S-FM 248 The Smith's - Page 40
Register

User Tag List

Page 40 of 77 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 50 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 2,000 of 3805
  1. ISO #1951

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Shit I ignore all that completely because it's so easy to lie. If some1 here is actually taking those seriously I'm lmfao
    yes because information is not something you need to know. You know who is scumteam, and who is not. so you push against the people you KNOW you have to lynch. you dont need to FIND people for future lynches.

2. ISO #1952

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    dude you are pushing for a fast lynch, no evidence behind it other than u are counter claiming me. 0 reasons behind why you supposdely gave a gun to efekannn of all people (when majority of town disagreed with that....as well as common sense) - and absolutely nothing to back anything you say up.
    You sir. You ignore my multiple posts now explaining myself. If ppl really can't see me posting all the replies to all the questions you just asked then town is fucked.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

3. ISO #1953

inactvie lurking pretty much all of day 1 and come out charging day 2 100% positive on scum teams? no dude.
    Hm its the weekend now distorted. Guess whos off their 12 hr shifts now.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

4. ISO #1954

You sir. You ignore my multiple posts now explaining myself. If ppl really can't see me posting all the replies to all the questions you just asked then town is fucked.
    your "mutliple" posts. literally that is all you have done all game. lol now u know the entire scumteam? and push for a FAST day 1 lynch? anyone else who just claimed TPR u discredited? I mean Noz just claimed auditor or w/e and can prove weapons - YOU INSTNATLY LABELED HIM SCUM. He is more likely a TPR than scum, but just INSTANTLY because you KNOW it would discredit you, not me lol.

You already knew what his information would reveal because you know he is not on your team.

5. ISO #1955

@Marshmallow Marshall yes, address SCV doing this.

your "mutliple" posts. literally that is all you have done all game. lol now u know the entire scumteam? and push for a FAST day 1 lynch? anyone else who just claimed TPR u discredited? I mean Noz just claimed auditor or w/e and can prove weapons - YOU INSTNATLY LABELED HIM SCUM. He is more likely a TPR than scum, but just INSTANTLY because you KNOW it would discredit you, not me lol.

You already knew what his information would reveal because you know he is not on your team.

6. ISO #1956

7. ISO #1957

8. ISO #1958

I work two half days Friday and Saturday now. Otherwise I'm here to save this damn town from itself.
    anyone else who just claimed TPR u discredited? I mean Noz just claimed auditor or w/e and can prove weapons - YOU INSTNATLY LABELED HIM SCUM. He is more likely a TPR than scum, but just INSTANTLY because you KNOW it would discredit you, not me lol.

9. ISO #1959

ok
    -vote marluxion
    Says OK to blink for a Marluxion lynch because of promised information. @blinkskater WHERE IS THAT FREAKING INFORMATION.
    -vote unvote
    3rd scum could be many people, could be rumox u both seem to label eachother town highly.

Also, no interaction really at all. You told him to stop sounding scummy a few times, but not with pushes like you usually do.
    the LACK of interaction is more what im seeing. You always tend to push and poke at him throughout games, i didnt really see that there other than u almost giving him advice on stop sounding scummy
    This makes me realize that Distorted was the one pushing me, along with Magoroth. I was heavily townread by most people. +townpoints
    i put him in L-1 and if u want me to again I will. You said you have info to gain from it so i trust you on that.
    Yeah. BUT WHERE IS THAT INFO?
    we have more days and no night kills possible tonight - so if im going to bite the bullet on some1 i have no read on i will
    Legit
    could be efekannn, could me fiez, could be blink, could be yagami,
    My possible scummates lol
    ive also never seen you defend SCV this hard. Also my primary lead on this is VOTING PATTERNS not interactions.
    It's true I've defended Scv a lot, after a re-read. I guess that was legit...
    you keep SCV as a null read literally all game - yet defend him very hard off of marlu, whom i wonder why is not another null read?
    Scum points here though. I had already explained my read on Marluxion several times.
    we would need fiel, naz, and @Light_Yagami to vote as well to make it happen since we need 5 more votes.

