1. ISO #101
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM Silent Night (14P)

in my first post I will be hardclaiming Godfather

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

Okay folks! Thanks everyone for signing on, I'll go ahead and work on finalizing the details for the game and maybe we can start it up Monday. I'll probably be handing out role cards on Sunday after everything is rolled so look out for one around that time. Again, I uh -- didn't expect this to fill so fast and I'm excited that we can all have a dope FM together to wind down 2019. The next holiday setup will be a bit bigger for sure. Finally, thanks to everyone for giving me some very interesting, weird, funny and wholesome memories to share with our community.

Till' then, have an awesome Friday, and have a better weekend!

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

Quote Originally Posted by Solid D. View Post
    There going to be another FM game before the end of the decade? Let’s go!
    Yep! Your first FM game will be in the second decade of the twenty-first century of the third millenia of our era
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108
    Ganelon

technically the end of the current decade is in 2021 soooo

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110
    Ganelon

no clue tbh.
    but ya
    I feel it in my bones, this FM is gonna be great.

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    technically the end of the current decade is in 2021 soooo
    I think you think that decades work same way as centuries. They don't.
    While, for example, the 1st century is years 1-100 not 0-99, decades are completely different ball game.
    The 2020s (pronounced "twenty-twenties" or "two thousand (and) twenties", shortened to "the '20s") is the upcoming decade in the Gregorian calendar that will begin on 1 January 2020, and will end on 31 December 2029.
    The 2010s (pronounced "twenty-tens" or "two thousand (and) tens"[1][2]) is the current decade in the Gregorian calendar that began on 1 January 2010, and will end on 31 December 2019.

13. ISO #113
    Ganelon

oh interesting.
    that's kind of weird, was not aware of that

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    He isn't acknowledging the Magorian calandar. His point is moot.
    He must be a Soviet!

Were you part of the October Revolution of November?

But yes, this game is going to be great ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

18. ISO #118

I shall be sending out the role cards tonight~! <3

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

19. ISO #119

@Voss @naz Uhhh have you guys made your Archon account yet? Can't send you both your rolecard without it!

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

20. ISO #120
    Ganelon

send me their role card instead
    I'll let them know

21. ISO #121

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    send me their role card instead
    I'll let them know
    you got it! /s

XP

22. ISO #122

All role cards are sent out Aside from Naz/Voss! They will hopefully show us their Archon Account so I can send them their role card.

23. ISO #123

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127