S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P] - Page 68
Register

User Tag List

Page 68 of 83 FirstFirst ... 18 58 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 78 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,400 of 4142
  1. ISO #3351

Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    What? There is clearly the "Actress - Mafia" pairing in the setup, Blink. Mag's post is correct in theory, but lacks the argument of "it's both blink and huey". You're clearly LYING in this post.

You did derail the Huey train lmao, that's obvious.
    Actually I Didnt Even Think Of That.. Shit..

2. ISO #3352

3. ISO #3353
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Mag's fucking lost his mind, seriously why are you defending me?

FMpov you're conf scum because I believe aamrius to be town.
    Shut up scum. This guy will 100% flip actress I believe we need to lynch consort, aka SolidD

4. ISO #3354
    Ganelon

NOPE TRY AGAIN NEUTRAL SCUM BY ASSOCIATION.
    Lol

5. ISO #3355
    Ganelon

I said that if anyone tried to scumpaint me by calling me a neutral I would turoblynch term unless they were aamirus, Mm or sb16, don’t worry your time will come but I first want the consort that is SolidD

6. ISO #3356

7. ISO #3357

Mag's fucking lost his mind, seriously why are you defending me?

FMpov you're conf scum because I believe aamrius to be town.

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    No he isn’t, besides you townread him this game. And so did he, why the fuck do you insist on townread omg him so much? What the tuck has he done to be townread
    He has spewed enough nonsense to make no sense as scum in my mind, I guess. Lol. He also put effort in D1, but that's NAI... yeah, your points are fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #3358

9. ISO #3359

10. ISO #3360

What? There is clearly the "Actress - Mafia" pairing in the setup, Blink. Mag's post is correct in theory, but lacks the argument of "it's both blink and huey". You're clearly LYING in this post.

That's not how I interpret that, it's actress=mafia.

@Frinckles can you please clarify on the way actress=mafia show up to a list maker?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

11. ISO #3361
    Ganelon

I’ll be the first to admit that MM has been somewhat scummy this game. I do, I know that. But in what world does blink do what he did yesterday and on d1, and convince two people to vote with him? Besides the OzYWho train was hullshit and nobody was able to produce arguments as to why he should be lynched. That’s never town there.

12. ISO #3362

NOPE TRY AGAIN NEUTRAL SCUM BY ASSOCIATION.
    Okay. Well I guess you're right Mag lol. Just one thing : do we completely dismiss the idea of Light being scum instead of Solid? I get that Solid heavily looked like he was being coached, but... I don't want to believe everything is THAT obvious, honestly.

Also, what about Huey? What do you think he is?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

13. ISO #3363

14. ISO #3364

My intent was to lynch my scumread Ozy, any other player that was up against him for the lynch by association would have been saved, saying I was trying to save huey > trying to lynch Ozy who I thought was scum is twisting my legit intentions.

15. ISO #3365
    Ganelon

Blink, gimme ONE good reason as to why Huey is town and Ozy is scum.

16. ISO #3366
    Ganelon

Light if you trust me I would vote SolidD, there’s no Caroler, Kovath was a TPR and he died n1

17. ISO #3367

I’ll be the first to admit that MM has been somewhat scummy this game. I do, I know that. But in what world does blink do what he did yesterday and on d1, and convince two people to vote with him? Besides the OzYWho train was hullshit and nobody was able to produce arguments as to why he should be lynched. That’s never town there.
    redgreen laser eyes

I wasn't scummy, I played this game completely pure, without trying to trick people into weird plays or anything like that... there is literally no reason to scumread me

18. ISO #3368

He did a complete one eighty on his reads on me and you at EoD and is spewing bullsht and when I accused him he wouldn’t even defend himself anymore and now suddenly he’s burnt out because he was wrong, when the fuck has blink ever acted like that before? Blink has derailed Huey’s train, REFUSED to acknowledge Efe’s death after it happened, and two people randomly started having the same thoughts as he did yesterday at EoD, in what fucking universe is thagbever town
    Wtf are you talking about I went at you hard and you felt the need to claim angel, if you never legit softed that to MM i'd have fucking kept right on tunneling you into oblivion. I'm not "burnt out" i'm following mechanics which you are COMPLETELY ignoring now becuase mechanically MM is outed as scum. You care about NOTHING but MM's fucking wincon, and are trying to say what ever you can to scum paint me but don't even realize how stupid you sound.

