• cornucopia

7 53.85%
  • sasquatch

6 46.15%
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

Re: S-FM One Thousand Rolecards

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Well yea, it does say town majority, but for all we know that could mean something like 6-2-2-1 or 6-3-2.
    It should be balanced though. Those are NOT balanced.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #152

Point is that the chance of the town having the ability to kill is higher than the chance of there being a scum team killer.
    But we don't care. Scum kill > town kill because scums won't kill eachother (or at least not their own faction, which reduces the odds of scum-scum attacks drastically). Town must be careful about their kills. And letting the scum coordinate with night actions that could fuck us over is BAD BAD BAD BAD BADBAD BADBADADBAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDD!!!
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #153

Rerolling is also better than lynching tbh.
    Just in case MM is vigi.
    Those are not mutually exclusive...

4. ISO #154

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    In all seriousness though, we don’t know shit about the setup. Lynching D1 is usually good because even if you kill a town it usually gives you info about shared alignments (where otherwise you have nothing to go off of). In this case, though, with most people afk it doesn’t look like that will be possible (we’d need to get multiple people up to L-2 or L-1 to see how they and their potential teammates might act.... but it doesn’t look like we will get anybody voted up today so rip.

As MM often says, this is supposed to be a game about reasoning and logical deduction. With no clue what the roles/alignments are, leaving the fate of the game up to whatever the heck happens at night is pretty iffy. I’d prefer to lynch somebody for the sake of at least having some concrete info.
    This is true in this setup and in the vast majority of setups. It's a general town guideline to lynch when possible, and honestly I think plurality lynch is much much better than majority lynch.

5. ISO #155

@Stealthbomber16

Can you change the EOD time for future days to be a bit earlier? 11pm Eastern is the middle of the night for our EU players which kind of ruins the normal EOD cadence
    Yep lol. I mean, I don't really mind, but I'm still more tired than usual at this time of the "day" lol. And efe/hybrid will have a hard time getting on. Actually, I wonder if day shouldn't just be extended a bit since a lot of people were just AFK.

6. ISO #156

Every single player in this setup can do something at night and whether he does that or decides to reroll instead tells us a lot about their motives.
    If we don't lynch we will, no matter who we would've voted for, have 1 more person to get information from tomorrow.
    I believe it's best to make use of nights as much as possible and see how people handle what they get, instead of preventing that from happening.
    A kill from a vigi gives the town more information than a random lynch, too.
    No. Wagonomics are very important, resistance to lynches is too, FLIPS are too, defenses are too, associations that come from wagons and whiteknightings are too. All those things are the essence of Mafia. Not a bunch of random night actions. We have no way to really know if someone was the role they said they were. They can lie, because that is the essence of Mafia too. Weird ass (and fun ) setup =/= no scum hunting. This is still a game of Mafia. Treat it as such.

7. ISO #157

Vig shoots whoever he wants randomly.

A normal D1 lynch is not random - we vote multiple different people up (admittedly THAT part is random) to L-2 or L-1 and gauge their reaction to the pressure. You can also see if anybody is protecting them and trying to push the vote away from them. After we’ve tried multiple people like this then everyone has to make a decision during the EOD scramble for who to lynch. The EOD scramble to lynch 1 out of 3 possible targets usually gives the most alignment indicative info in the entire game.

I will give you that given at most 1/4 of the lobby is probably going to show up for EOD, the scenario I’ve described is not going to happen at all. It’s pretty obvious nobody is getting lynched today. Still, hopefully we will be able to have more activity tomorrow and then we can actually play the game
    On the site's meta, yep, it's usually the most AI part of the entire game because our EoD1s are particularly messy xD

I pinged Distorted on discord for him to get here several hours ago, no response. I fear that Krayklan or w/e is his name has forgotten about the game.