@Fielzanks
    @Light_Yagami
    @naz
    About the impossibility of Scv lynch
    I dont think we can get the votes on SCV
    exactly, as town he does nothing BUT push lynches and fish for people to be voted.
    True dat...
    you now seem angry over an SCV lynch
    -vote scvmurderer
    @Fielzanks try SCV he is the only 1 we have a chance at since so many are AFk
    IN 5 MINUTES IF WE CANT GET IT DONE SWITCH BACK TO MARLU THEN
    I would honestly prefer SCV over MM

-vote scvmurderer

MM even as scum helps the game keep moving forward.
    if im wrong here i dont want to lose MM if he is town =(
    Why is evryone on @Marshmallow Marshall .... i thought we just agreed SCV lol
    what role do u claim then? fast
    no roleclaim on a big push? hm. Make me think he could have claimed a fishy role though.
    SCV IF UR TOWN CLAIM A ROLE
    @blinkskater isnt voting SCV either....yet he was helping push this. @blinkskater 4 MINUTES LEFT
    Strange from Blink.
    -vote marluxion

FUCK IT SCV WONT HAPPEN GIVE BLINK AND MM THEIR LYNCH
    Oh well
    BLINK AND SCVMURDERER = SCUM TEAM

Blink agreed and helped push this ONLY if it would go to MM not SCV
    1 MINUTE LEFT WE WILL NOT MAKE SCV SINCE BLINK WONT VOTE HIM AND WE WOULD STILL NEED 2 MORE VOTES JUST HIT FKING MARLUXION TO EASE EVERYONE ELSES THOUGHTS W/E
    i said at 3 minutes im chaning back to marluxion if we cant make the SCV vote happen. since marlxuion has 2 afks on him and people want him the most it seems. so we at 1 minute im chagning back to what we CAN get
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    -vote marluxion
    lol fuck it
    And that's it, the 100 last posts implying Distorted. What do we notice from that:

- No scummy interactions. If Distorted is scum, none of the players that took part in the debate are scum with him.

- More towny posts than scummy posts.

- No intent to push lynches for lynches.

- Detailed thoughts.

I don't think a scum would do such a thing at such a chaotic EoD. So, I didn't read the stuff y'all mad guys just posted, but
    -vote Scvmurderer
    He's scum. Else it's Distorted. So Distorted, you better be damn sure. Your blood & and your future kids?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

10. ISO #1960

Who said I demanded a fast day Lynch? Stop putting words in my mouth scum

11. ISO #1961

12. ISO #1962

u know what, im in with that. especially since i am, actual in literally, disbelief right now that that MM is not voting SCV lol - so i guess that makes senes. Ill find my read from D1 where i list MM not pushing at SCV, and now to think of it MM got very defensive when i brought that up.
    Lol nope read my post.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

13. ISO #1963

anyone else who just claimed TPR u discredited? I mean Noz just claimed auditor or w/e and can prove weapons - YOU INSTNATLY LABELED HIM SCUM. He is more likely a TPR than scum, but just INSTANTLY because you KNOW it would discredit you, not me lol.

BS I GAURANTEE NOZ IS YOUR SCUM BUDDY COVERING FOR YOU.

14. ISO #1964

Well, Noz claimed Tracker but with Auditor description...

15. ISO #1965

Closing thought before I sleep: Came into Day 2 feeling bad that I hammered MARL, his reads on me were why I ended up going through with it, when I am town and someone strongly reads me as scum I instantly get suspect of that. Also Him saying that something like punctuation and the way efe typed were anti town I STRONGLY disagreed with, but let it be known that I wanted the MM lynch I was pretty set in that, But everyone was happy to jump on MARL I even said MARL went up to quick that's why I changed to wanted MM lynched near EOD and he nor SCV were even close to getting put up. So MM's play day 2 is nothing NOTHING like he plays as town, if he were town the start of day 2 would have been a quest, no a fucking WORLD WAR 3 mission to lynch me. and he would have stopped at nothing to do so. Now onto Distorted He's been reading my Interactions/Actions CORRECT all game. He saw my intentions for doing certain things that i did, and guessed them to a Tee, If he were TRUELY scum he would have painted those actions as SCUMMY NOT TOWNY. He correctly called out I was trying to bait Rigger into giving me items, and gave me towncred for that. Scum would have painted me wanting weapons SCUMMY. Nobody has defended Distorted. I had to put on that "Show" to paint a clearer picture for everyone (myself) included to see the scum for who they really were, It's been fun tonight guys Nite Nite

16. ISO #1966

BS I GAURANTEE NOZ IS YOUR SCUM BUDDY COVERING FOR YOU.
    Hm. Somewhere very close to EoD, in the last minutes, I had the same feeling I'm having now. The feeling of you being fucking scum.

