User Tag List

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

2. ISO #202

3. ISO #203

4. ISO #204

Re: S-FM 226: Which Witch is Which

Town:
    Lady Gauss - On reread, liking this slot's posts. I like how this slot is helping actively sort contraversial slots such as Stereo and ccantman and calling out some people who might get a town pass like ika (see post #34)

GET - Meta tell on Mesk, also this slot seems to be actively scumhunting.

ccantman - I now read this slot as noob town that is trying hard to contribute and is getting better. At first was passive, but this can be interpreted as either scum passiveness or a playstyle thing. #96 felt particularly townie to me.

POE (in no particular order):
    ika - I go back and forth on this slot, and it's really only POE that's making me question ika. I feel like #31 is too genuine for ika to be scum, and #44 is scummy but just helping us get out of RVS. #147 seems bad for attacking low hanging fruit however.

Trine - No posts. Suspicious for posting elsewhere on the forums but not in game. Please replace so we can get a read on the slot.

Stereo - I still think #15 describing town as a separate entity to self is suspicious, however I'm willing to consider that it's a playstyle/communication difference. I have no other reason to townread this slot so that's why it's POE scummy.

Sinon - #121 citizen claim is really forced and awkward. I just don't understand the purpose of this claim completely unprompted. Other than that, Sinon seems to be sitting on the sidelines poking at other players and posting lots of words without really being as productive as I would expect. POE also is hurting this slot because otherwise I'd be happy with a null sorting.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

5. ISO #205

Quote Originally Posted by God Emperor Trudeau View Post
    So whad, specifically what do you think about LG?
    Maybe I just answered that in my most recent post. But I think LG is shining town.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

6. ISO #206

I think I'm most comfortable with ika or Sinon as today's lynch.

@ika
    Can you post updated reads? I'm wondering where ccantman falls into your POE after recent developments.

Going to go ISO Sinon now.

7. ISO #207

8. ISO #208

9. ISO #209

10. ISO #210

5 cit claims for 4 slots. FFS. I need to proof read
    Mesk here, GET will lead you to victory. CITIZEN TRUDEAU WILL LEAD THE WAY
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinon View Post
    Also I'm just realizing my previous post didn't go up, my bad, but I said more or less that Whad starting the game off with a specious accusation comes off to me as someone trying to control the narrative out of the gate, perhaps thinking that the best defense is a good offense. And a question like "2. Any thoughts on ccantman for mentioning a jester (obviously not in game) and then disappearing?" is the sort of question designed to gin up confusion and get people fighting by teeing someone up to go after another player in response to a loaded question. Also, I had thought Trudeau's getting panicked over wanting their comments deleted was somewhat suspicious, but that is no more odd really than anything else they've said since.

As for myself, I am a citizen, and I think that based on the level of, uh, passion wrt ika and Trudeau, that they are citizens too. Other than that, I'm still figuring everyone else out, with a particular suspicion toward Whad.
    Where are you getting cit claims 3-5?

11. ISO #211

@Stealthbomber16 Not to step out of line, but what's the process for replacing afks? Like is a whole 24 hours too long?

I'm a bit pressed for time right now but here is the general gist of things.

1. 24 hours passed. Night soon, bitches.
    2. @Trine needs to get in here and if they have not posted by night 1 they will be replaced by good ol SJ.
    3. Reminder to everyone that we're all here as a leisure activity and toxicity doesn't help anyone ;)

@SuperJack please be on standby to replace in N1.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

12. ISO #212

I don't think much of it, it's just a manner of speaking. Some people speak as though they are part of the group that they're talking about when they're not (e.g. sports teams), some people speak as though they are not in the entity even if they actually are, especially when referring to the entity more generally as opposed to their specific place in it (e.g. congresspeople talking about Congress unable to pass something (or anything..) as if they aren't a part of it). It's like hearing someone say "one should be careful what one says" vs. "you should be careful what you say" and trying to draw a conclusion based off of that.
    Paragraph to say "Sinon doesn't think Stereo referring to the townspeople as a separate entity to himself is scummy". Lots of extra words that inflate the appearance of heavy contribution.

