S-FM 226: Which Witch is Which - Page 18
Register

User Tag List

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
  1. ISO #851

2. ISO #852

Re: S-FM 226: Which Witch is Which

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    it doesn't matter if I did or didn't insult you.

Nothing you said I said was untrue.

You think you're better than all of us, and you think ika is the best player there is. And you just feed his ego all day long.
    so you admit to insulting

SW thinks im a good player yes, i think shes good too. does that matter? you feeed your own ego as well so ironic isnt it

I could name plenty of names. I'm not going to, but I could.

I'm not acting how I was. I literally apologized when sw brought it up. and then said let's not argue 5 times and she continued to argue with me. So idc. WEEEEEE
    scince you cant name names i will jsut put it down as anothe rone of your BS lies

you are thnoughm aplogizing doesnt fix what was said, editing doesnt fix it, not doing it to beign with does. if you never said anything insulting to begin with it would never be what it is. thats the thing cus you did that previous as well

3. ISO #853

4. ISO #854

Lol it makes or breaks me? I dont care about my rep lol.

i'm saying my rep comments w/ positive rep for standing up to you 2 was my point. People dont want to get into 4 hour arguments with you, but A LOT of people dislike you both.

We get it, you're in a relationship and you remind everyone every thread.
    Then they are cowards and I don't give a fuck. We have Skype with a good number of people here and PM's as well. They can say it to my face or I'm just gonna assume you are lying again.

5. ISO #855

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    He will do it to the bitter end

you clealry do becasue you continue to respond

we already both know that people dislike us, its not uncommon in the internet so i dont get your point here. people can adress it via PM if they even liekd to. you keep saying its a LOT of people but im still waiting for this "people" to show up cus i find it to be more and more amusing you say that cus i can name sevral who hate me and i really dont give a shit

yup and ill keep on talking about how amazing SW is becasue shes just that, amazing
    I'm responding b/c i know it's bothering u both, and I'm a troll.

I don't actually care about this argument at all. But you're both getting aggitated and it fills me with joy because you're both just as bad as I am, but you act so innocent.

"I thought you were leaving the site" -- literally you said that to me in scummies like 3 times, and now continue to bring it up.

"I thought you were seeking help." you two literally say that every thread. I read it as a put down because I was honest enough to admit I go to therapy on tuesdays. I don't care that people know, but when you use it in game, and then get mad when I complain about you whining to host b/c I "insulted you"

You both are just hypocrites and it makes me laugh.

They can pm u if they want, I'm just pointing out no one cares for your bs.
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

6. ISO #856

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf View Post
    LOL-Pot meet kettle.
    Show me where I started with either of you? Ika started our feud in game.

Then you came in this thread post game and shat on me. Then played victim and claimed I "edited a post"

how many mods did you pm so far to get me infracted?
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

7. ISO #857

it doesn't matter if I did or didn't insult you.

Nothing you said I said was untrue.

You think you're better than all of us, and you think ika is the best player there is. And you just feed his ego all day long.
    I don't think I'm better than anyone. I'm not the best player here. Not even close. I will absolutely give ika credit if he plays well. He used to lurk out games here and not give a shit. So yeah, he's changed as a player and I support him for that.

This sounds like sour grapes.

8. ISO #858

I'm responding b/c i know it's bothering u both, and I'm a troll.

I don't actually care about this argument at all. But you're both getting aggitated and it fills me with joy because you're both just as bad as I am, but you act so innocent.

"I thought you were leaving the site" -- literally you said that to me in scummies like 3 times, and now continue to bring it up.

"I thought you were seeking help." you two literally say that every thread. I read it as a put down because I was honest enough to admit I go to therapy on tuesdays. I don't care that people know, but when you use it in game, and then get mad when I complain about you whining to host b/c I "insulted you"

You both are just hypocrites and it makes me laugh.

They can pm u if they want, I'm just pointing out no one cares for your bs.
    nah im amused at this point becasue you are clearly bothered by it yourself. the thing we both know is that this never changes our love ofr each other and how we feel for each other.

like i said im more amused if anything that you think im agitated at this point. im amused you are so caught up in this. also who said im acitng innocent i self admitted tat the site hates me so there is no innocance. i say it like it is. your the one who uses retorics

i find all this retorics you are using to even try is more funny then anything becasue you said it yourself so basicly we are jsut poinitng you what you said.

9. ISO #859

so you admit to insulting

SW thinks im a good player yes, i think shes good too. does that matter? you feeed your own ego as well so ironic isnt it

scince you cant name names i will jsut put it down as anothe rone of your BS lies

you are thnoughm aplogizing doesnt fix what was said, editing doesnt fix it, not doing it to beign with does. if you never said anything insulting to begin with it would never be what it is. thats the thing cus you did that previous as well
    Lol ika, if you weren't like "LETS LYNCH NOW POE GOD, LETS DO IT NOW NOW NOW." Then you tried to say I was scum, so I said u were being dumb, and then u reported me... like "oh ok". Get a helmet kid. So sensitive. And you were dead wrong on who you wanted to lynch.
    Shut up cow.

