1. ISO #151

2. ISO #152

3. ISO #153

Re: S-FM 251: Anti-Lurkers

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Take your votes of Dutes NOW
    Why though
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #154

5. ISO #155

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    yes M'lord.

-vote rumox
    Thank you, I want to vote him

-vote Dutes
    Really?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #156

7. ISO #157

Lynch agenda alert

-vote Distorted
    I don't really buy that.

8. ISO #158

9. ISO #159

Rumox, what are you trying to do? Do you have some strange strategy going on? You're shooting everywhere. Why is that?

10. ISO #160

I'm not selling anything to scum anyway
    Of course, you're counterfeiter

11. ISO #161

Gonna play some SC2 =) I expect having more than 2 posts to read when I'll get back...

12. ISO #162

Lynch agenda alert

-vote Distorted
    nah, alignment indicative. if 1 of u flips scum, yes I will have an agenda to lynch the other. lol

A lynch agenda would be more "if rumox flips town we lynch dutes". that lines up 2 false lynches. the only way my agenda would be worth following is 1 of u flipping scum.

13. ISO #163

14. ISO #164

nah, alignment indicative. if 1 of u flips scum, yes I will have an agenda to lynch the other. lol

A lynch agenda would be more "if rumox flips town we lynch dutes". that lines up 2 false lynches. the only way my agenda would be worth following is 1 of u flipping scum.
    I mean I know I am town. So if hypothetically Dutes flips scum, you will set me up to go next. You could be Dutes scum buddy and doing a soft bus on him to get a potential free lynch.

15. ISO #165

16. ISO #166

17. ISO #167

Yep but you also don't have to lynch Dutes today for it to still be a valid tactic. Fukn watchin u mate
    watch away ! But if you really think I was pushing for a lynch on dutes 7 hours into D1 with the reasoning of "dutes doesn't have a vote on him yet" ....... lol

You got pretty aggressive in his defense.

18. ISO #168

19. ISO #169

20. ISO #170

watch away ! But if you really think I was pushing for a lynch on dutes 7 hours into D1 with the reasoning of "dutes doesn't have a vote on him yet" ....... lol

You got pretty aggressive in his defense.
    Indeed. The word to describe Rumox this game is: aggressive. A lot. Scummy or towny?

21. ISO #171

I don't give a fuck if Dutes gets lynched, lets do it
    We both know 7 hours into the day we arnt going to push a Dutes lynch. This whole interaction comes off as protecting, realizing it became open buddying, then trying to distance that potential connection. The connections made, doesnt make u guys scum, but if 1 is it puts a good bit of suspicion on the other.

22. ISO #172

23. ISO #173

24. ISO #174

25. ISO #175

26. ISO #176

There was no protection EVER, I essentially swapped your vote on him for mine. That is all.
    but protecting some1 isnt really bad though. If some1 pushed a lynch on anyone right now I would protect them to view how strong the arguments against that person are, and revealing the motives behind the people pushing it. It is the reaction you are now showing now that is what is suspicious about it. Pushing really hard to try to prove there is no connection...

27. ISO #177

28. ISO #178

You are the one that put the connection there when there isn't any. Like I said I essentially swapped your vote on him for mine. It was a null play and honestly a shit post
    yeah, it really was nothing - but then I said:

......lol

if dutes or rumox flip scum im guessing they are together =P

and now that seems to be something you really do not want to be connected to. To the point of wanting to lynch a new player 7 hours into D1 when not even everyone has really talked much.

29. ISO #179

30. ISO #180

What I am getting at is, putting a link between you and dutes sparked a huge reaction out of you.
    now I see this as 1 of 3 options

1) you are both scum and made a huge 'oops' early D1.

2) You are scum and want to push a vote against Dutes so he flips town, thus discrediting most of what I do the rest of the game, AND giving yourself a great wifom.

3) you are both town and this whole thing is just pointless.

31. ISO #181

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    @goatseonacupboard please elaborate, and please don't troll. Pleaaaaaaaaaaase.
    no
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Tbh if the people you are complaining about has 10 brain cells, you d only one 15 just because you are thinkinf they d read it and just because you are thinking that mod mafia always have a stable and the same thinking pattern going on. This thing is compeltly useless and not worth reading. If you complain losing the game then just stop playing because you could always mak3 town believe in yourself. Stop blaming the other players and calşing them idiots and blame yourself for your own lose for once....

32. ISO #182

now I see this as 1 of 3 options

1) you are both scum and made a huge 'oops' early D1.

2) You are scum and want to push a vote against Dutes so he flips town, thus discrediting most of what I do the rest of the game, AND giving yourself a great wifom.

