Streaming memes
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Streaming memes

1. ISO #1

weed Streaming memes

https://www.twitch.tv/brendanplays
    Mostly streaming League of Legends rn, but I play a lot of games. Counterstrike, Dota 2, Battlerite, Visual Novels, Fallout, Oldschool Runescape, Hearthstone etc.
    hard 2 stream cpu intensive games with laptop.
    I'll mod you if you're staff here or if you show up in the stream a few times. I'll setup some bots soon for dif commands. Twitch alerts is on for follows.
    I'll hopefully be building a decent PC for streaming in the near future and I'll have a dual monitor setup for reading chat while playing.
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Streaming memes

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    <- Still does not understanding why people would watch other people play games rather than play them yourself.
    idk why do normies watch tv?
    Quote Originally Posted by Never Unlucky View Post
    You lost me at League of Legends.
    It's just something I can stream easily with my current PC that has a large audience.
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

5. ISO #5

<- Still does not understanding why people would watch other people play games rather than play them yourself.
    I get asked to stream pretty much every day by friends. For games like wc3/sc2 people like watching people they know/or are good play other known people.

Some other games are just fun to watch like Witcher 3 type games.

Also some people suck at certain types of games and enjoy watching them more.

6. ISO #6

Have you heard of a thing called sports? Kind of a new thing, only been around for a few thousand years.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Have you heard of a thing called sports? Kind of a new thing, only been around for a few thousand years.
    I also don't get why people watch sport. I've always had much more fun and a better time playing with friends, rarther than watching someone else play.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by PLZLEAVEDUCKK View Post
    I get asked to stream pretty much every day by friends. For games like wc3/sc2 people like watching people they know/or are good play other known people.

Some other games are just fun to watch like Witcher 3 type games.

Also some people suck at certain types of games and enjoy watching them more.
    I watch cs go just for ze box >)o.o)> [] (souvenir)

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

10. ISO #10

Some games are based around stories, and the game is just a media to get a story across (Life is Strange, Soma)
    Some games people are just better than you. I can't imagine myself getting 500 apm in Starcraft.

11. ISO #11

Because TV offers situations and storys that I could not otherwise be doing.
    How do people playing games not offer situations and stories via comedic dialogue? Most streamers are very entertaining to watch. The ones that aren't, don't last long.

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

12. ISO #12

I also don't get why people watch sport. I've always had much more fun and a better time playing with friends, rarther than watching someone else play.
    Can you run as fast as Usain Bolt? Can you play football as well as Ibrahimovic? Can you swim as fast as Michael Phelps?

Me neither. There lies the thrill of watching high level competition sports.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    DUDE, YOURE ONLY LEFT ALIVE BECAUSE YOU HAVE AN EXTRA CHROMOSOME DO YOU NOT SEE THAT

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Some games are based around stories, and the game is just a media to get a story across (Life is Strange, Soma)
    Some games people are just better than you. I can't imagine myself getting 500 apm in Starcraft.
    Go watch Korean lol

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

14. ISO #14

I know that games are stories ect. But I can play them, so I dont need to watch someone playing them
    Why would I want to watch someone play the same game that I can play, just because they can click faster?

How do people playing games not offer situations and stories via comedic dialogue? Most streamers are very entertaining to watch. The ones that aren't, don't last long.
    I still don't get it, I find it a lot more entertaining playing the entertainment myself, I tried to watch them and I fail to understand why people do. Its just confusing.

Can you run as fast as Usain Bolt? Can you play football as well as Ibrahimovic? Can you swim as fast as Michael Phelps?

Me neither. There lies the thrill of watching high level competition sports.
    "Oh he can run fast" "Oh he can kick ball good" "Oh he can swim fast" all just in the end seem boring. They are just basic things that you could do yourself, but instead you just sit at home and watch other people do it. Just because they are better, that means you should sit down and worship them?
    I just. Dont. Understand.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

18. ISO #18

That sounds sad.
    O-o-kay?
    I like staying till the end of a arcade mafia game to see the end.
    I like staring out my window to see the cars go by, thinking about with what they are distracted with.
    I like going to the store often to see the prices go up and down.

Maybe some people don't like these things.

19. ISO #19

O-o-kay?
    I like staring out my window to see the cars go by, thinking about with what they are distracted with.