10. ISO #860

I don't think I'm better than anyone. I'm not the best player here. Not even close. I will absolutely give ika credit if he plays well. He used to lurk out games here and not give a shit. So yeah, he's changed as a player and I support him for that.

This sounds like sour grapes.
    Sour about what? I trash your boyfriend on any given day. LOL.
    Shut up cow.

11. ISO #861

Then you came in this thread post game and shat on me. Then played victim and claimed I "edited a post"

the feud in game has nothing to do with what was said. nice changing of goal post.

you are statiung something as if it isnt fact when it clearly is so lol

are you admitting that you got infracted cus i didnt pm any mods at all

12. ISO #862

If you would of admitted you made that nasty post that you said was harsh and then deleted, I would of been done a long time ago. But that's what started this. I was perfectly willing to drop it all after you apologized but you couldn't resist the personal attack could you? You should know better than to start that shit with me.

13. ISO #863

nah im amused at this point becasue you are clearly bothered by it yourself. the thing we both know is that this never changes our love ofr each other and how we feel for each other.

like i said im more amused if anything that you think im agitated at this point. im amused you are so caught up in this. also who said im acitng innocent i self admitted tat the site hates me so there is no innocance. i say it like it is. your the one who uses retorics

i find all this retorics you are using to even try is more funny then anything becasue you said it yourself so basicly we are jsut poinitng you what you said.
    I am literally laughing at everything you guys are saying.
    Shut up cow.

14. ISO #864

Lol ika, if you weren't like "LETS LYNCH NOW POE GOD, LETS DO IT NOW NOW NOW." Then you tried to say I was scum, so I said u were being dumb, and then u reported me... like "oh ok". Get a helmet kid. So sensitive. And you were dead wrong on who you wanted to lynch.
    who said i was the one reporting the post? it could of been another player or someone outside of the game or stealth himself. nice attempts though

you should have some evidence first.

again the POE/game stuff has nothing to do with reposrts in general either so lol

Funny thing is that you have to realize what you do has no affect on me and i get more amusemtn then you think

15. ISO #865

If you would of admitted you made that nasty post that you said was harsh and then deleted, I would of been done a long time ago. But that's what started this. I was perfectly willing to drop it all after you apologized but you couldn't resist the personal attack could you? You should know better than to start that shit with me.
    He cant and wont stop. thats the funny thing

I am literally laughing at everything you guys are saying.
    HOw cna you type then? see another lie

16. ISO #866

the feud in game has nothing to do with what was said. nice changing of goal post.

you are statiung something as if it isnt fact when it clearly is so lol

are you admitting that you got infracted cus i didnt pm any mods at all
    I'm not infracted, but I'm sure it's coming. You two like to report everyone. You're a bunch of cry babies. It's funny. I didn't move any goal posts. There is no goal post to move, because none of us are winning this argument, it's just a circular drain of shit. In which two things will remain the same.

Both of you will be highly delusional.

I will remain an asshole.
    Shut up cow.

17. ISO #867

I'm not infracted, but I'm sure it's coming. You two like to report everyone. You're a bunch of cry babies. It's funny. I didn't move any goal posts. There is no goal post to move, because none of us are winning this argument, it's just a circular drain of shit. In which two things will remain the same.

Both of you will be highly delusional.

I will remain an asshole.
    so bascily you lied again? awsome more proof

you can call us that all you like we call it as we see it

at least you sefl admit that you are a problem

18. ISO #868

So you're mad that I "supposedly" made a harsh post, then tried to take it back before anyone saw it? So you're mad because I maybe didn't want to put that negativity towards you out there? You're mad because, again, allegedly, I tried to fix a lapse in judgment? And now you're mad because I wont admit to said post that you're the only one who "saw it." Interesting sw. Interesting.
    Shut up cow.

19. ISO #869

who said i was the one reporting the post? it could of been another player or someone outside of the game or stealth himself. nice attempts though

you should have some evidence first.

again the POE/game stuff has nothing to do with reposrts in general either so lol

Funny thing is that you have to realize what you do has no affect on me and i get more amusemtn then you think

<3

I havent been reported yet, but I'm sure sw is filing away those reports.
    Shut up cow.

20. ISO #870

He cant and wont stop. thats the funny thing

HOw cna you type then? see another lie
    you cant laugh and type? Damn son.

I might need my dad @Cryptonic to come bail me out. I'm being BULLIED!
    Shut up cow.

21. ISO #871

I don't know if you realize how hard I am laughing at you right now but seriously this is like 3rd grade shit.

I'm having fun but it's getting old. Got anything better or should we just stop here while ika and I are ahead. LOL

22. ISO #872

So you're mad that I "supposedly" made a harsh post, then tried to take it back before anyone saw it? So you're mad because I maybe didn't want to put that negativity towards you out there? You're mad because, again, allegedly, I tried to fix a lapse in judgment? And now you're mad because I wont admit to said post that you're the only one who "saw it." Interesting sw. Interesting.
    Its the intention and the fact it was there to begin with is the thing. thats what your delusional about.