I'm looking like a mad poster simply because most of you are passive vegetables I'm actually a normal poster on other sites... @aamirus

8. ISO #158

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    because dat match is soooo unpredictable the solution is love and hate and not clues and knowledge
    im some idk what green job
    .......................... no. Clues and knowledge are the core of a game of Mafia. As I said previously, the host made it into a game of Mafia. This is a game of Mafia. Treat it as such.

I just thought about something. If you get the role "literally just a fucking lemur", DO NOT RE ROLL. I think lemurs are the most powerful role if u get that role by any mean, REMAIN A FUCKING LEMUR!!!!!

p.s. no im not a lemur

9. ISO #159

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    nvm
    -vote efekannn02

policy...
    Policy > scumreads.........??? ::

10. ISO #160

Did you roll the MM/Mag role?
    If you did please tell us the night actions now so we can get a better idea of the situation.
    If you didn't please stop spamming and please do not treat me like an idiot who would say "I'm gna get 3rd °C sht pst now" and start spamming that all day, because I am not that kind of player and winning like that isn't possible.

11. ISO #161

bruh , the only people that make use of nights are SCUM ur basically admitting ur scum in this post wtf. town controls day with lynch..
    -vote kenny

i hate that i have to lynch u instead of the policy lynches
    I am actually unsure of that. Yes, I do scumread Kenny, but I don't really think that's a scum slip. It COULD be though. It at least shows you are scum hunting, and since the game is what it is, you get townpoints for it... lol...

12. ISO #162

Did you roll the MM/Mag role?
    If you did please tell us the night actions now so we can get a better idea of the situation.
    If you didn't please stop spamming and please do not treat me like an idiot who would say "I'm gna get 3rd °C sht pst now" and start spamming that all day, because I am not that kind of player and winning like that isn't possible.
    I didn't roll that role, no, else I would OBVIOUSLY tell you the actions. But I'm not spamming. I'm doing what we should ALL do: think about the setup, plan the game, etc etc. If I wasn't the only fucking one with Aamirus doing this (with you and naz a bit), maybe I wouldn't have to post that much, heh... as I said I am a normal poster when people contribute. When I have to do most of the work, well I do it, but I post. If you don't help, at least don't fucking say I'm spamming.

13. ISO #163

14. ISO #164

Those were 14 posts in a row from you.
    Yes, because those were NEEDED and because, as I said, if other people were doing that NECESSARY thinking process, I wouldn't need to do it all myself. Now I'm going to stop posting about it because it'll be spam for real xD

15. ISO #165

16. ISO #166

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    that is hate she hates me no knowledge is needed in this match just friendship (which is ponies)
    Efe...

17. ISO #167

so are there even enough of us around to lynch?
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

18. ISO #168

19. ISO #169

20. ISO #170

21. ISO #171

22. ISO #172

But hey, stealth is going to modkill Distorted and Grayklan so tomorrow should be better
    =( rip distorted and the new player who will never know the game... I seriously wonder what happened to disto though, he never disappears like this...

23. ISO #173

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I want blood!
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    -vote kenny
    I'm definetly in for this, but what are your reasons for this? It kinda looks like a on the main wagon. And who does that? A scum or a noob. You're not a noob... Please explain yourself ^^

24. ISO #174

theres 35 min left, we wont get anywhere n us americanos are going to sleep now :=( see u guys d2 hopefully we lose only minimal ppl overnite
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

25. ISO #175

But hey, stealth is going to modkill Distorted and Grayklan so tomorrow should be better
    That's what the Communards said in Paris, 1871... we know how it ended (if we took history classes)..... We also have @Efekannn02 around xD

P.S. Please contribute with MAFIA-RELATED thinking, efe. We really need everyone here.

26. ISO #176

theres 35 min left, we wont get anywhere n us americanos are going to sleep now :=( see u guys d2 hopefully we lose only minimal ppl overnite
    Pls vote Kenny at least

27. ISO #177

-vote kenny

L-3

28. ISO #178

@Otakudweeb69 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT YOU ARE ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!! WELCOME BACK TO THE SITE

P.S. don't post in a game you're not in, but hi lol

29. ISO #179

night 1

Spoiler : Lore :

@Otakudweeb69 is replacing @Grakylan due to inactivity.
    @Distorted will be modkilled if he does not submit a night action. If you would like to replace distorted or know someone who would like to replace distorted, send me a message.

