7 53.85%
  • sasquatch

6 46.15%
Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,400 of 1687
  1. ISO #1351

Re: S-FM One Thousand Rolecards

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Otaku can kill every night and Gyrlander knows that my read on him is true.
    There is literally zero risk in lynching aamirus, unless you share alignments with him.
    HM.... @Gyrlander I trust you. Are you really manipulator?

IF SO. Aamirus shall be the lynch today. And you'll be confirmed NOT TRIAD. Which still doesn't mean that you're not scum. If aamirus flips anything that's not Triad Nymphomaniac, @otakudweeb60 will shoot you tonight.

This plan has 0 bad sides, if both Gyrlander and Otakud agree on this. Even if I still suspect you, this allows us to get rid of a scum for sure (aamirus if you're telling truth or you if you lied).
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #1352

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    yet where is ur vote? =P mmkay

U mean 1 person moved votes off me after hers died first?

ya, blink got hammered. not my fault.

discredit? he discredited himself by saying he's drunk and has no idea what hes doing. lol

did u just reveal ur scum strategy by lining up deaths? not even lynches, but deaths lol So once me and efe are dead, u lynch naz and scum win?? =P lol

oh shit and it continues! lol
    I was forced to use bad sentences because I was shocked and was still trying to not break the rules. WHICH IS PRO TOWN. HAH, SCUM PAINTER! =]
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #1353

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    This post just confirms my lead. lol
    HMMMMM??????

4. ISO #1354

He was the one pushing aamirus day 2 and he was still pushing her this day until just now.
    I'm townreading him for that, then there is MM's reaction towards that and the fact that he claimed to have had his role modified or something like that day 2.
    Who claimed that? I didn't and I don't think Distorted did.

5. ISO #1355

Aamirus if nymphomaniac. If we don't lynch him he will block and maybe kill whoever opposes him.
    3rd suggestion doesn't make sense either. Distorted pushed us on lynching a triad. Why would you kill him for that?
    Okay. Calling it right now: Distorted and Kenny are scum together, and Aamirus is triad.
    -vote aamirus
    @Otakudweeb69 If aamirus flips scum, please shoot Distorted. If he flips town, hell, just lynch me if you want to lol, but you'll lose.

6. ISO #1356

7. ISO #1357

night 3

Spoiler : Lore :

aamirus engaged in a fight to the death against a bear. aamirus lost. They were a Nymphomaniac.

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

No more funky timer shenanigans. It's just an hour-ish as usual.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

8. ISO #1358

day 4

Distorted FUCKING DIED. DO YOU THINK THIS IS A JOKE? A MAN IS DEAD, RALPH! DEAD! His role was Hyper Investigator.

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

With 6 players alive, 4 votes to hammer.

I believe Marsh's mayor votes should no longer count. if they do, votes will be reset and ill make him mayor with 1 vote omegalul

Role List Player List Graveyard
    Any
    Any
    Any
    Any
    Any
    Any
    @Gyrlander
    @Efekannn02
    @Kenny
    @naz
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Otakudweeb69
    @Numbertwo - That One Priest
    @Hybrid - Ammo Vendor
    @blinkskater - Telepath
    @aamirus - Nymphomaniac
    @Distorted - Hyper Investigator
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

9. ISO #1359

10. ISO #1360

11. ISO #1361

12. ISO #1362

all right you pieces of shit.

[Town aligned Satan. N1: no action, N2: attacked naz (she was immune), N3: attacked distorted. No feedback N1/2.
    If distorted is scum, then Kenny is probably citizen, yes, but a scum citizen. If distorted doesn't die, then well he's night immune, neutral-alignment, and evil.
    -gyrlander/efekann as probably town -> shooting is a big nono
    -Kenny-distorted alignment (I honestly think they're both evils) -> distorted softclaimed neutral so if I shoot distorted he's probably gonna be immune if he's scum
    -MM is probably evil -> I don't want to act on that quite yet because attacking him could lead to the death of a townie (he will random attack someone when I visit)
    -and naz as a definitive evil.
    As such, i'm shooting distorted N3. If he isn't dead by end of N3, then that'll tell you guys what you ought to be doing.

In the event of my death:
    if distorted is dead and he is town- lynches should proceed naz -> MM -> kenny
    if distorted is dead and he is scum- lynches should proceed naz -> kenny -> MM
    if distorted is not dead- lynches should proceed naz -> distorted -> kenny -> MM

Just because Kenny is citizen *does not mean he is town*. He may have very well revealed aamirus to get the train off of distorted. If you guys think i'm scum lynch me for all I care but make sure the lynches proceed like this. Naz is the definitive scum here, distorted's flip will reveal kenny's alignment, and MM is just shifty all around.

