S-FM 241: Fableblood III - The Return of Haloden - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

Re: S-FM Fableblood III - The Return of Haloden

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Marsh your vote is kinda shitty. You quoted his first post as being scummy. Can you tell me why his following posts are scummy to you?

Also you chose to pressure someone who left. That doesn't really do much.
    I said that I had to get into pages of reading, remember? I didn't know he was off. But
    -unvote
    , I saw what I wanted to see. I know it's ridiculous to vote and unvote in the next post, but I did it. YAY!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #202

3. ISO #203

4. ISO #204

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I never said I didn't want to pressure.
    Huh? You said it was early to vote, and criticized the one that voted someone fast... It was not on the same page, but you said a thing and came back on it after a few posts. Why would you do that as town? I don't see. As scum? To confuse the Town and give false reasonings.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #205

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Efe is always like this. He is a null read and you will get very few slips from him about his role. He is always a safe neutral lynch at all times of game.
    I don't like this post. A safe neutral lynch? You speak as it he was a kind of secured lynch. Who wants secured lynches? Not townies...

6. ISO #206

7. ISO #207

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Huh? You said it was early to vote, and criticized the one that voted someone fast... It was not on the same page, but you said a thing and came back on it after a few posts. Why would you do that as town? I don't see. As scum? To confuse the Town and give false reasonings.
    You know as well as I do that taking your time in the mod to gather information is the best strategy. I was trying to use that here because it works VERY WELL. But seems the people here are not so "trolly" and the vote pressure actually MEANS something compared to the mod where people just throw out random votes for no reason other than to watch a random person get lynched.

8. ISO #208

9. ISO #209

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    pressure and vote are two completely different words. voting someone is voting someone. pressureing someone is asking questions learning more...... am i the only one who see's this logic?
    no, that is what i was doing, putting PRESSURE on RLVG for his vote. Now I am putting pressure on SCV, with a vote because he is still active here. so, put the pressure on

10. ISO #210

You know as well as I do that taking your time in the mod to gather information is the best strategy. I was trying to use that here because it works VERY WELL. But seems the people here are not so "trolly" and the vote pressure actually MEANS something compared to the mod where people just throw out random votes for no reason other than to watch a random person get lynched.
    It still doesn't explain. You are being very defensive, right now. Also, mind to give us a list of the informations you gathered? =)

11. ISO #211

Ok I finished reading! I might re-read later more in depth... but now at least I know what's happening

12. ISO #212

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    -vote scvmurderer

CHOO CHOO CHOO
    Hhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh?

13. ISO #213

14. ISO #214

What do you think? I think that scv guy is town.
    LOL at scvmurderer saying he thinks he, himself is town.

Random aside, I'm feeling better about Distorted. I think I have a better sense of where he's coming from and it seems like everything he says is consistent with the viewpoint of someone who plays mafia on the mod who is coming in here trying to be protown. I'd put unknown and distorted in my town pile for now.

I think scvmurderer hasn't really contributed much yet but I like this quote where he seems to be scum hiding in plain sight.

And Im armadyus but you dont see shouting it
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216

17. ISO #217

It still doesn't explain. You are being very defensive, right now. Also, mind to give us a list of the informations you gathered? =)
    -Efekannn left a very suspect first few phrases that looked like he was trying "too hard" from what efe usually does in the mod to convince people he is not evil (the reverse psychology with the comment at the end of "im just pretending to be town", which he likes to do when evil in the mod)
    -RS voted him pretty quickly, with good reasoning behind it I do agree on that, but I felt that it was a fast vote since nobody was here and no opinions given, there was the potential for it trying to be an "easy lynch" on a small bit of evidence.
    -Blink then pointed out RS could be possibly "hinting" at he knows who he is due to the early vote, since there was enough time for him to remove his vote when more ppl get on (which he did just that)
    -I was questioning RL about why he was so strong on voting efe, and scv comes in and votes me saying im trying to lynch efe
    -RS then chagnes his vote to me after SCV votes me, and the heat is now OFF of RL
    -I then questioned SCV why hes voting me for "trying to lynch efe" when he is not voting WITH the person who was trying to lynch efe in the first place.
    -SCV is still active on the forums and not responding or ocmmenting on his opinions of all this shit going on right now.

18. ISO #218

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    LOL at scvmurderer saying he thinks he, himself is town.

Random aside, I'm feeling better about Distorted. I think I have a better sense of where he's coming from and it seems like everything he says is consistent with the viewpoint of someone who plays mafia on the mod who is coming in here trying to be protown. I'd put unknown and distorted in my town pile for now.

I think scvmurderer hasn't really contributed much yet but I like this quote where he seems to be scum hiding in plain sight.
    This one time i was Dragon head quoted it day 1 and won the game just saying

19. ISO #219

I was curious who would jump on my train.
    At the current moment you are the clear best lynch target since I'm at least getting small kernels of town from everyone else.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

20. ISO #220

Since I like lists a lot...

The Scvmurderer Train

=» L-2
    =» Accusated of nothing clearly by his voters
    =» Suspected of wanting to get easy lynches, and to jump on every possible train
    =» Lack of explicit reasons to lynch

The Distorted Train

=» L-3
    =» Detailed accusations of defensiveness and contradiction; general apathy and no intent to make the game advance, apparently
    =» Suspected of being Armadyus Follower
    =» Reasons to lynch good enough in the writer's opinion
    -vote Distorted

21. ISO #221

The Scvmurderer Train

=» L-2
    =» Suspected of wanting to get easy lynches, and to jump on every possible train

The Distorted Train

=» L-3
    =» Detailed accusations of defensiveness and contradiction; general apathy and no intent to make the game advance, apparently
    -vote Distorted
    umm read the post i just left and quoted u in, there is plenty of reason right there lol

22. ISO #222

23. ISO #223

Is that post blurry to anyone else?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

24. ISO #224

The Scvmurderer Train

=» L-2

The Distorted Train

=» L-3
    -vote Distorted
    Hm, I dont actually think Distorted is scummy. While your reasons are correct I find Whad more eager to lynch and he has come back at every1 with an scum accusation. I feel Whad is the better lynch.

