Meh
    -vote unvote
    need more time to think

3. ISO #2653

Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    No but I was scumpainring you when I claimed
    So how the fuck did i make you claim?

I didn't make you do anything, if mechanically i didn't believe you to be neutral, id vote you right now for that statement.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

4. ISO #2654
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    So how the fuck did i make you claim?

I didn't make you do anything, if mechanically i didn't believe you to be neutral, id vote you right now for that statement.
    Well maybe I phrased it wrong, I’m saying you’re one of the reasons I claimed

5. ISO #2655
    Ganelon

The other being that it was better for the town, and in fact I otherwise wouldn’t have claimed. More advantageous for me to do something really dumb and get myself lynched

6. ISO #2656

Meh
    -vote unvote
    need more time to think
    Good Decision.
    Now continue to observe the process to figure out the final conclusion to whom you feel is most likely the Parasite, then feel free to exterminate them.
    Don’t rush to your ends, Parasite’s linger on those final moments, Patience is a Virtue.

7. ISO #2657

I was on L-1 for a while there. Mag i understand you cant win if MM dies but MM is scum and thus you will lose if town win. I dont know what to do here, your not a necessary lynch right now but if MM is scum you are also scum basically giving scum another player. I just wanna put this out there for everybody for later on if i die which seems likely. Sad but likely.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

8. ISO #2658

When i flip town and you look at who voted me you will see Ozy, Stealth and MM all voted me, at a base minimum 2/3 of those people are scum. There is a very slight chance MM isnt scum and is lover on a scum and light is the other scum. (my theory from before) but i dont see this to be true whatsoever.

Day 3, if i die here, Ozy is scum and he must die.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

9. ISO #2659

4 and a half hours left. Yall have 2 choices. Myself or Ozy to lynch. i have placed my reasons out to why Ozy is scum, you can choose whom to lynch youself. I implore town vote Ozy or else we will be 3 town down by tomos, that would mean, if MM is scum and is sided with Mag then this will be a Mylo situation depending on who the lover is and who the lover is on, it could even be Lylo here but i dont think it is cause i have a good idea who the Lover is. it places us, the town in a real bad place.

10. ISO #2660

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    4 and a half hours left. Yall have 2 choices. Myself or Ozy to lynch. i have placed my reasons out to why Ozy is scum, you can choose whom to lynch youself. I implore town vote Ozy or else we will be 3 town down by tomos, that would mean, if MM is scum and is sided with Mag then this will be a Mylo situation depending on who the lover is and who the lover is on, it could even be Lylo here but i dont think it is cause i have a good idea who the Lover is. it places us, the town in a real bad place.
    a Mylo Situation tomos.

11. ISO #2661

I was on L-1 for a while there. Mag i understand you cant win if MM dies but MM is scum and thus you will lose if town win. I dont know what to do here, your not a necessary lynch right now but if MM is scum you are also scum basically giving scum another player. I just wanna put this out there for everybody for later on if i die which seems likely. Sad but likely.
    Ah maybe you should re-observe and make a different decisions.
    As a Benevolent Variable you should realize all your posts doing here is incriminating yourself.
    Take into consideration that your opinion on the matter could be wrong and vote for Ozy who once again is getting ignored after his intense control.

12. ISO #2662

Well maybe I phrased it wrong, I’m saying you’re one of the reasons I claimed
    You were being pushed by only me 1 player, and not in any danger of being lynched it was start of day, you claimed on your own accord.

13. ISO #2663

14. ISO #2664

You were being pushed by only me 1 player, and not in any danger of being lynched it was start of day, you claimed on your own accord.
    It appears Ozy just jumps around too much for me to give a proper analysis.
    He is no longer an error to the Process but to myself as well.

15. ISO #2665

Quote Originally Posted by Caustic View Post
    NM it appears I’m being rather foolish RN as I just awoke from my slumber an hour ago.
    You think MM is Ozy’s Parasite Buddy.
    Is that accurate?
    I do, i believe the Parasites to be Ozywho, Marshmallow Marshall and Stealthbomber16.

Because of that, it makes Magoroth also a Parasite as he must keep Marshmallow alive to win the game.