EoD/EoN is changed to accomodate with literally everyone that isn't NA. This means night is 20 hours. Deal with it.

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

A couple of public reminders
    • You can choose to replace your role with a random new role.
    • Night chats are now open. Please join them if you haven't already.
    • The OoO will be posted in just a few minutes, I need to fix a few things (day ability only roles on the night OoO )
    • Last wills are allowed

Last edited by Stealthbomber16; September 4th, 2018 at 09:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

30. ISO #180

Alright boyes here we go

Spoiler : OoO whats this :

1. Donald Trump Roleblock
    2. Mafia Staff Member watchlists
    3. Mega-Joker places bounty
    4. Soul Thief stumps target/gains soul
    5. Blinkskater/Drunkard target sends nudes
    6. Wanted Criminal blackmails
    7. Sinner unseals if applicable
    8. Shadebringer protects
    9. That One Priest becomes a criminal
    10. Superstar re-routes everything (effects everything above as well)
    11. Asmodeus sends request
    12. Belphegor feeds on soul
    13. sayori gives different role
    14. Beelzebub poisons
    15. Efekannn02 the thirsty drinks from cold drink
    16. weapon vender weapon shoot
    17.Efekannn02 the thirsty drinks from water bottle
    18. Dispafig Mix
    19. Santa anything really
    20. 3rd Degree Shitposter Transformation
    21. Enslaved Furry does shocking things
    22. Loremaster gives tickets
    23. Santa gun
    24. Shade stalks
    25. Wanted Criminal roleblocks
    26. Lucifer possesses
    27. Jar Jar Jinx sets his words
    28. Hitler gasses everyone
    29. blinkskater silences
    30. Nillonut Flask
    31. Efekannn02 the thirsty drinks from hot drink
    32. Hallucinut Brew
    33. Archangel protects from demonic influence
    34. lemur turns players into lemurs
    35. Fairy showers in fairy dust (effects all higher actions as well)
    36. 3rd Degree Shitposter kill
    37. All lore tickets happen
    38. Boye Who Wants to be a Gurl does shocking things
    39. Sleuth receives last will copy
    40. Santa medipack
    41. Handler coerces a night kill
    42. 3rd Degree Shitposter control
    43. Manipulator changes alignments
    44. Citizen does literally everything
    45. Mammon gives ability
    46. Hyper-Investigator investigates
    47. Rushthistle Shot
    48. Satan kills
    49. Sheriff-Jailor reveals
    50. Nymphomaniac ravages
    51. Malpracticing Doctor kill
    52. Full-time hacker does stupid shit
    53. Cryosap Potion
    54. Editor edits (counts as a roleblock if this fucks someone's action over)
    55. Santa bomb
    56. Santa gives gift
    57. Master Alchemist brews potion
    58. Thief steals items
    59. Belphegor eats corpse
    60. Stoneroot Concoction
    61. Mafia Staff Member bans
    62. Telepath prevents votes
    63. Thornbrush Poison
    64. Deliveryman does his thing
    65. Probable Investigator investigates
    66. 3rd Degree Shitposter blackmail
    67. Abbaddon roleblocks
    68. That One Priest converts
    69. Shaman does his bullshit
    70. Doki Doki Delete
    71. Time-Lord does some shit
    72. Faithless Priest sends letter
    73. Malpracticing Doctor heal
    74. Faithful Priest removes possessed
    75. Lifefruit Rub
    76. Necromancer uses dead abilities
    77. Goldenbud Serum
    78. Lich controls vote
    79. Illusionist creates illusion
    80. Mag/MM receives his list

Also: Night is being extended by 1 hour because of my schedule. Yeet on them mfers and good night

31. ISO #181

day 2

Numbertwo has been diagnosed with a severe case of death. It was lethal. His role was That One Priest

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Role List Player List Graveyard
    Any
    Any
    Any
    Any
    Any
    Any
    Any
    Any
    Any
    Any
    @Gyrlander
    @Distorted
    @Efekannn02
    @Hybrid
    @Kenny
    @naz
    @aamirus
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Otakudweeb69
    @blinkskater
    @Numbertwo - That One Priest
    Last edited by Stealthbomber16; September 5th, 2018 at 08:47 PM.

