S-FM 265: Illuminati - Page 12
Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551

2. ISO #552

Re: S-FM 265: Illuminati

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    nah you're completely delusional. I've said mag is a scum read provided reasons and also said I would be willing to lynch him. I've said MM was a scum read, provided reasons and said that I would be willing to lynch him. I've also said that you were a scum read, provided reasons, and said that I am willing to lynch you. So for the love of god can you please stop making shit up and twisting narratives. I can almost bet that you havn't even read the whole thread. You have no premise on anything. You don't have any factual evidence to back up anything you say. I am no longer responding to anything you say. If you and I do make it through this day. I can GARUNFUCKINGTEE you that you will not live to see the dawn of day 3. with that I bid you Adieu.
    I did that before you did, and I provided those reasons before you did.
    Now you keep saying I haven't done shit, it was all your reads and I should be lynched because I'm lying about what I said?
    You know I'm gonna do that iso on me if you're too incompetent for that

3. ISO #553

nah you're completely delusional. I've said mag is a scum read provided reasons and also said I would be willing to lynch him. I've said MM was a scum read, provided reasons and said that I would be willing to lynch him. I've also said that you were a scum read, provided reasons, and said that I am willing to lynch you. So for the love of god can you please stop making shit up and twisting narratives. I can almost bet that you havn't even read the whole thread. You have no premise on anything. You don't have any factual evidence to back up anything you say. I am no longer responding to anything you say. If you and I do make it through this day. I can GARUNFUCKINGTEE you that you will not live to see the dawn of day 3. with that I bid you Adieu.
    hmm
    -vote kenny

-my reason is i think blink and kenny are scum together. This is how blink usually stages his arguments with scummates. This seems way over the top for average play, there is something behind the scenes here.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

4. ISO #554

5. ISO #555

6. ISO #556

7. ISO #557

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I never see MM claim multiple roles in a game....except when he was Citizen and counter claimed a confirmed, un counterclaimed Crier............................................. .................................................
    In the first game I ever played of forum mafia he claimed neutral Castro d1, then cit and then claimed BG and then he turned out to be some scum role (that’s 4 roles total in 2 days of gameplay)

In this game he already claimed cit and also softclaimed/implied that he was mayor (posted that he would counterclaim a mayor claim). I count that as 2 roles so far and I’m sure there will be another claim and he’ll turn out to be something else anyway

In other games I really don’t feel like going back through and remembering he’s done the same D1 shenanigans. Idk why you’re disagreeing with me on this point because I’m not even saying that it’s allignment indicative - he does it whether he’s town or scum. I was just pointing out that I have zero trust in any roleclaim he makes at this point so it seems pointless to me for him to keep doing it.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

8. ISO #558

9. ISO #559

hmm
    -vote kenny

-my reason is i think blink and kenny are scum together. This is how blink usually stages his arguments with scummates. This seems way over the top for average play, there is something behind the scenes here.
    then vote blink.
    this is not how I stage arguments with scummates after all.

10. ISO #560

11. ISO #561

@Gyrlander type [vo te]kenn y[/vot e] without the spaces
    Boy, check the vote count. I was the first sexy boy voting Kenny. Lol. Will check your follow up tomorrow when I feel like checking the whole thread. But yeah, you seem like you got 2 more beers than normal.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

12. ISO #562

NAZZZ I HAVE A QUESTION!!!

@naz tallah does the killing work the same as sc2mafia? like can a vigi and GF shoot eachother and both die in the same night?
    Dude every question you ask and spam with big cap letters can be answered reading the setup like wtf distribution you can ask me I promise I want to help you here you got me bby

Thank you Anonymous Donor

13. ISO #563

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    In the first game I ever played of forum mafia he claimed neutral Castro d1, then cit and then claimed BG and then he turned out to be some scum role (that’s 4 roles total in 2 days of gameplay)

In this game he already claimed cit and also softclaimed/implied that he was mayor (posted that he would counterclaim a mayor claim). I count that as 2 roles so far and I’m sure there will be another claim and he’ll turn out to be something else anyway

In other games I really don’t feel like going back through and remembering he’s done the same D1 shenanigans. Idk why you’re disagreeing with me on this point because I’m not even saying that it’s allignment indicative - he does it whether he’s town or scum. I was just pointing out that I have zero trust in any roleclaim he makes at this point so it seems pointless to me for him to keep doing it.
    oh his CC on mayor is a meme to what he did last game... lol he was a citizen and counterclaimed a confirmed crier................ why? nobody knows...