Also I'm just realizing my previous post didn't go up, my bad, but I said more or less that Whad starting the game off with a specious accusation comes off to me as someone trying to control the narrative out of the gate, perhaps thinking that the best defense is a good offense. And a question like "2. Any thoughts on ccantman for mentioning a jester (obviously not in game) and then disappearing?" is the sort of question designed to gin up confusion and get people fighting by teeing someone up to go after another player in response to a loaded question. Also, I had thought Trudeau's getting panicked over wanting their comments deleted was somewhat suspicious, but that is no more odd really than anything else they've said since.

As for myself, I am a citizen, and I think that based on the level of, uh, passion wrt ika and Trudeau, that they are citizens too. Other than that, I'm still figuring everyone else out, with a particular suspicion toward Whad.
    1. I'll grant Sinon the "Whad's leading question is attempting to control the narrative of the game" point (although ok, it's RVS, we're trying to get out of it). But then why doesn't Sinon vote ME, a player he deems as scummy? This is pinging my scumdar.

2. Citizen claim here is really unnecessary and just... no.

I'm a data scientist. I can understand that saying things about peoples' roles that you might think are innocuous could cause you to give out more information than you realize, but, in the first round, there's less risk in doing so since there's less 'objective' evidence to assess peoples' statements against. We're all just kind of shaking the tree to see what falls out and make as good a guess as we can until the next round where we'll have more than just each other's words to go off of.

Anyway, I'm currently thinking that the witches are Whad and Trudeau...my argument for Whad still stands, and going back I see that trudeau started out positing that Whad is town with no evidence other than "ONLY TOWN WHAD OPENS WITH A 2 POINT BULLET SPEECH," which is weak at best (as Lady Gauss noticed at the time). Then, ignoring the doubt surrounding that conclusion, trudeau goes on to say a little later, "Yeah we decided whad was town," in response to ika asking what peoples' reads are, then quickly accusing ika of being "on" something to distract from the baselessness and non-consensus of that assertion. So, my take is that trudeau is smoke-screening, giving whad a town pass and hoping it seeps in just as quickly as they can obfuscate with wild, capitalized riffs/accusations to avoid having to argue the validity of their claims. Whad is then free also attack other players to keep the conversation off of the two of them with a certain level of name-clearing they never actually earned.
    Whad/GET as the scumteam is too obvious to be a thing. It's def. not Trudeau smoke-screening. I also don't really understand the first paragraph here but maybe that's because I'm becoming quite tired.

Hi ptb! I don't know how or how often you discuss with your other half, but that's for you two to sort out if you're in disagreement; to us, your'e one player. Additionally, this is exactly what I was getting at when I called ika's advice imperious. "You noobies don't know our play yet." And? Your point? There's no predetermined 'correct' strategy to play mafia, so to imply that the way us 'noobs' are playing is inferior or incorrect or w/e slander you want to charge is textbook imperiousness - you're acting superior and assuming authority over what constitutes good strategy when you have no higher claim to that than us noobs just 'cause you've been around longer. Maybe it's made your game stale. Furthermore, us noobs make up half of all the players in the game, so judging who is citizen and who is witch based on your opinion of how town and witch usually/should act is a self-centered approach and poor strategy. Not to mention, if trolling and indiscriminate attacks are the other part of 'your game,' - keep it. I believe enough of us will see through it in the end.

Don't be fooled, folks - the Emperor is wearing no clothes.
    long wordy post to say "there are lots of new players in the game, and new players may not adhere to traditional scum or town meta". Extra words make it seem like content is higher.

Mostly since that's who I had any real feeling on, buuut:

Stereo - Pretty logical, pathological even. Neutral feeling.

Lady Gauss - Also makes sense, seems interested in KTP. Also seems at ease in this game, the kind that is granted to you as a townsperson. Interested to see who they eventually accuse.

ccantman - Asks a lot of questions, don't know what that means. Leaning slightly town.

Trine - N/A
    If you had to make a ranking of people you think are towniest to scummiest, what would it look like? Who are your top 2-3 scum suspects and why?

13. ISO #213

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I'm a bit pressed for time right now but here is the general gist of things.

