that Ozy is being honest here, and if he's scum, he probably just deserves the win here, so at least from my point of view, I'm going to play as if his thoughts were 100% honest. I'll reconsider if needed, but I think that's the right call here. To come back to the book, the guy said that two persons arguing with the intent to discover the truth, whatever is the kind of truth as long as it's the objective truth (reality), often came home with both having the opinion of the other person. In a situation where you have a town block, as small as it can be (like here (and yes Aamirus, now I do more or less lock Ozy as town)), it tends to happen. And I'm not sure if I'm letting myself be influenced when I shouldn't, or if I'm seeing things from a point of view that's actually better.
    That is why I'll stick with my townread of Blinkskater, but with less faith in it than before.

46. ISO #396

@Marshmallow Marshall
    According to me, Aamirus is the towniest person in here
    Spoiler : Don't open this :
    Being active Asking probing questions Providing a conclusion Putting in effort into the game SCUM HUNTING Making new points Observing reactions
    MM YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
    Huey
    Solid
    Varcron
    Caustic
    OzyWho YES YES YES YES YES YES
    SB16
    Korvoth
    Naz/Voss
    Blink YES YES YES
    Efe
    Mag YES YES YES
    Aamirus YES YES YES YES YES YES
    Yagami YES YES
    Posting WAY too much Posting too little Extreme WIFOM Low effort posting Too careful/self aware IIoA (information instead of analysis) Sheeping too much
    MM
    Huey YES YES
    Solid YES YES
    Varcron YES YES
    Caustic YES YES
    OzyWho
    SB16
    Korvoth YES YES
    Naz/Voss YES YES
    Blink YES YES
    Efe YES YES YES YES
    Mag YES
    Aamirus
    Yagami YES
    MM Huey Solid Varcron Caustic OzyWho Stealthbomber16 Korvoth Naz/voss Blink Efe Mag Aamirus Yagami
    MM N
    Huey N
    Solid N
    Varcron N
    Caustic N
    OzyWho N
    Stealthbomber16 N
    Korvoth N
    Naz/Voss N
    Blink N
    Efe N
    Mag N
    Aamirus N
    Yagami N
    - Townread
    - Scumread
    - No Read

47. ISO #397

48. ISO #398

scum often do things like that to appear towny.
    its like keeping track of the votes.
    I agree with Mag here, btw. What makes Ozy towny isn't specifically that he made the charts thing (even though I townread it a little bit), but that he's defending them and actually getting reads and results from them, and actually contributes with other stuff, which shows that he didn't make them just to not have to actually contribute.

49. ISO #399

@Marshmallow Marshall
    According to me, Aamirus is the towniest person in here
    Spoiler : Don't open this :
    Being active Asking probing questions Providing a conclusion Putting in effort into the game SCUM HUNTING Making new points Observing reactions
    MM YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
    Huey
    Solid
    Varcron
    Caustic
    OzyWho YES YES YES YES YES YES
    SB16
    Korvoth
    Naz/Voss
    Blink YES YES YES
    Efe
    Mag YES YES YES
    Aamirus YES YES YES YES YES YES
    Yagami YES YES
    Posting WAY too much Posting too little Extreme WIFOM Low effort posting Too careful/self aware IIoA (information instead of analysis) Sheeping too much
    MM
    Huey YES YES
    Solid YES YES
    Varcron YES YES
    Caustic YES YES
    OzyWho
    SB16
    Korvoth YES YES
    Naz/Voss YES YES
    Blink YES YES
    Efe YES YES YES YES
    Mag YES
    Aamirus
    Yagami YES
    MM N
    Huey N
    Solid N
    Varcron N
    Caustic N
    OzyWho N
    Stealthbomber16 N
    Korvoth N
    Naz/Voss N
    Blink N
    Efe N
    Mag N
    Aamirus N
    Yagami N
    - Townread
    - Scumread
    - No Read
    Your charts don't include "reaching and creating void cases against people" or "twisting people's words", which is often a scum tell; that's what she does. But hm, I can see your point : she doesn't have a full scummy profile.
    You really think she observes reactions? And by observing reactions, I mean that she would be using them for scumhunting (or townhunting). I didn't really see that. Just quoting posts to continue stretching doesn't count IMO.

50. ISO #400