S-FM A Forum Mafia Spring Beginning - Page 16
Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
  1. ISO #751

Re: S-FM A Forum Mafia Spring Beginning

-vote Alijach

Fuck this, I don't care. Fury seems much more consistent and shows correct facts. If he's deceiving me, then good job. No more to say.

Fury is talking like I do when I play sc2mod trying to convince dumb town. HE CAN'T BE SCUM1!!!1111

Thank you Anonymous Donor

2. ISO #752

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    -vote Alijach

Fuck this, I don't care. Fury seems much more consistent and shows correct facts. If he's deceiving me, then good job. No more to say.

Fury is talking like I do when I play sc2mod trying to convince dumb town. HE CAN'T BE SCUM1!!!1111
    Jesus christ thank you. I'm losing my god damn mind trying to convince Rachyl

3. ISO #753

4. ISO #754

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    What do you even mean what you suspect happened? If I was scum, then why the fuck would I keep Rachyl alive who honestly wanted me dead? I legitimately expected Rachyl to die because I have no fucking clue why she didn't die night 1. Only an idiot would not kill doctor day 1, and I think you went afk and ccantman was the idiot who had to make all the decisions. Someone who didn't kill doctor night 1 that she revealed is an idiot and I think ccantman was that idiot. If he was legitimately that dumb, then how do you expect him to be capable of higher level play?
    Because you were expecting to find the sheriff first, as it happened, and keep the roleblock on Doctor, as it happened to dougler's death, making her useless in this game, and make her look really suspicious. BTW, it seems that you're ranting in third person for having a bad partner that failed you in following your strat, and now you blame him for that throw

Your posts are from the perspective that ccantman was good enough to pull all these elaborate and complex strategies, but he proved himself a noob when he night 1 didn't kill Rachyl. By the way, you were afk so he didn't have a partner to guide him.
    I'm a first timer, and I thought about that strat with only the 20 something post I made, plus watching your reactions on that.

5. ISO #755

Quote Originally Posted by Alijach View Post
    Because you were expecting to find the sheriff first, as it happened, and keep the roleblock on Doctor, as it happened to dougler's death, making her useless in this game, and make her look really suspicious. BTW, it seems that you're ranting in third person for having a bad partner that failed you in following your strat, and now you blame him for that throw

I'm a first timer, and I thought about that strat with only the 20 something post I made, plus watching your reactions on that.
    How the hell would killing someone randomly be you expecting to find the sheriff? Why the hell wouldn't you just kill the confirmed doc? It's like taking a shot into the crowd when you could just for sure kill a confirmed town? Like it makes 0 fucking sense to me why Rachyl didn't die n1, and it's only something that I could see a noob doing day 1 with an afk partner.

6. ISO #756

But of course it makes sense to me because either you afk'd through it or you told ccantman to do it. No wonder.

7. ISO #757

You're too afraid to vote me because if you do it makes you look like scum. Everyone knows this.
    I'm afraid of being wrong, and that Gyr is the scum, making the hammer vote on you, and throwing the game.

IF, and it's a big IF, mafia didn't attack, that would mean that Gyr is expecting for make a scum call on me, for being the afk, and then claiming the day before that I was scummy enough.

8. ISO #758

9. ISO #759

I'm afraid of being wrong, and that Gyr is the scum, making the hammer vote on you, and throwing the game.

IF, and it's a big IF, mafia didn't attack, that would mean that Gyr is expecting for make a scum call on me, for being the afk, and then claiming the day before that I was scummy enough.
    Except Gyrlander LITERALLY said "Get fury tomorrow," so once again you're caught lying. Want me to quote it?