I can envision a game in which distorted/kenny/naz/aamirus are all the scum, a game in which naz/MM/distorted/aamirus are scum, and naz/MM/kenny/aamirus are all the scum. Of course I may be totally wrong, because there's no guarantee there's 4 scum, but to me starting out with 4 just seems like the most logical choice. And if its 5 there's really no need for me to have this sentence anyway because all the people I mentioned earlier would be scum.

Therefore, I'm shooting distorted. If he flips town we'd have me/Gyr/Efe and we'd have to convince one of the non-teamed scums to lynch Naz, probably MM, I can threaten to nightkill them. Kenny is going to hardcore push on me for killing distorted, but we need him dead by this point. If *I'm* dead then well rip. Any case Distorted needs to go probably.

If I cost us the game, then so be it i'll have stealthbomber neck me for you guys, but this is what I feel ought to happen right now.]

^^ that's the last will I told stealth i wanted to have. he can't confirm nor deny this and i cant quote my inbox directly and its up to you guys whether you believe me or not, i dont really care anymore the cultists have probably turned someone and its probably gyr or kenny and this game is fucked. take this as you will. i had no feedback n3 either.

-vote naz
    Doki doki delete yourself (9'^')9

13. ISO #1363

Well I fucking called it that MM would turbolynch the second he gets a chance. 5 hours before EoD this time.
    So considering Otaku decided to listen to a turbolynching scumbag and not shoot who everyone else was scumreading it's save to say he is triad.
    -vote Otakudweeb69
    alright you fucking converted cultist listen up. everything ive got has been laid on the table. lynch me if you like, I dont think i as a town even have majority anymore.

14. ISO #1364

WELP. MM SCUM AND KENNY CULT GG
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

15. ISO #1365

16. ISO #1366

17. ISO #1367

WHO THE FUCK KILLED DISTORTED
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

18. ISO #1368

19. ISO #1369

20. ISO #1370

21. ISO #1371

Cultists can only convert one time for the entire game btw. I am not a cultist, but they shouldn't be priority regardless, especially when the triad has Satan.
    i'm not even going to defend myself anymore. we've already lost majority. if town is stupid enough to fucking lynch me, then ya'll need to play something that requires a little less brainpower like town of salem or something.

22. ISO #1372

23. ISO #1373

24. ISO #1374

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    I did, stfu you neutral-aligned scum
    NO U
    CHOO CHOO
    -vote OTAKUDWEEB69

25. ISO #1375

MM is fucking town, isn't he?
    No way, a town MM would not turbo

26. ISO #1376

Thing is otaku can kill every night and so far we always had exactly one kill every night.
    The only other player with a killing role is MM and the chance for him to kill anyone night 1 is almost zero. I don't think anyone visited him.
    So looking at otaku's lw and the reads of the people who he killed so far it should be safe to say that he is triad.

27. ISO #1377

I want to say theres a terrorist alignment because stealth made this game so why not put that alignment in. I've never seen it before so i'm sure he was itching to use it. Idk him that well and this is just implying host chose some stuff. dont u DARE reply to this sb16 u must keep ur butt out of it til post game

28. ISO #1378

29. ISO #1379

Thing is otaku can kill every night and so far we always had exactly one kill every night.
    The only other player with a killing role is MM and the chance for him to kill anyone night 1 is almost zero. I don't think anyone visited him.
    So looking at otaku's lw and the reads of the people who he killed so far it should be safe to say that he is triad.
    we did not have a kill n2. you know what i'm not even going to bother responding to your posts. Gyr and efe if you sheep kenny I will literally rip out my hair

30. ISO #1380

Okay. I hammered by mistake because I forgot I had my votes, because of that shocked bullshit. Fuck me lol. HOWEVER...

Aamirus was what Kenny said. So he's indeed Citizen and not Triad. I am still not convinced of his town alignment... but that's a good start! ^^
    Otakudweeb is not Cultist. That's a nice start. And he shot Distorted.
    Distorted was a BLOODY SCUM WHO FOOLED YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! And he was even Cult, as I had predicted... lol.
    You may trust that I am not converted for two reasons: I pushed Distorted all game, and I am a veteran role. I did not alert last night by the way

10 000 apologies for the quick hammer lol

And now,
    -vote naz
    I DO NOT TRUST YOU ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Also, Gyrlander now has gained the LOCK TOWN STATUS! For all the towniness he has shown, and because of Kenny, who is confirmed Citizen (role not alignment) and claimed he was town. I believe those are enough things to lock someone as town.

31. ISO #1381

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    No way, a town MM would not turbo
    Yeah, but a scum MM wouldn't either, because it'd be obvious... I legit FORGOT about my extra vote lol.