-vote Whad
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

25. ISO #225

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    This is Mafia on the forums with 40 hours, you don't need to say you need to afk for a quick bathroom break, having a short meal, or anything.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

26. ISO #226

27. ISO #227

Whoa this SCV train built up fairly quickly, like in the scheme of 15 minutes...

28. ISO #228

Hm, I dont actually think Distorted is scummy. While your reasons are correct I find Whad more eager to lynch and he has come back at every1 with an scum accusation. I feel Whad is the better lynch.

-vote Whad
    @Scvmurderer you still have not clarified to me why you voted me for wanting to lynch efe, and not said 1 word about the person who was ACTUALLY trying to lynch him.

29. ISO #229

-Efekannn left a very suspect first few phrases that looked like he was trying "too hard" from what efe usually does in the mod to convince people he is not evil (the reverse psychology with the comment at the end of "im just pretending to be town", which he likes to do when evil in the mod)
    -RS voted him pretty quickly, with good reasoning behind it I do agree on that, but I felt that it was a fast vote since nobody was here and no opinions given, there was the potential for it trying to be an "easy lynch" on a small bit of evidence.
    -Blink then pointed out RS could be possibly "hinting" at he knows who he is due to the early vote, since there was enough time for him to remove his vote when more ppl get on (which he did just that)
    -I was questioning RL about why he was so strong on voting efe, and scv comes in and votes me saying im trying to lynch efe
    -RS then chagnes his vote to me after SCV votes me, and the heat is now OFF of RL
    -I then questioned SCV why hes voting me for "trying to lynch efe" when he is not voting WITH the person who was trying to lynch efe in the first place.
    -SCV is still active on the forums and not responding or ocmmenting on his opinions of all this shit going on right now.
    I don't know if I should put all this on the "Welcome to FM, Distorted..." table or on the "" table. People get back some day and react to your vote, even if it's not instant.

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231

@Scvmurderer you still have not clarified to me why you voted me for wanting to lynch efe, and not said 1 word about the person who was ACTUALLY trying to lynch him.
    Hm, distorted. I voted you and tried to start a train on myself to see who was scummy. But you keep trying to come off as suspect for god knows why. Keep it up and I'll want to lynch you over whad.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

32. ISO #232

-vote Whad
    Whad? He's being super aggressive and looks like someone who wants to make things move. I get a town vibe from him. But I like the fact that you're pushing on a place noone has pushed yet.

33. ISO #233

Whad? He's being super aggressive and looks like someone who wants to make things move. I get a town vibe from him. But I like the fact that you're pushing on a place noone has pushed yet.
    Maybe theres a reason no one has pushed him

34. ISO #234

35. ISO #235

am I the only 1 that finds that odd???

@Marshmallow Marshall You do not see that as odd?
    One thing I know: you guys are not scum together.

Now, is one of you scum? I wonder. Scv was off during the first hour of D1, I think. I'd like to have an answer on that too. But my vote stays where he is. I love my vote. He's my baby. And don't try to take him off you. NO. NO. NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

36. ISO #236

37. ISO #237

Yes i find it odd, but if he was going to make something up he probally would have done it allready, also, I don't see how distorted lit would land him on the scum table i have no idea of your logic mm
    Because you're new too ^^

Trying to stop reads from being made by delaying play is scummy. It doesn't profit town in any point.

38. ISO #238

39. ISO #239

40. ISO #240

41. ISO #241

Because you're new too ^^

Trying to stop reads from being made by delaying play is scummy. It doesn't profit town in any point.
    he's not trying to stop reads by delaying he is saying he wanted to gather more information from the people who were not around yet, which means not insta lynching = good for town in my opinion

42. ISO #242

because he has a vote on me lol he voted and just vanished. he was very active before that vote.
    It's called "having a life". Lol.

43. ISO #243

44. ISO #244

he's not trying to stop reads by delaying he is saying he wanted to gather more information from the people who were not around yet, which means not insta lynching = good for town in my opinion
    Insta lynching = BAD

Insta pressuring in a nightless setup = NECESSARY

45. ISO #245

he asked why I wanted his vote specifically, I gave the answer.
    Weird lapsus. Opinion*

I'd like to see him too, though.

46. ISO #246

Every scum with an ounce of thought in brain usually plays that 'm delaying the vote card. Its a mute point and is not a reason for being town.

47. ISO #247

Every scum with an ounce of thought in brain usually plays that 'm delaying the vote card. Its a mute point and is not a reason for being town.
    That’s not true at all lol. Are you suggesting that everyone who instantly voted is either stupid or Town? Because that’s a long list of people.

48. ISO #248

@Scvmurderer it still shows u are active on the forums right now, I will remove my vote if u can tell me logically WHY you voted me saying I was trying to lynch efe over the person ACTUALLY VOTING him. without even questioning him on it.
    Why are you being so friendly? You are offering someone a chance to take off you’re pressure vote. I don’t like how it seems like you don’t want retaliation being one of the top lunches currently.

49. ISO #249

Your*

50. ISO #250

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    That’s not true at all lol. Are you suggesting that everyone who instantly voted is either stupid or Town? Because that’s a long list of people.
    So your saying its wrong to vote people and everyone who did is stupid? That a long list of people you don't like.