1. 24 hours passed. Night soon, bitches.
    2. @Trine needs to get in here and if they have not posted by night 1 they will be replaced by good ol SJ.
    3. Reminder to everyone that we're all here as a leisure activity and toxicity doesn't help anyone ;)

@SuperJack please be on standby to replace in N1.
    So SJ would only join in N1, so worse case we are another 24 hours with only 7 people?
    Or are days not 48 hours

14. ISO #214

@Whad -- I think we have a solid 3 town block with us and LG.

I was going to bring up trine posting in other parts of the site too. I then checked to see if they were even reading this thread.

Honestly, trine needs to be replaced.
    I really feel good about ccantman too.

@ccantman Who are your top 3 scums (can be by POE)? We should try to reach some kind of consensus on the lynch target.

Btw just as an aside, I'm going to pop in in the morning, but then won't be back before EOD. So any discussion/questions for me please in the next few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo View Post
    You scum read me for describing town as not a part of me, then you did the same thing. It's me poking fun at you.
    Lol that's actually pretty funny. I didn't even realize I did that

What are your thoughts on ika and Sinon?

15. ISO #215

can you give us developed reads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    What are your thoughts on ika and Sinon?
    ccantman isn't a village idiot, and I am mostly sure after seeing what's been put out by him means he is town.
    Sinon I really don't know what to think yet, leaning town.
    GET is probably town. I have no reason to think of them as not town at the moment.
    Ika seems to be driving a town agenda, even if others don't like it.

Whad leans scum, but that's because I am butt hurt.
    This is all I really have to share for everyone.

16. ISO #216

Quote Originally Posted by ccantman View Post
    Where are you getting cit claims 3-5?
    GET just meant that claiming citizen is useful early even if it just fills 1/4 cit claims. Because later on, when cit claims are collected there might be 5 people claiming citizen with only 4 citizen slots. (He made another hypothetical). So far, only Sinon and GET have claimed citizen.

17. ISO #217

18. ISO #218

Dude are you serious? That's it?

-vote Stereo

This is way too low effort/minimal scumhunting for you to be town.

19. ISO #219

@Whad mesk and i feel good about Sinon

I feel ika is scum, mesk disagrees with me.

Second scum slot hasn't been sorted yet. Obviously Stereo is a good candidate for scum, but I lynched him before and was wrong..This could just be my confirmation bias. I asked him for reads, so, if he comes back with something, I'll have more to asses. if not, well...ya know.

Trine's slot throws me for a loop, so, I feel like we might just only have 1 scum right now...

Also, I'm not sold on ccantman being a noob town. Everyone in spirits SWORE up and down arrow was just a new player and even when he did the scummiest things they wrote it off because "stooopid noob" ...ccantman really buddied ika, and I found that so interesting. However, could be new player. So I don't town lean ccantman but I'm not sold enough to lynch him over sinon.

20. ISO #220

These names in order of how I thought of them

ccantman - Town
    Trine - Unknown
    Lady Guass - Town
    ika-scum
    God Emporer Trudeau-scum (less than Ika)
    Stereo-Town
    Sinon-Town
    Whad-Scum

Is how I would put names if i had to. though since only 2 scum in game, 1 is not many are clearly wrong
    Can you elaborate on Sinon and Stereo as town? I've presented some thoughts on Sinon and most recently, Stereo's half-assed reads list looks super low effort/scum to me.

21. ISO #221

These names in order of how I thought of them

ccantman - Town
    Trine - Unknown
    Lady Guass - Town
    ika-scum
    God Emporer Trudeau-scum (less than Ika)
    Stereo-Town
    Sinon-Town
    Whad-Scum

Is how I would put names if i had to. though since only 2 scum in game, 1 is not many are clearly wrong
    If you think we're scum after I took the time to give you a large post explaining methods, WIFOM, definitions, and telling you motivations for claiming and such -- you are either very ignorant or scum.

Your lack of scum hunting scum leans you for me.

22. ISO #222

GET just meant that claiming citizen is useful early even if it just fills 1/4 cit claims. Because later on, when cit claims are collected there might be 5 people claiming citizen with only 4 citizen slots. (He made another hypothetical). So far, only Sinon and GET have claimed citizen.
    I think I got it, the "5" was refering to

For us, hard claiming in a game with only 4 citizens allows us to fill one spot, and then later claims can be sorted, and if we have a 5 citizen claims for 5 slots, by POE we can wittle down and potentially nail a scum by using behaviors and motivations as a cipher.