19. ISO #3369

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Pointing out what? You just said that it “worked in getting ozy lynched yesterday”. I was literally very clearly trying to lynch Huey yesterday so your logic is LITERALLY 180 degrees from reality. I get it, I’m female and you distrust and hate all women, but ffs man just take some pills to grow your penis. Like jeez
    I confirm the whole post.

And sorry for pushing you early on lol.

20. ISO #3370

Blink, gimme ONE good reason as to why Huey is town and Ozy is scum.
    I already asked this question yesterday, I got "YOU MUST BE LOVER WITH OZY!!" as an answer. I guess... do not address the scum? Because right now, we're all cluttering the thread and confusing everything by talking with him.

Note to self : when Blink constantly begs the question, it means he's scum.

21. ISO #3371
    Ganelon

That feel when you’re scum and town on the same page
    lmao
    Frinckles this is a great setup. Probably the only setup where I literally wasn’t even sure of my alignment.
    i guess I wifomed myself

22. ISO #3372

I produced a bunch of arguments, as did huey, it's funny how you CONVENIENTLY ignore my posts/points.

Hey mag where was your vote EOD?

WHERE HMM?

23. ISO #3373

24. ISO #3374

25. ISO #3375
    Ganelon

Tbh I’m too tired to continue this right now. Will do so in the morning. If you guys don’t lynch confirmed scum is I’ll be mad

26. ISO #3376

That feel when you’re scum and town on the same page
    lmao
    Frinckles this is a great setup. Probably the only setup where I literally wasn’t even sure of my alignment.
    i guess I wifomed myself
    LOL yes, this setup is great. Actress being in also made new plays. I guess that's why Blink played like this : he wanted to WIFOM everyone down by simply... dying.

Also, conspiracy theory : You are Janitor and Kovath was the Angel. =(
    if that's actually right I will put your head up a christmas tre--- UH I MEAN

You will be the one who will put the star on the tree! Yes, that's right.

27. ISO #3377

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Suggest He Votes MM..lol
    ... Light, I do hope that you don't seriously scumread me.... if you actually scumread me, town is just doomed lol

28. ISO #3378
    Ganelon

Before I go
    -vote SolidD

29. ISO #3379

... Light, I do hope that you don't seriously scumread me.... if you actually scumread me, town is just doomed lol
    Im Basically Looking For A Specific Scum Role.. Would Be Nice If Townies Helped Out.. Im Looking For Consort.. Specifically.. Huey May Very Well Be That Consort.. I Cant Do My Job If Im Role Blocked And If Im Not Ill Likely Die Tonight.. So Consort Kill Is Our Most Important Kill Right Now.. Based On All The Claims We Have...

30. ISO #3380

@Marshmallow Marshall it's like you just ignore every post that was made Day 3 and just come in and start dishing out an agenda, in what world do you ever do that as town?

None that I fuckin know of, because the only world in where you're town is if aamirus is fake and i've said OVER and OVER again why I think she's town

31. ISO #3381

32. ISO #3382

33. ISO #3383

Quote Originally Posted by Solid D. View Post
    Had a thing happen

MM VARCRON AAIMURS

SING ME A SONG LADY

Chill mag your suppose to be town null.
    There's no way you got a song logically, in fact. And if Blink is scum and the one claiming Caroler, you can't be anything but scum who planned this out. Alright @Magoroth , your points are heard. I'll put my vote where yours is at EoD.

I can't believe I'm sheeping a neutral's reads there, but it just makes sense lol.

Why don't you think Huey could be consort, though?

34. ISO #3384

Im Basically Looking For A Specific Scum Role.. Would Be Nice If Townies Helped Out.. Im Looking For Consort.. Specifically.. Huey May Very Well Be That Consort.. I Cant Do My Job If Im Role Blocked And If Im Not Ill Likely Die Tonight.. So Consort Kill Is Our Most Important Kill Right Now.. Based On All The Claims We Have...

Also mag, your vote doesn't count. It's "Solid D.", not SolidD

35. ISO #3385

There's no way you got a song logically, in fact. And if Blink is scum and the one claiming Caroler, you can't be anything but scum who planned this out. Alright @Magoroth , your points are heard. I'll put my vote where yours is at EoD.

I can't believe I'm sheeping a neutral's reads there, but it just makes sense lol.

you guys are ignoring everything to spew your scum narrative.

Huey and I can't be the same alignment if you believe aamirus to be town.

Y'all are ignoring my points because you can't fucking rebuttal them

36. ISO #3386
    Ganelon

Are you dense?

