S-FM 243: Your Everyday Average Game - Page 39
Register

User Tag List

Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,950 of 2012
  1. ISO #1901

Re: S-FM Your Everyday Average Game

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    @Distorted Modkill this guy. Don't be afraid. You need to modkill him at EoD. If we're incorrect and he's actually cuck we still have a high chance of winning because it's that you have to see NO MORE than 2 so if another RB wins we would still have another chance.
    i was wrong about you you truly are follower.... i might not be able to vote with ya but i have a plan to make you and me win
    I Like Ice Cream

2. ISO #1902

No, SP. Your plan would work if there wasn't an omnipotent that has the chance of causing immediate and definitive loses to scum. You may feel protected, but the other are not so they won't follow your shitty plan.
    this is why i want him lynched
    I Like Ice Cream

3. ISO #1903

4. ISO #1904

5. ISO #1905

6. ISO #1906

7. ISO #1907

8. ISO #1908

9. ISO #1909

10. ISO #1910

So after careful deliberation and some talking in skype chat I've come to the conclusion that this is the only way to win today with the threat of the host modkill looming over our heads.

I am a skyper. Gyrlander is also a skyper. There may or may not be another skyper. I don't want to give you a definitive answer.

Rule breakers need to come out of the woodwork NOW. We're going to gang up and lynch Efe since we're more certain than ever that he is a rule follower. This is the best way to ensure our victory. From here, we can have SP kill naz and hopefully completely play around the MK.
    -vote Efekannn02

Even if the MK comes out on the correct target tonight we can keep up the numbers advantage and get a quick and easy win in the next two days. We just need to play all our cards correctly.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

11. ISO #1911

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    So after careful deliberation and some talking in skype chat I've come to the conclusion that this is the only way to win today with the threat of the host modkill looming over our heads.

I am a skyper. Gyrlander is also a skyper. There may or may not be another skyper. I don't want to give you a definitive answer.

Rule breakers need to come out of the woodwork NOW. We're going to gang up and lynch Efe since we're more certain than ever that he is a rule follower. This is the best way to ensure our victory. From here, we can have SP kill naz and hopefully completely play around the MK.
    -vote Efekannn02

Even if the MK comes out on the correct target tonight we can keep up the numbers advantage and get a quick and easy win in the next two days. We just need to play all our cards correctly.
    i still dont believe you are a skyper tbh, what are you upto?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

12. ISO #1912

oh btw since you ve litraelly claimed it, i m keeping my vote on gyrlander, burning you tonight. easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

13. ISO #1913

14. ISO #1914

15. ISO #1915

-vote Efekannn02

I laughed SO hard when I read this. The desperation.

16. ISO #1916

No, SP. Your plan would work if there wasn't an omnipotent that has the chance of causing immediate and definitive loses to scum. You may feel protected, but the other are not so they won't follow your shitty plan.
    Let's see if they can read the setup. If hey can, we win. If they can't.. we didn't deserve to win anyway lol.

17. ISO #1917

18. ISO #1918

-vote Efekannn02

Okey WHAT THR ACTUAL FUCK I'M NOT A SKYPER

Thank you Anonymous Donor

19. ISO #1919

20. ISO #1920

21. ISO #1921

22. ISO #1922

23. ISO #1923

24. ISO #1924

25. ISO #1925

Okey WHAT THR ACTUAL FUCK I'M NOT A SKYPER
    god fucking damn it

i chose you over naz because you'd be more likely to play along

26. ISO #1926

27. ISO #1927

28. ISO #1928

Sorry, you caught me in a weak time. 3 hours of Biology would crack anyone.
    ah alright

you are forgiven

29. ISO #1929

30. ISO #1930

31. ISO #1931

Now explain what we should do in your opinion.
    at this point im not sure

i was hoping to come back and be in a bit of a better position where we'd be able to lead a lynch

32. ISO #1932

hi-key we're so desperate that we need to boot SP from the game with the MK even if it means giving the cuck a victory
    alternatively if we can force a no-lynch and have gyr repeatedly jail SP while the host cleans the game up

33. ISO #1933

34. ISO #1934

35. ISO #1935

36. ISO #1936

37. ISO #1937

38. ISO #1938

39. ISO #1939

40. ISO #1940

41. ISO #1941

42. ISO #1942

43. ISO #1943

44. ISO #1944