3. ISO #2953

4. ISO #2954

5. ISO #2955

6. ISO #2956

7. ISO #2957

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    just to make it clear.

I think Naz, Blink and crunchy are the mafia.

They have been buddying eachother all game.
    grade a usda logic there, sadly usda measurements show grade a for everything including fecal matter to actual human body parts
    [color=“AA3333”]I Am CrunchyGod[/color]! [color=“BB6655”]I Am Forseti(Whatever that fucking means)!![/color] [color=“44FF44”]I Am The Champion Of[/color] [color=“FFAA00”]KIRAN!!! [color=“FF2244”]Death To The False Gods!!!![/color]

8. ISO #2958

9. ISO #2959

10. ISO #2960

11. ISO #2961

Lol, you haven't even posted who you think the scums are. I will however add blink to the mafia slot and remove efekann. I think light is just a lost soul.

So lets pretend that you are town. who do you think the scums are?
    So Naz and I are scum together now?

12. ISO #2962

13. ISO #2963

14. ISO #2964

15. ISO #2965

16. ISO #2966

17. ISO #2967

18. ISO #2968

Lol, you haven't even posted who you think the scums are. I will however add blink to the mafia slot and remove efekann. I think light is just a lost soul.

So lets pretend that you are town. who do you think the scums are?
    How about you read.........
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

19. ISO #2969

crunchy is probably godfather, yeah.

I do however have proof that naz is evil in some way. I dont think the trapper would try a naz gambit so she has to be mafia.
    Show the proof "Doc"
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

20. ISO #2970

just to make it clear.

I think Naz, Blink and crunchy are the mafia.

They have been buddying eachother all game.
    I'm literally calling blink in Consig in half my posts...lmao.keep reaching

21. ISO #2971

Also I asked for a crunchy lynch yesterday......this guy is bad lol

22. ISO #2972

Why would she waste her night action on me last night? It makes no sense unless she is agent and wants to see who i visit.

I admit that healing efekannn might not have been the best move night 1, but i had already posted the night action list and forgot to change it and i didn't want anyone to hold it against me.
    If i was agent, I would have claimed cit and sure as fuck wouldn't be sharing with town who visited who. I wouldn't have confirmed TUD visiting you yesterday. There was a small chance Efe never got shot, and instead of wasting my follow on a citizen claim, I went for a TPR claim. Blink claimed Sheriff, which he either could be or could be consig, and had no reason to lie about his night action, TUD was the same thing, plus I had town reads on both of them, so I chose you.

23. ISO #2973

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    How about you read.........
    Then remind me

I'm literally calling blink in Consig in half my posts...lmao.keep reaching
    So you are bussing him then.

If i was agent, I would have claimed cit and sure as fuck wouldn't be sharing with town who visited who. I wouldn't have confirmed TUD visiting you yesterday. There was a small chance Efe never got shot, and instead of wasting my follow on a citizen claim, I went for a TPR claim. Blink claimed Sheriff, which he either could be or could be consig, and had no reason to lie about his night action, TUD was the same thing, plus I had town reads on both of them, so I chose you.
    Why wouldn't you confirm the sheriff if you were agent? Good way to earn his trust. TUD obviously didn't believe your claim becouse he visited you last night anyway. Sucks that he died befeore he could see that you are mafia.

24. ISO #2974

25. ISO #2975

I do not trust 6 TPR claims and there are only 2 others than me
    blinkskater and naz
    naz I trust less and she is also more valuable confirmation due to her being more active.
    I am checking naz Night-2

If naz is scum, who are her scum allies?

One should probably be CrunchySoul:

1) She defended CrunchySoul against a Day1 lynch

2) One of the only informative posts from CrunchySoul, which is also his only post on the final 24 hours of Day2, is him agreeing with naz and blink on TPR lynching.
    Not much to go for, but can't ask for more on someone with so few posts.
    ( here )

Grylander is my top town read. Though - why didn't he participate in the final day of Day2?
    Kira, Len, Vol - It's pretty random between all of them, but I would trust Kira and Len over Vol just due to them trying to solve the game on their own rather than .