Yeah these are fine. (maybe not the price one lol =( but that's cause I don't like shopping) but these are not the same level of the watching of streaming (+sport)
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

20. ISO #20

I know that games are stories ect. But I can play them, so I dont need to watch someone playing them
    Why would I want to watch someone play the same game that I can play, just because they can click faster?

I still don't get it, I find it a lot more entertaining playing the entertainment myself, I tried to watch them and I fail to understand why people do. Its just confusing.

"Oh he can run fast" "Oh he can kick ball good" "Oh he can swim fast" all just in the end seem boring. They are just basic things that you could do yourself, but instead you just sit at home and watch other people do it. Just because they are better, that means you should sit down and worship them?
    You don't have to understand, you don't enjoy it and that's fine. Some people do and that's fine as well. Some people don't understand why you like playing games, either. After all, gaming is just pressing buttons and clicking in response to lights on a screen. How is that fun?

21. ISO #21

I mean, this is largely the basis of most entertainment given TV / movies as well, which are essentially watching actors do something that you could do yourself as well (act). Also, you might not be able to play all games in terms of not owning them, not having the skill set to play them well for skill or physical reasons, etc. It's essentially enjoying watching how people can do remarkable physical and mental feats at the highest levels, or maybe even just watching someone play so you can chill out and talk to them -- i.e. it's a lot easier to watch someone do something and relax vs. doing it yourself. There are lots of reasons, but it doesn't have to be your thing of course -- everyone is different.

22. ISO #22

That sounds sad.
    I don't understand how that is sad at all.
    Watching professional sports is more intense because you have no control over what anyone does. I don't see what's strange about being a spectator.

23. ISO #23

Thanks for the follow @Elixir !
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

Watching professional sports is more intense because you have no control over what anyone does. I don't see what's strange about being a spectator.
    Yeah, sports is essentially unpredictable drama given you have no idea of the outcome (whereas usually TV / movies can be somewhat predictable and follow common tropes). It can also be local / state / national pride, in terms of your teams, however silly that might be.

26. ISO #26

O-o-kay?

You need a hug.
    DUDE, YOURE ONLY LEFT ALIVE BECAUSE YOU HAVE AN EXTRA CHROMOSOME DO YOU NOT SEE THAT

27. ISO #27

streaming atm
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

That sounds sad.
    When you watch someone else experience pain, you feel a portion of that pain yourself. When you watch someone else experience sadness, you feel a portion of that sadness yourself.

It applies in reverse. When you see someone do something amazing, you get a portion of the adrenaline rush. When you watch someone accomplish something, you get a portion of the satisfaction.

You get to experience a portion of their positive emotions without having to do all the hard work of getting good at the game and that. Surely you've experienced vicarious pleasure before? If you have human empathy, you should be somewhat familiar with it =P

Yeah, I'm guessing you can understand it. I'm guessing you simply don't want to understand it. On some level, the idea of taking an experience from someone else rather than attaining it yourself feels artificial or impure. Perhaps you see spectating someone else's pleasure as reducing yourself to a robot mindlessly taking in positive input, because that's simply what you're programmed to do.

After all, if someone is so desperate to experience pleasure without work, they are nothing more than a pig - completely lacking in true self awareness or sentience. You look down on them, because you must look down on them. You are not like them. You must not be like them. You must find a higher pleasure.

And yet, the truth is there is no such thing as higher pleasure. Whatever action we take, even abstinence, is simply indulging in another kind of base, carnal desire. There is no soul. There is no free will. We are all pigs, and none of us can escape that, so just give in.

Watch his stream Superjack. Succumb to your primal instincts. Give in. Give up. None of it has any meaning, so just waste away.

Real talk though, there's a difference between spectating a video game and wasting away inside an Oculus-Rift-esqued machine that lives your life for you or something man. Jeeeeez.

30. ISO #30

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    It applies in reverse. When you see someone do something amazing, you get a portion of the adrenaline rush. When you watch someone accomplish something, you get a portion of the satisfaction.

You get to experience a portion of their positive emotions without having to do all the hard work of getting good at the game and that. Surely you've experienced vicarious pleasure before? If you have human empathy, you should be somewhat familiar with it =P
    More than that. You share these emotions with thousands, millions or even billions of other people at the same time. There's nothing more pure than to have a whole community assembled over one single event. Everyone's heart beating at the same rythm hoping that their favorite team or athlete wins said event...

31. ISO #31

I know that games are stories et cetera. But I can play them, so I don't need to watch someone playing them.

