S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P] - Page 70
Register

User Tag List

Page 70 of 83 FirstFirst ... 20 60 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 80 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,500 of 4142
  1. ISO #3451

Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    If you don't believe that MM can be hueys team mate you are ignoring the mechanical claims of me and aamirus. You can't believe that huey and MM can't be scum together and believe me and aamirus to both be town because of our claims dude, but again you have to do and say what ever benefits MM the most here so I think i'm just fucking wasting all of my time and efforts.
    @Magoroth
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

2. ISO #3452

3. ISO #3453
    Ganelon

Oh look it’s aamirus
    feel free to skip the last two pages as they’re basically me circlejerking around a non-issue

4. ISO #3454

5. ISO #3455
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    -vote Huey The Long

Im Comfortable With This Lynch..
    Interesting

6. ISO #3456
    Ganelon

So Kira isn’t Huey’s scummate
    but SolidDD has to be blinks scummate if blink is scum
    no idea what this means tbh

7. ISO #3457
    Ganelon

Ftr before anyone asks, MM has definitely been scummy this game. Idk he is indeed fake as hell. But... like he can only be scum with blink here, never with Huey, so I literally have to believe Huey is scum which does seem likely

8. ISO #3458
    Ganelon

Nah I can’t ever believe Ozy was Huey’s scum mate. Too many things wrong with that.

9. ISO #3459

10. ISO #3460
    Ganelon

If I knew MMs alignment to be scum here I would always go after aamirus here btw. Never after blink or indeed free Huey.

11. ISO #3461

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Could Have Beat This Game.. But I Got High.. Im Totally Confused Because I Got High.. I Have No Idea Whats Going On And I Know Why... Because I Got High Because I Got High Because I Got Hiiigghhhh..
    LOL
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

12. ISO #3462

13. ISO #3463

14. ISO #3464

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    That's not how I interpret that, it's actress=mafia.

@Frinckles can you please clarify on the way actress=mafia show up to a list maker?
    Sorry, I missed this I think? I m drinking.

Basically, if an actress were compared -- they would show up as 'red' for the sake of comparisons.

And comparing that red to a white or green check would mean different alignments.

An acting actress would still show up in a carol as a 'non-town' despite ultimately flipping as non mafia.

An acting actress would not be revealed as an actress if they were the target of an Ornamentalist.

That's about as clear as I can make it. Alignments are.. alignments.

15. ISO #3465

16. ISO #3466

17. ISO #3467

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Also since I totally missed middle-of-day post.

Ya-da-ya-da, the patrons wanted to um. Build a snow man or some shit.
    So 24 hours or somethin remain.

dooooo do-do doooo
    Host Is Scum.. Low Effort In Narration That Leads Me To Believe He Is In Fact.. Solid Scum..

18. ISO #3468
    Ganelon

Tbh a blink Yagami solidd team would also make sense
    Lol

19. ISO #3469
    Ganelon

But then that would mean the Doc isn’t Cc’ing.

20. ISO #3470

21. ISO #3471

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    You guys are pushing that Huey is blink’s teammate, and he’s pushing that Huey is your teammate.. so why vote anybody besides Huey?
    IDK I Have A Gut Feeling About SB16.. And You And Even You Pointed Out That List-Maker Would Be An Easier Claim.. I Feel That Was Scum Motivated..

22. ISO #3472

23. ISO #3473

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    If I knew MMs alignment to be scum here I would always go after aamirus here btw. Never after blink or indeed free Huey.
    Who cares man? You’re hurting the scum team honestly at this point by making it so obvious what your agenda is
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

24. ISO #3474
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Who cares man? You’re hurting the scum team honestly at this point by making it so obvious what your agenda is
    Tbh you’re right.
    -vote Huey The Long

25. ISO #3475

26. ISO #3476

27. ISO #3477

28. ISO #3478

Day Three

Aamirus got run over by a reindeer.

Aamirus' role was List-Maker

Spoiler : Her last will :
    I checked Huey and Blink night one and they were NOT the same alignment. carol claim was fake

Spoiler : Her favorite memory :
    My favorite memory from Mafia/Sc2mafia in the past year would be from S-FM Spirits IIb
    Voss had a sheriff red check on me but I counterclaimed against him and got him lynched. After that I was 100% confirmed mafia and the obvious lynch choice the next day. Rather than just bussing me and playing for the win on the following day, Blink and Distorted decided that they didn't want to let me die. Distorted came up with this insane plan which we actually pulled off and managed to get the win with the entire scum team intact:

Spoiler : Plan :

SO OoO for tonight:

- I kill nobody
    - Aamirus follows Huey
    - Zerg check yzb. (post a 1 if cit, 2 doc, 3 sheriff, 4 vigi, 5 det, 6 virus)

DAY START
    1) Aamirus makes a troll post or something with everyone pinged. the SECOND PERSON PINGED is who Huey visited.
    ----If the person huey visited is zerg or aamirus, we abandon.
    If it is anyone else:
    2) Zerg claims detective, and says Aamirus visited that person (the second person in her ping)
    3) I then claim Virus, saying I did a MM spree on that person.

effect: Town will think Aamirus and (second person pinged) are poisoned. the second person WILL be poisoned and drop dead at some point during the day. So I will make the cases of its useless to lynch EITHER of them.