I would, probably, choose to trust Blink and therefore trust Efekann and therefore trust NumberTwo.

NO REGRETS ON THE SCV LYNCH, WOULD DO IT AGAIN!

Good Luck and I hope you still have vote power.

Bye!
    This is his last will, which further supports my theory of crunchy and naz beeing on the same team. I think she is just bussing blink, they are both probably waiting for an opportunity to hammer me.

26. ISO #2976

This is his last will, which further supports my theory of crunchy and naz beeing on the same team. I think she is just bussing blink, they are both probably waiting for an opportunity to hammer me.
    Yes but if naz flips town the lw also suggests links between you, efe, and blink
    either way whoever dies we'll know a great deal about whos evil after

27. ISO #2977

28. ISO #2978

29. ISO #2979

Now that i think about it. If i were mafia then why would i kill TUD?? He was defending me hard yesterday.

He did however accuse naz of beeing mafia multiple times yesterday and he was even going to check her last night but he died befeore he got a chance.
    lmfao because you knew he was gonna invest me and I was gonna come back clean, check yoself boiiii

30. ISO #2980

31. ISO #2981

32. ISO #2982

Quote Originally Posted by VolKov View Post
    Yes but if naz flips town the lw also suggests links between you, efe, and blink
    either way whoever dies we'll know a great deal about whos evil after
    Town is getting really close to Mylo. You can lynch a "agent" wolf or u can lynch who I'm accusing of being the unpoisonable alpha wolf

33. ISO #2983

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    -vote naz

@Numbertwo You Convinced Me
    I can't vote up Efe tomorrow if you lynch me today.

34. ISO #2984

35. ISO #2985

36. ISO #2986

Now that i think about it. If i were mafia then why would i kill TUD?? He was defending me hard yesterday.

He did however accuse naz of beeing mafia multiple times yesterday and he was even going to check her last night but he died befeore he got a chance.
    Too bad Alpha wolf gets final say on who kills and not agent wolf lol. Try harder please.
    Only noobs kill people who accuse them of being scum btw. My IQ is advanced. Nerf me

37. ISO #2987

38. ISO #2988

39. ISO #2989

40. ISO #2990

so you are gamethrowing...?

If blink and crunchy are mafia then they will quickhammer me soon.
    lmfao how is that gamethrowing
    @Marshmallow Marshall @The unknown despair

41. ISO #2991

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    @naz Your Sure Number Two Made No Action?
    Yes, I wish I could copy paste my PM from Distorted but I think that's against the rules.

42. ISO #2992

43. ISO #2993

44. ISO #2994

45. ISO #2995

46. ISO #2996

47. ISO #2997

48. ISO #2998

deeeeesppppperrraaaate
    literally the only posts from numbertwo are him coming to defend himself from me, he has made little to no contribution for solving any mystery this town has..and you want to lynch me over him? @Light_Yagami ???

49. ISO #2999

deeeeesppppperrraaaate
    literally the only posts from numbertwo are him coming to defend himself from me, he has made little to no contribution for solving any mystery this town has..and you want to lynch me over him? @Light_Yagami ???
    lol, that's exacly what you are doing. TELL ME WHO YOU THINK THE OTHER 2 MAFIA ARE RIGHT NOW!

You keep refusing to answer my questions.

50. ISO #3000

Also I asked for a crunchy lynch yesterday......this guy is bad lol
    no worse than you are
    [color=“AA3333”]I Am CrunchyGod[/color]! [color=“BB6655”]I Am Forseti(Whatever that fucking means)!![/color] [color=“44FF44”]I Am The Champion Of[/color] [color=“FFAA00”]KIRAN!!! [color=“FF2244”]Death To The False Gods!!!![/color]