<3

I havent been reported yet, but I'm sure sw is filing away those reports.
    Im sure she isnt. I cant wait to see how much of the BS meter you have filled up

23. ISO #873

Thank You for finally admitting what you did. You should of done it long ago and this would of stopped.

24. ISO #874

I don't know if you realize how hard I am laughing at you right now but seriously this is like 3rd grade shit.

I'm having fun but it's getting old. Got anything better or should we just stop here while ika and I are ahead. LOL
    whenever u sink to my level ur not a head. <3
    Shut up cow.

25. ISO #875

Thank You for finally admitting what you did. You should of done it long ago and this would of stopped.
    I didnt do anything. i said allegedly.
    Shut up cow.

26. ISO #876

you cant laugh and type? Damn son.

I might need my dad @Cryptonic to come bail me out. I'm being BULLIED!
    AWWWWWWW, need to call daddy to help you? typical

for real im laughing harder and harder with each post

27. ISO #877

28. ISO #878

Its the intention and the fact it was there to begin with is the thing. thats what your delusional about.

Im sure she isnt. I cant wait to see how much of the BS meter you have filled up
    Sure, because this "supposedly" insulting post was actually there.

Sw is a liar. And so are you. ttfn
    Shut up cow.

29. ISO #879

30. ISO #880

AWWWWWWW, need to call daddy to help you? typical

for real im laughing harder and harder with each post
    DADD PLZ @Cryptonic plz daddyyyyyyy ika is bullying me.
    Shut up cow.

31. ISO #881

32. ISO #882

33. ISO #883

this is the funny thing is at this time we are like the only people on the site so mods are gonna come in and go "WTF is this shit"
    I bet they just purge all of this. LOL
    Shut up cow.

34. ISO #884

Yeah, cuz that's what gets me off. Reporting PTB. Man, you sure got me figured out. I'm getting all excited!! I got so much reporting to do!!

This is so hot!!
    well I know ika doesnt do it for you anymore :P
    Shut up cow.

35. ISO #885

36. ISO #886

LOL this was fun, @ika and @SilverWolf . I'll never like either of you, but no hard feelings kids <3

I'm in a game of Island defense now, so I cant respondarino.

<3 <3 until next time
    Shut up cow.

37. ISO #887

Sure, because this "supposedly" insulting post was actually there.

Sw is a liar. And so are you. ttfn
    I can ask the mods to reinstate it but I doubt they will. I guess you are back in denial again. You made that post. You are lying about it by saying you didn't.

OWN YOUR SHIT. It's not that hard.

38. ISO #888

Yeah, cuz that's what gets me off. Reporting PTB. Man, you sure got me figured out. I'm getting all excited!! I got so much reporting to do!!

This is so hot!!
    OMG IT GETS YOU OFF IT GETS ME OFF TOO!!!!

I bet they just purge all of this. LOL
    screenshots are OPEd

well I know ika doesnt do it for you anymore :P
    LOL thats a nice one PTB

39. ISO #889

I can ask the mods to reinstate it but I doubt they will. I guess you are back in denial again. You made that post. You are lying about it by saying you didn't.

OWN YOUR SHIT. It's not that hard.
    he cant, it would hurt his ego and pride and maybe even get big daddy crypt to spank him for being naughty

40. ISO #890

41. ISO #891

42. ISO #892

LOL this was fun, @ika and @SilverWolf. I'll never like either of you, but no hard feelings kids <3

I'm in a game of Island defense now, so I cant respondarino.

<3 <3 until next time
    There are one or two people's opinions I care about here and yours will never be one of them.

Just in case you forgot this the last two times you told us what you think of us.

Good Night PTB!!

43. ISO #893

44. ISO #894

45. ISO #895

OMG IT GETS YOU OFF IT GETS ME OFF TOO!!!!

screenshots are OPEd

LOL thats a nice one PTB
    You would screen shot, because you obviously care.
    Shut up cow.

46. ISO #896

47. ISO #897

did you say you were leaving this thread?

couldnt stay away could you

@SilverWolf COME REPOSRT THIS I KNOW YOU NEED IT
    My game just ended lol. I saw you 2 posted a firestorm while I was gone.
    Shut up cow.

48. ISO #898

he prob did.

I love you SW!!
    Lol for people who don't care about my opinions you spent a long time responding to them.
    Shut up cow.

49. ISO #899

he cant, it would hurt his ego and pride and maybe even get big daddy crypt to spank him for being naughty
    cant what?

Was this the post you thought I was so afraid of?

Lol, it's SW. She only knows two things.

1. Insult people from her pedestal, while propping up ika.

2. Play the victim.

gg

-lol sorry that was harsh.
    Shut up cow.

50. ISO #900