32. ISO #182

33. ISO #183

34. ISO #184

35. ISO #185

36. ISO #186

37. ISO #187

38. ISO #188

I knw it.
    No2 was my top twn rid.
    [vot]naz[vot]
    Uhh he did not pst any theeng .......

Leet's just not pay atttention to posssible jar jar tbh. It will ruiin the gaame. Juust tyype liike me. It doesssssnt makee the postss harderrrr to understanddddd, simplyyyyy proootects us. Dooont cut leeeeeetters froom yourr poosts, nor add buuuuullllllllshhhhhhit oneeees.

39. ISO #189

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I'll copy a dictionary and paste it.
    XD

Whaat aaaare yooouuuuur reaaaads?

40. ISO #190

Anw the kil is obv frm the scm tim.
    I don' tnk any twn vig wld go for no2, so we prb shldn't skp any mor.
    No shiiiiiit Sheerrrlock! Noooooooooone had tooold you thaaaat befooore, riiiiggghttt?
    -vote Kenny

@Stealthbomber16 In ooorder for the gaaaaame to woooork, we neeeeeeeeedddd to be abbblleee to say woooordddddddss liikkkeeee "voooooote" cooooorrectttlyyyy, or elllsseeee we juuuussst caaan't voote...

41. ISO #191

Is an1 jar jar? Now its prb gud to be cer ful.
    Do you reaaaalllyyyyy theenk thay wouuld teelllll you?

42. ISO #192

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    day 2

Numbertwo has been diagnosed with a severe case of death. It was lethal. His role was That One Priest

[Countdown Timers Cannot be Quoted from Other Posts]

Role List Player List Graveyard
    Any
    Any
    Any
    Any
    Any
    Any
    Any
    Any
    Any
    Any
    @Gyrlander
    @Distorted
    @Efekannn02
    @Hybrid
    @Kenny
    @naz
    @aamirus
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Otakudweeb69
    @blinkskater
    @Numbertwo - That One Priest
    @Stealthbomber16 Shoouuuld we asssuuuume thaattt greeeeenn rol meeaaaans tooowwnnnnnwn? And dooon'ttt bleame me for typpinggg liiikeeee thiiiiiiisss, it's youuurrrr faaauullllltt! :P

43. ISO #193

44. ISO #194

i'm just gonna change my role over and over again uuntil i get something fun by fuun i mean omegalul
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

45. ISO #195

46. ISO #196

47. ISO #197

48. ISO #198

@Stealthbomber16 Shoouuuld we asssuuuume thaattt greeeeenn rol meeaaaans tooowwnnnnnwn? And dooon'ttt bleame me for typpinggg liiikeeee thiiiiiiisss, it's youuurrrr faaauullllltt! :P
    yeeesssss

49. ISO #199

No shiiiiiit Sheerrrlock! Noooooooooone had tooold you thaaaat befooore, riiiiggghttt?
    -vote Kenny

@Stealthbomber16 In ooorder for the gaaaaame to woooork, we neeeeeeeeedddd to be abbblleee to say woooordddddddss liikkkeeee "voooooote" cooooorrectttlyyyy, or elllsseeee we juuuussst caaan't voote...
    I would have instructed any potential jar jar jinx roles with a list of words they would not be able to use, assuming they are even in the game currently.

Vote would be among the list, if there is one.

50. ISO #200

I knw it.
    No2 was my top twn rid.
    [vot]naz[vot]
    how was he your top town read with 5 posts lol