10. ISO #760
    Rachyl

-unvote

11. ISO #761

How the hell would killing someone randomly be you expecting to find the sheriff? Why the hell wouldn't you just kill the confirmed doc? It's like taking a shot into the crowd when you could just for sure kill a confirmed town? Like it makes 0 fucking sense to me why Rachyl didn't die n1, and it's only something that I could see a noob doing day 1 with an afk partner.
    Because, I can't remember if it was ccantman, he said that everyone claiming citizen revealed the sheriff by taking out of the list the roles of people who are claiming citizen, as mafia knows who is the town, but not the special role, unless, of course, the doctor revealed before.

12. ISO #762

13. ISO #763
    Rachyl

-vote Alijach

14. ISO #764

15. ISO #765

16. ISO #766

Alijach was a Citizen.

Rachyl was nightkilled by Fury, Rachyl was a Doctor

The mafia Have won! Which are Fury & ccantman

@Trine Totally fogive you for not turing up, as I did say it was in march, but ended pushing the game to start earlier.

@Enoch I would reccomend, if you want to play again, to reply to me when I talk to you, and be much more active in the game. Communication is key, and if you can't even communicate with the host then that needs to be addressed.

@Dimento Don't worry! There are always more games open, Dimento was focusing on the release of his Arcade game he has been working on and missed the game.

@Varnic You was lynched D1, but thats the life of FM it happens ^^ Do play again :P Would really like to see what you can really do!

@ccantman The Mafia communicated quite well, and they made a the correct night actions, blocking the revealed doctor and killing the sheriff on N1. Very Impressive for your first game.

@srceenplay Where did you find us? ^^ I know you are not too new, as my other site contacts informed me, totally didn't mind though, you did very well and your experience helped the game to progress. I am proud of you.

@Alijach I was impressed of your play when you where around ^^ I'm sorry about your real life emergency but glad its storted out

@thedougler Spot on with your LW, you did manage to work out who the scum where ^^ People did think you where scum though.

@Rachyl You have made the biggest improvement Ive seen and for that you have made me proud ^^ Continue this and I'm sure you will become a valuable and fun member of the community

@Gyrlander Thanks for replacing in so late ^^ Boo for claiming there was another day left :P

@TwentyTwo You would of found Mafia on N1 had you not been killed, you was going to check ccantman. Very Impressive play ^^

@Fury The Mafia communicated quite well, and they made a the correct night actions, blocking the revealed doctor and killing the sheriff on N1. Very Impressive for your first game. You did well on the last day getting that mislynch off

What I'm basically saying, is I AM PROUD OF YOU ALL. Thanks for making this a fun game ^^
    I would like @Iced_Monopoly and @unknown to make some comments, as theeyz was a keen observer.

NOTE, Feel free to sign up for any other games, the more people play them, the more games that are hosted. ^^
    Also, after playing a few games, why not make a Setup of your home? Anyone can host a game =)
    This is the next game available: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...-WIFOM-Mafia-Q
    I'm sure @RLVG would love you guys to sign up!
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

17. ISO #767

18. ISO #768

I was tearing my hair out watching the proceedings of the last day lol. GG everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroplant View Post
    Mafia will be very interesting for the duration of this sentence, and lots of individuals' tummys will hurt from laughing so hard. I've had to fall out of my chair and lie on the ground before, as it was just too painful to laugh LOL.

19. ISO #769

20. ISO #770

21. ISO #771

22. ISO #772

Quote Originally Posted by ccantman View Post
    Fury, I assume you purposely didnt kill the second to last night? 3v1 definatly was the better odds than the 2v1.

Hitting the sherif N1 I believe was just pure luck, unless Fury had deeper insight
    I purposefully didn't kill that night because I knew it would be illogical for me to do so. I knew I could use it in arguments, as long as they didn't instant lynch me and yea leaving doc up created some confusion, which was good. Hitting sheriff was definitely luck. I didn't think 22 was sheriff, but I knew dougler wasn't, screenplay wasn't, rachyl wasn't, and I felt like Alijach wasn't. I frankly thought Enoch was sheriff, but it wasn't a 1/7 to find sheriff. It was much, much higher.