17. ISO #1967

Closing thought before I sleep: Came into Day 2 feeling bad that I hammered MARL, his reads on me were why I ended up going through with it, when I am town and someone strongly reads me as scum I instantly get suspect of that. Also Him saying that something like punctuation and the way efe typed were anti town I STRONGLY disagreed with, but let it be known that I wanted the MM lynch I was pretty set in that, But everyone was happy to jump on MARL I even said MARL went up to quick that's why I changed to wanted MM lynched near EOD and he nor SCV were even close to getting put up. So MM's play day 2 is nothing NOTHING like he plays as town, if he were town the start of day 2 would have been a quest, no a fucking WORLD WAR 3 mission to lynch me. and he would have stopped at nothing to do so. Now onto Distorted He's been reading my Interactions/Actions CORRECT all game. He saw my intentions for doing certain things that i did, and guessed them to a Tee, If he were TRUELY scum he would have painted those actions as SCUMMY NOT TOWNY. He correctly called out I was trying to bait Rigger into giving me items, and gave me towncred for that. Scum would have painted me wanting weapons SCUMMY. Nobody has defended Distorted. I had to put on that "Show" to paint a clearer picture for everyone (myself) included to see the scum for who they really were, It's been fun tonight guys Nite Nite
    You realize I didn't want to lynch you right on D2 start, right? Going for Scv. If he's scum you're next. Plus, you didn't even name Scv in your post...

18. ISO #1968

Omg, town cannot be saved. I'm going to bed go bicker amongst yourselves about how distorted is the real gunsmith and I'm the fake. Either way he dies tonight from efe.

19. ISO #1969

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    You realize I didn't want to lynch you right on D2 start, right? Going for Scv. If he's scum you're next. Plus, you didn't even name Scv in your post...
    You sir are either scum again or easily manipulated.

20. ISO #1970

Why cant an auditor claim be looked at?

@Scvmurderer why do you INSTANTLY label him as scum?
    Because he didn't claim Auditor, simple as that. Also read my short ISO on you at EoD. @Distorted

21. ISO #1971

Omg, town cannot be saved. I'm going to bed go bicker amongst yourselves about how distorted is the real gunsmith and I'm the fake. Either way he dies tonight from efe.
    Oh yeah. If Scv flips scum, ARMORSMITH GIVE A NIGHT VEST TO DISTORTED.

22. ISO #1972

Who said I demanded a fast day Lynch? Stop putting words in my mouth scum
    "now now now" "dealying lynch delaying lynch" this is just from a fast search.
    I am very certain. He said he gave gun to magaroth so theres ur target. And noz is just being so scummy with his defense of him and his random convenient role claim to try and delay the lynch.
    I swear blink is gonna cost the town this game if he doesnt stop making himself look like scum.
    Either way Distorteds claim is easily fake.. Lynch him now

I think noz is trying to delay distorteds lynch. He must be scum too

DISTORTED HAS REVEALED HIMSELF AS THE SCUM. DONT FALL FOR HIS NEXT CLAIM ABOUT IT BEING A FAKE CALL. LYNCH HIM NOW

How are you so sure of trackers? What if there are none and you are scum delaying?

23. ISO #1973

"now now now" "dealying lynch delaying lynch" this is just from a fast search.
    Lol gotta admit he repeats himself a lot :P

24. ISO #1974

25. ISO #1975

Btw @Distorted @Scvmurderer @blinkskater my read on you is dependant of today's flip. I'll just pull you all in a "null".

26. ISO #1976

27. ISO #1977

28. ISO #1978

how can u guarantee that? literally.... we had a TPR reveal who can tell what came from which role - and rather than that giving comfort it drove you to start acting for an even faster lynch.
    What makes me townread you and Noz and little bit more is that you wanted to take the day to discuss. Not Scv nor Blink.

29. ISO #1979

I don't think a scum would do such a thing at such a chaotic EoD. So, I didn't read the stuff y'all mad guys just posted, but
    -vote Scvmurderer
    He's scum. Else it's Distorted. So Distorted, you better be damn sure. Your blood & and your future kids?
    So?

30. ISO #1980

Because he didn't claim Auditor, simple as that. Also read my short ISO on you at EoD. @Distorted
    Stop saying he claimed Tracker with Auditor description. He said two times that he could see if items were faked, evils or town. He also said that he checked me and had no results, thus that I had no items. It goes perfectly with what he said.

31. ISO #1981

why am i always targeted in these kind of plans =( lol

32. ISO #1982

33. ISO #1983

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Stop saying he claimed Tracker with Auditor description. He said two times that he could see if items were faked, evils or town. He also said that he checked me and had no results, thus that I had no items. It goes perfectly with what he said.
    You not having items being true doesn't mean him being tracker being true. Lemme check possible feedback.