I am then going to make a case for the no kill tonight. There was no poison on N2. Huey missed. so I will claim I used the SK ability on him, and he got RBed tonight for it (since it blocks the following night) and I will claim he is Alpha wolf.

Zerg, you can vote freely, but lets try to let town vote first so we can stack numbers easier. if you have a chacne to put somoene on L-1, try to wait until aamirus is around. if no lynches are gaining steam then voting there isnt a bad thing anyways after the 24 hour mark.

Aamirus HAS to be the hammer vote, or people will unvote if shes putting someone at L-1. but, i can always make the case shes trying to scare people by "bussing" to confirm 1 of her scums as town. but preferable that she hammers.

48 hours remain. Sorry for the delay.

7 votes to hammer.

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

29. ISO #3479

30. ISO #3480

31. ISO #3481
    Ganelon

Merry Christmas @Marshmallow Marshall it’s time to claim your alignment, please tell that either you’re scum with blink or that Huey was scum
    yesterday I was p sure the latter was the case.
    its also possible the team is blink, solidD, Kira. Doc isn’t a ccable role I don’t think

32. ISO #3482
    Ganelon

If mm claims town here I’m lynching SolidD and hoping for the best

33. ISO #3483
    Ganelon

I meant the former btw. P sure blink is scum here

34. ISO #3484
    Ganelon

Tbh, if I were town, none of you scummy fucks would’ve made it past d2

35. ISO #3485

Merry Christmas @Marshmallow Marshall it’s time to claim your alignment, please tell that either you’re scum with blink or that Huey was scum
    its also possible the team is blink, solidD, Kira. Doc isn’t a ccable role I don’t think
    I hardclaim town why do you think I'm scum lol, I swear I'm town.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

36. ISO #3486

If mm claims town here I’m lynching SolidD and hoping for the best
    What is more likely, that town!blink defended scum!huey like crazy, or that scum!blink decided to go full white knight on town!huey? Because that's apparently the only possibilities, if I understand Frinckles' answers correctly...
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

37. ISO #3487

Also, merry Christmas eve'ryone!!

38. ISO #3488

What's that line about Kira o.O I don't understand

39. ISO #3489

40. ISO #3490
    Ganelon

If there is a doc for the love of god DO NOT CLAIM. JUST HEAL MM HERE, IM LYNCHING SOLIDD CUZ IM PRETTY DURE HES CONSORT. IF DOC CLAIMS I WILL SIDE WITH SCUM

41. ISO #3491
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    What is more likely, that town!blink defended scum!huey like crazy, or that scum!blink decided to go full white knight on town!huey? Because that's apparently the only possibilities, if I understand Frinckles' answers correctly...
    The latter

42. ISO #3492
    Ganelon

But we cannot take that chance, SolidD is always scum here.

43. ISO #3493

Merry fucking christmas everyone.

It seems like many a people have died since I last checked in. I totally promised naz that I'd keep up with the game, but there's 70 fucking pages . If I was a reserve, I wouldn't give a fuck, and just start playing without reading.

I still don't have time to really follow, as today's christmas (and i'm going to try and get my relatives to play mafia gl to me!!). But I am going to fill the gap when the other half has to go on a weekend hiatus, and will commit to start following at least today.

I'd ask people not to scam read each other for decreased activity today, especially because some people do celebrate the holidays.

(almost posted this on the Voss account)

44. ISO #3494

45. ISO #3495
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Chip Skylark View Post
    Merry fucking christmas everyone.

It seems like many a people have died since I last checked in. I totally promised naz that I'd keep up with the game, but there's 70 fucking pages . If I was a reserve, I wouldn't give a fuck, and just start playing without reading.

I still don't have time to really follow, as today's christmas (and i'm going to try and get my relatives to play mafia gl to me!!). But I am going to fill the gap when the other half has to go on a weekend hiatus, and will commit to start following at least today.

I'd ask people not to scam read each other for decreased activity today, especially because some people do celebrate the holidays.

(almost posted this on the Voss account)
    Long story short, I’m angel, blink/Huey are confirmed not to be in the same tram by aamirus, Mm is my target, blink defenses huey from a lynch TWICE and for really no reason, he did a complete one eighty on his reads on me and MM on d2, and scumpainted us, god Ozy lynched and have absolutely no fucking reason for his scumread on him and now the bastard says he must’ve been actress.

46. ISO #3496

But we cannot take that chance, SolidD is always scum here.
    Fair.
    -vote Solid D.

I guess that Light being scum is a conspiracy theory we need to ignore.

And welcome Voss :P merry christmas!

47. ISO #3497

Long story short, I’m angel, blink/Huey are confirmed not to be in the same tram by aamirus, Mm is my target, blink defenses huey from a lynch TWICE and for really no reason, he did a complete one eighty on his reads on me and MM on d2, and scumpainted us, god Ozy lynched and have absolutely no fucking reason for his scumread on him and now the bastard says he must’ve been actress.
    I confirm. Blink even called me scum!Ozy's lover yesterday lol, it's a pretty funny read...

48. ISO #3498
    Ganelon

Well in that case I’m fucked
    ugh
    shouldve lynched blink yesterday
    I wish I were Town and not a neutral

49. ISO #3499
    Ganelon

So Kira, blink, SolidD scum team? Fucking hell town could’ve won if we hadn’t been so retarded
    I hate you all for lynching Ozy d2 bte

50. ISO #3500