23. ISO #773

watching this game was truly something.

i am proud of @Fury for winning the game and the sheriff snipe. While i beleive he was scum for the hammer (i would of said "i didnt realize there was a new post"). his hoslter of not killing the doc that day was what basicly allowed the win

the one advice i would say is to not hesitate to hammer a scum buddy early. your long drawn out delay to hammer ccant was kin da scummy in of itself. i know you also said you were busy but i would of found it 10x more town to just hammer and do a no-kill/kill doc and explain it away then hesitate.

ill have some more stuff as everyone comes in

24. ISO #774

Was there a reason you weren't answering the doctor question of Fury and Gry, Rachyl? Not that I think it changes the outcome, but withholding info from the town does not seem beneficial.
    there is no town benifit. the rolecard states that heal is informed so she knew she never got a heal off and should of said so. from there (if i was in game) i would of argued we jsut spend the entire 48 hrs dicussing and then no lynch and force a doc death. if scums continue to no kill (becasue evens is better for scum then odds) that sj would have to either:

A) call the game a draw based on the fact that scums optimal play is to no kill and towns optimal play is to no lynch
    b) force scums to make a kill (which unless stated in rules, i think is unfair forcing scums to play for town in that sense)
    c) force a mandatory lynch (witch again, is unfair unless its in rules IMO)

25. ISO #775

Quote Originally Posted by thedougler View Post
    I was tearing my hair out watching the proceedings of the last day lol. GG everyone.
    I knew you'd have scum read me. I felt like near the end you were suspiciously quiet almost as if you were trying to get me to forget to kill you. I myself wondered if you changed your mind on me, but I realized it'd be best to get rid of you. Your last will really complicated things x.x

26. ISO #776

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    watching this game was truly something.

i am proud of @Fury for winning the game and the sheriff snipe. While i beleive he was scum for the hammer (i would of said "i didnt realize there was a new post"). his hoslter of not killing the doc that day was what basicly allowed the win

the one advice i would say is to not hesitate to hammer a scum buddy early. your long drawn out delay to hammer ccant was kin da scummy in of itself. i know you also said you were busy but i would of found it 10x more town to just hammer and do a no-kill/kill doc and explain it away then hesitate.

ill have some more stuff as everyone comes in
    I know. I realized my mistake later into the day as dougler went from a pro town read to a scum read on me. I got cocky honestly. I definitely won't do that again.

27. ISO #777

What really made me realize @Fury was scum and say so in my lw was his behavior on page 9. He voted ccantman March 1st, 2017, at 03:00 PM and then unvotes him literally 5 minutes later March 1st, 2017, at 03:05 PM. Made it pretty clear he was bussing Ccantman with no real intent to lynch whatsoever. Once SP flipped cit it was clearly those two. But I didn't argue it well enough in my lw.

Didn't help Alijach's long absences made him the "obvious" target late game.
    Mafia will be very interesting for the duration of this sentence, and lots of individuals' tummys will hurt from laughing so hard. I've had to fall out of my chair and lie on the ground before, as it was just too painful to laugh LOL.

28. ISO #778

I know. I realized my mistake later into the day as dougler went from a pro town read to a scum read on me. I got cocky honestly. I definitely won't do that again.
    i am excited to see you play more. watching you here was fun becasue both me and SW were rooting for you to win this.

it was a very well deserved win. again congrads

29. ISO #779

there is no town benifit. the rolecard states that heal is informed so she knew she never got a heal off and should of said so. from there (if i was in game) i would of argued we jsut spend the entire 48 hrs dicussing and then no lynch and force a doc death. if scums continue to no kill (becasue evens is better for scum then odds) that sj would have to either:

A) call the game a draw based on the fact that scums optimal play is to no kill and towns optimal play is to no lynch
    b) force scums to make a kill (which unless stated in rules, i think is unfair forcing scums to play for town in that sense)
    c) force a mandatory lynch (witch again, is unfair unless its in rules IMO)
    And yes, I'm surprised they didn't call for a no lynch. It was the correct play for town, but I tried to draw as much attention away from it as possible. Alijach said "If we mislynch, it's gg," so I didn't respond to that.