16. ISO #2666

17. ISO #2667

18. ISO #2668

I cant follow his thought progressions they seem illogical i have to go ill be back soon

19. ISO #2669

20. ISO #2670

21. ISO #2671

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I hope you all read and bow down to me, takes forever to type these long posts on phone
    Literal queen. I'm impressed. and HAPPY BIRTHDAY I love the new avatar lol.

this is still naz

you did leave out one more situation that Ozy pointed out, which i have watched people do that type of stuff (as host and reading mafia chats post games) so i'll see til d3 if another carol comes out from someone else but yeah

I wanna ask @Chip Skylark What be yo reads fam
    i posted them pls use ISO button
    i can't use it when i'm logged in

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Nice avatars, guys.
    you too, freak

It was blink who made me claim
    I didn't make you do anything.
    No but I was scumpainring you when I claimed
    wtf kind of response is this mag???

this is true, like Mag was saying he didn't want to claim at all and then he claimed and then he was like please don't make me state my target and he stated it anyway

22. ISO #2672

WE NEED TO LYNCH OZY

WHERE US THE RESISTANCE COMING FROM FOR A HUEY LYNCH HMM?
    You, Caustic, any of the AFK's who are reluctant to vote.

Jumping around is not a scum tell, it's a town tell.
    [hr]/[hr]
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    -vote OzyWho

Im Gonna Be Gone The Rest Of The Day So Ill Place My Vote Here.. Since The Last Half Of The Day He Seemed To Slip Up Quite A Bit.. So, There Is That.. Hope This Is The Proper Decision.. And Turns Out Great For Town.. Make Town Great Again..
    Light, you should elaborate what you mean by saying that I slip up?
    Because it feels to me like I started questioning you and you are pulling a mega OMGUS for that.

23. ISO #2673

24. ISO #2674

25. ISO #2675

Wtf is this

GET HUEY OFF L1 IMMEDIATLY

@Marshmallow Marshall please fucking pull that dont listen to the neutral post ASAP

@Magoroth WTF you vote huey without explanation, did you even read his dam thoughts and conclusions?
    What about... no?

My vote is not moving from there. Also note for how long he has been sitting at L-1/L-2... you're talking about resistance to the lynch on Ozy, it might be because he's not scummy? You could also say people have been resisting to Aamirus' lynch, but you won't say that because you townread her.

I'm not going to not listen to the Neutral here. I don't see a reason for him to lie on anything. He is definetly Angel, because Mafia would never claim that; the CC odds are too high. He is also very probably on me, because it would just suck to not tell who he is defending for real (it wouldn't help his wincon). Therefore, Mag has my trust.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

26. ISO #2676

I think it's a ozy/varcron/yagam? scumteam

LETS FUCKING GO
    @blinkskater
    May I ask who you think are my scummates now?
    Yagami has a lock vote on me, and until recently you forgot about the existence of varcron
    TBH You just reminded me that varcron caustic and aamirus were in the game lol
    after that point he has posted a bit (i think)

27. ISO #2677

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    You, Caustic, any of the AFK's who are reluctant to vote.

Jumping around is not a scum tell, it's a town tell.
    [hr]/[hr]

Light, you should elaborate what you mean by saying that I slip up?
    Because it feels to me like I started questioning you and you are pulling a mega OMGUS for that.
    I agree that I am a strong voice in favor of huey atm but I don't think you can say AFK people are putting up resistance to a huey lynch that's incorrect.

Jumping around is NAI any alignment can jump around, to say it's more a town tell then a scum tell in this situation is just giving yourself free town points by taking something that could go either way about yourself and making it #town.

28. ISO #2678

aite i'm here
    @OzyWho your vote is on huey, can you explain to me again why you think he's scum and who could potentially be on his team?
    Yeah, no. I can't be bothered anymore.

As for his allies:
    Caustic is at the top. You are potential. And any of the inactive.

29. ISO #2679

@blinkskater
    May I ask who you think are my scummates now?
    Yagami has a lock vote on me, and until recently you forgot about the existence of varcron

after that point he has posted a bit (i think)
    I've never forgot about varcon because if you would be so kind as to remember yesterday I said i thought Varcron was on your team, he is just pretty much non existant in thread presence.

And the third scum I named albeit with a question mark was yagami. Him voting you and saying that he wont be back is making me second guess him because I don't see him doing that if you guys are SVS

30. ISO #2680

I agree that I am a strong voice in favor of huey atm but I don't think you can say AFK people are putting up resistance to a huey lynch that's incorrect.

Jumping around is NAI any alignment can jump around, to say it's more a town tell then a scum tell in this situation is just giving yourself free town points by taking something that could go either way about yourself and making it #town.
    You and Caustic are strong enough voices in my opinion.

Jumping around maybe is NAI. But forgetting about the existence of a good portion of players is scum indicative.

31. ISO #2681

It appears you fail to comprehend me. How Amusing.
    Allow me to Elaborate.
    Someone is chosen to be lynched, based upon other minds getting influenced by others to determine another’s fate.
    And alternatively people both change their minds and their Actions.
    Although, that is never a direct Parasite tell.
    Parasite’s are found by a simple analysis from their ambitions and intentions.
    Not by what they chose or determined.
    Yes. That is what I want to base my playstyle on; however, it's hard to do, because whenever you try to play like this, you get ripe tomatoes in your face. You're the living proof of that lol.