23. ISO #223

@Whad mesk and i feel good about Sinon

I feel ika is scum, mesk disagrees with me.

Second scum slot hasn't been sorted yet. Obviously Stereo is a good candidate for scum, but I lynched him before and was wrong..This could just be my confirmation bias. I asked him for reads, so, if he comes back with something, I'll have more to asses. if not, well...ya know.

Trine's slot throws me for a loop, so, I feel like we might just only have 1 scum right now...

Also, I'm not sold on ccantman being a noob town. Everyone in spirits SWORE up and down arrow was just a new player and even when he did the scummiest things they wrote it off because "stooopid noob" ...ccantman really buddied ika, and I found that so interesting. However, could be new player. So I don't town lean ccantman but I'm not sold enough to lynch him over sinon.
    Check out Stereo's reads... It's so pathetically low effort scum not giving a darn about scumhunting that I just can't even.

24. ISO #224

Second scum slot hasn't been sorted yet. Obviously Stereo is a good candidate for scum, but I lynched him before and was wrong.
    I don't think I've gone a game without being pegged as scum day 1. Except my first game, when I actually was scum.

Can you elaborate on Sinon and Stereo as town? I've presented some thoughts on Sinon and most recently, Stereo's half-assed reads list looks super low effort/scum to me.
    It's a weak point for me. But it's cute to me that you're really going hard on my ass every time I say something that doesn't align with your definition of a townie and their mannerisms.

25. ISO #225

I mean ths biggest issue with my list is you asked for 3. And the Sinon and Stero I need to do relook at. As I noted, those where the last two people I had actual thoughts on.

For some reason I thought Lady did the overview not GET.

Though (and this is getting into WiFOm ) as a town you would go over stuff, so as mafia you would also go over stuff to help prove your town.

Realistically if I had to choose right now its Ika and Wald,

And right now if I had to choose one, it would be Ika.

And then based on what he reveals would help indicate others.

but as I said, Day 1 is not my forte

26. ISO #226

Check out Stereo's reads... It's so pathetically low effort scum not giving a darn about scumhunting that I just can't even.
    The fact that you're going so hard for me is only convincing me further that you're looking for an easy and safe lynch that puts scum ahead of town.

27. ISO #227

28. ISO #228

29. ISO #229

I mean ths biggest issue with my list is you asked for 3. And the Sinon and Stero I need to do relook at. As I noted, those where the last two people I had actual thoughts on.

For some reason I thought Lady did the overview not GET.

Though (and this is getting into WiFOm ) as a town you would go over stuff, so as mafia you would also go over stuff to help prove your town.

Realistically if I had to choose right now its Ika and Wald,

And right now if I had to choose one, it would be Ika.

And then based on what he reveals would help indicate others.

but as I said, Day 1 is not my forte

Well, ok. However, I'll be honest...most scum wouldn't go out of their way to explain all of that to you because honestly, the paranoia would make them think of all of the ways in which someone could apply pressure. It more than likely indicates we're town because we're very okay with the spotlight being on us.

Scum like to deflect deflect deflect.

Notice how sinon was all up on our dick, but LG, came in and was like yeahhhhhhh that's not gonna fly, and then suddenly the vote disappeared. Just inconsistently taking stabs in the dark (which can be seen as noob scum or NAI)

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    man i was hoping to be witch but i got town

anyways just on skimming scums are now in

ccantman/Lady Gauss/Stereo

lets lynch and move on

Initials lables 3 as scum (could still be random at this point)
    No I was thinking it was the ***** talking to itself.

I have given my reads so if you don't like that I have poed everything out and will read up then not my problem
    Also there's only one page still get to the right ppp scrub

-vote ccantman
    nothing. ive just reached a point where im ready to lynch. you can help me lynch ccant!scum i f you like.
    And the a bunch of posts claiming he has his POE

And finally gives his POE
    yzb there right? they are weak reasonins based on what i have seen.

the non-posters are null
    whad is town for jumping in and playing right away
    stero is null scum for what whad pointed out
    ccant is just trolling the thread with the stealth vote and does nothing to push the game foward
    your actualy posting so im gonna say town
    GET has done nothing town at all and is only antagonizing me right now and not only contradicted themselfs already, but are making it a very weak attempt to scum read me
    Which I already gave my issues with it earlier