34. ISO #1984

And right when we're suspecting a MM + SCV team you go off voting him jumping on the old Blink+SCV wagon to try to win Distorted to your side? @Marshmallow Marshall
    Yah totally, go read my short ISO on distorted and come back later...

35. ISO #1985

You're seen as the most dangerous player. You're manipulative, even though people knows you're manipulative they get manipulated, and you can bullshit through an entire game because you're good at painting targets on others.
    You're lucky though that I think you're not the scum here because you're the perfect scapegoat for a perfect keikaku.

36. ISO #1986

Oh yeah. If Scv flips scum, ARMORSMITH GIVE A NIGHT VEST TO DISTORTED.
    i actually think a vest should go to some1 else. I wont be able to give weapons if i vest. so if we have an armorsmith hopefully we can find a better pesron to give them to today.

DO NOT SPEED LYNCH SCV SINCE SO MANY DIFF THINGS CAN BE DISCUSSED TO HAPPEN AT NIGHT STILL.

and there is still a lot of info that can be gotten from today.

37. ISO #1987

Because you're the best target for any town or scum plan... You're reactive and clever, so everyone's sure to get something out of it :P

38. ISO #1988

39. ISO #1989

i actually think a vest should go to some1 else. I wont be able to give weapons if i vest. so if we have an armorsmith hopefully we can find a better pesron to give them to today.

DO NOT SPEED LYNCH SCV SINCE SO MANY DIFF THINGS CAN BE DISCUSSED TO HAPPEN AT NIGHT STILL.

and there is still a lot of info that can be gotten from today.
    K Scv is the lynch today =) you just did the townslip I was waiting for.

40. ISO #1990

Your ISO feels like a LAMIST.
    I kinda didn't name myself. You know what's LAMIST...?

41. ISO #1991

And I'm realizing since the narrative is against Scv, @Fielzanks is drawing attention off. Isn't it, Fiel?

42. ISO #1992

@Hybrid you are not THAT busy IRL, I see you pop in the discord.... POP HERE TOO

43. ISO #1993

44. ISO #1994

45. ISO #1995

Angry Re: S-FM The Smith's

about to start reading but I wanted to post this:
    -vote distorted

wtf dude what was all that voting everyone up for? that was the messiest shit ever.
    also ur a confirmed liar, You Never Sent N00dz
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

46. ISO #1996

47. ISO #1997

What a fucking mess of an EoD.

I am 99% certain SuperJack would only put in one Weaponsmith so my opinion is it's either @Distorted or @Scvmurderer that goes today, unless we can discuss a better target. I am taking my sweet ass time making my decision because cause like I said, I believe we only have one Weaponsmith and its probably the most important proactive Town role. With the lynch yesterday, we are probably looking at going down to 6 Town tonight as I believe the Rigger and Mafia have passed a gun to themselves. Make that 5 if we mislynch again.

@Magoroth @Efekannn02

48. ISO #1998

Quote by naz
    "people won't vote mm because he is people's top town reads
    idk about scv"
    -She didnt help vote scv either, but voted on marl (was there the entire time EoD)

SCV had 1 afk on him, was at L-3 and MM was at L-5 with 2 minutes left NO WAY to get taht lynch. I also said at 2 minutes im going back to Marluxion because blink said he has confirmed information after he is lynched. no he is protecting SCV and was leading a mis-lynch.

This is most of my LW.
    First of all, you wanted to try to vote MM AND SCV, moved yourself to scv with like 3 minutes left in the game. I shouldn't have erased the quotes you put, but he started soft claiming some kind of power role. Why the fuck would I move my vote last minute OFF MY top scum read to sheep someone you wanted to lynch?
    Moving onto page 35..
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

49. ISO #1999

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    -vote distorted

wtf dude what was all that voting everyone up for? that was the messiest shit ever.
    checking for alignments. Voting patterns. Best time is at end of day. You've played enough with me to know that i stand by scum will NOT vote eachother up to stand, but will guilty. I see inno/guilty as early voting, but hwen a train starts scums will back off fast and wont vote eacohther up past L-4/L-3. I jumped between 4 people EoD to see who would vote who.

50. ISO #2000

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    -vote distorted

also - if i was scum I woulda just taken the easy mislynches lol why put in that effort? coulda allowed marluxion to get lynched, then went for blink for pushing that lynch or even allowed hybrid/noz to get lynched.