Huey is 100% Mechanically scum.
    Mechanically he is your scum buddy and one of you is actress.
    ALSO, ‘x and y’ are a team is a wushu-washy bullshit argument. I could say that if anyone here. The fact remains that you scumpainted me and Mm at EoD for no real reason and derailed a scum train TWICE.

37. ISO #3387
    Ganelon

you guys are ignoring everything to spew your scum narrative.

Huey and I can't be the same alignment if you believe aamirus to be town.

Y'all are ignoring my points because you can't fucking rebuttal them
    Yes they can, and you already know that.

38. ISO #3388
    Ganelon

There's no way you got a song logically, in fact. And if Blink is scum and the one claiming Caroler, you can't be anything but scum who planned this out. Alright @Magoroth, your points are heard. I'll put my vote where yours is at EoD.

bcs Huey seems to have TMI
    I don’t think SolidD does

39. ISO #3389
    Ganelon

@Marshmallow Marshall it's like you just ignore every post that was made Day 3 and just come in and start dishing out an agenda, in what world do you ever do that as town?

None that I fuckin know of, because the only world in where you're town is if aamirus is fake and i've said OVER and OVER again why I think she's town
    No idea what you’re talking about, what agenda, Mm is still trying to figure things out.

40. ISO #3390

MM+MAG+HUEY are all spinning the same narrative here that I am scum with solid and huey.

They are slipping up here by calling HUEY my potential scum mate. If they are to actually believe that huey is a scum mate of mine then that would mean their supposed "townread" on aamirus would be fucking fake because she is a claimed listmaker that huey and I are different alignments. MM and Mag are slipping up all over the thread. If they are going to sit there and say that huey is a scum mate of mine then they also believe aamirus to be as well thus making solid confirmed town here.

But NO they are calling SOLID my team mate also, they are getting nervous and literally slipping all over the place and it's obvious as fuck now.

41. ISO #3391

42. ISO #3392
    Ganelon

you've never even said how or why i' fake, just have been crying about it all game.
    You have:
    -refused to address Efes death
    -derailed Huey’s train and suddenly changed your mind about me and Mm for no reason
    -you pushed me at d2 just so I wouldn’t go after your team mate huey
    -you’ve said you wouldn’t try to defend yourself nor try to re-evaluate the game.
    -you’ve been extremely cautious this game and in fact have not tried to push anyone. You tried to get me lynched in d2, and I’m a neutral. This makes you an actress who visited me.
    -you’ve callex Ozy town and Huey scum for reasons you have YET to instantiate.

43. ISO #3393
    Ganelon

MM+MAG+HUEY are all spinning the same narrative here that I am scum with solid and huey.

They are slipping up here by calling HUEY my potential scum mate. If they are to actually believe that huey is a scum mate of mine then that would mean their supposed "townread" on aamirus would be fucking fake because she is a claimed listmaker that huey and I are different alignments. MM and Mag are slipping up all over the thread. If they are going to sit there and say that huey is a scum mate of mine then they also believe aamirus to be as well thus making solid confirmed town here.

But NO they are calling SOLID my team mate also, they are getting nervous and literally slipping all over the place and it's obvious as fuck now.
    DUDE READ THE FUCKING SETUP

44. ISO #3394

Mechanically he is your scum buddy and one of you is actress.
    ALSO, ‘x and y’ are a team is a wushu-washy bullshit argument. I could say that if anyone here. The fact remains that you scumpainted me and Mm at EoD for no real reason and derailed a scum train TWICE.
    You say I had no reason when I clearly did, you are straight up discrediting what happened EOD because I gave reasons. IF HUEY AND I ARE SCUM THEN AAMIRUS IS FAKE YOU REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE THIS LOL

You're dead to rights after this shit mang

45. ISO #3395

46. ISO #3396
    Ganelon

@Frinckles if a ListMaker checks an actress and a mafia, would they show up as same alignment? Or would they show up as NOT the same alignment?

47. ISO #3397

48. ISO #3398
    Ganelon

Actually I Didnt Even Think Of That.. Shit..
    Who the fuck things Blink would convince TWO people to vote with him at EoD against someone who from his perspective, as of now is 100% confirmed scum? And who the fuck things these people are Town, and if so who thinks blink as town would try to derail that train TWICE, refuse to acknowledge it, and then Huey would vote M fucking M, who if he’s wrong and he’s town we could be fucked cuz that would bring us to three town deaths? Why do you think NONE of them voted me and instead voted MM? Because they know that if they kill MM and block Kira, they win tomorrow 100%.

49. ISO #3399

50. ISO #3400
    Ganelon

Lol nvm it appears I was wrong. Hm