30. ISO #780

What really made me realize @Fury was scum and say so in my lw was his behavior on page 9. He voted ccantman March 1st, 2017, at 03:00 PM and then unvotes him literally 5 minutes later March 1st, 2017, at 03:05 PM. Made it pretty clear he was bussing Ccantman with no real intent to lynch whatsoever. Once SP flipped cit it was clearly those two. But I didn't argue it well enough in my lw.

i actualy pmed SJ about that asking if he needed a replacment and never got a message back. that was the one thing that irked me. i would of town read adj based on his lack of presence alone ebcasue of the 22 kill.

if anything the 22 kill would of made me suspect you due to the fact i would of felt like 2 true newbies would of just rb elsewhere and kill doc as safe bet.

that nk is what really made me think that its jsut not flat newbies and someone is playing better. i felt like you played townie overall though and its fun seeing you back

31. ISO #781

At the time, I felt like the unvote would have kept me consistent with allowing for maximum discussion time. If SP was scum, then he'd hammer. I realized it was faulty logic, but by then I had already messed up. I definitely should have pushed for the lynch on ccantman, nightkilled someone, and then lynch SP the next day.

32. ISO #782

And yes, I'm surprised they didn't call for a no lynch. It was the correct play for town, but I tried to draw as much attention away from it as possible. Alijach said "If we mislynch, it's gg," so I didn't respond to that.
    this is the one thing that makes me rip on people and why i feel like there should be at least one player who is experinced or a experince impartial player in the game to give things like that.

were you actualy unaware it was 48 hrs btw? cus i was thinking it could of been an argued town slip to an extent

33. ISO #783

i actualy pmed SJ about that asking if he needed a replacment and never got a message back. that was the one thing that irked me. i would of town read adj based on his lack of presence alone ebcasue of the 22 kill.

if anything the 22 kill would of made me suspect you due to the fact i would of felt like 2 true newbies would of just rb elsewhere and kill doc as safe bet.

that nk is what really made me think that its jsut not flat newbies and someone is playing better. i felt like you played townie overall though and its fun seeing you back
    I tried to sell that lack of a night kill on Rachyl as something a true noob would do in order to take advantage of the beginner game. It meshed with the afk partner and noob mafia, but no one tried to argue much against that.

34. ISO #784

Alijach's commitment when he could play was very good. He just had something personal going on. Which meant he missed out on a Day.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

35. ISO #785

this is the one thing that makes me rip on people and why i feel like there should be at least one player who is experinced or a experince impartial player in the game to give things like that.

were you actualy unaware it was 48 hrs btw? cus i was thinking it could of been an argued town slip to an extent
    I knew full and well it was 48 hours haha

36. ISO #786

I also did that to generate some pressure on getting a lynch. I knew a no lynch was the best option, so I tried to make people feel at least like we had to lynch. Sometimes errors (lynch by end of day) once corrected, are forgotten. So, maybe town forgot that they didn't have to lynch that day.

37. ISO #787

I tried to sell that lack of a night kill on Rachyl as something a true noob would do in order to take advantage of the beginner game. It meshed with the afk partner and noob mafia, but no one tried to argue much against that.
    honsetly, i would of agreed with it too on the bassis that rachel basicly got away on her claim and just frankly didnt do much after that and jsut sheeped a bunch. the thinng that jsut made me go "plz tell me rachel is scum" was when she claimed with 2 votes on her. it was super premature and from there it looked like it was a typical "well im doc so fuck you all if you challange me your scum" things i see from newbs.

news flash: being a pr (even confirmed ones) does not make you almight or that you can not be questioned. Towns should have a right to questions your thoughts and evrything. all it does with your status is says that your have a town mindset and motive.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Alijach's commitment when he could play was very good. He just had something personal going on. Which meant he missed out on a Day.
    that should of been adressed in game or to me in private. in game only becasue if i was in the game i would be arguing for a repalcement and if there was none with a no-kill one could modgame you into thinking that he was scum on the no kill who was afk and missed it.

it should of been said to me at least that he was still playing so i knew what was going on.