3) you are both town and this whole thing is just pointless.
    or 4; dutes is scum and he vanished cuz he is scared the pressure is getting put on him now this early in his first game =P lol

33. ISO #183

Illustrative image of what Distorted and Marshmallow are doing in this thread

Tbh if the people you are complaining about has 10 brain cells, you d only one 15 just because you are thinkinf they d read it and just because you are thinking that mod mafia always have a stable and the same thinking pattern going on. This thing is compeltly useless and not worth reading. If you complain losing the game then just stop playing because you could always mak3 town believe in yourself. Stop blaming the other players and calşing them idiots and blame yourself for your own lose for once....

34. ISO #184

^ this was supposed to be an image of somebody reaching btw

35. ISO #185

36. ISO #186

37. ISO #187

38. ISO #188

39. ISO #189

@naz You stole my favorite color for questions >=O --- If mafia lurker gets most kills, mafia can go down to 0 kills right? then say if mafia lurker got least posts D1, mafia has 2 kills N1, if he was 2nd most poster next day, do the mafia still have 2 kills on N2? or are they back to 1?
    yea so i kind of messed up earlier when i answered @Magoroth ...my brain was still in hangover mode.

if mafia lurker has most posts today, mafia will go to 0 kills per night and it STAYS that way until he dies or if tomorrow he gets the least posts and then they go back to 1 kpn..

if mafia lurker has least posts today, mafia will get 2 kills per night and it will stay at 2 even if lurker is not lowest poster tomorrow...

hopefully that makes sense..so yeah, once they get 2 kpn it stays that way and they can even get to 3 kpn and so forth..
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

40. ISO #190

I also just boosted us to the 2nd and third most posts this game, providing us a better chance for night immunity =P
    No I boosted us to 2nd and 3rd, I got you to question me. This entire discussion was a ruse. Like I said I am Town and Town players make immaculate plays.

Putting my vote back on the real scum.

-vote Magoroth

41. ISO #191

42. ISO #192

43. ISO #193

well in the game he was scum (smiths) he was more passive and posting 'too towny to be town' posts. so this isnt that lol
    +townpoints was wondering if you would jump on the occasion :P

44. ISO #194

-vote blinkskater
    I think blink is scum. @blinkskater what are you doing? You shut up, say you want to rolecall but don't contribute at all. Plus you avoid us, as soon as we talk about you, you vanish.

45. ISO #195

Quote Originally Posted by GoatseOntheCupboard View Post
    ^ this was supposed to be an image of somebody reaching btw
    Goatse what do you think of blink, rumox and distorted?

46. ISO #196

Rumox, he's really out of his scum meta, and providing legit things from a town POV.
    Distorted, for the little staged thing with Rumox, and all the baits for reactions.

Goatseonthecupboard, I don't think scum would be that much not caring about the game.

The bunch of AFKs
    Dutes, I don't know how to read him atm, he's always silent on the mod, town or scum.

Magoroth, he has said a lot of bullshit, and I defended him to see who would follow me in it. But noone did. +townpoints to him. I still think he's not very clean though :P
    SuperJack, STRAAAANGE he pops in, posts three things and pops out. WEIIIIIRDDDDDDD

Blinkskater, scummy scummy scum. Low posts, is in favour of a rolecall, not trying to help town. When he's town, you can feel his involvment in the game. Not here.

47. ISO #197

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

Rumox, he's really out of his scum meta, and providing legit things from a town POV.
    Distorted, for the little staged thing with Rumox, and all the baits for reactions.

Goatseonthecupboard, I don't think scum would be that much not caring about the game.

The bunch of AFKs
    Dutes, I don't know how to read him atm, he's always silent on the mod, town or scum.

Magoroth, he has said a lot of bullshit, and I defended him to see who would follow me in it. But noone did. +townpoints to him. I still think he's not very clean though :P
    SuperJack, STRAAAANGE he pops in, posts three things and pops out. WEIIIIIRDDDDDDD

Blinkskater, scummy scummy scum. Low posts, is in favour of a rolecall, not trying to help town. When he's town, you can feel his involvment in the game. Not here.
    There's at the end of that. Just imagine it. :P

48. ISO #198

49. ISO #199

1) No Last Will

So the significance of this. That means if the Editor does something that makes some1 either the lowest or highest post in the game - he should somehow claim that. "If I was editor I would have added/subtracted 5 posts from x. and we can have multiple people say that at the beginning of every day. If 1 of those people die and flip editor, we take their posts seriously, the others can be just decoys.

So starting tomorrow I will claim "I added/subtracted x posts from x N1" - I urge everyone else to follow suit. the posts will mean absolutely NOTHING until someone dies and flips editor.

50. ISO #200

1) No Last Will

So the significance of this. That means if the Editor does something that makes some1 either the lowest or highest post in the game - he should somehow claim that. "If I was editor I would have added/subtracted 5 posts from x. and we can have multiple people say that at the beginning of every day. If 1 of those people die and flip editor, we take their posts seriously, the others can be just decoys.

So starting tomorrow I will claim "I added/subtracted x posts from x N1" - I urge everyone else to follow suit. the posts will mean absolutely NOTHING until someone dies and flips editor.
    This allows for the real editor to make a living last will, per say.