14. ISO #564

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    You stated multiple times that you want Mag lynched and he is your scumread, but you actually trolled and shitposted people into moving away from that train.
    Kenny’s last few posts:
    1. Blink you did nothing to contribute to the train on mag and you’re taking credit for it so you’re scum
    2. Blink I reread the thread (apparently in just 8 minutes) and you’re right you did contribute my bad. Let’s lynch mag!
    3. Blink you did nothing you’re scum

15. ISO #565

hmm
    -vote kenny

and the only logical reason i can come up with as to why you made this post is from a scum POV.. You know how hard I tunnel when I sense a scum, you are twisting a narrative as to where (which is deffinitly a well played move) I'm actually pushing my own teammate as 2 scum here so that if kenny were to flip scum i'd be the next lynch because i bussed my own teammate? ON DAY 1?? Go jump in a swimming pool naked. Distorted is likley Illuminati of some sort

16. ISO #566

17. ISO #567

oh his CC on mayor is a meme to what he did last game... lol he was a citizen and counterclaimed a confirmed crier................ why? nobody knows...
    Maybe that’s just what he wants you to think!

! INSERT MASSIVE WIFOM

18. ISO #568

19. ISO #569

and the only logical reason i can come up with as to why you made this post is from a scum POV.. You know how hard I tunnel when I sense a scum, you are twisting a narrative as to where (which is deffinitly a well played move) I'm actually pushing my own teammate as 2 scum here so that if kenny were to flip scum i'd be the next lynch because i bussed my own teammate? ON DAY 1?? Go jump in a swimming pool naked. Distorted is likley Illuminati of some sort
    nup. i dont think u think the lynch will go through. i think by EoD ur expecting the lynch to be elsewhere.

20. ISO #570

21. ISO #571

22. ISO #572

23. ISO #573

nup. i dont think u think the lynch will go through. i think by EoD ur expecting the lynch to be elsewhere.
    If i were scum you are 100% right here that is exactly what I would think. And it kind of bothers me that you know this, HOWEVER if you can't clearly see that I am town here THAT BOTHERS ME EVEN MORE.

24. ISO #574

Kenny’s last few posts:
    1. Blink you did nothing to contribute to the train on mag and you’re taking credit for it so you’re scum
    2. Blink I reread the thread (apparently in just 8 minutes) and you’re right you did contribute my bad. Let’s lynch mag!
    my last few posts are that blink is discrediting me and taking credit for what I did.
    He did not do nothing, he keeps saying that I do nothing.

25. ISO #575

26. ISO #576

@aamirus also hasnt addressed any of my posts calling her scum. that to me is very odd of her as well, usualyl she always has something to say back xD
    Lol cuz I’m too stubborn to agree with you and if I said “assassins creed just got released so I’m being lazy” you would have tried to start a long argument that I don’t feel like participating in

27. ISO #577

28. ISO #578

Lol cuz I’m too stubborn to agree with you and if I said “assassins creed just got released so I’m being lazy” you would have tried to start a long argument that I don’t feel like participating in
    a long argument over assassins creed? da fk u talking about lol never played that game. sounds like passive attacks to prevent further conversation =P multiple people have already told u to tone shit down so im thikning ur may be doing it to keep focus off you.

29. ISO #579

30. ISO #580

Kenny’s last few posts:
    this post is not how it happened either. blink forced kenny into voting him pretty much with a "Me vs You" challenge. it wanst kenny that pushed that.