/shrug

peitd for fury:

so you fake townslips and stuff, good to know ill have to keep that in mind when we play rlvgs game

i do think that town didnt realzie that no-lynch was an option due to the fact that rach was doc and that how i saw it is that everyone was going under the priciple that gry was healed so at that point there was little incentive to not lynch

38. ISO #788

honsetly, i would of agreed with it too on the bassis that rachel basicly got away on her claim and just frankly didnt do much after that and jsut sheeped a bunch. the thinng that jsut made me go "plz tell me rachel is scum" was when she claimed with 2 votes on her. it was super premature and from there it looked like it was a typical "well im doc so fuck you all if you challange me your scum" things i see from newbs.

news flash: being a pr (even confirmed ones) does not make you almight or that you can not be questioned. Towns should have a right to questions your thoughts and evrything. all it does with your status is says that your have a town mindset and motive.

that should of been adressed in game or to me in private. in game only becasue if i was in the game i would be arguing for a repalcement and if there was none with a no-kill one could modgame you into thinking that he was scum on the no kill who was afk and missed it.

it should of been said to me at least that he was still playing so i knew what was going on.

/shrug

peitd for fury:

so you fake townslips and stuff, good to know ill have to keep that in mind when we play rlvgs game

i do think that town didnt realzie that no-lynch was an option due to the fact that rach was doc and that how i saw it is that everyone was going under the priciple that gry was healed so at that point there was little incentive to not lynch
    It may be my first FM game, but for later games I'd rather people think I'm good and sweat me than think I'm a noob and yes, after Rachyl claimed doctor and day 2 it was more or less confirmed when everyone showed up, I really did not want town to win.

39. ISO #789

40. ISO #790

Was there a reason you weren't answering the doctor question of Fury and Gry, Rachyl? Not that I think it changes the outcome, but withholding info from the town does not seem beneficial.
    This is the one thing that baffled me. In a lylo situation, as a confirmed PR with information that can help town, you should ALWAYS share it. And roleplaying like that in lylo does not help town either.

A dr. who knows when they get a successful heal, is information regardless of whether or not they get feedback. Doc should of said I tried to heal X and didn't get feedback. That says either mafia no killed intentionally or scum was afk. This could of helped town decide if they wanted to lynch or not.

That said, Fury did a great job this game and I was impressed how he got the lynch off himself at the end and convinced gyrlander and later Rachyl to vote the other guy. That was good scumplay and I hope plays again here. I am still on mafia hiatus for awhile but would love to play with him in the future.

gg guys, you all did well

Also, as a side note, I wouldn't recommend claiming anything, even citizen in this setup unless you are at least at L-2 because it does narrow down who the PR's are or outs yourself too early if you are one yourself.

41. ISO #791

42. ISO #792

It may be my first FM game, but for later games I'd rather people think I'm good and sweat me than think I'm a noob and yes, after Rachyl claimed doctor and day 2 it was more or less confirmed when everyone showed up, I really did not want town to win.
    This is seriosuly your first fm game? damn.....

for real, major props to you for pulling this off then

pedit: if you claim agent im just going to cc you and say your joker who doing a fake jester impression

43. ISO #793

Fury had the ultimate choice as the mafiso, but I just wanted to kill 22 as it was clear he was the most experienced town. Kill the strong town, leave the weak town. Thats at least the logic in real life mafia

44. ISO #794

This is seriosuly your first fm game? damn.....

for real, major props to you for pulling this off then

pedit: if you claim agent im just going to cc you and say your joker who doing a fake jester impression
    Thanks but I could also be town doing a fake jester impression.