I'd like to hear more about your scumread on Ozy. Not just "I scum read him because he jumps to conclusions", but like a real case against him. @Caustic
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

32. ISO #2682

@blinkskater
    Also, you were a bit of a hypocrite towards Yagami earlier.
    Yagami read my opening post as Town AI because of effort. You said it's NAI, and you're correct.

But you yourself read my opening post as scum AI, when in reality it's NAI.

Only difference is that Yagami was right.

So, may I ask. Besides my opening post and me reminding you of PTB - what other reasons you have to scumread me?

33. ISO #2683

@blinkskater
    Yagami read my opening post as Town AI because of effort. You said it's NAI, and you're correct.

So, may I ask. Besides my opening post and me reminding you of PTB - what other reasons you have to scumread me?
    intent can be both alignments

34. ISO #2684

has SB16 even checked in since aamirus claimed to recieve a carol?
    That is a very good point... @Stealthbomber16 Where were you last night, when Kovath got killed, and what were you doing? HUH???

But seriously, you better be here at EoD. All my townreads look like they're coasting on the townread, outside of Blink and Mag.

35. ISO #2685

Yeah, no. I can't be bothered anymore.

As for his allies:
    Caustic is at the top. You are potential. And any of the inactive.
    You can't be bothered eh? Okay I will advocate your lynch more heavily then and let's see can be bothered to try and prevent that.

I also know I am not scum but can see the obvious world that would make players think I'm aligned there. As far as caustic goes I have reason to believe he's town.

So without your explanations as to why you think he's scum and why caustic (aside from the obvious fact that he's not voting huey) is his partner, then I am going to assume you can't fabricate any reason and are what I call a "frozen" wolf, because yeah I still think you're a wolf.

36. ISO #2686

i have placed my reasons out to why Ozy is scum
    IS ANYONE SUPPOSED TO TAKE THIS SERIOU?

When i flip town and you look at who voted me you will see Ozy, Stealth and MM all voted me, at a base minimum 2/3 of those people are scum. There is a very slight chance MM isnt scum and is lover on a scum and light is the other scum. (my theory from before) but i dont see this to be true whatsoever.

Day 3, if i die here, Ozy is scum and he must die.

Got anything better than "they voted me therefore they are scum"?

37. ISO #2687

That is a very good point... @Stealthbomber16 Where were you last night, when Kovath got killed, and what were you doing? HUH???

But seriously, you better be here at EoD. All my townreads look like they're coasting on the townread, outside of Blink and Mag.
    I am heavily against lynching an in active SB16 at EOD but I have been wanting some input from him since yesterday.

@Stealthbomber16 GET UR ARSE OVER HERE

38. ISO #2688

39. ISO #2689

You and Caustic are strong enough voices in my opinion.

Jumping around maybe is NAI. But forgetting about the existence of a good portion of players is scum indicative.
    No, it's not. Forgetting about less active players is pretty standard, actually.

However, I'd like to outline that Varcron decided that he should have "clarified" his reasoning (while it's in fact a total change, it's not the same message at all and it doesn't go in his line of thoughts) :
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    He was flip flopping until that point, is what I needed to add in there.
    Blink, what do you think about him?

40. ISO #2690

You can't be bothered eh? Okay I will advocate your lynch more heavily then and let's see can be bothered to try and prevent that.
    He has posted incoherent posts (-see, when MM pointed it out in colors)
    He has hinted at TPR Hunting when talking about "lynching efe is fine because i think he is citizen not TPR"
    He is OMGUSING af. Me MM SB16 are all scum because we vote him.
    He repeated your opinions, bussing you hard, allowing him to OMGUS "scumread" me/mm/sb16 while looking in your eyes. -hence why I said he opportunistically sheeped. Good job on his part not outing his scummates.

Get the fuck out of here "ohh, you are tired to make a fucking case here and now? SCUM!" fuck off mate

41. ISO #2691

has SB16 even checked in since aamirus claimed to recieve a carol?
    his last post "its one of 3 of us" soon after the carol list appeared. He has not been on since.
    are you still going to ignore his post he made on you?
    Link me to it.

42. ISO #2692

@blinkskater

Your twisting things here. Putting in effort to the game is 100% NAI.

I did NOT read your opening post as scummy because of EFFORT, I made that clear. So I am no hypocrite here you are just a word twisting scum. I read the intent behind your opening post as scummy you can go back to the first page and re-read that for your proof.