31. ISO #581

a long argument over assassins creed? da fk u talking about lol never played that game. sounds like passive attacks to prevent further conversation =P multiple people have already told u to tone shit down so im thikning ur may be doing it to keep focus off you.
    Omggggggggg. You said something like “she’s just popping in and commenting on stuff and being sarcastic and I want to see more from that slot”. Anyway if you’re allowed to afk for most of a game to play Rust then I am allowed to be semi active while playing assassins creed!

Do you get what I am saying now? Sheesh

32. ISO #582

33. ISO #583

34. ISO #584

Omggggggggg. You said something like “she’s just popping in and commenting on stuff and being sarcastic and I want to see more from that slot”. Anyway if you’re allowed to afk for most of a game to play Rust then I am allowed to be semi active while playing assassins creed!

Do you get what I am saying now? Sheesh
    no, your posts are coming in and shit talking people. im not talking about you AFKing. im talking about the lack of content behind your posts.

35. ISO #585

this post is not how it happened either. blink forced kenny into voting him pretty much with a "Me vs You" challenge. it wanst kenny that pushed that.
    Nope, kenny literally said “the lynch today will be me or you blink” first.

36. ISO #586

37. ISO #587

hmm
    -vote kenny

@Distorted you provided arguments against blink and then voted me instead of him.
    please explain that.

38. ISO #588

39. ISO #589

no, your posts are coming in and shit talking people. im not talking about you AFKing. im talking about the lack of content behind your posts.
    See this is the argument I was referring to. I refuse to be drawn into it and you can think whatever you want I don’t give a rat’s poop

40. ISO #590

41. ISO #591

42. ISO #592

See this is the argument I was referring to. I refuse to be drawn into it and you can think whatever you want I don’t give a rat’s poop
    So you playing assassins creed is not wanting to get into an argument about people here commenting on you just shit talking people? this is forum mafia, if you dont want to debate shit dont sign.

43. ISO #593

44. ISO #594

45. ISO #595

-vote aamirus

changing narratives, picking at peoples posts/bitching about peoples playstyles (earlier in the game), then getting defensive when getting called out.

The fact is you have NOT been afk. but you want to use that as an excuse for you to come in and just throw shit at people and not get questioned back.

46. ISO #596

-vote aamirus

changing narratives, picking at peoples posts/bitching about peoples playstyles (earlier in the game), then getting defensive when getting called out.

The fact is you have NOT been afk. but you want to use that as an excuse for you to come in and just throw shit at people and not get questioned back.
    isn't this what you expected the scum to do?

47. ISO #597

blink did not push Mag earlier when he said plz hammer repeatedly.
    He did not vote Mag if I recall correctly, he did not provide arguments against Mag and it looked like blatant trolling with no intention of getting anything done at all.
    Him now using those shitposts as an attempt to townpaint himself confirms my suspicions on him being scum.
    you need to take a step back and re-read the thread and see every point i made on mag being scummy, because they are there and you are blatently making shit up at this point.
    I just did.
    you know what my reads about you actually changed lol
    so you are actually fine with a Mag lynch and you do prefer him over the afks?
    and you agree that distorted is clearly acting in a way that does not match what he seems to be thinking?
    You stated multiple times that you want Mag lynched and he is your scumread, but you actually trolled and shitposted people into moving away from that train.
    Ok, so here is Kenny doing exactly what I had said in the post you just disagreed with @Distorted

I frickin went over to my computer just so I could make this for you

48. ISO #598

then explain your scumread on me.
    I have you as a null read. I have blink as a town read. but the way he is pushing you makes me think theres the possiblity its an act. however, if its not an act and he actually has a scum read on you then thats worth noting. blink is usually good at his D1 reads lol

49. ISO #599

-vote aamirus

So, tell us HOW I AM CHANGING NARRATIVES WHEN THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE DOING

50. ISO #600