45. ISO #795

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf View Post
    This is the one thing that baffled me. In a lylo situation, as a confirmed PR with information that can help town, you should ALWAYS share it. And roleplaying like that in lylo does not help town either.

A dr. who knows when they get a successful heal, is information regardless of whether or not they get feedback. Doc should of said I tried to heal X and didn't get feedback. That says either mafia no killed intentionally or scum was afk. This could of helped town decide if they wanted to lynch or not.

That said, Fury did a great job this game and I was impressed how he got the lynch off himself at the end and convinced gyrlander and later Rachyl to vote the other guy. That was good scumplay and I hope plays again here. I am still on mafia hiatus for awhile but would love to play with him in the future.

gg guys, you all did well

Also, as a side note, I wouldn't recommend claiming anything, even citizen in this setup unless you are at least at L-2 because it does narrow down who the PR's are or outs yourself too early if you are one yourself.
    thanks and yes town's willingness to claim/heavily allude to roles made the choice of random shooting a much higher chance of hitting a good target. Ccantman and I agreed, so some credit should be given to him for the n1 kill.

Maybe ika's idea of having an experienced impartial would be a good idea, but perhaps an experienced impartial would give an unbalanced amount of assistance to town. A noob town dies from lack of info, but they have the numbers advantage and utility roles.

46. ISO #796

47. ISO #797

Good to see you too. Fury and Rachyl probably know 22 from the sc2 map just as well as I do, so it was never too big of a smoking gun on any of us.

As for Alijach there were other reasons to give him a town read, the main one probably being ccantman's casual supposition that the scum were almost certainly two active players. The other was ccantman's attempt to defend Alijach, which the town should never have taken at face value. His posts when he made them also tended to be lengthy and discoursive, which I read as somewhat pro-town.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf View Post

I hoped Rachyl had a strategy and was just waiting for scum to divulge their knownledge of something they couldn't possibly know as town in that situation (eg. slipping that they know who got attacked), and then reveal to the other townies who the target was maybe within the first 24 hours. But she just kinda sat on the information and did nothing with it, which was disappointing.

48. ISO #798

the day i was lynched, Fury why didn't you hammer me immeditayly? were you going off the chance allijach stayed afk and win during the night?

Wouldn't the instant hammer, no kill next night,help the allijach lynch?
    If Alijach had remained AFK it would have been GG and Fury would have no reason to vote you. That night you could have killed Rachyl for a guaranteed win, as it would be 2v2 the next day.

It was funny watching him scramble to be the first to vote you when Alijach started trying to read through everything and decide on whom to vote. It should have raised some eyebrows that once Alijach arrived suddenly Fury is ready to hammer.

49. ISO #799

If Alijach had remained AFK it would have been GG and Fury would have no reason to vote you. That night you could have killed Rachyl for a guaranteed win, as it would be 2v2 the next day.

It was funny watching him scramble to be the first to vote you when Alijach started trying to read through everything and decide on whom to vote. It should have raised some eyebrows that once Alijach arrived suddenly Fury is ready to hammer.
    But if allijach comes back doesn't the instant hammer helps his defense?
    where as if allijach stays Afk, doesnt the lynch on me, no mafia kill at night singal that allijach is mafia who is afk?

so in both cases you want to hammer me, no?

where as if you try to win by stall out, you just risk allijach coming back (which he did) and i suspected he would in our night chat. and then need to defend he non instant hammer on me

50. ISO #800

thanks and yes town's willingness to claim/heavily allude to roles made the choice of random shooting a much higher chance of hitting a good target. Ccantman and I agreed, so some credit should be given to him for the n1 kill.

Maybe ika's idea of having an experienced impartial would be a good idea, but perhaps an experienced impartial would give an unbalanced amount of assistance to town. A noob town dies from lack of info, but they have the numbers advantage and utility roles.
    thats why it would also feed scum info on night choices or good scum play. impartial should help both sides. its jsut hard to ballance overall.