I just. Don't. Understand.
    Well, some sports have a limited playerbase, like high school and college teams. Once a student graduates he/she can no longer participate, but attending the games or watching them on tv kicks up the happy nostalgia endorphins.

Few of us could qualify for professional or Olympic-type sports, but rooting for the team kicks up local pride/patriotism endorphins.

Plus they're always the perfect excuse to drink beer and eat nachos.

You should come over and watch my spouse scream at the tv during Green Bay games (he has no connection to the town or Wisconsin btw.) He thinks that they can hear him if he yells loud enough, and that he knows exactly what they need to do. I think it's called 'armchair quarterback.'

32. ISO #32

Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    You don't have to understand, you don't enjoy it and that's fine. Some people do and that's fine as well. Some people don't understand why you like playing games, either. After all, gaming is just pressing buttons and clicking in response to lights on a screen. How is that fun?
    ^ Most the best answer is this one.

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    I mean, this is largely the basis of most entertainment given TV / movies as well, which are essentially watching actors do something that you could do yourself as well (act). Also, you might not be able to play all games in terms of not owning them, not having the skill set to play them well for skill or physical reasons, etc. It's essentially enjoying watching how people can do remarkable physical and mental feats at the highest levels, or maybe even just watching someone play so you can chill out and talk to them -- i.e. it's a lot easier to watch someone do something and relax vs. doing it yourself. There are lots of reasons, but it doesn't have to be your thing of course -- everyone is different.
    At the end of the day it's not my thing, because of how easy it is to do it yourself vs watching someone else do it.

Yah just made me pull the face cause people enjoy not having control over it.

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Yeah, sports is essentially unpredictable drama given you have no idea of the outcome (whereas usually TV / movies can be somewhat predictable and follow common tropes). It can also be local / state / national pride, in terms of your teams, however silly that might be.
    Meh I find sport predictable, you kinda know whats going to happen as they have been doing it for a long time.
    And it's espesially not fun when people fall for the "Its your team so you should support them". No its not, it might of used to be, but after years its just turned into crap. https://www.mufcinfo.com/manupag/curr...t_players.html
    You are not supporting your home town, you are supporting a business that has the name "MUFC". Gone are the days that the Blackburn Rovers team where players from Blackburn :/

More than that. You share these emotions with thousands, millions or even billions of other people at the same time. There's nothing more pure than to have a whole community assembled over one single event. Everyone's heart beating at the same rythm hoping that their favorite team or athlete wins said event...
    You should write ad's.

Quote Originally Posted by Klingoncelt View Post
    Well, some sports have a limited playerbase, like high school and college teams. Once a student graduates he/she can no longer participate, but attending the games or watching them on tv kicks up the happy nostalgia endorphins.

Few of us could qualify for professional or Olympic-type sports, but rooting for the team kicks up local pride/patriotism endorphins.

Plus they're always the perfect excuse to drink beer and eat nachos.

You should come over and watch my spouse scream at the tv during Green Bay games (he has no connection to the town or Wisconsin btw.) He thinks that they can hear him if he yells loud enough, and that he knows exactly what they need to do. I think it's called 'armchair quarterback.'
    Im sure that you don't need to be in a highschool/college team to play the sport. Or is that just something American?
    Meh well if people want to enjoy patriotism and local pride its up to them. If people feel happy belonging to a fan club then its their thing. But I'll still look at them with a puzzling look.

Also, why does one need an excuse to drink beer and eat nachos? >->
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

33. ISO #33

Im sure that you don't need to be in a highschool/college team to play the sport. Or is that just something American?
    Meh well if people want to enjoy patriotism and local pride its up to them. If people feel happy belonging to a fan club then its their thing. But I'll still look at them with a puzzling look.

Also, why does one need an excuse to drink beer and eat nachos? >->

It depends on the sport.
    There are no American football teams for non-pro adults. It's a rough enough sport that those who play pick-up games with friends and neighbors usually wind up hurt because they have no protective padding.

A lot of sports don't work for older people. The ones that do, like horseback riding and golf, are very expensive.

Usually the bigger mainstream sporting events are on Sunday, and Sunday is when Americans usually have their biggest, most formal family dinner of the week. American he-men are expected to regress to cavemen and forego family time and a good meal in favor of junk food and alcoholism.

Ever hear of a man-cave?

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

Quote Originally Posted by Klingoncelt View Post
    It's my she-shed.

02-10-07_1116.jpg
    do u smoke the chronic in there?
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