Refers to Lazy game, but as I did not take part in that, can't comment on it
    anyway im just gonna say the scum team right now is ccant and God Emperor Trudeau

willing to vote either way
    Gets into an argument with GET about lynching people vs reads

so is he town or my scum buddy? you jsut said i was bussing him

another contradiction my freids!
    Keeps point out contradicitons in GET's posts

But then has this post
    contracictions =/= scum this has been proven over and over again

if you think im scummy for contradictions then you can vote me for flawed reasoning
    If contradicitons =/= scum, then why the deep dive on GET in the yearly game for contradictions?

the internet does not make it vaild to do such things, we are all still people at the end of the day. i already explained why its not an act of authroity at all and instead a simple "this is what mafia is"

i didnt take it as an insult but you bascily tried to make the context of it that it was one. thats what i was getting at. if you saw, i addressed the post in a manner that i told him that he was using words in my mouth when what i say is more of laymans of what mafia is.

if you want to continue the smatic we can talk post game cus im not boiling to down to this in games

it would of been better then what you did by voting mod becasue then GET has 2 votes and if there were a 3rd or 4th on there then we could go "hey look at these votes is it scum or town"

by voting outside of the game and trolling you have done nothing to push it foward. voting in the game pushes it foward becasue then someone could quote you and vote you off another what would be trolling reason or read your post as scum for it
    My biggest issue with this is, I basically did the same thing that Fury did in WIFOM, and yet in WIFOM, Ika never had the same issue with Fury on. But this is obviously using a different game a reference, so shouldn't hold a lot of weight ( but I think this is where my feeling came from that I just never put into logical thought)

32. ISO #232

33. ISO #233

The fact that you're going so hard for me is only convincing me further that you're looking for an easy and safe lynch that puts scum ahead of town.
    How are you in any way an "easy and safe lynch"?
    LadyGauss slight town reads you. (#179)
    ccantman town reads you. (#214)
    GET null reads you. (#216)
    Sinon neutral reads you. (#184)

Basically everyone who POEs as town or has been vouched for is vouching for you. I'm just trying to communicate my suspicions on a player that everyone seems to be overlooking for reasons that I don't understand. You won't be an easy lynch by any means, and I resent you saying that. I am just 100% not gonna let you fly under the radar with a poor read list, poor effort, and anti-town/pro-scum behavior.

34. ISO #234

But then has this post

If contradicitons =/= scum, then why the deep dive on GET in the yearly game for contradictions?

My biggest issue with this is, I basically did the same thing that Fury did in WIFOM, and yet in WIFOM, Ika never had the same issue with Fury on. But this is obviously using a different game a reference, so shouldn't hold a lot of weight ( but I think this is where my feeling came from that I just never put into logical thought)

I'd also like to point out that the "contradictions" he pointed out were not contradictions at all. He tried to twist things I said, and make them fit his very ill thought out push on us. I've yet to contradict myself this game.

35. ISO #235

But then has this post

Can you link the Fury game? I want to read it but I can't find the one you're talking about?

36. ISO #236

How are you in any way an "easy and safe lynch"?
    LadyGauss slight town reads you. (#179)
    ccantman town reads you. (#214)
    GET null reads you. (#216)
    Sinon neutral reads you. (#184)

Basically everyone who POEs as town or has been vouched for is vouching for you. I'm just trying to communicate my suspicions on a player that everyone seems to be overlooking for reasons that I don't understand. You won't be an easy lynch by any means, and I resent you saying that. I am just 100% not gonna let you fly under the radar with a poor read list, poor effort, and anti-town/pro-scum behavior.
    it's his thing. He says he's lynched every game for some unknown reason (coming off scummy) but yet doesnt take steps to correct the issues.

If he's scum, he's not a threat, and you can deal with him later (we'll most assuredly be dead). If he's town his vote will help.

37. ISO #237

it's his thing. He says he's lynched every game for some unknown reason (coming off scummy) but yet doesnt take steps to correct the issues.

If he's scum, he's not a threat, and you can deal with him later (we'll most assuredly be dead). If he's town his vote will help.
    Peh ok. If you feel SO SURE about this then I'm fine voting ika for reasons I stated earlier. Since I won't be around anywhere near EOD, people who will shouldn't vote until later in case he says something amazing to defend himself.