You've been giving me the impression that you cherry pick certain things people say and twist them into scum sided points. I feel you ignore a LOT of things people say and only focus on the points you pick and twist. There's tons of resistance to your lynch, and I also saw Varcron come at me with shade on day one and day 2 while I was pushing at you. I sense a potential team between Varcron and you.

You were also VERY VERY hesitant to give a solid read on me and when we were arguing yesterday you gave me the feeling that you didn't want to commit to a read on me, and the fact that you said I was open wolfing and weren't trying to gauge my alignment more also struck me as scummy. It seemed from my pov you wanted to discredit me as scummy so the thread would think less of me and my reads. BUt then when it actually came to scum reading me you didn't want any part of it.

We went over this yesterday, have you already forgot?

43. ISO #2693

Your twisting things here. Putting in effort to the game is 100% NAI.

I did NOT read your opening post as scummy because of EFFORT, I made that clear. So I am no hypocrite here you are just a word twisting scum. I read the intent behind your opening post as scummy you can go back to the first page and re-read that for your proof.

You've been giving me the impression that you cherry pick certain things people say and twist them into scum sided points. I feel you ignore a LOT of things people say and only focus on the points you pick and twist. There's tons of resistance to your lynch, and I also saw Varcron come at me with shade on day one and day 2 while I was pushing at you. I sense a potential team between Varcron and you.

You were also VERY VERY hesitant to give a solid read on me and when we were arguing yesterday you gave me the feeling that you didn't want to commit to a read on me, and the fact that you said I was open wolfing and weren't trying to gauge my alignment more also struck me as scummy. It seemed from my pov you wanted to discredit me as scummy so the thread would think less of me and my reads. BUt then when it actually came to scum reading me you didn't want any part of it.

We went over this yesterday, have you already forgot?
    I fixed the intent thing 1 second after posted that post in the next post...

44. ISO #2694

You've been giving me the impression that you cherry pick certain things people say and twist them into scum sided points.
    Yes, I delete unnecessary stuff in big posts when I reply to them.

AM I SUPPOSED TO REPLY TO EACH AND EVERY SENTENCE OR NONE AT ALL?

45. ISO #2695

No, it's not. Forgetting about less active players is pretty standard, actually.

However, I'd like to outline that Varcron decided that he should have "clarified" his reasoning (while it's in fact a total change, it's not the same message at all and it doesn't go in his line of thoughts) :

Blink, what do you think about him?
    I think Varcron is scum with Ozy i've said this already. See my latest post.

You see what Ozy is doing every chance he gets right?

He's taking points that are NAI and scum and town could do and twisting them into absolutes, forgetting about players is scum indicative?

Why? because it was blink who said it? He's twisting EVERYTHING to fit his damn narrative and I need you all to realize this.

46. ISO #2696

Yes, I delete unnecessary stuff in big posts when I reply to them.

AM I SUPPOSED TO REPLY TO EACH AND EVERY SENTENCE OR NONE AT ALL?
    YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO READ IT ALL AND TAKE EVERYTHING INTO ACCOUNT.

47. ISO #2697

There's tons of resistance to your lynch

You were also VERY VERY hesitant to give a solid read on me
    Ohh no. I'm not on the carol list and some people townread me.
    SURPRISED THERE IS RESISTENCE? Are you ACTUALLY serious right now?

What is it with your black and white?
    I can't point out a suspicioun I have on somebody? I HAVE to have a 100% read on someone?

48. ISO #2698

his last post "its one of 3 of us" soon after the carol list appeared. He has not been on since.

Link me to it.
    If you care enough you will look for it yourself huey doesn't have many posts. I'm not putting in work for you that you should be doing.

49. ISO #2699

Based upon the Analysis, Which is accurate unless Ozy is a benevolent variable.
    But Ozy is a Parasite so it determines Huey as Benevolent Variable.
    As you suspect a potential soft claim, I also suspect you to be Benevolent Variable above most.
    I agree that Huey - Ozy is TvS for sure, but not that Ozy is scum.

The Huey lynch is MUCH more informative and logical than the Ozy lynch.

Here's info from Ozy lynch :

- TvS read on Ozy - Huey solved

- Associative read with Blink, Caustic and myself

Info from Huey lynch :

- Solving Huey - Ozy

- Taking out one of the members of the supposed carol, and therefore telling us if the carol was real or not (therefore solving Aamirus partially), or if the consensus townread on Blink and Stealth is wrong

- Associative read on pretty much everyone who has weighted in minimally, just look at the votecounts that were posted in the thread when he was put at L-1

That's not even counting the color of the flip. Solving the carol would be really great.

50. ISO #2700