{Watch List} Fuuton: 1-S2-1-4470197
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Fuuton: 1-S2-1-4470197

Account Name: Fuuton
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-4470197
    In-Game Name: Betty

Crimes Committed: Intentional Game-Throwing | Griefing (im uncertain what this qualifies as)

Your Account Name: Setanta
    Summary: As jailer he killed a BG claim N1, then said there was no claim. As he did so he accused the victim of being a person who executed him in a previous game. He then spends the rest of the game accusing other players of being someone who executed them in a previous game, including the revealed Mayor, who he then jails and executes which you should be able to see at 12:54 to 15:15 in the replay.

-Mafia- (766).SC2Replay
    Last edited by Sylvan; January 5th, 2018 at 08:40 AM. Reason: clarification

2. ISO #2

Re: Fuuton - 1-S2-1-4470197

ID Verification:
    Fuuton: 1-S2-1-4470197 - Correct

Players Added to Report:
    Ghowilio: 1-S2-1-8605582

Hotkeys
    Fuuton: 2
    Ghowilio: 8

Summary
    Ghowilio chooses the name "SCP's Slave" which is too dark to be seen.
    Fuuton chooses the name "Sweaty Betty" and roles Jailor in slot #10.

Day 1
    #10 chooses to jail #14, then changes to #11, then changes to #1.

Night 1
    #1 claims to be a Bodyguard. #10 responds with "KILL ME OR I WILL LAG HACK" then chooses the execute #1. As the night ends, #10 says "bye felicia" "like you did last game".
    #5 (Blackmailer) is killed by a Veteran.
    #1 (Bodyguard) is killed by a Jailor.

Day 2
    #10 chooses to jail #11.
    #11 reveals as the Mayor.
    Players PM #11.
    #10 changes to jail #2, then back to #11.
    #7 is voted to trial after being accused of Arson. #7 claims sheriff with a LW. #7 is found guilty and lynched (Arsonist).
    During the day, #10 PMs #11 accusing him of being a player "lieutenant" and asks why he exec him last game. #10 publicly chastises lieutenant.

Night 2
    #10 can take no action due to the lynch.
    No one is killed.

Day 3
    #10 continues to harass #11 by PM and in chat.
    #11 announces that #10 didn't give a role. After asking several times, #11 starts a vote on #10 for being a possible Kidnapper.
    #10 is put on trial and claims Jailor and posts a false LW. #11 is overruled by votes and #10 is found innocent 6-5.
    #10 now starts accusing #13 as lieutenant since he was the one who said #10 was mafia. #10 publicly says he will jail and execute #13.

Night 3
    #10 chooses to execute #13 and talks about how he wants to take his rage out on mayor. #13 tries to defend himself. #10 says he is going to execute the mayor tomorrow.
    #13 (Framer) is executed by a Jailor.

Day 4
    #10 continues to harass #11 and lieutenant via PM and chat. #10 chooses to jail #11.
    #11 continues to try to work with #10, even PMing him the claimed roles. #10 responds by continuing to harass #11.

Night 4
    #10 chooses to execute the Mayor, who says nothing in jail.
    #11 (Mayor) is executed by a Jailor.
    #12 (Investigator) is killed by a Veteran.
    #6 (Jailor) is killed by the Mafia.

Day 5
    #3 is voted to trial, claims BG, and found innocent.
    #10 chooses to jail #4, then changes to #8.

Night 5
    #8 claims Survivor in jail.
    #2 (Cultist) is killed by the Mafia.

Day 6
    No one is lynched. #10 doesn't jail anyone.

Night 6
    #10 (Jailor) is killed by the Mafia.

Day 7
    #8 (Cultist) is lynched.

Night 7
    #9 (Detective) is killed by the Mafia.

Day 8
    #14 (Veteran) is lynched.

Night 8
    #4 (Doctor) is killed by the Mafia.

The game ends on day 9 with a mafia victory.

Was the game result altered?
    Yes, losing the Mayor's vote is not inconsequential, and there was no reason to execute him.

Player Offenses
    Fuuton: Griefing, Intentional Game Throwing
    Ghowilio: Name Abuse

Previous Offenses
    Fuuton: Skyping, Griefing (WL x4), Griefing (WL x2), Reactionary Game Throwing (On Hold)
    Ghowilio: None

Recommended Action
    Fuuton: Watch List x6
    Ghowilio: On Hold

Additional Notes
    Fuuton has a history of ignoring his game objective to get revenge on players for previous games. Long watch list recommended.
    Ghowilio is guilty of name abuse, and several players complain and point this out to him in game and say he might be reported. He says he won't do it again. First offense so recommending on hold.

Thanks for helping to keep the game clean!

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Fuuton: 1-S2-1-4470197

There is a pending report on the player who actually did do it to me FYI.

It was a revenge execution, also anyone who claims bg that late is gonna get executed FYI: Learn to play.

I've been around and everyone knows I'm one of the good maf players, but the admin here never target the real trolls like Syvlan (who btw has targetted me in MANY GAMES).

Yet you allow these idiots to throw me under the bus when everyone knows I'm a competitive player.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Hi @Fuuton ,

If you have any replays showing another player clearly targeting you for who you are, we encourage you to please file an appropriate report for griefing and it will be reviewed. If there is already a pending report, we appreciate your patience while we catch up to it. All reports are reviewed in the order submitted (you can only see your own reports), and it can sometimes be several weeks before a staff member can get to it.

As for your complaint about being kicked from lobbies, there are unfortunately several players out there who do this to other players. It is unfortunate we have no control over the lobbies in SC2, and encourage you to start your own lobby if this happens you.

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
    Hi @Fuuton ,

If you have any replays showing another player clearly targeting you for who you are, we encourage you to please file an appropriate report for griefing and it will be reviewed. If there is already a pending report, we appreciate your patience while we catch up to it. All reports are reviewed in the order submitted (you can only see your own reports), and it can sometimes be several weeks before a staff member can get to it.

As for your complaint about being kicked from lobbies, there are unfortunately several players out there who do this to other players. It is unfortunate we have no control over the lobbies in SC2, and encourage you to start your own lobby if this happens you.
    They were put up so long ago I don't even remember. Nothing gets done here.

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Fuuton View Post
    There is a pending report on the player who actually did do it to me FYI.

It was a revenge execution, also anyone who claims bg that late is gonna get executed FYI: Learn to play.

I've been around and everyone knows I'm one of the good maf players, but the admin here never target the real trolls like Syvlan (who btw has targetted me in MANY GAMES).

Yet you allow these idiots to throw me under the bus when everyone knows I'm a competitive player.
    "everyone knows I'm one of the good maf player"

kekekekekekekkekekekekekekekekekekkekekekekekekeke kekkekekekekek

9. ISO #9