#44 and #147 are what bother me the most for reasons I stated earlier.

-vote ika

38. ISO #238

Peh ok. If you feel SO SURE about this then I'm fine voting ika for reasons I stated earlier. Since I won't be around anywhere near EOD, people who will shouldn't vote until later in case he says something amazing to defend himself.

#44 and #147 are what bother me the most for reasons I stated earlier.

-vote ika
    Mesk doesn't agree though, so we'll vote for Sinon unless you don't feel comfortable with Sinon anymore?

39. ISO #239

40. ISO #240

Basically everyone who POEs as town or has been vouched for is vouching for you. I'm just trying to communicate my suspicions on a player that everyone seems to be overlooking for reasons that I don't understand.
    Point taken. I'm a pretty weak player and it makes me feel weaker. It shows.

I am just 100% not gonna let you fly under the radar with a poor read list, poor effort, and anti-town/pro-scum behavior.
    How is my low effort anti-town or pro-scum? It doesn't benefit one side or the other, it's just how I feel about people so far. It's day 1. What do you want me to say? Ohhh, fuckin', ccantman beds with scum, lynch that guy, ohh oh shit man I better suck someone's dick so I don't lynched. I'm not exactly a genius when it comes to micro-analyzing and reading between the space between lines. I'm used to disseminating facts from high speed shit posting and trash memes.

You're right, I should stick to SC2.

41. ISO #241

OK

So for arguments sake. Let's say me*plus mesk* lg whad and stereo are the town block. Who is our 5th?

Options:

Trine
    Sinon
    Ika
    ccantman

I'm leaning ccantman town after his iso on ika.

So let's add ccantman

SO GET, LG, STEREO, WHAD, AND CCANTMAN

Scum: IKA, and Sinon

AFK town: Trine.

game solved?

42. ISO #242

43. ISO #243

If my role-claiming seemed forced or unprompted, it's because when I've played (IRL) before, everyone would claim roles (i.e. town) quite casually and not much was read into doing so. Anyway, I'm becoming a little more suspicious of stereo. They usually sound keeled, but have become defensive now that Whad has challenged them a little. Whad seems to be good at directing the scope of conversation, but has good reads IMO. I hope they are a townsperson or we might be in trouble. Lastly, I took back my vote because I reread the comments I was basing my vote on, and realized I missed part of the jocular tone, so I didn't consider GET scummy enough to keep my vote on.
    If you break my heart, I'll get you back in spades!

44. ISO #244

basically after reading all this and seeing how i have been the top poster here (and no hydras do not count becasue they have not been signing), if you guys want to lynch me for ??? fine with me

poe leads to at least one scum in GET/whad/sinon

trine is the wildcard because trine is posting elsewhere so it is a tossup if both are not in the pool

if i'm universally scum read and poed out becasue again, ???, then fine with me i can sit back and watch the lylo show tomorrow.

-vote whad

45. ISO #245

46. ISO #246

47. ISO #247

OK

So for arguments sake. Let's say me*plus mesk* lg whad and stereo are the town block. Who is our 5th?

Options:

Trine
    Sinon
    Ika
    ccantman

I'm leaning ccantman town after his iso on ika.

So let's add ccantman

SO GET, LG, STEREO, WHAD, AND CCANTMAN

Scum: IKA, and Sinon

AFK town: Trine.

game solved?
    what does being in a town block mean?

we all vote the same person?
    we all dont vote until last minuite to prevent scum hammer?
    something else?

48. ISO #248

what does being in a town block mean?

we all vote the same person?
    we all dont vote until last minuite to prevent scum hammer?
    something else?
    How many games have you played? You seem to be playing dumb on purpose, because you keep flipping and acting like a skilled player then you flip it and act like this is your first game.

Town block refers to a group of universally recognized town read people deciding to trust each other and vote the potential scum together.

49. ISO #249

How many games have you played? You seem to be playing dumb on purpose, because you keep flipping and acting like a skilled player then you flip it and act like this is your first game.

Town block refers to a group of universally recognized town read people deciding to trust each other and vote the potential scum together.
    1st game as consort
    2nd game as jester
    this game as cit

50. ISO #250