32. ISO #1382

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    dawn of the 3rd day

Nobody died

Role List Player List Graveyard
    Any
    Any
    Any
    Any
    Any
    Any
    Any
    Any
    @Gyrlander
    @Distorted
    @Efekannn02
    @Kenny
    @naz
    @aamirus
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Otakudweeb69
    @Numbertwo - That One Priest
    @blinkskater - Telepath
    @Hybrid - Ammo Vendor

Day has been slightly extended to better fit my schedule.
    [Countdown Timers Cannot be Quoted from Other Posts]

5 votes to hammer.

stay tuned for one more post as i figure out how to do something
    ^^

33. ISO #1383

CAN WE TURBO MM SINCE HE WILL KILL WHEN U ATTACK HIM
    -vote MARSHMALLOW MARSHALL

PLUS HE TURBOED YA AAMIRUS WAS SCUM BUT HE HAMMERED.LIKE 5 HRS.EARLY. I GOT HOME FROM WORK TO A CLOSED THREAD
    Yeah no you're scum lol. You are Distorted's convertee send noodles for the pizza once you're dead at EoD :P

34. ISO #1384

-unvote

@Stealthbomber16 I am still Mayor apparently, and I don't want someone to turbo hammer naz lol

35. ISO #1385

we have 3 town votes: me, gyr, and efe
    and 3 scum votes: kenny, MM, and naz.

Most likely if town isn't savant they'll tie the votes vs the scum and nobody will be put up, i'll kill kenny tonight, we'll lynch naz, and finally MM is left.
    Efe is town and I'm scum? Did you see a doctor recently?

36. ISO #1386

@naz , it would be a nice time for a role claim.

37. ISO #1387

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Okay. I hammered by mistake because I forgot I had my votes, because of that shocked bullshit. Fuck me lol. HOWEVER...

Aamirus was what Kenny said. So he's indeed Citizen and not Triad. I am still not convinced of his town alignment... but that's a good start! ^^
    Otakudweeb is not Cultist. That's a nice start. And he shot Distorted.
    Distorted was a BLOODY SCUM WHO FOOLED YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! And he was even Cult, as I had predicted... lol.
    You may trust that I am not converted for two reasons: I pushed Distorted all game, and I am a veteran role. I did not alert last night by the way

10 000 apologies for the quick hammer lol

And now,
    -vote naz
    I DO NOT TRUST YOU ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Also, Gyrlander now has gained the LOCK TOWN STATUS! For all the towniness he has shown, and because of Kenny, who is confirmed Citizen (role not alignment) and claimed he was town. I believe those are enough things to lock someone as town.
    If I had to guess, the game started with 4 evils: distorted!cult,aamirus!triad,naz!neutral,MM!other solo scum/potentially even town tbh. Kenny was citizen the whole time, and was converted by distorted. we need a naz lynch today, a kenny kill tonight, and if the game hasnt ended by then an MM lynch. that's GG.

38. ISO #1388

@Kenny what are your investigation results? Unless you call on the WIFOM amendment, equivalent of the 5th on Mafia.

39. ISO #1389

40. ISO #1390

@naz , it would be a nice time for a role claim.
    u rly gonna let the triad w a kill every night live over me? ur a fool

41. ISO #1391

we have 3 town votes: me, gyr, and efe
    and 3 scum votes: kenny, MM, and naz.

Most likely if town isn't savant they'll tie the votes vs the scum and nobody will be put up, i'll kill kenny tonight, we'll lynch naz, and finally MM is left.
    1) We don't know if Gyrlander was recruited night 2 or not. I was on him night 1, but it's still possible for distorted to either have gone for numbertwo or otaku that night. Or he didn't even use that action.
    2) At this point a triad MM doesn't even see likely anymore. otaku just now said he's scumreading MM but decided to shoot the guy only MM wanted dead instead of going for MM.
    3) I am not a cultist.

42. ISO #1392

43. ISO #1393

@Kenny what are your investigation results? Unless you call on the WIFOM amendment, equivalent of the 5th on Mafia.
    he already said this 2.
    n1: gyrlandr the town thief
    n2: aamirus the triad whatever maniac
    n3: efekann the town enslaved furry.

44. ISO #1394

45. ISO #1395

I believe we need to take out Naz before cult spreads. But I scumread Efekann a lot because shocking me, even if it was probably very funny to watch, was an obviously anti town move.

46. ISO #1396

1) We don't know if Gyrlander was recruited night 2 or not. I was on him night 1, but it's still possible for distorted to either have gone for numbertwo or otaku that night. Or he didn't even use that action.
    2) At this point a triad MM doesn't even see likely anymore. otaku just now said he's scumreading MM but decided to shoot the guy only MM wanted dead instead of going for MM.
    3) I am not a cultist.
    Why did you straight up say you and distorted were on the same team tho yesterday

Also i'm not cult, i'm still neutral otherwise he would have been able 2 kill me

47. ISO #1397

48. ISO #1398

I was on Efekannn02 this night, his role is enslaved furry, his alignment is town and for some dumb reason he actually did nothing tonight.
    Incredible

49. ISO #1399

50. ISO #1400

u rly gonna let the triad w a kill every night live over me? ur a fool
    1: that is not a defense lol that's more like a scum claim naz...
    2: who is the "triad"?
    3: this is not a role claim